Taking It Up a Notch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy retrieved a bowl from the cabinet and filled it up. She noticed the bottle of wine on the counter and helped herself to a glass. Once she was all set, she headed out to the living room to join her roommate and Bill.

As Suzy was moving toward them, Denae looked over at Bill and made a facial expression that conveyed 'Get ready for this.'

"How was your date, Suzy?" Denae asked.

Settling into the recliner off from the end of the couch, Suzy kicked her shoes off and said, "Ah, no good. We met for drinks and I could tell right away he was a loser. After a while, he wanted to have dinner, but I told him I was feeling sick from the alcohol, thinking that would be a good excuse to get away. But the guy wants to follow me to my car to make sure I get there OK. So I had to walk like I was sick the whole way so I didn't blow my cover. After I left there, I dropped by Steamers thinking I would have a few drinks, but there was no one there, so I just came home."

When Suzy stopped to take a breath, Bill spoke up. "I heard you met the guy at the Rec Center. Didn't you realize he was a loser then?"

"At the Rec Center, I wasn't listening to him too much. He's really ripped, so I was looking at him and not paying to much attention to anything else." she replied.

"Do you ever get any calls during dates?" Bill asked trying not to laugh.

Denae gently elbowed him in the ribs, not looking at him, but also fighting a laugh.

Suzy looked puzzled at the comment and the reaction, but did not bother to ask about either. After taking a sip of wine, Suzy looked at them, her eyebrows knitting together. "You guys are eating kinda late, aren't you? And Denae, why are you in your robe?"

Then Suzy's expression changed, as if she suddenly solved a riddle. "Oh my God.

Wait a minute. Were you guys doin' the dirty deed?"

Denae and Bill both laughed. Although Bill was laughing nervously and starting to turn red from blushing.

"Oh, you were, weren't you?!" Suzy exclaimed. "And look at Bill. You're turning beet red. Are you actually blushing because I know you were screwing my girl?"

"A gentleman never tells," Bill stated, trying to compose himself.

Denae patted Bill on the leg and added, "We took a study break a little while ago."

The three of them chatted as they finished their pasta. Most of the conversation was carried on between Suzy and Denae. Eventually, Suzy mentioned she was going to shower and go to bed. She got up, wished them goodnight, and headed for the bathroom.

Denae looked at Bill with a sly smile. "It's starting to get late. If you think you're ready for the test, would you want another study break?"

"We didn't actually do any more studying. But yes. I would like another study break," he said; then pausing for a bit added, "But I don't have another condom."

"Oh don't worry about that. I'm covered on birth control. Besides, I want to feel you, not something between me and you."

They got up, took their bowls and glasses to the kitchen and headed back to her bedroom. This study break lasted longer than the first one and when it was over, they both fell asleep.

####

Bill woke up to see Denae laying on her side, looking at him. Pre-dawn light from the outside filtered in around the window blinds and illuminated the room somewhat. He smiled at her and his smile grew wider as he realized where he was and that he had slept beside her all night.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"About six thirty in the morning." she replied. "You were sleeping very peacefully. I didn't want to wake you."

She looked down toward his waist. "Plus, I was admiring with your morning wood."

He nervously looked down. His erection was pushing the sheet up noticeably.

Denae smiled at him and reached over and gently grasped him there.

"I never expected you to be so big," she said quietly. "You're really well hung."

"Yeah?"

"You know that, right?" she answered as she started to stroke him slowly.

"I don't know. I don't really have any basis for comparison."

"Believe me. You are very well-equipped. Other girls must have mentioned it."

"Uh uh. No one's ever said anything."

"You're kidding, right? Some girl had to mention it as some point. There's no way you haven't impressed the ladies with this," as she tightened her grip.

Bill did not immediately answer. Denae continued to caress his member. After a few seconds, she pushed the sheet down and threw her leg over him and sat up so she was straddling him. She then used her hand to guide him into her.

He felt euphoric. She was warm and moist and tight. He looked up and took in the sight of her; her beautiful face, her brunette hair, her perky breasts with brown areolas and gloriously erect nipples, her dark, smooth skin, the shape of her hips and the feel of her smooth legs pressing against his sides.

"You like looking at me, don't you?" she asked as she began to slowly raise and lower herself on him.

"Yes." was all he could muster as a response, the feeling overcoming him. He put his hands on her thighs.

He could feel her tighten and loosen around him, messaging his phallus. She began to bounce a little more rapidly and she pushed her hands through her hair. He continued to appreciate her beauty as he tried to move in synch with her. She reached down for his hands and brought them up to her breasts, inviting him to squeeze them. After squeezing them a couple of times, he took her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and rolled them back-and-forth a few times eliciting a moan from Denae.

By now, they were both breathing heavily. Denae was moaning and Bill was grunting softly. Their movements were growing more rapid and intense. Denae now began grinding herself on him furiously. Climaxing, she let out a muted squeal and then convulsed a few times and laid down on him. She rested her head next to his.

He continued to thrust into her and, realizing he was about to reach his own climax, grabbed her hips and picked her up high enough for him to pull out of her. Just as he let her back down on top of him, he could feel himself ejaculating with his penis sandwiched between them. Breathless, they both laid like that for a time.

Denae finally picked her head up and smiled at Bill. "It feels like there's quite a mess down there, Jizmo. You know, you didn't have to spray that all over us. You could've stayed in."

"Sorry about that," he admitted quietly.

"No biggie. It was probably time to wash the sheets anyway. I'm gonna need a shower. Want to join me?"

"I do. But I don't have any clean clothes to put on. I should probably head back to my place to shower. Plus I need my other books for today anyway."

Denae rolled off Bill and noticed that there was indeed a lot of ejaculate on their midriffs and in the sheets. She used an unspoiled part of the top sheet to clean them both up as best she could. Bill then got dressed in the clothes he had worn last evening and Denae put her robe back on.

When they left her bedroom, they found Suzy sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. She was wearing a white, terrycloth robe and some fuzzy slippers. Despite her rather boring robe, Bill could still tell Suzy was buxom. Even terrycloth could not conceal those breasts.

"Well, well. Bill, did you take advantage of my roommate?" Suzy asked feigning a wicked tone.

"A gentleman never tells." he replied. He turned to Denae. "I gotta run to my place before school. See you at art class?"

"You bet. I'm going to shower and have some coffee before I head over to campus. "I'll see you at class," she said as she moved in for a kiss.

When finished, he asked, "I know you have to go to work after school, but would you want to get together this evening? Dinner, maybe?"

She smiled. "Sure."

Bill said his goodbyes to both girls and left. Suzy looked at Denae, obviously wanting all the details from last evening and last night.

Denae poured herself some coffee and began giving her friend an overview, but not complete details of their three sexual interludes.

Then she suddenly got a little giddy and added, "And Suzy, he has the absolute biggest cock I've ever seen outside of porn."

"What?? Really?"

"Yes. He's huge!! I'm not kidding. And it's not just that he is really long, he's big around too. You wouldn't believe it."

Suzy nodded approvingly. Just then Denae's cell phone, which was sitting on the kitchen counter, began ringing. Moving over to see who was calling, her face lit up and she informed Suzy that it was Bill.

Smiling, she looked over at Suzy, and answered the call on speaker. She and Suzy could hear car noise in the background. "Do you miss me already or did you forget something?"

On the other end of the call, Bill said, "Well, I do miss you. But I was wanting to ask you something."

"OK. Go ahead."

"Am I on speaker?"

"Yes. I'm pulling the sheets off the bed while we talk." Technically, this was a lie, which both Suzy and Denae admitted to one another through their facial expressions, but Denae justified it by telling herself she would soon pull the sheets off the bed.

"Would you take me off speaker, please?"

She complied and held the phone up to her ear. Suzy was watching intently.

"There. You're off speaker. What's on your mind?"

As Suzy watched, she could see Denae nod her head and answer 'yes' to whatever Bill asked next. Then, Denae suddenly got a look on her face as if she was completely overwhelmed. She began to blush and her knees bent slightly as if she would have fallen, but caught herself.

As if in a state of shock, Denae, feebly said, "Yes. Yes. I suppose I can do that. Ok.

See you in class."

Denae then hung up the call and sat down, blushing.

"What the hell just happened?" Suzy demanded.

"You are not gonna believe this. He just asked me not to shower after my shower this morning. Not after school or after work. He said he, quote, wants to know what the real me smells like and tastes like. I think I got wet when he said that."

"I think I'm getting wet too and he didn't even say it to me," Suzy squealed, also blushing a little herself. "Oh wow. Sounds like my girl is going to get her pussy licked tonight."

####

A full week went by. Denae and Bill had seen each other outside of class every day and had made love each evening. It was mid afternoon and Bill was at his apartment studying for his Financial Management class and Denae was at work at the boutique. They had planned to see each other again this evening, so he was expecting a call from her, but when his phone rang at three thirty five, he was surprised she was calling so early.

"Hey. Are you off work already? I thought you were working until five today."

"Bill, do you know anything about garbage disposals?" Denae asked sounding slightly panicked.

Bill closed his text book and set it down. "More than I know about these formulas I'm supposed to be learning for Finance. What's up?"

"Suzy just called. The kitchen sink is backed up and she can't get ahold of the landlord. The disposal wont turn on so we think there is something wrong with it."

"Want me to take a look?" he offered.

"Would you? That would be great. You may not be able to do anything, but if you would at least check it out, we'd both appreciate it."

"No problem. I could use the break. I'll grab my toolbox and head over. Let Suzy know I'm on my way," he assured her.

Bill retrieved his tool box from his coat closet and jumped in his car and drove to Denae and Suzy's apartment. At this point, he was familiar enough with the 5-mile drive, he could have done it while blindfolded. When he arrived, he knocked on the door.

Suzy answered the door wearing high-cut black running shorts, a black sports bra and some black ankle socks. The look caught Bill off-guard. He had seen Suzy quite a few times since he had met Denae, but each time she had been fully dressed or in her frumpy robe. He was aware she had a large bust, but seeing her in only a sports bra and shorts, he now realized just how big her breasts were. They were not only big, they were big around and they were really straining the bra. And with so much of her uncovered, he finally noticed she had a really good figure. While her breasts were just slightly out of proportion, her waist and hips were nicely sized and her legs were shapely. All of this along with her pretty face made her very attractive.

"Hi B.C. Am I glad to see you," she said as she held the door open.

Puzzled by her greeting, he replied, "Hi. S...T?"

Trying his best not to become flustered by her attire, he added, "Denae said you have a problem. Er the disposal is broken?"

"Yeah. Come in. The sink is clogged. I have no idea what to do and the landlord wont answer his phone or return my calls," she explained as she let him in and closed the door behind him.

Trying his best to look her in the eyes when he looked at her at all, he walked in and headed toward the sink. It was as he had been told, full of dirty water with bits of stuff floating in it.

"You have a toolbox?" Suzy asked as he set it down on the floor near the sink. "Is it yours?"

"Yeah. Well it is now. My dad had a lot of tools, but they're mine now."

"Huh. You're the only guy I know who has his own tools who isn't old. Can you really fix stuff?"

"Some things. I have done a lot of stuff around my mom's house. And I have had to do a lot of work on my car. Not having a ton of money kinda forced me into being a do-it-yourselfer."

Suzy seemed genuinely impressed that someone their age knew how to use tools and repair things. She sat at the kitchen table as he evaluated the situation. He tried the switch for the disposal and nothing happened. He opened the cabinet under the sink to take a look, but quickly realized there were lots of containers of cleaning products and other things that would be in the way.

As he sat down on the floor in front of the open cabinet, he looked over toward Suzy, being careful to look at her eyes and no lower, he asked, "Do you mind if I pull some of these things out of here for a minute?"

She quickly jumped up and moved over to help him. "Sure. If you want to hand them up to me, I'll put them on the counter."

He sat on the floor and began reaching in blindly and handing her spray bottles, spray cans and other items one at a time; oven cleaner, window cleaner, a scrub sponge, dish washing detergent. They were working well together until he handed her a box labeled 'Vinegar Douche.' As he passed that to her, he hesitated slightly.

As she took it from him, she smiled a little and said, "Not sure why that is under there. It's more of a bathroom thing. And no need to blush, Bill. Sometimes we girls need to take care of our stuff. Jeez."

With the cabinet cleared out, Bill leaned in and looked around the disposal. Suzy sat back down at the table.

He leaned into the cabinet. "Sometimes there is a reset switch on these things."

Suzy watched him as he fumbled around feeling for the switch. In an attempt to break what he felt was becoming an uncomfortable silence, he pulled his hand out from the cabinet and said, "Hey Suzy. I've been wondering something. And please don't think I'm some sort of chauvinist or that I'm trying to insult you in any way. Believe me, I'm not."

She interrupted him, "Ooo. This sounds like it should be interesting."

"Really, I don't mean anything by this, but I wouldn't figure you for Women's Studies. It's easy to see you're really smart...I don't mean Women's Studies is for dummies...I just kinda wonder why you're not a Business major or Pre Law or something. And really, I don't mean to sound insulting or patronizing."

Suzy, laughed a little. "Wow. I though you might be about to ask something racier than that. And don't worry. I think I am flattered by the question."

Now he interrupted her. "Good. I meant it as a compliment."

"Thank you. Well, I kinda fell into it. When I first got to school, I was going to major in Business. I had dreams of being part of a big corporation somewhere. But that first semester, I fucked it all up by going crazy with my first taste of freedom, a fake ID, and trying to impress guys. I wound up getting a C, two Ds and and F."

"Ouch." he uttered, almost involuntarily.

"Yeah ouch. The good news was I didn't get expelled and my parents did not pull me out of school, but with my GPA, there was no way I would ever get into the business school. Well anyway, my freshman roommate, a girl named Denae, was Women's Studies and so I was vaguely familiar with that degree. So, I set my sights on that, thinking I might get into a large corporation one day as a V.P. of Diversity Equity and Inclusion. Not exactly the career path I intended, but as long as I make a lot of money, its alright with me."

Bill, still sitting on the floor, nodded.

"Thanks," she said.

"Thanks for what?" Bill asked.

"Thanks for thinking I might be smart. Not too many people accuse me of that."

"Nah. Anybody around you for a few minutes can tell you're smart. You're sense of humor gives it away."

"Now let me ask you something, B.C." she said sounding more serious than normal, which is to say semi-serious.

"Sure."

"What do you think of Denae? Really think of her?"

At the sound of Denae's name, a smile came over his face. Suzy noticed it. Bill shook his head a little as he thought about her.

"Denae," he finally said. "What can I say? She's a truly incredible person. I mean, she's smart and funny. She's kind to everyone, even nerds like me. And you know? She sees things that most people never notice. The night of our first date, we were walking around town eating ice cream cones. She stopped and pointed out a couple to me. I hadn't noticed them, but she had. They were older, probably in their 60s. Anyway, the man was blind. He had the white cane and everything. They were walking arm in arm. But Denae pointed out how when they got to a door of a restaurant, the woman guided her husband's hand to the door handle and then stood back so he could open it for her."

He continued, "Denae goes, 'That's love. Look how she lets him open the door for her, so he can still be a gentleman even though he's got a handicap.' I never would have noticed it. But she did. And she was right. She can spot things like love while the rest of us are just wandering around."

After a brief pause, Suzy interjected, "Besides all that, Denae is drop dead gorgeous."

"Yeah, she sure is," he acknowledged. "And that's something too. I think deep down even she must realize how ridiculously beautiful she is, but she doesn't act like it. After we met and we started hanging out, I never imagined she would go out with me, but her looks had me all tied up on our first date. I couldn't believe someone who looked like her would be out with someone like me and I was letting it ruin the evening. But she just told me to grow up and get over it. And when I did, we had fun...at least I did."

Bill paused then asked, "So...what does Denae think of me?"

Suzy smiled. "You're doing OK so far."

Remembering the disposal situation, Bill turned his attention back to it. He felt around the appliance again and located a button on the bottom. He pressed it. He asked Suzy if she would mind turning on the switch to see if anything would happen. It made a buzzing noise, but still did not appear to be working.

"OK. Please turn it off," he asked her.

"You've done something. At least it makes noise again."

Bill felt around the bottom of the appliance again and located what felt like a head of a hex key bolt. Then he opened his tool box and retrieved his set of hex keys and tried a couple before finding one that fit the bolt head. He turned it back and forth a few times to move the motor.

"If you would, please flip the switch again."