Taking Care of Mommy

Story Info
Tim has to take care of his Mommy's needs.
1.1k words
4.25
93.8k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

"Yes! Oh yes, harder! Spank me harder!" Mommy was panting under me like the bitch she was. I had her on all fours, taking her from behind, my crotch slamming into her fleshy buttocks, making them jiggle erotically. She was wearing a black satin bustier and her tits looked even bigger than usual, waggling back and forth under her. I was watching in the bedroom mirror as I loved to do whenever I fuck my Mommy.

I had moved back in with her after Dad died, it was quickly apparent she needed help running her own life. Things like taxes and maintenance were beyond her, Dad having done all that. She was still a young woman, in her forties, and had quite a figure as well. I was sure someone would scoop her up quickly and take advantage unless I assisted. It wasn't my first choice; as a man in my twenties I was thinking how it might hobble my sex life.

As Dad provided very well for us all neither of us had any financial worries, leaving Mom on her own all day. Once I had moved in I saw that she needed some discipline in her life; the place was a mess unless I did something about it, meals were spotty at best and never on time. I knew what I had to do, take Mom firmly in hand and train her.

Well her training went terribly at first. Mom could not seem to form the need to do something. I sat us down to talk about it. "Mom, how did you get all this done before Dad passed? What's changed? There has to be something!" She did not want to talk about it. But I was persistent. Finally in a whisper she said that Dad had always rewarded her for doing her housework. From her embarrassment I gathered the reward was what she didn't want to talk about.

The light dawned. Mom and Dad were kinky! Once I grasped that I smiled hugely and told Mom that there should be no problem then! I could certainly reward her as well as Dad had. As I thought about this my cock was growing in my pants; I'd always thought my Mom was hot, I wouldn't mind fucking her, not one bit! Mom was shocked of course but I firmly told her how it was going to be from now on and she meekly accepted.

"For instance Mom, the bathroom's a mess. I want you to clean it right now... " I paused, "... and strip down first, I want you to do it naked, and I'm going to watch. I must make sure you do a good job after all." Mom's eyes brightened and she sat up a little straighter, I had hit the mark first try!

I watched from the doorway as my Mom cleaned; bending over to scrub and showing me her pussy and ass, reaching up to scrub which lifted those lovely tits of hers, getting on all fours to do the floor. That was my favorite. I was stroking myself over my pants as I watched, I could see Mom sneaking glances at my crotch. That just made me harder and hornier!

When she was done I told her what a good job she had done. "Now, for your reward, correct?" Mom nodded, she was almost dancing with excitement! "All right, Mommy, I want you to get into a nice sexy piece of lingerie, because I'm going to fuck you." I slapped her butt and told her I'd meet her upstairs in her room. She squealed with delight and scampered away.

I took a few moments to get myself cleaned up and fresh, then stripped, leaving my clothes on the floor for Mom to get later. I smiled to myself in the mirror, this was going to be a blast!

I got upstairs and Mommy was in her bedroom wearing her black satin bustier, standing by the side of the bed, looking nervous. "Mommy, you look so sexy," I told her. I went up and gave her a passionate kiss, pulling her close, crushing those huge breasts to me. After a moment she began kissing me back, finally allowing her passion to break free.

"Oh god Tim, I've needed this for so long! I need to be disciplined, I love it, I miss it, having my own son do it makes it so much hotter!" Mommy was kissing my neck, one hand had already grabbed my cock. I was delirious with need, I barked out at Mommy, "Get in the bed, all fours, do it now!" and she obeyed at once, wiggling her generous butt at me. She was looking back over her shoulder at me, a smoldering look that promised a wild-as-hell fuck.

I climbed up behind her and rubbed my cock head over her hot cunt, she was wet already and I told her what a horny slut she was. She shivered and pushed her hips back at me and my six inches glided into her pussy like a hot knife through butter. I grabbed her hips and started plowing her cunt as she moaned and twitched. "Spank me Tim, I need to feel your hand sting my ass, oh please!" Mommy wailed. I gladly complied, she was a hot piece of ass and that would only make her hotter!

I alternated cheeks, watching them turn pink, then red. Mommy was loving it, her cunt was bathing my dick in hot juices and massaging it like no tomorrow. She started panting, really shoving her cunt onto me and I knew she was close. I reached down and gave her clit a hard pinch and she came like gangbusters.

"Oh Timmy, yes! God, yes! So good, such a good son, making his Mommy cum so hard!" She was going wild on my cock, I was pounding right back, fucking her through her cum, making it stronger for her, better around my prick. I shoved in hard and came in Mommy's hot pussy, blowing spunk into her welcoming womb over and over, her dirty talk the perfect icing on the cake.

"Cumming in your pussy, Mommy! Shooting you full of my cum, ungh, yeah!" I cried as I jetted hot sperm into the cunt I came out of. Mommy took it all, her twat hungry for my seed, humping back at me, loving our incestuous union, the kinky depravity of it all!

Now the house is spotless, meals are delicious and on time and my balls never quite fill up all the way because my hot Mommy keeps them drained regularly. She loves sucking me off and swallowing my cum, I love to fuck those massive titties of hers and eating her cunt. We're shopping together online for some special play equipment, paddles and dildos and more.

In public we're the poor widow and her kindly son, in private I'm Mommy's boss and keep her hungry cunt full of cock. It's perfect for us both. Perhaps sometime I'll share more of our adventures!

The End