Taking In Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a near existential experience. I'd read stories written by yoga masters describing out of body experiences in which they became universally aware of their surroundings down to the atomic level.

The first climax with my ethereal angel was much like that. The ordinarily soft comforter below me grated against my sensitive skin, almost burning as my body thrashed over its surface. The cold air that was circulating the room from the air-conditioning unit and overhead ceiling fan flowed over my body. Like a cold front coursing over a vast mountain range before slinking down the other side, I could feel it contouring my body as it mapped every inch.

I could smell the mixture of mine and Jax's arousal as they drifted aimlessly on those same air currents, intermingled with the faint aroma of Jax's vanilla body lotion. The combination was more intoxicating than the pot smoke I occasionally inhaled on nights when Darren was on the road.

My ears could hear the soft sounds of Jax's lips as she sucked at my nipples like a hungry child. Her heavy breathing was mixed with the occasional wet smack or pop as her mouth stretched my nipple out before the suction finally broke separating the two. And most prominent of all was the music of Jax as she moaned and almost cooed in gratitude at being able to pleasure me. The sounds were as beautiful as any song I'd ever heard.

The convulsions in my core and trembling spasms that ripped through my thighs like a constant wave of pleasure was nearly more than I could stand. No climax a man had ever given me came close to what Jax had drawn from my body. They were infinitesimal in comparison.

Throughout it all, Jax never took her beautiful green eyes off of me. They were heavily lidded and clouded with arousal, but never once did they vector away from my face throughout my climax.

Her lips separated from my left nipple with an audible pop bringing a mischievous smile to Jax's face. She bared her teeth teasingly, letting me know what she was about to do before sinking them into that nipple as well. Chewing at it with just enough force to make me groan loudly once more.

"That was one," Jax exclaimed, holding up a single finger. At first, I was unsure of what she was referencing, but then it occurred to me as she dragged her tongue down into the part between my breasts where she was headed.

Jax winked up at me as her tongue continued on down my stomach until she reached my belly button. There she paused for a moment to place gentle kisses and dip her tongue into the tanned well of my tummy.

"Oh, God," I said, a giggle escaping my lips. "Nobody has ever done that to me before, and it tickles."

Grinning back up at me, Jax wiggled her eyebrows and said, "Let's see what else I can find that might be ticklish down below."

Sliding down to the bottom of my legs. Jax leaned forward and grabbed the hem of my panties, pulling at them as I raised my hips to allow her the access she needed. She slid them down past my knees as I raised my legs, pulling them back towards me so that she could finally pull the undergarment free.

Jax then slid back up and lay between my legs, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "I'm going to show you what it feels like to have another woman eat your pussy now, Maizie. Every time I've done it before was in preparation for this moment. I'm never going to forget this, and I don't think you will either."

My eyes could only follow her as my heartbeat quickened, my ardor elevating once more. Her tongue crossed my smoothly waxed mons, circling my clit without touching it. "Here we go again," quickly ran through my head, but I certainly wasn't going to complain. After the results of my last climax, though, there was no questioning her teasing technique.

Jax's tongue worked its way down one side of my labia and then back up the other. Little flicking motions like those of a snakes tongue as it searches the air around it for the scent of prey. By the time she reached the top on the other side, I was starting to squirm.

"You like to tease, don't you, baby girl?" I admonished her in a flirtatious manner.

Batting her eyes up at me, Jax buried her tongue in my crevice, letting it drift down through my folds. On her way back up, she paused to suck on each side, drawing moans of appreciation from deep within my throat.

"Fuck, baby girl," I said, my ass coming up off of the bed as I thrust my hips towards her.

She smiled up at me and said, "You taste so damn good, Maizie." Her tongue dragged up my molten slit again, this time circling my clit at the top several times. "I've fantasized about this a million times," Jax admitted, her voice sounding throaty, and losing its usual childlike quality. A single kiss to my clit sent a jolt of pleasure through me. I could feel my climax once again, beginning to build.

"Me too, baby girl," I cooed back at her. "I've touched myself a hundred times imagining you doing this to me."

At my admission, Jax sunk her tongue as far into my honeypot as she could make it go and swirled it around. Of the men that had gone down on me, not a single one had ever devoured my pussy the way Jax was doing. Even with Darren, it was more tentative and clearly meant as a warmup for intercourse. There was never any intent on his part to make me cum.

Jax, on the other hand, seemed to take the term eating pussy to heart. Her lips closed around my opening, and I could feel her sucking at the wetness there. All the while looking up at me with those enchanting green eyes. Eyes that said she loved me and took great pleasure in what she was doing.

My breath was coming in short quick hitches. "God, yes, baby girl. Fuck yes. Sooo good, so, so good." I cried out, my hips gyrating against the action of her tongue. I was so fucking close. I just needed a little more stimulation to end my climb up Mount Climax and send me crashing down the other side.

"I want you to cum on my tongue, Maizie," Jax said before sinking her tongue back inside me. She then provided me the final thing I needed to reach my peak. Her delicate thumb began to circle my neglected love button. Jax was hardly Goldilocks, but the pressure she was using wasn't too hard, it wasn't too soft, it was just right.

"Fuck, baby girl," I cried, "I'm going to cum. Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

-----------------------------------

Three more orgasms soon followed the first two. The third came with my ethereal angel sucking eagerly on my clit and resulted in a blinding climax that shook me to my core. The fourth followed it quickly when the little vixen refused to release her lips hold on my quivering love button.

I lay there several minutes later, my breathing still trying to come to a more normal pace while my seductive angel nibbled and licked on my nipples. I felt her fingers drift down between my legs, just grazing my tumescent clit, causing me to jump and drawing a naughty giggle from Jax that sent vibrations down through my sensitive nub. I was about to accuse her of being a naughty minx when those same fingers sunk into my still wet hole. I felt Jax curl her digits in search of my special place. When she found it, the little minx began alternating her fingers between tapping against it and circling it like dialing on an old rotary phone.

The nipple and g-spot stimulation were enough to send me over the top for the fifth time. That was two and a half months' worth of climaxes with my soon to be ex-husband, and Jax had accomplished that in just under a half-hour.

Sliding up to me, Jax began kissing me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I could taste myself in her kiss, reminding me of all my dreams and fantasies poolside, watching as she strolled around in that micro-bikini. It was those days when my mouth would water, and my tongue would ache at the thought of what she would taste like.

"Give me a few more minutes to recover, and then I desperately want to taste you," I told Jax as she nibbled on my neck.

"Well," Jax replied, "you did tell me to take charge this time. So let me show you one of my favorite ways to be able to eat a lover's pussy. All you have to do is lay your head on one of the pillows at the top of the bed. I'll take care of the rest."

My heart, which had just begun to settle into its more usual pace, started to quicken once again. Eager to experience what I'd been dreaming about for months, I positioned myself as Jax requested.

I watched as my caramel-skinned beauty straddled my waist and began to shimmy her way up towards me. She had shed the white babydoll leaving her clad in only her bra and panties. Reaching behind herself with a single hand, Jax deftly released the catch on her bra and pulled it off in one swift motion revealing two perfect breasts. They were perhaps a thirty-two C with mocha-colored areolas and were capped by chocolate nipples this size of a Hershey's Kiss.

The sides of her panties were tied in a bow, much the way a bathing suit bottom is designed. The little minx simply reached down and untied both sides tossing the gift wrapping away and revealing the prize I had lusted over for months.

Her lips were much darker than mine, almost the color of cocoa. And while my labia were prominent, Jax's were small, her slit appeared a third shorter than mine. Looking down over it all like a sentinel, was her hooded clit, and above it, to my surprise, was a tiny triangle of thick but neatly trimmed black hair.

Jax caught my gaze and grinned in response. Reaching down, she ran her fingers through the tiny dark patch. "Being so small and looking so young, I just never could go with the fully bald look. Don't get me wrong, I think it's sexy as fuck on you, but I would look like a twelve-year-old without this."

Reaching up, I palmed one of her perfect looking breasts where it sat high up on her chest. "I don't think I've ever seen a twelve-year-old with a set like these," I said, tweaking one of her nipples.

Jax arched her back as I ran a thumb over her nipple. A groan of pleasure escaping her throat as she reacted to her body's long-delayed need for attention. I couldn't help but think about how it was me that was causing her reaction. That thought filled me with confidence, my apprehension at not being able to please my celestial goddess fading as a result.

Jax settled in above me, her succulent pussy mere inches away from my yearning lips. Looking down at me, Jax gave me a seductive smile and said, "Just think about the things that have always made you feel good, and don't worry. I know you're going to be fabulous."

And with that, Jax lowered herself down to my waiting lips. My tongue parted her cleft and slid down through her wet folds. The taste was everything I had imagined, and more and the aroma of her arousal made me dizzy with desire.

Remembering the things she'd done to me, I began licking and sucking at Jax's labia, taking care to avoid direct contact with her swollen nub and it's puffy hood whenever I reached the top of her slit. Her juices were beginning to flow with increasing regularity, coating my face, and rolling down my chin. I sucked at them greedily, tasting my lover's essence and quickly finding it addicting.

"Yes, Maizie," Jax moaned, beginning to gyrate her hips in admiration of my effort. Her praise was filling me with the conviction that I could do this. I could make this earthbound angel cum.

Wanting desperately to see it happen and to taste the result, I sucked Jax's clit into my mouth and began to attack it voraciously with my tongue. Her reaction was instantaneous.

"God, yes, suck my clit. You're going to make me come so fucking hard," she cried out as she grabbed hold of the headboard to give her the leverage to grind her pussy against my mouth.

"I'm cumming! Fuck, your baby girl is...cumming so hard." Jax cried out as her back arched, and her thighs cinched in against my head. "Sooo, good. So fucking good," she practically cooed in that tiny girl voice of hers that drove me crazy with desire at times.

When her climax had finally passed, I pulled Jax down next to me, snuggling her up against my body and finding her sweet lips. Our lips came together over and over, our tongues clashing against one another. The intermingled taste of both of our oral explorations passing between us.

"So, you like having your lover ride your pretty face like that?" I asked Jax. I was teasing her but intrigued by the thought at the same time. The idea of sliding my wet pussy back and forth across her pretty mouth stoking the fires of my arousal once more.

Jax batted her eyes and then buried her face in my neck, clearly embarrassed by my tone. She then covered her face with her hands and then peaked out at me between her fingers. Just like everything else she did, it was fucking adorable.

"It makes me so wet when a woman takes me like that. It's so dominating it excites me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of these people that gets off on being called derogatory names or being humiliated. And I certainly didn't like being spanked or struck with a crop or paddle. Being tied up was kind of a turn on, but the rest of that stuff Anya was into, you could have it."

I pulled her in tight against me, feeling her warm and supple body caress against my skin. I wanted her to know she was safe with me and could trust that I would never do anything to hurt her.

"Baby girl, you are mine now. You don't have to worry about those types of things with me. I only want to make you happy and fulfilled, and to do that, I can be whatever it is you need me to be." I promised her as sincerely as possible.

Laying her head against my breast and releasing an audible sigh, Jax said, "I'm so in love with you, Maizie."

"I love you so much it hurts, baby girl," I replied as I lightly stroked her back with my fingernails.

Giggling lightly before running her tongue over my nipple, Jax said, "Your baby girl is still very much horny."

A fact for which I would end up being eternally grateful.

-----------------------------------

Epilogue

We all lounged around the edges of the shallow end of the pool. It was late May, and Jax and I had decided to have a reunion of sorts. We were in a celebrating mood. My divorce from Darren had been final for almost eighteen months now. And on the third of May, two years after she walked through my front door, I surprised Jax there with a diamond engagement band as she prepared to leave for the morning.

We had celebrated at Lisa's annual Cinco de Mayo celebration that weekend with all our friends. Carolyn even showed up to support the two of us, and we took great joy in putting women up to flirting with her. Before long, we didn't have to put them up to it as their interest seemed to prime the pump for other lonely lesbians on the hunt. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard watching how flustered it all made her.

Our time after getting together had seemed magical. For the first time in my life, I felt whole. I had love and passion in my life without measure, and I can now assure you that beats the three C's seven days a week.

And after a bit of adjustment, I'd found comfort in my role in our sex life. Jax didn't need a domme to feed her submissive side. She needed a woman with a stern hand and a loving heart. Somebody that could be dominant with her during lovemaking while making sure it stayed just that, lovemaking. Afterward, she would snuggle into my arms, and I would hold her all night long.

Grace was home for the summer after earning her Master's degree in two years. While most of her stories over that time had focused on the multitude of lesbian conquests she'd made. She had apparently still found time to attend classes and complete her coursework. Grace had decided to come home for two reasons. She said being near her family was one. The second was the chance to earn her Doctoral degree at her Alma Mater.

Carolyn was doing splendidly in most aspects of her life. She'd been working as a legal secretary for one of the top firms in town for almost three years. She could have easily chosen to live off her trust fund, but that wasn't Carolyn's style.

She'd purchased a condo in Buckhead that she loved. It was in one of the more upscale buildings of an expensive area of town and gave her ready access to the ample nightlife available.

The one issue she hadn't been able to remedy was that of her personal life. Carolyn seemed to have the innate ability to choose men to date that invariably ended up cheating on her. Her husband had cheated, ending their marriage, and so had each of the next three men she entered into a relationship with. Carolyn was currently in the midst of what she described as a celibate period. Grace was tactful enough to translate that as meaning she played with herself a lot.

Delilah was the one that suggested maybe Carolyn needed to consider giving women a try. My sister was quick to point out her straightness, an argument quickly dispelled by Grace and Delilah pointing at me. When Carolyn, feeling ganged up on, begged for my support, I could only shrug my shoulders at her before kissing my beautiful fiance.

Grace then started counting up the number of women she had seduced that had previously considered themselves exclusively straight. She pegged the total at about thirty, with Delilah calculating her sum at five, adding that women who thought they were straight, simply had never had their pussy eaten by another woman before.

Seeing me nod my head in agreement. My sister had simply allowed the discussion to drop.

Delilah hadn't been one of my strays, but she had played a crucial part in Jax and mine's relationship. It had come at a time when we both seemed at our wit's end, but neither of us had looked capable of taking the steps necessary to achieve what we both wanted. It had taken words of wisdom from a nineteen-year-old college freshman to get us headed in the right direction.

Out of the mouths of babes indeed.

The subject of Darren's wedding came up with Grace wanting to know if Jax and I actually expected to attend the proceedings. My cousin seemed to think it might be in bad taste for us to show up. I assured Grace that the first thing I did upon receiving the invitation was to contact my ex and tell him I would have to talk to his fiance to make sure she really wanted us there. But that if she was okay with it, why not?

Carolyn then wanted to know what mine and Jax's plans were for our impending marriage. After sharing a smile and a kiss, which drew gagging sounds from the direction of Grace, we announced we were going to wait until after Jax had a chance to finish her undergrad degree. That way, we could take the time between her graduation and the start of fall classes to take an extended honeymoon. I'd been wanting to get back to Europe, and Jax was anxious to see it for the first time.

The subject of Anya came up with Delilah noting the news sounding her recent plea-deal on drug trafficking. After what the papers described as a long and tedious negotiating process. Her lawyers had reached an agreement with prosecutors that she would serve two years in protective custody. Following her release, she would immediately be deported to her home country. Her husband had already taken custody of her children and returned home with them.

Of course, to earn such a light sentence, the miserable bitch had agreed to testify against the same people she'd been allowing to use her restaurants as conduits to bring their drugs through. These same Columbians had apparently bankrolled her restaurant ventures and lifestyle. It was assumed that if they could ever find her, being forced to submit would be the least of her worries.

Jax's link to her former lover had never come up during the legal process. A fact for which we were both eternally grateful, and for which we had Sam to thank.