Taking Care of Family Pt. 11

Story Info
Tom catches Mom and Carrie together.
7.1k words
4.65
13.8k
34
5

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 - Dinner Date for Three

The rest of the college semester passed by uneventfully and Kacie and I both managed to pull down good grades. She had stopped displaying herself and being sexually provocative towards me, which I was thankful for, but it seemed like she was with a different guy almost every weekend. At first, I felt awkward studying in our small dining area or in my room while listening to the sounds of her fucking in her bedroom, but eventually, I was able to filter it out.

I did take some pleasure in the looks of her dates when they finally emerged from the bedroom and saw me sitting around reading, studying, or sometimes watching TV. When she bothered to introduce me, it was as her "roommate" and there was no other relationship described. I think a couple of guys thought I was gay, while others probably felt pity on me for living with such a hot girl who wasn't interested in me.

Carrie and I spoke almost daily and every other weekend, either Kacie would drive me back to our home or I borrowed her car and went by myself. During the Thanksgiving break, I noticed that her clothes were not fitting her very well and commented that they seemed to be falling off of her. Carrie sheepishly admitted that she had been working out regularly and while she hadn't lost as much weight as she had hoped, she had lost several inches around her arms, waist, and legs.

Apparently, my mom had invited Carrie to join her in something called "hot yoga" and also recommended a personal trainer who she knew at a small nearby gym. Carrie admitted that at first it was hard to keep motivated to go to the workout sessions and had felt frustrated at how little weight she had lost after quickly losing ten pounds. However, her trainer assured her she was doing well. She was replacing fat with muscle and losing inches in the process.

As the winter break approached, Kacie asked, "What are you getting Carrie for Christmas?"

The look of terror on my face made her snort in derision. "You guys are all the same. Always waiting until the last minute to buy something that shows absolutely no thought behind it," she complained. I ended up practically begging her to go shopping with me to help pick out the right gift for Carrie and she agreed, but afterward, I was sure she had manipulated the entire thing.

I didn't have much money, so expensive jewelry was out of the question. So were several items of sexy lingerie which not only were expensive, but condemned by Kacie as being cheap, tawdry, and showing I was only interested in Carrie for sex. She asked me what I knew of Carrie's interests and hobbies and I went back to one of our earliest discussions when we played Carrie's version of Twenty Questions. Eventually, I ended up buying a necklace comprising a very thin, silver chain holding two interlocking hearts. On the back of each heart, I had one of our names inscribed.

Carrie wore very little jewelry, and what she did wear tended to be very simple. Kacie actually complimented me on my choice and especially loved having our names engraved on the back to the linked hearts. As we shopped together, I also paid attention to what Kacie seemed to like and one afternoon, I went out by myself to buy her gifts without her knowledge.

We were literally in her car driving home for Christmas break within 15 minutes of our last final exam for the semester and we were both looking forward to being home. Kacie came inside with me to meet my mother and give her a hug before getting back in her car to continue to her own home. Her dad had returned from deployment just before Thanksgiving and she was eager to spend time with both him and her mom.

I called Carrie and we made plans to go out for dinner. "Dress nice," I told her. "I made reservations at someplace special." However, my mother changed those plans just as I was leaving to pick up Carrie.

"You are both coming here for dinner," Mom insisted. I haven't seen the two of you hardly at all and I'm tired of spending nights at home alone." I felt guilty, but of course that was Mom's intention. When I went to Carrie's house, she met me at the door in a very nice, knee-length wrap-around black dress and high heels.

"Wow!" was the first thing I said when I saw her. The dress was new and clearly showed her re-emerging figure. She still had a slight roll around her waist, but her arms and legs showed nice muscle definition and her smaller frame made her breasts appear larger in comparison. "You look awesome!" I couldn't take my eyes off of her until we kissed and then gave her another appraising view. "I've never seen you in high heels before. They really show off your legs."

"Thank you," she smiled demurely. "These are only two-inch heels. Anything taller and I'd probably break my ankles," she gave a short laugh. I kissed her again.

"By the way, there's been a last-minute change in plans for this evening," I told her. I explained the sudden change and though surprised, she accepted it easily enough. As we drove back to my home, I held her hand and smiled like an idiot. I couldn't imagine being this happy all the time. Mom saw us walking in and quickly excused herself. She disappeared back into her bedroom and emerged several minutes later wearing a knee-length, dark green dress with a very low cut neckline. She must have put on a push-up bra or whatever women wear these days to gather and lift their breasts, because her boobs, while not exceptionally large, looked ready to spill out the top of her dress. She changed into high heels and her legs looked amazing.

"Wow!" Carrie said when mom joined us in the living room. Mom had made a pitcher of margaritas knowing that both Carrie and I enjoyed them, and I had poured a glass for each of us. Mom accepted her drink and sat down on the chair across from where Carrie and I sat together on the sofa. We relaxed and enjoyed our drinks while I listened to my mom and Carrie chat.

"Om my God, Donna! You look amazing, doesn't she, Tom?" Carrie said while giving me a slight nudge.

"Oh yeah, Mom. You look hot! What's the occasion? I asked. Carrie gave me a sharp elbow in my ribs.

"No occasion. You two were all dressed up for your date and I didn't want to make you feel out of place wearing my old ratty sweat pants. You look beautiful, too," she said to Carrie, who blushed.

"What about me? Don't I look particularly studly this evening?" I said a bit pompously. Both older women looked at me and smiled. "You always look studly, dear," Carrie reassured me.

"Mm-hmm," Mom agreed as she took another sip of her drink. "I'll drink to that!!" We all laughed and I raised my glass. "To the two most beautiful women I know!" This time, it was Mom who looked away and blushed while Carrie beamed.

We finished our drinks and migrated to the dining room where everyone pitched in to get the table ready, despite Mom's protestations. She had prepared a wonderful dinner that left all of us leaning back and feeling slightly uncomfortable from all the food we had eaten. Over the course of dinner, we managed to go through two bottles of wine and everyone was feeling giddy and relaxed. I told mom and Carrie to go back to the living room while I took care of clearing the table, and after a brief argument, they grudgingly left the dining room.

It took me several minutes to clear the tables and put the dishes away in the dishwasher, and when I entered the living room, I found my mother and Carrie engaged in a very wet, passionate kiss. I stopped in my tracks and remained dumbfounded. I took a quiet step backward so that I was halfway hidden by the arched entranceway and watched in fascination. The two women separated from their kiss and my mother reached out to open the front of Carrie's dress and expose her slight cleavage. It was hard to tell, but I think Carrie was looking at my mother's chest and considering doing the same thing.

Not wanting them to stop, I ducked back into the kitchen as quickly and silently as I could and then made a loud show of still cleaning and putting away the dishes. I left the water running in the sink and crept back to the archway corner where I could resume spying on my mother and girlfriend.

Carrie's back was towards me, but I could make out that Mom was bent down and sucking one of Carrie's exposed breasts. She straightened up and I noticed that the front of her dress was unbuttoned enough to reveal that one of her breasts was hanging out over the top of her bra. I held my breath in anticipation, but just then, my mother looked up and saw me peering from behind the archway. "Tom?" she called out. I saw both women shift their seating to move apart and hurriedly close the front of their dresses as I came out. I approached casually as if nothing had happened, but Mom's eyes narrowed as I approached.

"Would anyone like some coffee or an after dinner drink?" I asked lightly.

"Tom, how long were you watching us?" my mother asked sternly. Carrie's head snapped around towards me and I saw a range of emotions flash across her face, including fear. I saw the color rising from her neck as she flushed with embarrassment.

"Not too long," I said casually. I returned Mom's stern look with one of indifference.

"It's not polite to spy on people," my mother continued with an accusing look.

"I wasn't spying, Mom. I was just giving two people who I love a chance to have some privacy that they needed to share their feelings," I countered. "If you like, I can leave and you can go back to what you started, or I can stay here and watch. It would be a shame for you to not finish, though. I know what it's like to have to sneak around just to be with someone you love."

"There's no need to be crass and rude," Mom said crossly. Despite the tone in her voice, I could tell that she was off-balance.

Carrie's face grew even redder and she got up stammering, "Perhaps I should leave now. Thank you for a wonderful dinner, Donna," she said in a rush. I gently took her arm and guided her back to the sofa.

"Please stay," I said gently. "Please. I'm sorry for embarrassing you both. That was not my intent." I sat down with Carrie and put my arm around her shoulders in a comforting manner and held her loosely next to me.

Carrie slowly regained her composure but still looked at me awkwardly, unsure of how to respond. My mother recovered faster and said, "I apologize, too. It's my fault for ruining your evening together." I was surprised at her contriteness and when she stood up, I asked in surprise, "Where are you going?"

"I think I should give you two some time alone. I've hijacked your evening plan to be together and now I've made things even worse," she said as she continued to leave.

"Mom!" I said sharply. She froze immediately and looked back at me. "Please sit down and stay with us," I asked her gently. Turning back to Carrie, I softly added, "If that's alright with you, honey."

Carrie looked at me, then at my mother, and back to me with questioning eyes. "It's up to you and I'll be perfectly fine with whatever you decide," I told her reassuringly. Carrie looked back at my mother and nodded slightly.

My mother remained still for a couple seconds and then slowly settled into a chair next to the sofa. "I don't want this to be awkward," she said in a husky voice choked with emotion.

"Mom, it doesn't have to be. Look, I know you and Carrie go back a long time together, but I also know that you were once lovers as well as friends," I said quietly.

Both my mother and Carrie looked at me with shock. "How... how could you know that?" my mother asked. Carrie remained speechless next to me.

"I can't share with you who told me, but the fact remains, I'm fine with it," I stated. The fact was, I had no idea if they had actually been lovers, because I'd only seen two pictures from Carrie's old computer showing them kissing in one shot and Carrie sucking my mom's tit in another.

Mom continued to stare at me in disbelief while Carrie's gaze was fixed on the floor. "That was a long time ago," my Mom finally said in a low voice.

"That may be, but unless I'm badly mistaken, your feelings for each other haven't changed. Would I be wrong in thinking that you two have spent time together doing more than going to yoga or the gym?" I asked. I tried not to look or sound accusatory, but I'm not sure how well I succeeded.

Mom started to look angry again, but Carrie's face continued to flush and she turned her eyes towards the floor. Mom recovered quickly and spoke for both of them. "Whatever we have or have not done together is really none of your business," she bristled.

"Really, Mom?" I responded in as gentle a tone as possible. "I'm not trying to embarrass either of you and if you have been seeing each other as more than friends, I'm okay with it. I'm not trying to keep Carrie and you apart, and I'm also not saying that Carrie has to choose between us. She should be able to enjoy both of us in her life without feeling like she's cheating on someone."

"Yes, your mother and I have been getting together," Carrie spoke up. She looked back up at me. "It wasn't something we planned. It just happened one day when we were coming home after yoga. We ended up showering together and it brought up old feelings that we'd hidden away a long time ago." Her eyes were almost pleading with me and I held her close. Kissing her lips softly, I whispered, "I love you."

My mother sat three feet away watching us on the couch and I looked over at her and smiled. "I can imagine how seeing my mom in the shower could be quite exciting for you."

Mom's face went through a range of emotions before she composed herself to say, "I'm sure you've done more than just imagine me in the shower." It was my turn to be caught off-guard. I briefly thought about acting like I had no idea what she was talking about, but there was something in her eyes that told me that she knew I had spied on her in the shower at least once. I felt my face getting warm and decided not to tell such an obvious lie.

I gave her a weak smile and admitted, "Well, perhaps I did happen to see you in there once."

Now it was Mom's turn to be on the offensive. "Just once? I'm sure I counted at least three times you were peeking in on me. You don't really think I just happened to shave my legs each time you looked in, do you?" Carrie looked at me with a hint of a smile and Mom's grin grew more wolfish as she dialed up the heat on me. "And then there are all the times you tried to look down the top of my nightgown. Did you like the view of my boobs?"

I decided to be equally blunt with my mother and replied, "I did. And if I'm not mistaken, it looks like one of them is falling out of your bra."

Mom looked down and to her credit, she didn't get flustered. Instead, she unbuttoned her dress down to just below her bra and then opened it wide enough to show her whole chest. "Yes, I see. I hate when that happens," she said as she looked down and casually played with her uncovered nipple. Then, she looked up at me. "What do you think I should do about it?" she asked showing a total lack of concern.

I looked at Carrie who appeared as surprised as I was over my mother's behavior. "What do you think, honey? Should she just get rid of her clearly defective bra?"

Carrie looked back at me unsure of how to respond to this sudden turn of events. When she didn't say anything right away, I continued, "I mean, you like my Mom's boobs, don't you? Wouldn't you like to see them more completely?"

Carrie's eyes went wide. "I... I don't know. What do you mean?"

"I mean just what I said. My mom asked for my opinion, but it really should be our opinion. Whatever you choose is fine with me." My arm was still around her shoulder and I gave her a reassuring squeeze.

After a second, she nodded. "Okay."

Turning back to my mother who was still sitting near us playing with her bared tit, I said, "Since you seem to have a defective bra, you should probably just get rid of it."

My mother smiled as she began removing her bra from under her dress. After unhooking it behind her back, she pulled the shoulder strap off of one arm and then pulled the entire bra off from the other arm and dropped it on the floor. However, she did not close the front of her dress back up and I continued to stare at her bare breasts just a few feet away from me in plain sight. Her nipples were much lighter than her sister's and maybe half the size. Her breasts drooped noticeably without the support of her bra, but still had a very nice shape and stood out well.

"You know that you interrupted us before Carrie had her turn to suck on my boobs," my mother said reprovingly.

Her hint could not have been more obvious. "Well then, perhaps you should come back over on the couch so that she can," I suggested. As my mother stood up, I moved away from Carrie to make room for my mother to sit between us. As Mom sat down, she looked back and forth expectantly between Carrie and me. Carrie was still stunned at the way our evening dinner date had turned out, but I nodded towards my mother and said, "Go ahead! Enjoy yourself."

I watched in fascination as my mom gently guided Carrie's head down to her nearest teat. Carrie took the offered breast in one hand and started licking all around the small, light red nipple. She flicked her tongue over it several times and my mother seemed to enjoy it. After a minute or so of licking and kissing around Mom's breast, Carrie took the nipple in her mouth and my mother closed her eyes and gave a long, low sigh of pleasure.

I couldn't resist at that point and dropped down to kiss and suck my mother's other breast. I felt her body startle as soon as I touched her, but she didn't say or do anything to stop me. For that matter, Carrie just looked up, saw me on my mom's tit, and winked.

I found my mother's tit to be firmer than I expected, but not as much as Carrie's breasts. She seemed to enjoy the same things that Carrie and Kacie did, and for the next several minutes, she moaned and whispered her enjoyment for everything we were doing to her. I felt one of her hands in my hair and she continued running her fingers through my hair as I feasted on her tit. As I thought about what I was doing, my dick began growing under my pants.

Finally, Carrie raised up and I took her hint and released my mother as well. "Oh my God! That was heaven!" Mom sighed with a smile.

"I think that Carrie deserves some of the same attention from both us, now," I told my mother. Carrie remained silent, but the look in her eyes told me that she was excited at the thought. Mom looked over at Carrie and then got up to switch places with her best friend. As they maneuvered around, Mom released the tie holding Carrie's dress together and opened it to reveal Carrie's nearly nude body. I had completely missed that she wasn't wearing a bra and under her dress, she wore just a very skimpy pair of black lace panties that accentuated her nice hips and teased at what remained covered between her legs.

Carrie made herself comfortable on the couch and my mother and I each took one of her breasts to suckle and tease with our mouths. I noticed Mom knew exactly what Carrie enjoyed as she held her friend's nipple between her teeth and pulled it out a few inches. Mom kept the nipple captive between her teeth with Carrie's breast stretched out, causing Carrie to suck in a deep breath and hold it. When Mom released the distended nipple, I watched Carrie's breast promptly fall back to her chest as it slowly started to return to its normal shape. The red marks left by my mother's teeth were in stark contrast to the paleness of the surrounding skin.

In wordless coordination, my mother and I alternately teased, kissed, and tormented Carrie's lovely tits with our mouths. I was surprised at how vigorously Carrie twisted and squirmed under us, but then I caught a whiff of her sex and glanced downward. I saw two of Mom's fingers embedded in Carrie's pussy and Mom's thumb was rubbing Carrie's clit. I continued to suckle and lick my lover's nipple, but watched with great interest while my mother brought Carrie to her first climax of the evening.

12