Taking Care of You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to wear it for an hour or two every day to help your ass become accustomed to its size. It's not that big, not one of the large ones, but it's big enough to stretch you so that you can take my cock. Get up on the bed, on your hands and knees, and I'll put it inside you. I looked at him and could feel that familiar panic in my chest."

Aiden, seeing the slow panic on my face, kissed me again and caressed my pregnant stomach, "It's okay sweetheart, you don't need to worry, and you know I'd never do anything to harm you or our baby."

I did as he said and made myself relax as he lubed the toy and my hole before he eased it inside me. I managed to keep it in for a little over an hour that first time. After about a week of my wearing it for a couple of hours each day, we had sex while it was in my ass, and Aiden came so hard and gushed so much cum, I was amazed. He said he could feel the plug in my ass when he stroked inside my pussy. Just hearing him describe it made my nipples hard and my pussy tingle.

*****

Things were going so well between us that Aiden and I had made plans to go up to his cabin near the Toledo Bend River. I was looking forward to the trip, having already decided that if anal was what he craved, I would take this opportunity to make it a memorable weekend for him.

That night after getting to the cabin, we lay in bed talking and playing; Aiden had brought me to orgasm several times with his wonderful mouth and tongue. It was a lovely start to what I hoped would be an even more wonderful weekend.

*****

Lying there next to him, I felt happy and satisfied but also anxious. With surprising control, he had kept himself from cumming. It had been all about giving me pleasure, preparing my body, in a sense, my mind for what was to happen later.

As the hour grew late, Aiden leaned close to my ear and told me what he was going to do to me, and so kneeling at the side of the bed, my upper body resting on the bed, I crossed my arms in front of me and put my head down on them. At the same time, Aiden placed a pillow under my knees and positioned my ass in front of him. In this position, I could see ourselves reflected in the mirror that covered the far wall. Naked and vulnerable, reflected in the mirror was a young girl, with large full breasts that swayed with each movement and a taut pregnant belly that protruded downward. Kneeling behind her was a handsome, dignified looking older man who was rubbing his long, thick, rock hard cock along the slit created by the girl's butt cheeks.

"Aiden," I said his name softly and was comforted when he intertwined his fingers with mine.

I could feel myself slightly tremble when he caressed and kissed my ass, rimming my hole, pushing the tip of his tongue inside. I was so nervous and scared I didn't know if I could go through with this. Aiden opened my cheeks and covered me inside and out with lubricant, and spreading more of it on his cock so he could penetrate me without too much discomfort.

I involuntarily cringed when he began inserting and withdrawing his finger. I wanted it to happen, and I wanted to show him my willing submissiveness to his desires. Positioned with my ass raised high and exposed, my face buried in the covers hiding the self-perceived indignity. The lubricant felt cool and slippery as his fingertips circled my anus. Inserting his fingers into me, he prepared my body, my ass for what was to come.

Aiden moved behind me, and I could feel the heat from his body when he came closer. Tonight would be different, and though his thoughtfulness and soft words reassured me, I could feel myself shudder slightly with nervousness and anxiety.

The tip of his lubricated cock touched the crevice between my ass cheeks, and I turned my head and saw his rigid cock, shiny with lube, poised to enter me. Resisting the urge to run, I closed my eyes and rested my cheek on my folded arms, and submissively waited for Aiden to take what he had so patiently desired.

The end of his cock pressed against me, and he felt me stiffen. "Relax, Riley," he said, as he pushed gently but firmly into me, coaxing my sphincter to open for him. I felt myself stretch open, and the head of his cock slide inside me.

It hurt, but it was a strange hurt, pain with a promise of pleasure . . . does that make sense?

He paused and waited for my body to accommodate his intrusion.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and just as I was about to respond, he pushed further in, his cock sliding deeper into my dark, moist channel. Now that he had passed my sphincter, the feeling of his cock inside my tight passage was strangely exciting, and I wanted more of him.

"Ooooohh, Aiden," I moaned as he slowly, carefully entered me, and with each push, my hand gripped his hand tighter for support. He pulled out until only his cock head remained within the tight ring of my sphincter, causing me to cry out and bury my face in the pillow to muffle my scream.

"Hurts . . . hurts . . ." I moaned as I reached behind me and, with my hand on his thigh, tried to push him off me.

"Oh my God," I screamed into my pillow when he pulled out of me. It was more painful when he pulled out than it was on his inward thrust. After a momentary pause, I felt his cock pressing again into my tight, resisting asshole, and the burning sensation and pain made me lightheaded.

"Do you want me to stop? I'll stop if you want me to," he said with concern and poorly disguised disappointment.

Then, I heard myself say, "Do it. Push it in, all the way. Please fuck me there."

Aiden pushed forward, reentering me until his crotch was pressed up against my ass, the full length of his cock buried inside me. I moved back against him, wanting all of him.

"Is that okay?" He asked, not wanting to hurt me more than necessary.

I lifted my head and again turning to look at him, pleaded with him, "Don't stop, don't stop."

"Stopping is the last thing I plan on doing to you tonight . . ." Aiden replied in a hoarse, throaty voice as he continued thrusting.

"Oh my God," I groaned into my pillow when he pulled out of me, leaving just the head inside. The longer he continued the slow, easy stroking rhythm, the easier it became to relax, and I soon realized that the pain had begun to dull and turn to pleasure.

"Aiden?"

"Yes?"

"Aiden, do it harder," I said, shocking myself with my request. It's starting to feel better . . . doesn't hurt as much now."

"Good, baby . . . good," he said, his voice breathless with effort and arousal. He began to stroke deeper into my ass, now fucking me harder and faster without worrying if I enjoyed it because he knew that I did.

Soft moans escaped when I felt my body responding to his thrusting. I felt him adjust his grip on my hips, pulling me hard against him with each thrust, the pleasure pain of his long hard cock sliding in and out filling me with a sensation of fullness. I could feel his cock sink into my body, wet hot and very, very hard. It felt so fucking good . . . despite my fears, all I wanted now was for it to last. I loved the way he was fucking me.

I could feel the heat building in my clit. Whimpering and moaning, the heat spread through me, and I could sense an orgasm building and gasped at the force of his fucking as he held onto my hips and rammed into me. My pussy was becoming wetter, my clit engorged and pulsing, my ass channel gripping and holding his cock within.

Aiden's hand slipped between my legs, and at his touch, my orgasm exploded.

"Aiden, oh my God, Aiden," I shouted. I knew it was going to happen, but I was still surprised by its suddenness. The exquisite intensity tore through me in waves, flooding me with a different, more powerful kind of orgasm than I had ever felt before. I closed my eyes and slumped forward onto my arms, grunting with pleasure each time his cock plunged into me.

It was a strong, overwhelming climax that sent wave after wave of pleasure rushing through me as if it would never end. The surges of pleasure gradually dwindling until I was spent, trembling and sweaty, but with Aiden holding me up by the hips and still pounding into me.

*****

I wanted Aiden to come inside me. I wanted to feel him empty his sack deep inside my bowels.

"Aiden . . . are you going to cum inside me?" I asked with no shame or embarrassment.

"Yes, baby, Daddy's going to give you everything he has," he reassured me.

Raising on my knees, I knelt before him, head down, my ass up, and presented to him. I knew he couldn't last much longer.

"I'm cumming," he groaned as he began to fuck my ass faster. I wasn't sure if I felt relief or disappointment. Suddenly he gripped my hips tighter and slammed himself forward, burying his cock as far into my rectum as he could go, loudly groaning as it twitched and jerked forcefully, sending the first spurt of his cum into me.

He was holding me tight against him, his back arching, his head thrown back, his eyes squeezed shut. He rammed himself into me several times, trying to go even deeper as each time he shot another spurt up inside me. When his cum was nearing its end, he collapsed back onto his haunches, releasing my hips. I rolled onto my side and looked at him, his head hanging, mouth open, chest heaving.

Aiden licked his lips and swallowed. Looking down at me, he grinning and began to laugh, "FUCK! That was good," he said, and with a male's ego and pride, lovingly caressed his now softening member.

Spooning behind me, he reached out his large, warm hand and let it rest on my protruding belly, and in a concerned voice asked, 'Are you all right? I mean, I didn't hurt you, did I? And then with a different kind of softness in his voice, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, my love . . . very much," I replied.

"Aiden . . . I'm sorry, so sorry that I was afraid and didn't trust that you would take care of me, not hurt me."

"Shhhh, shhhh. Letting me have you that way was a big step for us, I know that. There's no way for you to know what it means to me to make love to a young, beautiful woman like you. For you to give yourself to me means a great deal to me, Riley."

I looked into his eyes, loving him. I had found someone who cared about me and enjoyed being with me, not just using me like a warm hole to relieve himself in, and fill with his cum as his son Philip had wanted to do.

"How could I have been so wrong? All that lost time and pleasure, I told him. I think I could learn to enjoy anal if this is what it is like."

Aiden rolled toward me and took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck. I knew I'd never doubt him again, but would willingly submit to the adventure and excitement that he wanted to share with me.

*****

With Aiden's patience and understanding, I began to enjoy anal sex with him. The loving, pleasurable sessions with Aiden had caused the trauma and memories of the night I had been anally raped by his son Philip to fade. I loved and trusted Aiden, and my body would respond quickly and easily when he indicated this is what he wanted. My body would relax for him so that the initial entry, while tight and uncomfortable, would soften, as the slow thrusting of his cock coaxed and stretched my ass.

He would usually start with my pussy, using his cock or his mouth to bring me to orgasm before moving on to my tight rosebud. Sometimes he would have me get on my knees at the side of the bed and bend forward with my hips at the right height for his penetration. Speaking quietly, he would encourage me while he pressed his large, thick cock past my sphincter and inside me. Inching half of his length into me and then pausing before again slowly stroking in and out until I had his full length. I loved it, and when he could hold back no longer and began to cum, it would trigger my orgasm, and my body would shudder and buck back against him as I came calling his name over and over again.

*****

I was now into my eighth month, and despite my size, I still wanted sexual attention from Aiden even in this late stage. When Aiden approached me wanting to make love, I would never refuse him but would roll onto my side, rest my head on his outstretched arm, and close my eyes in eager anticipation.

Sometimes when we were having sex, the baby would begin to kick, aware of the activity, and not liking the disturbance. Aiden would place his hands on my rounded belly and rub it soothingly to calm the baby as he fucked me. Wrapped in his loving embrace, I'd pressed my ass against him, given my unspoken acquiescence to however he wanted to take me. Often, when our lovemaking began this way, it would end with him enjoying me anally, cumming hard and deep inside my dark, moist channel.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he would say, nuzzling and kissing my neck and shoulders. Knowing how much I enjoyed the feel of his mouth on my nipples, once recovered, Aiden would position me so that he could suckle my now quite large, milk heavy teats, and as he sucked, he would masturbate my engorged clit until I came for him.

*****

One day Aiden casually mentioned that he had gotten a text from, of all people, his son Philip. Philip didn't know that I was pregnant or that his father and I were living together, but at the mention of his name, I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I had no desire what so ever to see or talk to Philip again, and as far as I knew, until this text from him today, he hadn't been in contact with his father Aiden since earlier in the year. A day or two went by, and when Aiden didn't hear anything else from Philip, we didn't give him any further thought.

Despite our having so far experienced an extraordinarily happy pregnancy, for me, I think the last couple of weeks were the most memorable. Though I was almost at the end of my third trimester and had begun to slow down, that did not change my sexual need and desire for Aiden. Whenever I turned to him for comfort, sexual satisfaction, or emotional reassurance, he was always there.

These remaining few weeks were filled with last minute efforts getting ready for the baby and completing small projects around the house, one of which was straightening up the pool house and putting away the out of season furniture. We had been in the pool house, covering and putting away the summer chairs for fall, when one thing led to another, and we ended up having sex, and I must have briefly dozed off afterward. When I awoke, Aiden wasn't there, and I assumed he had gone out to the pool area.

I had fallen asleep while lying naked on the canvas covered chaise. When I got up, I saw one of Aiden's large white shirts tossed over the arm of a chair and put it on. He loved it when I walked around naked underneath with just one of his shirts on and unbuttoned.

As I came out of the pool house door, I saw the back of a man's head seated in one of the chairs, his back toward me, and assumed it was Aiden. "Aiden . . . Aiden, I called as I approached him, are you getting hungry for dinner?"

I stopped mid-stride when the man stood up, and I saw to my horror, it wasn't Aiden, but his son, Philip. Staring at him, I could feel cold, clammy sweat break out as memories of fear and humiliation washed over me.

Having let himself in (broken in), thinking Aiden was not home, Philip was surprised that I was.

"Oh, my," he said as he slowly walked toward me, my large pregnant belly and heavy breasts exposed and on display.

"Fuck, I guess I knocked you up before I left . . . a little going away gift," he added with a sickening, self-satisfied grin. In my fear of him and rising panic, my eyes darted about the deck, and as unbelievable as it sounds, I could see the beginnings of an erection growing in his jeans.

Then as Philip watched me . . . he asked, "It is mine, ain't it? Of course, it is . . . knowing you, you wouldn't have given that pussy up to anybody."

"What are you doing here, Philip? What do you want?" I asked.

Philip was standing so close to me, I could smell his cologne and see the beard stubble on his face, and then I felt his hand caress my behind as if he had every right to do so. In embarrassment, I lowered my head and involuntarily gasped and held my breath as he rubbed me and slipped his finger inside my wet, sticky pussy.

"You're wet, Riley, is that because of me?" he asked.

"Don't, Philip . . . don't."

I stood there, whimpering like a scared child as my tears fell and dampened the full mounds of my swollen breasts, too terrified to move. I didn't resist when he made me lean against the back of one of the chairs.

Aiden, "Aiden . . . where are you?" I called.

Lifting my shirt from behind, Philip pushed his hardening cock inside me and began to slowly pump, going deeper and deeper until his cockhead brushed against my womb.

"Aiden," I called out again.

"Oh, I get it . . . have you been fucking my father, that old bastard?" Philip said, his voice dripping with feigned disgust.

"You cheating little bitch, you have, haven't you?" He asked irrationally, he and I hadn't been together for almost a year.

"This is his bastard, isn't it?" he shouted at me as he started fucking me harder, the thought of me being pregnant for someone else, his father of all people, obviously angering him.

Now crying, bent over in front of him with my breasts swaying under me, I looked up and saw Aiden come through the patio door from the main house and, seeing what was going on, start running toward us. I reached out my hand to him . . . and just kept repeating his name over and over, "Aiden . . . Aiden."

So focused on the physical sensation of cumming, Philip didn't become aware of Aiden rushing at him until it was too late. Before he could do anything, Aiden was on him and had struck him along the side of his head with a half empty wine bottle that had been on the table. Aiden's attack so surprised Philip that even as he sank to the floor, he was in mid orgasm and spurted a thin, silvery thread of cum that pooled on his stomach as he lay on the floor.

We found out later that when Philip had contacted Aiden several weeks earlier, he had been on the run and looking for money from his father.

Fortunately for all of us, though there was a lot of blood, Philip only suffered a mild concussion and had to have a couple of stitches. We did call the police this time, and he was arrested. An arrest warrant had already been issued for Philip's arrest for stalking, attacking, and raping a woman. He kept telling the police that they couldn't hold him because the woman had been his fiancé and would never file charges against him. Obviously, the law did not see it the same way, and Philip is in prison now, hopefully for a very long time.

*****

Despite our relationship being somewhat unconventional, I fell in love with Aiden. In the beginning, I think I was preoccupied with our age difference, social propriety, and having had a sexual relationship with his son Philip. My feelings about having been physically intimate with both Philip and Aiden, to say nothing of being subjected to Philip's abuse, made my relationship with Aiden difficult.

I remember once after opening up to Aiden about how things really were between Philip and me, Aiden reassured me that he would always be there to take care of me. He told me that the beauty of an older man and a young girl being together was that the man had the patience and understanding to be there for his partner emotionally. His age, experience, and desire made it possible to sexually satisfy her the way she deserved, demanded, and needed. He said young, sexually naive girls were often unaware of their sexual nature, but when awakened by the right man, it was insatiable. If she could shake off the social restraints, she could free herself and become open to new experiences and feelings.

I know now how right the things Aiden said had been.