Taking Care of Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian can't believe how hot things are with Rachel.
6.6k words
4.68
45.7k
53

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing how much Rachel got off on the look and feel of my muscles, the next day when I got dressed, with that in mind, I wore the tightest white tank top I owned. Checking myself out in the mirror before I left the house, I smiled as I flexed my pecs. My fully erect nipples were not only visible beneath the thin cotton, but already pressing hard at the fabric, as I imagined all the kinky shit I'd be enjoying with my good friend Hal's sexy-as-fuck mother today.

The jogging shorts I chose were short, showcasing my thick thigh muscles, and fit me like a glove. I could clearly see the outline of my swollen cock pressed tight against the body hugging fabric that just barely covered my tight toned ass. I figured Rachel would get one look at me and want to tear my clothes off.

At least I hoped, because I was so stoked for day two of our sexathon, it would really suck if she'd had a change of heart, and told me she just wasn't up for it anymore.

I rang her door bell, then stood and waited, doing my best to look cool, with one arm raised supporting my weight on the doorframe, while every inch of me was humming, eager to see her again, and of course resume our naughty fun and games.

But holy fuck! I almost choked when Rachel pulled open the door, wearing the tiniest sheerest, pale pink sundress I think ever created. The neckline dipped so low down in front all the way to her navel, giving me a bird's eye view of her luscious breasts, as well as a real nice eyeful of her long, lean shapely legs. She looked so hot, I almost came where I stood.

Thankfully, for me, while I was raking over her nice tight bod, getting off on the super-hot titty show and her hard pink nipples practically begging me to have a taste, she was doing likewise with me, staring wide-eyed at the outline of my erection and eagerly licking her lips. Then, I guess, anxious to get the show on the road, she groaned, grabbed me by the shirt, pulled me inside, slammed the door shut, and then holy crap, she dropped to her knees and started tugging at my shorts to get at my throbbing cock!

Yeah, I got a feeling she was more than ready for day two of our kinkfest.

Still, to see her on her knees, fighting to get at my tool, I wanted to pinch myself. A part of me still wondered how this could even be happening. Having lusted after this woman since the moment I realized what sex was all about, I couldn't believe how fucking hot she looked kneeling in front of me, struggling to get at my tool. Licking her lips as she impatiently pushed both my shorts and my boxers down my legs to the floor, she moaned at the sight of my thick eight inch pussy-fucker popping right out and staring her in the face, already dripping with a big fat bead of pre-come.

Then before I knew it, she had, not only had both her hands, but her lips wrapped tightly around my deal. And holy smokes, the delicious feel of her warm soft mouth enveloping my pulsing tool, instantly had my balls tightening up, almost ready to blow.

And wow, did she ever know how to give head. I don't think I'd ever groaned so deep in my life.

The erotic sight of her lips stretched tight around my dick, instantly had me grabbing fistfuls of her hair and thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. Overcome, I couldn't stop staring, watching her working over my deal like her life depended on it, sliding it in and out of her mouth as I kept on thrusting, convinced I'd never seen anything hotter than Hal's mom gifting me with a blow job.

She was sucking me off so hard, she had me wanting to slam everything I had down her throat till my balls were slapping against her chin and I was coming so hard, I'd be filling her stomach with the biggest load of seed I'd probably ever shot.

I'd had tons of girls suck me off before, but nothing ever felt this good, probably because none of them were her. It felt so raw and dirty and yet so wickedly good to see my friend's mom, Mrs. Ellison on her knees blowing the living fuck out of my cock. Especially when she murmured, "Oh, I just love the taste of you, Brian. And you feel so good sliding over my tongue."

But when her dress slipped off her shoulders baring her big luscious titties to my eager gaze, I just about lost it. I was getting pretty close to losing my load as it was, but seeing those magnificent mounds heaving as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft, sucking like crazy, was almost too much for me. Then just to get her a little hotter, I told her, "Rachel, tug at your nipples for me, twist them, baby, till you make 'em sting."

Fuck me! When she obeyed, and started to twist those big hard nipples between her fingers, as she sucked me almost raw, I swear I almost passed out. I could feel my cock swelling even thicker in her mouth, rocked to the soles of my feet by the sight of saliva running down her chin and dripping onto her big beautiful breasts as she tortured her nipples with her lips stretched tight around me. I wanted my mouth on those gorgeous breasts of hers so badly. I wanted to sink my teeth into those big hard nipples, so I could suck them between my lips and tug them till she squealed.

But I also wished that she'd never stop sucking me off, it just felt so crazy good that I think I was starting to see lights flashing before my eyes as I got closer and closer to letting go and filling her up with my juice.

But I had a dilemma, should I let her suck me dry or give her the fuck of her life? Finally, I pulled out, chuckling at her little mewl of protest. Seems she was getting off on blowing me, as much I was, watching her suck me off. But once I got her to her feet, tore away her dress and nearly kissed her face off, she happily wrapped her naked body around me, till I had her off her feet, cupping her ass, with her tight in my arms and my dripping cockhead pressed up tight against her bare pussy.

Holy crap, as I squeezed her bare ass, and slid a finger along her slit, I couldn't believe that under her sundress she wasn't wearing a thing. I'm guessing to give me easy access to all her goodies, so we wouldn't waste time getting naked.

"I have to get a condom," I groaned against her mouth. My cock was twitching so hard, probably from the delectable scent of her hot little pussy, practically kissing up against my weeping hole. My chest heaving hard, I told her, "I need inside you so bad right now, Rachel, you've got me aching."

That just got her grinning and looking all excited as she shared her news. "Well, then you'll be happy to know, I was at the sex shop this morning and I bought us all kinds of fun stuff. I got about a dozen boxes of condoms, all different kinds; ridged, flavored, glow in the dark, lubed, you name it. And I also got us a really big bottle of lube, some handcuffs and loads of new toys to try out, so we can do all kinds of naughty things with each other." She blushed a little as she watched my eyes go big and round as what she was saying started to sink in.

Holy shit, we were ever going to have some kinky fun now. I got a feeling we were going to fuck each other into a freaking coma by the time her son got here. Never mind the kind of bat shit crazy crap she was hoping I'd do to her once the coast was clear when he left a couple of days later to go back to Dubai.

Wow, if I thought she'd gotten me hard when she was sucking me off, my cock felt ready to freaking explode now, just imaging how insane things were going to get now that she'd brought home every kinky thing she could find to get us off, thanks to her favorite neighborhood sex shop.

Speechless, all I could do was nod. My mind reeling, I grabbed my wallet out of my shorts, and somehow managed to snag a condom out of it. My hands were shaking so hard, I felt like I was having a seizure as I pictured her naked on the bed, spread eagled and handcuffed while I fucked her tight little pussy till she was screaming her freaking head off.

All I know is I couldn't have dreamt this shit up if I tried.

And fuck, what a woman I'd found to live out my dirtiest fantasies - that being my insanely sexy best friend's mother.

Now I was so glad I'd offered to lend her a hand around the house. Otherwise I wouldn't be standing here naked, rolling a condom down over my pulsing cock, staring wide-eyed at Hal's mom, eagerly shivering and waiting for me to fuck her brains out.

She had me so stoked, I just couldn't wait another second to get at her. Sure I'd never make it to her bedroom, I told her, "Get on your knees on the couch, and you better hang on tight, 'cause you're really going to get it hard now."

Once she was in position, she looked hot as fuck, naked, with every inch of her trembling with anticipation. Her legs spread wide, just waiting for me to do my worst. But just to be sure she was ready for the pounding I was going to lay on her, I got on my knees, spread her pussy open wide with my thumbs and slammed my tongue straight into her quivering hole. Instantly I rolled my eyes. Her juices were so damn sweet, I just couldn't stop lapping. Blown away by the sensuous taste of her, I worked my thumb around her swollen clit while I fucked the point of my tongue into her deep and hard. Oh, man, did I ever love her pussy.

Rachel was already squealing and starting to shake pretty hard, so I reached up and started tugging and twisting one of her nipples. And that was all it took, and suddenly she was throwing back her head and crying out my name, with her long, dark hair tickling her ass. Did she ever look sexy, shivering as she came on my tongue. But even as she was falling to pieces, I just kept right on eating into her pussy. Because I wasn't kidding, she had the sweetest little snatch I'd ever slid my tongue into, and I sure as hell wasn't giving up till I got my fill.

But when she gasped and said, "Please, Brian, please just fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Believe me, she didn't have to tell me twice, I heard her. So, after I'd pressed one last open mouth kiss to her dripping hot pussy, I got in behind her, took hold of my cock and as I eased my way into her, till finally my balls were up against her thighs, she let out the most amazingly satisfied sigh. Like she'd been aching to have me fill her up and give her what she'd been desperate for, practically forever.

I clutched her hips as I enjoyed the erotic sight of sliding my cock almost all the way out of her. Then I pushed nice and slow and deep into her sodden cunt all over again, till I'd hit the top of her cervix and couldn't go any deeper. And as I deep as I was, amazingly, she still thrust her ass back for more. "Oh, yeah," she murmured, "Just like that. Don't hold back, fuck me good and hard with everything you've got, big boy."

If it wasn't hot enough to be on my knees plowing my buddies mother, to hear her begging me to really give her a pounding, was like music to my ears.

So, I warned her, "Then you better hang on tight, baby, 'cause I'm really going to give it to you now."

And that was no lie. I gritted my teeth, held onto her hips and slammed my cock into her like a freaking savage, pounding her pussy over and over again, loving the sight of my slickened cock sliding in and out of her, her pussy lips stretched tight to fit around me. Jerking her body till I could hear the erotic sound of her flesh slapping against the leather couch, I just loved the blissful sounds coming out of her, whimpering and moaning, as I worked the living fuck out her clenching cunt.

I was tearing into her so hard and fast, it felt like a workout. My knees were shaking, my chest was heaving, sweat was running down my face, and dripping all the way to my balls. But holy shit, I'd never got off on giving it to a woman more than her right now. Especially knowing how much she loved it hard and dirty.

Just to give her a little more of what she needed, I swiveled my hips, changing the angle I hit her inside, as I kept right on slamming her, till I knew I had to be riding her g-spot, from the way she was tossing her head back and chanting, "Oh, yesss, yesss, yesss, right there. Oh, fuck me, yes, that's right where I need it. Oooh, please, don't ever stop. Pleeease, just fuck me hard. Don't go slow, just pound me, Brian. Pound me."

Since I was here to help her out, hearing her say that, of course I obliged. I dug my fingers into her tender flesh and tunnelled in and out of her like a crazed bastard, till we were both starting to shake. No surprise both of us were trembling hard by the time she came. After a few more long slow slides into the heaven of her pussy, with one more deep hard thrust, I felt my balls letting go. Throwing back my head I growled as everything I had shot out of me, leaving me almost too weak to stay upright, but also sure I'd never experienced anything as good in my life. Pulsing inside her, deeper than I'd ever gone, I kissed her shoulder as she clenched her inner walls tight around me, over and over till I knew she'd got it all, milking me of every drop I had.

"Oh, wow, that felt amazing, feeling you taking me that hard," she said, happily grinning at me over her shoulder.

After I pulled out, just for fun I nipped her ass and made her laugh. "Just doing as you asked. Remember, baby, your wish is my command."

Her eyes went big, the moment I said that. Eagerly licking her lips, she swallowed hard and told me, "If that's true, then next time I want you to blindfold me, and tie me up. And then you can surprise me, and take me anyway you want. I've always wanted to experiment with bondage. It's got to be the ultimate fantasy come true for me to have a big hard stud like you holding me hostage, and using my body for your pleasure. I know I'd come really hard and so would you. So, what do think, would you be up for it?"

Okay. I think my head is actually about to explode.

Did she just say she wanted to get into to bondage with me, and she was willing to let me do any dirty, nasty thing I wanted to her while I had her blindfolded, helpless and bound?

I gotta pretty strong feeling that I'm still in my bed dreaming, because I can't believe this is really happening. I've never met a chick, even my age that wanted me to do the kind of shit Mrs. Ellison wanted me to do to her. She was like off the charts kind of kinky. All I knew was that I was turning out to be the luckiest bastard on earth, since she'd picked me to help her act out her dirtiest, darkest fantasies.

But damn, if my dick wasn't getting hard again, just imaging having her naked, bound and totally helpless, as my big fat pussy fucker worked the shit out of every hole she had. Till both of us were nearly blacking out from coming till we could hardly see straight, or probably even find it in us to breathe.

Rachel crawled onto my lap, and I guess noticing how stunned I looked, she brushed the hair from my eyes, and said, "Or, I guess I could tie you up, suck you off and fuck you while you struggled to get free, if you think you'd enjoy that more."

I could actually feel my eyes rolling all the way to the back of my head. Was she fucking kidding me? And was this insatiable little sex kitten really Hal's mom?

Just the idea of being tied to the bed while she sucked me raw, and then rode the fucking shit out of my cock, had to be my deepest darkest fantasy come true.

Anyway she sliced it, I had pretty strong feeling that if we kept up the pace we were going at now, she was going to kill me. My parents would have to bury their twenty-two year old son, because their horny-as-fuck forty-two year old neighbor had fucked the freaking shit right out of him.

Then Rachel stroked her hand over my cheek and said, "I'm not shocking you, am I? I hope you don't think I'm terrible wanting to try these things. But now that I've got you here to share it all with me, I'd just love to experiment. It's just that I've always been curious about trying a lot of this stuff. No one knows, but since my husband died, I've been going on line and making myself come watching people do all kinds of really hot looking things to each other. And I've always wanted to know what it would feel like to be bound and blindfolded just waiting to see what would happen to me." She took hold of my hand and slipped it between her legs. "Feel for yourself. My pussy's almost drenched, just imagining how hot it would be if you took me like that, especially any way you wanted."

Smiling into her big blue eyes, I shook my head and pressed a kiss to her luscious lips. As I slid my middle finger in and out of her very juicy pussy, I told her, "I don't think you're terrible. You're just a woman with a really high sex drive. And you've been without a sexual partner for so long, that I can understand you wanting to try a few things that might be considered a little on the kinky side."

She grinned, looking relieved as I kept toying with her pussy, getting her nice and wet. "I'm so glad you understand. Because I've also never tried anal, so I was hoping a little later we could go upstairs, get all lubed up, and you could try taking me that way, too."

I must have blinked for a good five minutes, once she told me she was also hoping I'd be up for plowing her virgin ass.

Holy shit, this was turning out to be so much hotter than anything I'd ever dreamed, like bat shit crazy kind of mind blowing hot. Blow jobs, eating her out, fucking her raw, tying her up, plowing her ass... she literally had my head spinning just thinking about it all. As I tried to wrap my head around it, I could feel my cock thrusting up against her ass as she sat in my lap, with her pussy dripping down my thigh, obviously eager to get the fucking show on the road.

"Oh." She said smiling sweetly. "And, I also made blueberry orange muffins this morning. You want to try one with some coffee? I got French roast, and some really nice butter and jams to try with the muffins."

I chuckled, shaking my head. This was the thing about her. Basically, despite how hot she looked, she was still a pretty normal mom. She kept a nice house, took care of herself, liked to bake, and was always the perfect hostess, forever offering drinks or food. But her alter ego it seemed was a total vixen. And I gotta say, I was really enjoying discovering both sides of the very intriguing Mrs. Ellison.

As we sat out on her back deck by the pool, enjoying the delectable muffins and coffee she'd made, gradually I could feel my body beginning to come down from the high of coming that hard. But even as I calmly gazed out at the crystal blue waters of the pool, willing my heart to start beating normally, I knew that as soon as we were done, the sexathon would be back on.

So, when we'd finished eating, I pulled her into my lap, brushed back her hair and softly kissed her. Rachel let out a sweet little sigh and told me, "I just wished you'd stayed last night. I loved falling asleep yesterday with your big hard body wrapped around me."

"Then maybe I'll stay with you tonight," I told her as I pressed a kiss behind her ear, smiling against her neck as she shivered.

Luckily for me, since my bedroom at home was in the basement, my parents never really noticed when I'd come or go. So I knew I could stay with her without anyone wondering where I was. Because obviously it would be kind of weird if anyone figured out that in addition to helping my buddy's mom around the house, I was also banging her every chance I got.

Rachel smiled into my eyes. "Oh, I almost forgot, Hal said he'll be arriving here bright and early tomorrow morning. And he also said he'd love to have dinner out with both of us. I think to thank you for taking such good care of me." She wiggled her eyebrows when she said that and we both laughed.

All I know, is if Hal had even an inkling of what the two of us had been up to, I'm sure he'd want to strangle me with his bare hands. Of course, when I thought about it, I couldn't really blame him. If I discovered that he was getting busy with my mom, I'd be pretty pissed, too.

12