Taking care of Momma Pt. 04

Story Info
Ellen gets more comfortable with her son helping her.
3.8k words
4.61
34.3k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
324 Followers

Paul didn't know his mother had slipped off into a dream world while he sucked on her cock-like clit. He sucked gently, occasionally slipping down to push his tongue in her wet, musky hole. The strong, pungent smell of her sex filled his nostrils.

He moved back up to suck her clit like a dick again as he pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned and called a name... not his name... he couldn't tell who... telling him to suck her dick and fuck her pussy... and more. He never imagined he'd hear his mother talk like this...

"Oh, yes, baby, that's it! Suck my cock. Suck my hard cock so you can eat my cum. Mmmm, yes, fuck my pussy with your fingers. Oh, baby suck my cock and fuck my cunt. Oh, yes, fuck my slutty cunt, baby..."

Her hips were undulating rhythmically, fucking his mouth with her huge clit. Her hands were tight on his head, pulling his face into her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his lower back... he could feel the stubble on her legs on his back and that turned him on.

Then her body started to tense and release. Her thighs squeezed his head. He could feel her inner pussy muscles throbbing, squeezing his fingers. He could feel her clit throbbing like a dick getting ready to spew cum.

"Now, baby, now!" Ellen gasped. "Here it comes! Swallow my cum, bitch! Drink my cum. Come on, slut, make me cum!"

Paul moved his mouth down just a bit so that her clit was still between his lips, but his mouth was closer to her hole. He could feel her lips twitching as spasms wracked her pussy. Then he felt the first gush of her fluid fill his mouth.

He swallowed it down, then opened his mouth for more. He felt her hands on top of his head, pushing his head down, away from her clit. He moved his mouth lower, directly over her pulsing hole, and drank as much of her spunk as he could. He was still getting sprayed. Her musky cum was dripping from his face, from his hair, hitting his neck and chest.

From her mouth came a series of "ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes, make me cummmmmmmm!"

Then, suddenly, her bandaged hands pushed his head away from her crotch. Her chest was heaving. Her hips were still jerking. Little spurts of her juice were still flowing and squirting out of her.

Ellen lay there trying to breathe normally again. Paul stood at the end of the bed, looking at her. He had a hard time believing his mother could be so sexy. But she was. His cock was hard. He wanted to climb on her and push his hard-on into her wet, pulsing hole. He didn't think she would stop him. But he didn't.

Instead he lay on the bed beside her and caressed her lightly. Her chest was still heaving, her breath coming in gasps.

Paul didn't say anything. He just lay there touching her, loving her, until she finally spoke.

"Thank you, baby," she said quietly.

Paul just continued to caress her. He didn't feel the need to speak right then.

Finally Ellen rolled on her side facing her son. "I'm going to move up on my pillows and take a nap," she told him. "Doing that twice really wears me out."

Paul took that to mean she didn't want him to nap with her. "Do you need me to help you get to your pillows?" he asked as he stood beside the bed.

She shook her head. "No, I can get there. Thank you."

"Uh, mom, before you get too comfortable I need to take the comforter off of the bed to wash it."

"Yes, of course you do," Ellen laughed. "That was always my job when your dad was here."

"Well, this time you need your rest," he told her.

He pulled the soft comforter off of the bed as his mother got comfortable on her pillows. Paul got a light blanket out of the closet and put it over her.

"Thank you, baby," Ellen said. "You take such good care of me."

He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Because I love ya, mom. Now get some rest."

Paul put the comforter and some of the towels he'd used when she peed herself in the wash, then went to his room. He started to close the door, then stopped.

He could still smell her pussy and cum. His hair was still damp, and his shirt was soaked. He started to take the shirt off, then decided not to. He lay on his bed and pushed his shorts down around his knees. He pulled his shirt up to get a better sniff of his mother's musky fluid. He held his shirt to his nose and mouth with one hand and with the other reached down to grip his cock.

He closed his eyes, remembering how she looked with her dress around her belly and her legs spread. He remembered how she smelled and how she tasted. He remembered tight her pussy felt when he shoved two fingers in.

He imagined pumping his hard cock in and out of her, feeling the silk like skin squeezing his throbbing shaft. He gripped his shaft tight and moved his hand up and down, imagining it was her soft fingers gripping him, or her sexy mouth taking him in, or shoving it in her hot, wet pussy, or into her tight little asshole. All those images flashed through his mind like a movie reel as he felt his cum rush up through his shaft and explode out of his swollen head.

He didn't realize how much he was moaning and grunting.

His feet were flat on the bed lifting his ass up. His cum shot out the end of his throbbing cock in a big arc. The first shot hit his face near his mouth. This was something he'd worked on, shooting his cum into his own mouth. The second blast landed on his tongue. He swallowed it and opened his mouth again, hoping for another big glob of his own cream to fill his mouth.

Finally he relaxed, letting his ass settle back down on the bed. His fist was still slowly pumping on his softening cock, forcing the last of his creamy cum out onto his hand. His eyes were closed as he brought his hand to his mouth to lick the cum off of it. He slurped and swallowed it, then totally relaxed and lay there until he dozed.

Ellen stepped back away from the door to her son's bedroom. She had lay in her bed, images of her and Paulie shooting through her head. Sometimes it was Paul, sometimes it was Robert, and sometimes it was the two of them together!

She had heard what she was sure the sound of Paul jacking off. 'Of course he needs to jack off,' she thought to herself. 'He's taken care of me several times. His balls much have been aching.'

She got out of bed and walked toward Paul's bedroom. As she got closer it was unmistakable what he was doing. Her plan had been to walk in and catch him jacking off, then walk to the bed and lean over and take his cock into her mouth and let him spew his cum on her tongue and down her throat.

But as she looked in the door she saw she was too late. She saw his body arced off the bed with just his feet and shoulders touching it. She was astonished when the two big spurts of cum flew through the air and landed on his face and in his mouth. 'He just shot in his own mouth!' she thought. Then she saw him relax and coax the last of the cum out of his swollen head and lick it off.

'No wonder he hasn't tried to fuck me,' she thought. 'He likes boy cum! He's gay!'

She quietly turned and walked back to her bedroom. This certainly changed things. 'He probably has gay friends on the campus,' she thought. 'Maybe he even has a boyfriend!' As she thought about it she couldn't remember the last time he talked about having a date, and he hadn't brought a girl to the house since he was in high school.

She also noticed the size of his hard cock. It was perhaps just a little bigger than his father's, but not much. That made her smile. She had had some bigger cocks than Roberts. Both before and after they married. But she loved the size of Roberts. She was comfortable with sucking that size, and with taking it in her pussy, and even taking it in her ass. She'd enjoyed the bigger ones in her pussy, but she also enjoyed the smaller ones in her pussy.

She shook her head. "Ellen, stop it!" she scolded herself out loud. 'It doesn't matter how big or small his dick is... you're not going to suck or fuck him... well, maybe suck him... soon, I hope.'

Back in her room she lay back down and pulled the blanket over her and dozed off dreaming of small dicks violating all of her holes at once.

Two hours later they were back in the breakfast nook having a cup of tea and talking. Ellen loved the breakfast nook. It stuck out from the house in an octagonal shape and had windows all around to let lots of sunshine in.

Paul was sitting at the table working on schoolwork on his laptop computer when Ellen came in from the bedroom. Paul enjoyed that he knew she was naked under her thin white dress. He could see her dark areola, and when she walked sometimes he thought he could see the shadow of her thick bush through the thin dress.

"Hi, mom," he smiled when she walked in. "Want a cup of tea or coffee?"

"I'd love a cup of green tea with a dash of lemon," she told him.

"Coming right up!" Paul went into the open kitchen area. "Did you have a nice nap?" he asked as he prepared two cups for tea.

"Yes, it was nice," she answered.

She waited until he was seated back at the table and closed his laptop.

"Honey, do you think you could shave my legs and armpits for me?" she asked him.

"Do they really need to be shaved?" he asked her. He knew what her answer would be, but he liked feeling her stubbly legs and wanted to lick her stubbly armpits before he shaved them.

Ellen stuck her foot in Paul's lap. "You tell me," she laughed.

Paul rubbed his hand on his mother's stubbly shin. "I don't think so," he said.

"Oh, come on," Ellen laughed. "You could sand wood with that stubble."

"I know," Paul said. He was looking down at the sexy foot in his lap. "I kind of like it," he said quietly.

"What? You like feeling my hairy leg?" she asked softly.

Paul nodded. "I think it's sexy," he admitted. "But, I know you don't, so, yes, I'll shave your legs and pits for you," he told her. "When do you want to do it? Remember you have a doctor appointment tomorrow, early afternoon."

"Well, I was thinking we could go ahead and do it soon," Ellen said. "After we finish our tea."

Paul nodded. "Okay. Are you thinking we use the massage table again?"

She nodded. "That's what I was thinking. It will be easier for you."

A short time later they were back on the sunporch. Paul had lowered the one set of blinds that would shield them from the prying eyes of the neighbors behind them, but left the others up so it felt like they were on the open patio.

"Are you going to leave the blinds up?" she asked. She was standing beside the massage table waiting for him to take her dress over her head.

"I closed the ones that need to be closed," he told her.

"Yes, you did," she laughed. She raised her arms and let him pull the sundress over her head. She was once again totally naked in front of her 20 year old son. This time they were on the open back patio, and even though she knew none of the neighbors could see them, there was still a naughty feeling of being naked outside with her son.

She laid face up on the table with her arms over her head as Paul got things ready. She was once again totally exposed to him.

"Paulie, have you ever done anything like this before? I mean, I know not with me, but with one of your girlfriends?" she asked.

"Nope, mom, this is a first for me," he told her. He didn't want to tell her about helping a couple of girls and a few guys shave their pubic hair. He wet her legs with the hose, then sprayed some of her ladies shaving gel into the palm of his left hand. He rubbed the shaving gel onto her left shin.

"I think I'm going to do the front side first, then you can turn over and I'll shave the backs of your legs. Does that sound okay?"

Ellen giggled. "Yes, that will be fine," she said. "You're always planning."

He laughed. "Yep, that's what I do."

He stood close to her hip so he could reach down and pull the razor to him. He carefully shaved from her ankle to just below her knee.

"You do that well," Ellen said quietly. "It feels good."

Paul looked down and saw that her clit had grown to about half size and was peeking out through the curly hair at the top of her slit.

"Thank you," he said as she gently worked the razor up her leg.

He put more gel on his hand and rubbed it around her knee, then up her thigh.

"How high do you want me to go?" he asked his mother.

"I usually do to about mid-thigh," she told him. "That way when I wear a shorter dress I don't have to fun shave my knees and thighs," she laughed.

Paul was working the razor around her knee, making sure to get all the stubbles.

"Paulie, honey, do you shave your legs?" Ellen asked suddenly.

Paul froze. His back was to his mother's face. He thought about it for a short moment. Then he nodded his head. "Yes, momma, I do."

"I thought so," she said. "I noticed earlier, but I didn't know if you just didn't have much hair. I like it, by the way. Men's hairy legs are ugly, too."

Paul laughed. "I think so, too."

"So why do you shave yours? Is that a thing with the college guys?"

"I started shaving them when I was younger," he told her.

"How come? I mean, you don't have to tell me. I'm just curious if there was a reason you started to shave them."

Paul shrugged. "I just thought I'd like how it felt, so I did. And I liked it, so I still do."

He had finished the front of his mother's left leg and moved around the table to start at her right ankle. He still wasn't looking at her. He was pretty sure she knew the real reason he shaved his legs.

"Paulie, do you still like to dress up sometimes?" she asked softly as started to shave her right shin.

"You knew about that?" he asked, trying to sound nonchalant, and being careful to not shave the skin off of her leg.

Ellen laughed. "Of course I did, sweetie," she said. "Momma's know things like that."

Paul laughed nervously. "Yeah, I guess you do."

"Do you want me to stop talking about it?" Ellen asked.

Paul nodded. "Yeah, I really do. At least while I'm shaving you."

"Okay," she said. "But we can talk more later?"

"Sure, mom," he said. "I think this is a conversation to be had over a glass of wine... or something stronger."

Ellen laughed. "Yes, I guess it is."

Paul had finished with the front of her right leg, so now it was time for her to turn over. The backs of her legs didn't take as long. Paul shaved up the backs of her thighs almost to the crease where her thigh and her butt cheek met.

He rinsed the shaving gel off of the backs of her legs then had her turn back over to re-rinse the front of her legs. He saw that her clit was now almost fully engorged. He wondered if their talk about him shaving and dressing had turned her on.

"Do you want me to do your underarms?" he asked.

"Yes, if you don't mind," she answered.

Paul nodded. He was really hoping she wouldn't want him to. He knew this was his only chance to enjoy the stubble under her arms. She was laying on the table, her arms back over her head, her stubbly armpits on full display. He couldn't stop himself. He leaned over and sniffed, then ran his tongue over her stubbly pit.

"Paulie! What was that all about?" she asked. But she didn't move or put her arm down.

"I don't know," he blushed. "Um, I guess I've always thought armpits are kind of sexy, and especially when they're stubbly. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Oh, it's okay. I know it's not uncommon for men to think underarms are sexy. It just kind of surprised me." She hesitated for a moment. "Your daddy liked to lick them when they were stubbly, too. Or fully grown out."

Paul blushed as he quickly spread the gel on her pits, then shaved them clean. He rinsed her armpits them moved the hose down to her legs.

"So you let them grow out for him sometimes?" Paul asked. He had a vague memory of seeing her in a sleeveless night gown when her underarms were bushy. He didn't think anything about it back then.

"Yes, sometimes... usually in the winter I'd let them get pretty hairy for him."

"Lucky dad," Paul smiled. He was learning that his dad was lucky in many ways!

"So, mom," he said casually as he rinsed the front of her legs again. He intentionally sprayed some water on the triangle of hair at the tops of her thighs. "You know a lot of women, probably most women these days, they, uh, well, they shave or at least trim, um..."

"I know they do," she said. "When your daddy was alive I kept it trimmed. Even shaved it a few times. But I haven't done anything like that in years."

"So, well, do you want me to?" he asked. "As long as we're grooming."

She smiled at him. "You can trim it if you want to. I don't want it shaved again. It itches when it grows back out."

Paul laughed as he reached for the battery operated trimmer he'd brought out just in case she wanted her pubic hair trimmed.

"They key is to not let it grow back out," he told her. "Or so I've been told,"

"Oh?" she giggled. "Are you sure you don't know from personal experience."

Paul looked at her and winked as he started to run the trimmer over the thick bush just under her belly.

"You know this is probably going to start something that I can't stop," she said breathlessly as he worked around her pubic area with the trimmer.

"Uh, huh," he smiled. "And that's okay. Just relax and let it happen," he told her.

Ellen moaned when the vibrating trimmer passed near her now fully engorged clit. Paul noticed that she spread her legs a big more. He avoided the area as long as he could. He trimmed deep between her legs, near the crease of her butt cheeks. He intentionally didn't trim her ass crack. When he moved the trimmer back up her lips her hips jerked.

He trimmed around the top of her slit until her engorged clit seemed to be sitting on a soft tuft of fluffy hair. He could see her newly trimmed pussy lips glistening with her juices. He saw her clit twitch and throb when he trimmed around it.

He put the side of the vibrating trimmer directly on top of her swollen clit. She moaned and her hips jerked. Paul moved the trimmer away, afraid that he might cut her when she moved her hips.

"Oh, please, Paulie, don't stop that!" Ellen moaned quietly.

"I won't, mom," he said. He set the trimmer aside. He gripped her clit between his thumb and index finger. He jacked his fingers up and down, much like he'd done to his own cock earlier.

Ellen was writhing on the massage table. Her moans were constant. "Oh, yes, Paulie, Paulie, that's it! Oh, honey, that feels so good. Yes, Paulie, make me cum."

Paul leaned over and sucked her big clit into his mouth. he heard his mother's sharp intake of breath. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes, Paulie, suck me! Suck my dick!"

He had his other hand between her thighs, lightly rubbing her trembling pussy lips, waiting for the gush of fluid he knew was coming.

Suddenly she pushed his head away from her clit with her bandaged hands. Paul continued to rub his fingers up and down his mother's pulsing lips.

Then came the big gush, soaking his hand, running down the vinyl top of the massage table. Her feet were pulled up near her ass. Her midsection humped and jerked and bounced as more fluid flowed out of her.

Paul put his face down between her legs to lick the stream of fluid flowing down the table as his mother started to relax and the last small gush of girl-cum shot out of her pulsing hole. Her soft breasts heaved as she struggled to breathe normally.

"Oh, my, god, Paulie," she said in ragged breaths. "How do you know how to do that to me so well? Have you dated a girl who squirts?"

Paul laughed. "No, mom. I guess it just comes naturally? Like father, like son, maybe?"

Ellen laughed. "Definitely like father like son," she said.

Paul picked up the hose to rinse the new coating of girl-cum off of her legs and feet, then the towel to dry her front while she lay on the table.

His mother looked up at him as he lovingly rubbed the soft towel over her breasts and armpits, then down across her belly, then down her legs.

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
324 Followers
12