Taking Care of My Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But honey..."

"Pretty please with sugar on top? Just for a cuddle?"

"Well, all right," he relented with a sigh. "Just for a cuddle. I was just about to get into bed."

I climbed eagerly into the empty space on Mom's side of the bed. For all the years since she'd died, Dad had kept to one side and kept two pillows, though he only used one. I settled with him under the covers, snuggling up to him as he lay on his back. It felt like the old days, when I climbed into his bed all the time, though it was a different kind of comfort I was looking for now. "You know I'm always here for you, Daddy, for anything you need," I whispered. "Absolutely anything at all."

He squeezed me tighter but didn't say a word. Slowly, I slid my hand from his chest to his stomach and on down.

Daddy tensed. "What are you doing, sweetie?" he asked me.

"Touching you, Daddy. Just relax."

He gasped when my fingertips reached his penis. My breath quickened too as I lay my whole hand across it and felt its hardness through the fabric of his pajamas. Silently, in stillness, I took in the experience. My fingertips could make out the soft swelling of his scrotum. Beneath my hand, his cock felt alive, strong and firm, like the root of a tree.

"We shouldn't, baby" he told me, but he didn't make any move to stop me, nor any effort at all to move away. We gazed into each other's eyes and listened to ourselves breathe. I started to move my hand.

"It's all right, Daddy," I told him soothingly, stroking the pajamas covering his dick. "It's OK."

"Sweetie, we shouldn't," he repeated. He looked distant and astonished, as if witnessing a dream.

"Why not, Daddy?" I asked him. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh yes, baby," he gasped, "I love it so much. But we should stop." Still he made no move to draw away.

"Don't you like me?" I asked him.

"I love you, baby. But this is so wrong." Yet his hips started moving, pushing his cock rhythmically into my hand.

"It's just us, Daddy. No one's going to know." With a motion that felt more like falling to me, I rose up in the bed, lifting the blankets and letting them loose behind me as I straddled his hips.

"Oh my god, baby, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Sssh," I whispered "Just relax. Let me give you what you need."

I reached down to orient his cock with my slit. The silky film of my panties slid easily along the hard ridge in his pajamas as I started to glide and grind. When I got the angle just right and my clit rubbed his hardness, it felt incredible, but what pleased me most was watching him. His mouth was open, his breathing heavy, and he couldn't hold back his soft moans. Twitching and grimacing like an animal as I rode him, he was lost in his passion, his much-needed pleasure, and his beautiful, uncontained desire.

When his orgasm came, his face was overwhelmed by it and he let go a series of grunt-like moans. His whole body trembled as his hips heaved beneath me and his cock throbbed with its release. Looking down, I saw the dark stain where his emission was seeping through his pants.

"My god, Daddy, that must feel better," I said. "I guess you really needed that."

I moved off him, and still kneeling told him, "We'd better get these off you. They're a mess."

His body was as relaxed as a rag doll. He barely moved as I pulled his pants down his legs past his feet, then threw them casually on the floor. My panties were wet, so I took them off too. Seeing nothing better nearby, I used them to wipe him off.

"Baby, you shouldn't," he said.

"Quiet, Daddy," I told him. "Let's get you cleaned up."

His cum, milky-white and thick, was strewn all over. I wiped it off him gently. His cock was limp but still swollen and heavy when I lifted it to clean underneath. His semen had spread all over his stomach, and I wiped it off there too. It was hardest to get off his hair. Sticky clumps of cum had ended up there, and it was difficult getting them all off. When I'd done all I could to clean him, I dropped my dirty panties on top of his pajamas on the floor.

I lay down beside him. There were tears in his eyes. I moved close to cuddle him and he rolled over on his side, his cock flopping limp against my thighs. "Oh baby," he whispered, "I know we shouldn't have, but that was so good."

"Don't feel sorry, Daddy," I told him. "I want this as much as you."

Our first kiss was tentative, almost innocent, just the briefest touching of our lips. But I felt the thrill of it all through my body, and I couldn't resist bringing my lips back to his, then bringing them back again. Slowly, almost as slowly as the unfolding of a flower, our lips began to open as they met. I felt his moisture, then his tongue. When my tongue entered his mouth for the very first time, it danced with his, and as we went on kissing, I felt his cock growing, stretching itself up along my pubes.

I reached down along his side, searching for the edge of his shirt. Slipping my hand underneath it, I ran my palm all over his back. Daddy was emboldened to find the rucked-up hem of my nightie and started exploring underneath it. When he hesitated at the edge of my breast, I covered his hand with mine and guided him on. I felt the tip of my engorged nipple where it poked between his fingers as I steered his hand in gently massaging my tit.

He reached around to put a hand on my hip and started caressing me there. His circular motions soon spread to my bottom, then settled when his fingertips reached my cunt. My eyes opened wide and I gasped.

"I'm sorry," he said, pulling his hand away. I reached behind me to grab his wrist and put his hand back. I opened myself by lifting my leg and setting it over his.

"It's OK," I told him. "I want you to touch me there."

I guided his hand right to my pussy and moaned. "Oh yes," I cried as he started to stroke me. I kissed him again, a long, deep, wet kiss, but his hand felt so good that I soon had to breathe through my mouth and make noise. I panted and moaned, delicious waves of tension gripping me as he caressed my pussy-lips and clit. "Oh god, Daddy, yes!" I cried as my orgasm started. It went on and on, its pleasure exploding through my entire body. When it was over, I lay passive, puffing and content, Daddy's hand still on my pussy, Daddy's cock still hard between us, Daddy's eyes gazing softly into mine.

"Oh my god, Daddy" I whispered when I'd caught my breath, "that was incredible. You made me feel so good. I love you so much, let me give you something in return." I moved to bring my face down to his cock.

"Oh my god, baby, we shouldn't."

"It's just us, Daddy. We can do what we want."

"Do you really want to do that for me, baby?" he asked.

"Hmm-mmm," I answered, and my father didn't say anything more. He rolled onto his back, and I knelt between his legs, taking off my negligee so he could see all of me. His big dick was resting on his stomach, reaching his navel. I'd never given a blowjob, so I asked him, "What should I do now, Daddy?"

"Give me your hand," he told me. He took it in his and drew it toward his face. "Stick out your finger," he said, and when I did, he gripped my hand and pulled my raised index finger toward his mouth. He took it inside him and closed his lips over it. Bobbing his head up and down, he sucked it, slurped it, bore it sensually over his tongue. I moaned as I melted into the voluptuous pleasure of him making love to me that simple way. "You see, baby?" he said, when he finally let go of my hand. "It's as easy as that."

He'd made my whole body alive with excitement. If Daddy could make me feel that good just by sucking my finger, I wondered, how good would he feel when I sucked his cock? I wanted to find out just how much pleasure I could give him. I wanted to learn everything about making him cum.

I approached his cock slowly and adoringly, determined to take my time. Unhurriedly, I kissed him all around his cock - his tummy, his groin, his balls. When I'd finished kissing him that way on both sides, I lifted his dick to my face. Up that close, it looked huge. I gave it a little kiss on its head and giggled when it twitched in my hand. It almost seemed to have a life of its own; it almost seemed to be smiling at me. I stuck out my tongue and licked it from the balls on up the shaft. When I tongued my dad's frenulum for the very first time, I could tell how sensitive it was from the way he gasped and jerked. I slid my tongue along the cleft of his glans and savored my first taste of precum as it emerged from his gaping little hole. Massaging his shaft with my hand, I gave his dickhead another little kiss before popping it into my mouth. I sucked it and tongued it and ran my hand over it, Daddy breathing hard and moaning all the while. It was a brand-new experience, and I gagged when I tried to take him in deep, but I loved the feeling of his silky-smooth hardness on my tongue, my palette and my inner cheeks.

I gave a muffled, startled little squeal when the first spurt hit my throat. As more squirted out of him, I tried to swallow, but I gagged on the gluey stuff. I took my mouth off him, and strands of it dribbled like drool down my chin, onto his cock, onto the bed. Giggling, I tried futilely to contain the mess with my hand.

"There's tissues in the top drawer," he told me.

I got some tissues out of the bedside table and cleaned myself up. Then I got more for his cock.

"God, baby," he told me, "you did that so good. Are you sure you never did that before?"

"No Daddy, never," I said. Proud of myself, I lay back down beside him. "Take your shirt off, Daddy," I said. "I want to feel your skin."

He was so relaxed I needed to help him get it off. He lay on his back and I snuggled my face against his hairy chest. It felt like heaven to lie with him like that. I could still taste his cum in my mouth.

"No one can ever know about this, baby," he told me. "Ever."

"I know that, Daddy," I assured him. "It'll be our special secret."

Daddy fell asleep almost immediately, and it wasn't hard for me to fall asleep too. It was still dark when I woke again. I was lying on my back, and he was awake beside me.

"I didn't mean to wake you," he told me.

"It's all right," I said. "What time is it?"

"About three o'clock."

"Were you watching me, Daddy?"

"I was thinking how much you remind me of your mom."

I moved close to cuddle him, and I would have gone straight back to sleep in his arms if I hadn't noticed that he was hard. That woke me right up, and I took his erection in my hand.

"What's this, Daddy?" I asked playfully, in my little-girl voice. I had a feeling that, long ago when I was too young to really remember, I'd said those words in a similar situation before.

"It's my penis, darling," he said, playing along.

"What's it for, Daddy?"

"It's to make us both happy," he replied.

"It's working!" I exclaimed. "Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy? Please?"

"Baby...," he answered, trailing off.

"Pretty please?" I insisted.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"I've always dreamed of this, Daddy" I confessed.

"I bet you never dreamed it would happen with me."

"No, Daddy, that's not so. I've always dreamed it would be with you. Please, Daddy, you have to fuck me. I know you want to. Please say yes."

"I don't have any condoms, baby," he said. "I'll have to pull out." He reached for his bedside table and took the box of tissues out of the drawer.

I threw off the covers, rolled over on my back and said excitedly, "What do I do?"

Daddy laughed. "Sweetheart," he asked me, "is this your first time?"

I nodded my head.

"We'll go slowly, then," he said, reaching between my legs. As he started stroking my pussy, I grabbed his prick. "You can hold it, darling, but don't rub it right now. I already feel so excited, and I don't want to cum just yet." He stroked me for the longest time, finding my opening and circling it with his fingertips, then finally dipping the tip of one finger into my hole. "Baby, you're so wet," he said.

"I think I'm ready, Daddy," I told him. "Will it hurt?"

"Maybe a little at first," he replied. "I'll be gentle."

Daddy climbed between my legs as I opened them to receive him. He moved his dick toward my cunt so that only the tip of it touched me, then held it there. "Baby," he asked me, "are you really sure?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, please," I begged him, "put it in!"

The pain I felt as he pushed himself inside me also felt like a release, like pulling off a Band-Aid or pulling out a thorn. Slowly and gently, he pushed himself further in. God, it felt like he belonged there!

"Still OK?" he asked me.

"Oh god, Daddy, yes! It feels so good. Fuck me now."

That first time, he fucked me real slow, like he was afraid he might break me. It felt amazing, and it was amazing to see him: the intensity of his face, his hairy, masculine body above me, the measured rocking of his hips as he thrust his cock in and out of my cunt. I couldn't help it, I had to open my mouth, to moan, to squeal, to cry out to god, to urge him to fuck me more. It came as a shock when he pulled out of me suddenly and shot a big wad across my belly, all the way to my right tit. He grabbed his cock in his hand and pumped out a few shots more, splattering it all over me.

He reached for tissues, but I was enjoying lying on my back, relishing the glorious feeling of having just been laid. Daddy's cum was still warm on me, and I touched it with my hands, spreading it around on my body like finger-paint, feeling it dry on my skin. He wiped away what I hadn't rubbed in, tenderly sopping it from my boob, my tummy, my mound.

"Was I all right, Daddy?" I asked him.

"Baby, you were more than all right," he said. "You were amazing."

"Am I really the only one you've done this with besides Mom?"

"Uh-huh," he admitted shyly.

"Mommy was so lucky," I said. "You're really hot. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, sweetheart," he said. "More than anything in the world. Now we'd better try to get some sleep. We've got to get up before long."

I'd completely forgotten that I had to go to school, and that he had to go to work in the morning. It seemed so stupid, such a waste of time, of no importance compared to this. Daddy lay back down beside me, and we pulled the covers over our naked, sex-scented bodies, sated, exhausted and fulfilled.

The alarm went off all too soon. Daddy was already gone from the room when I dragged myself reluctantly out of bed. I glanced at the sheets. They were spotted with our dried-up bodily fluids, brightened by a little bit of my blood. I didn't have time to put them to soak. I had to hurry to get ready for school. I went to the bathroom naked, and didn't bother closing the door, even when I peed and had a shower. When I was drying off, Daddy arrived.

"Sorry," he said from the doorway. "I didn't know you were still in here."

"It's OK, Daddy. Come on in."

He was wearing a t-shirt and boxers. "I just need to brush my teeth and shave," he said, averting his eyes.

"It's OK to look at me, Daddy. From now on, I'm all yours."

"We'll talk about that when I get home from work," was all he said. I could see him though, gazing at my body in the mirror as I finished drying.

School was dreamlike that day, my mind a voluptuous fog. I felt sensuous and fragile, light and unfettered, like a weight had blown off me during my orgasms the night before. Now I felt like only my clothes dragged me down. I could barely speak to my friends. Everyone seemed so serious and heavy, for no reason at all, when all it took for me was to think of last night's lovemaking to smile. Everything else seemed irrelevant, especially my teachers' tiresome lessons that never seemed to end. It was useless trying to keep my eyes open after my night of making love. It was a miracle I wasn't sent to detention for falling asleep in class.

As soon as I got home, I went straight to my father's room, and wasted no time in dropping my clothes on the floor. Leaning over the unmade bed, I took a moment to savor the mingled, musky scent of our sweat and cum. Then I lay down and wrapped myself in the crumpled, dirty sheets, taking daddy's pillow in my arms and squeezing it tight against my breasts. I was so exhausted; I fell immediately asleep.

When I woke up, Daddy was sitting beside me, staring down at me. "All day long at work, sweetie," he said abruptly as soon as I smiled at him, "I couldn't stop thinking about the problems this will bring. How much it will complicate our lives."

"But Daddy, it's not complicated at all," I said. "We love each other, just as simple as that."

"I should never have allowed this to happen," he said, as if he hadn't heard me. "It was selfish of me."

"You're not being selfish, Daddy," I answered. "I want this too."

"I've taken advantage of your innocence for my own pleasure," he told me. "It's all my fault."

"It seemed more to me, Daddy, like I seduced you."

"If we don't stop this now," he continued, "it will interfere with the rest of your life. It will keep you from finding a boy you can love, someone you can have a real relationship with, maybe even have children with."

"I don't need any children, Daddy," I replied. "I need you."

"I'm your father," he went on. "It's my job to take care of you. I've let you down."

"You've always taken good care of me, Daddy," I said, "and I've taken care of you. Now that I'm grown up, we can take care of each other this way too."

"We'll always need to keep it secret," he said "No one can ever find out. Is that how we want to live our lives?"

"At least we don't need to hide it from each other anymore."

"It's true I've secretly wanted this to happen for a long time," he admitted, "but I always thought it was just a foolish fantasy. I never meant for it to happen. Until now I've always been able to resist."

"There's no reason to resist it anymore, Daddy," I told him. "I feel such a relief. We're lovers now. No one can ever take that away."

"We'll need to be more careful than last night," he said. "Pulling out isn't really very safe."

"I can go see a doctor about contraception, Daddy," I told him. "We can do it other ways until then."

He handed me a little bag I hadn't noticed he'd brought in. "What's in there, Daddy?" I asked him and looked inside. "Is this for us?" I asked him in delight.

"Yes, if you still want it," he answered.

I pulled out the box of condoms from the bag. "Of course I still want it. This is the nicest gift I've ever gotten."

I'd partly uncovered myself when I'd reached for the bag. He noticed I caught him looking at my tit. "Is it OK if I look at you?" he asked me.

"Of course, Daddy," I told him.

"I mean all of you," he added. I nodded my head and shyly smiled. He reached over and pulled aside my covers until every inch of me was revealed. I lay on my back, my arms at my sides, my legs slightly parted, vulnerable, exposed, overjoyed.

"God, you're beautiful," he exclaimed. "I can't believe your mom and I made you. Is it all right if I touch you?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Daddy," I answered. "Please!"

Still sitting beside me, he stretched his arms out to bring one hand to my face and one to my knee. I lay still and receptive as he placed his hands on me and his fingers danced across my cheek, my brow, my nose, my ears, the lids of my eyes. When they reached my mouth, I grabbed them playfully with my lips. Still wet with my saliva, his fingers made their way down my chin, my throat, my chest, while his other gentle hand moved slowly up my thigh. For a moment he lingered on Mom's silver heart before his hand moved on to circle my breasts. He played with my tits as I felt his other hand reach the top of my leg and cup my cunt. He held that hand motionless for a while, pressing softly yet firmly against me, until he started caressing my pussy-lips. His fingers explored me, my ridges and valleys, the little nub of my clitoris, my secret cave. It drove me wild, and I started to moan. I could feel myself getting wetter, could hear the soft murmur of his fingers rubbing against the drenched folds of my skin. My whole body tingled, and soon shocks of almost unbearable pleasure were pulsing through me with every exhalation. My body convulsed and my breathing grew hard. My daddy's big strong hand was making me cum! I writhed as he stroked me, pressing my pussy against him, my joyous moans turning virtually into screams.