Taking It Like A Man

Story Info
Bottom guy gets serviced by a hung top.
1k words
4.45
37.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

Slap...Slap...Slap. Every time he drove back in me, his hips smacked against my ass. Each time, he would pull out half his length, followed by another smack as he drive it back home. He wasn't jack hammering me, just giving it to me in a strong and steady rhythm, holding my hips with his big hands. It felt great, and at the same time, it hurt. Feeling great as the thick shaft stretched and stimulated my ass ring, then hurting as he hit bottom each time. But, I wasn't going to ask him to stop, no fucking way, so I winced when the fat cockhead pushed and stretched the bottom of my inner canal, and held on tight to the back of the couch.

We had met online. At first, he was very nice, promising that he'd be gentle with me, and do whatever I wanted, but as we chatted more, he became more aggressive. His vivid descriptions of wanting to push my head down on his cock, and fucking me in various positions, told me how he really felt. He wanted to use me, plain and simple.

He sent pictures of his cock, and I got hard right away looking at them. I could tell it was thick, standing proud from a black bush, curving out then up, with a prominent head. His body was nothing special, a bit of a belly, narrow shoulders, and pale skin. It didn't matter, my mind raced with images of his greased up cock pushing through my hole, fucking me, and shooting a big cum load inside me. And, he lived two blocks away. Even though I waffled for a few days, I knew I'd give in, and agree to meet him. Adding to the draw, he was much younger than I. Too much attraction for me to resist. We set a day and time, and when that came, I walked down the dark sidewalk to his house. It went down like I thought it would, we kissed and groped, then he wanted my mouth on his cock. That was followed by me bending over, and hanging on to his couch while he drilled me in the ass.

The initial pain made my cock go soft, but as he fucked me, the pain mostly subsided, and my cock grew hard again. It now bobbed up and down each time he hit bottom. His long strokes drew his cockhead back and forth over my prostate, and the stimulus was getting to me. As I looked down, I could see a string of precum ooze out and hang from the tip of my cock. Slap, his hips hit my ass, my cock flipped up, and the string dropped down onto the floor, adding to the small puddle under me. In and out, the thick shaft and its fat head rubbed against my prostate. The tingle in my abdomen grew, I could feel an orgasm coming, but it didn't quite get there, leaving me on the edge.

Slap...slap...slap. He kept at it, fucking me in that same measure pace, holding me in place and thrusting his hips. I was sweating, my eyes screwed shut, focused on the intense sensations coming from my ass, and from inside me. One stroke hit me at a slightly different angle, and I felt my cock twitch. Opening my eyes, I saw a gob of white cum oozing out. Slap, he bottomed out again, and the cum spurted out and onto the floor. It felt like I was cumming, but not finishing, just balanced at the peak, my cock spewing out one small spurt after another. My legs were getting weak, but I braced myself, determined to take the load I knew he was going to give me.

Finally, I was emptied of cum, but the sensations stayed with me as he kept going and going. Finally, he stopped, his cock buried, his pubes flattened under his hips against my ass. I heard him take a few deep breaths, then he started fucking me again. Now, he was going faster, with shallower strokes, and I sensed he was going to cum soon. Slap,slap,slap,slap. I held onto the couch as best I could, he was on the verge of pushing me over. But no, I was not going to let that happen, I was going to show him I could handle it, and retain a tiny bit of control. The rapid pace really had my prostate stirred up, and even though I was empty, my cock grew hard, painfully hard, and jerked up and down in time with his strokes.

His breathing was harsh and ragged, I could hear him muttering, but there were no words, just feral noises as he drove himself to the finish. I felt no pain, my asshole was mostly numb, my pleasure had come and gone. Now I was a willing hole, gripping his cock and pushing him toward the same.

Slapaslapaslapaslapa, he was like a machine, digging his fingers into my hips. I'd never been fucked like this before. Was he going to cum? Yes, he was!

"Uuuunghh, gonna.....cum," he grunted, and pushed into me, hard enough to push me up against the couch. I felt him tense and push, tense and push, 5 times. Then, he relaxed, and slid a hand up my back, almost caressing me.

"Oh man, that was fucking great," he said, softly, as he stroked my back. He pulled out, and I felt cum run out of my gaping hole. Looking down, it was making a new puddle on the floor, next to mine.

He offered me a beer, but I declined. I wanted to go home, shower, and try to relax. It was not easy, I kept replaying the encounter over in my mind. Finally, I fell asleep. A few days passed, and no word from him, and I decided it was a one-time thing. He had his thrill fucking an older man, and was done. But no, a message appeared in my inbox. Was I game for another round? He wanted me to straddle him, and ride his cock, how did that sound? He wanted to suck my cock, would I like that? As I walked down the dark sidewalk again, toward his house, I grinned to myself, my answer would be yes to all.


bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers