Taking Mommy's Place Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad and I had always loved to watch sports together, particularly the Atlanta Braves. Daddy had always recorded every game and we would often sit and watch together, talking about the strategy and the players, and the manager's mistakes. We also watched a lot of college football and other sports, as well. I had occasionally sat in his lap, which he always seemed to enjoy. As I got older, my mother would admonish me, saying that I was too old to do that, so I would not do it if she were around.

So one night Daddy was watching a football game and, dressed for bed, I casually sat down on his lap. He said, "uh, Pammy. You don't have very much clothes on." I didn't reply, just settled and lay my head on his shoulder and talked about the game with him. I could definitely feel him get hard, but he didn't make me get up and seemed to enjoy it when I played with his ears and kissed them and played with his arm muscles.

This started being fairly routine and, in fact, there were times when he actually asked me. "Does my little girl need to sit in Daddy's lap?" FUCK!! If he only knew how sexy that sounded and how it made my body react!

I sensed that he was feeling an attraction to me that, at the time of Mom's passing, would have been unthinkable. He allowed me to run around the house with scanty clothing on. He allowed me to sit in his lap and grind on his big Daddy-cock without saying a word, pretending, of course, that nothing was unusual. I was practically sleeping in his bed every night. Sometimes I would ask him to cuddle me. It was funny the way he would position himself so that he wouldn't be up against my ass.

One night we watched a ballgame and Daddy suggested that we lay on the couch to watch. This would never have been allowed when Mom was alive. He lay against the back of the couch, spooning me. It was so obvious that his cock was hard and, maybe for the first time, I felt like he was enjoying my body against him in a sexual way. His bloated cock was so firmly against my ass. I kept moving, slightly, and (could it be my imagination) I felt like he was trying to push himself more firmly against me. His hand was around me. I often held his hand, so I held it, and every few minutes I would turn slightly and tell him I loved him. He would reply in kind and kiss my hair, or the back of my neck, or my shoulder. I nonchalantly placed my hand, with his hand inside it, on my breast. He didn't take it away, so I opened his palm and placed it on one of my breasts.

"Pammy?" he asked, "What are you doing?"

"It feels good, Daddy. Don't worry so much."

He said nothing. He left his hand there, without moving it at all. No squeezing. No stroking. No pinching. Totally frustrating. He finally dropped it to my tummy, which he rubbed through the cloth of my tee shirt. Fuck, I was so horny. I wanted his hands all over me. I didn't care if he did anything else. Just fucking touch me!

Later, in bed, he snuggled up to me again. There was no mistake that he was hard. He was playing games with himself. He was denying what he wanted. I knew he needed sex, or at least release. I knew he thought I was pretty, maybe even sexy. I knew he was turned on by my body. His own daughter. Maybe anyone would have had the same effect, but I wasn't just anyone. I was his little girl, and he was turned on by my ripe body. I kept listening for him to go to sleep, but his breathing made it clear that he was still awake, pressed up against me, his hand on my tummy. 'Too horny to sleep,' I thought. I knew that feeling well.

After a few minutes, I grasped his hand and, lifting my tee shirt, placed his hand on my naked tummy. This certainly wasn't the first time that he had ever stroked my naked belly, but it was such a turn on for his hand to be on my bare flesh. He stroked my stomach and pushed his cock up against me. What was he doing? He had to KNOW that I could feel that. Did he want me to make a move? What was I to do? I knew he would never, in a million years, ask me to touch him or do anything of a sexual nature with him. But what would happen if I initiated it?

I turned slightly and, reaching down to boldly grab his cock, I said, "What is this stick of firewood doing against my butt?"

He immediately pushed my hand off him. "No, Pammy. We can't. It's wrong."

I turned the bedside lamp on and turned to him. "You keep saying that, and we both know it is, but I want to do this for you, Daddy, and I know you want me to." I reached and grabbed the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down slightly, enough to reveal his hard cock. It was enraged. It was fire engine red, with a pulsing purple head with clear liquid on the tip. If I hadn't been so scared of the situation, I would have cum spontaneously. It was so obvious that he was turned on by me, his own daughter. That sent fiery lust coursing through me.

"No, Honey. No. We can't," he blathered, unconvincingly.

I ducked my head down and licked the head of his cock, tasting his delicious Daddy juices for the first time. "Oh, nooooo... Pammy, you can't do this!" he sputtered. I almost laughed.

I gripped the elastic of his boxers and pulled hard. Despite his protests, he lifted his ass off the bed just enough for me to pull them down. I took them off of him and threw them on the floor. I pulled my tee shirt over my head, watching Daddy's face as I revealed myself to him.

"Oh Pammy, you are so gorgeous," he moaned as I grasped my breasts, kneading them, pushing them up to proudly show them to my Daddy. I then kneeled on the bed and took him in hand, my hand not quite able to completely surround his throbbing cock. I licked his cock head as he groaned in abject surrender. He lay back, defenseless, watching me as I licked up and down his thick, 9 inch (I have since measured it) cock. It ran through my mind that my mother must have absolutely loved this thing and that the seed that I soon hoped to ingest was what made me. My pussy was leaking down my legs and, even though, I was still a virgin, I was sure I could take him into my wet pussy with ease. I opened my mouth and savored the feeling of placing the strawberry-sized head of my own handsome Daddy's cock in my mouth. My saliva was flowing in gallons. I had imagined, so many times, sucking his cock, that I knew I could please him. My friend, Amy, had described how she gave blow jobs in such detail, that I knew exactly what to do.

I licked all around the head, alternately taking the head in my mouth, then taking it out and licking all around it. I was just about to see how much of him I could take in my mouth, which I imagined would be most of it because I wanted to do it so badly.

But no. "Pammy! I'm going to cum, honey. Stop!!"

Right. I removed his cock from my mouth for the briefest of moments, looking up and him and grinned as I licked the frenulum. "That's the whole point, Daddy."

I placed the head back in my mouth, sucked gently, and had just taken it back out as the biggest blast of cum I think I've ever experienced started jetting out. I had, frankly, not expected it to be this quick, or this much. I didn't want to get choked, and I certainly had no experience ingesting cum, so I held his penis out and watched geyser after intoxicating geyser of fresh Daddy-cum erupted. Daddy's wasn't as forceful as some I have seen since, but it easily shot 3 feet into the air, and just kept erupting. I tried to hold it where it would land on his stomach or my breasts, but cum went all over. I continued to jerk his cock with my hand, as I seemed to innately understand, until he was empty. He lay back, panting, as I licked up a great amount of the delicious fluid. I hadn't intended to do such a thing, but I was so excited and it just looked so delicious that I just had to try it. FUCK, I loved it!! I licked it off his stomach, off his cock, his balls, the sheet, his chest. I had my fill, and I loved every drop. Cum was dribbling out of my mouth, and dripping from my chin wetly. I loved the taste and the feel of it.

I went to the bathroom and got a wet cloth to clean him up. He was trying to apologize. I just told him to hush. I cleaned him up and then lay down beside him, pulling his head down to my breasts so he could, for the very first time, suck my aching breasts. He reached of his own accord and drew my wet panties down my legs, as he continued to lovingly kiss and lick my breasts.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels so good. I have wanted you to suck them for so long!" He looked at me quizzically, but continued to lick and suck and his fingers began to play with my drenched pussy.

"Pammy," he muttered, as he took his mouth away from my tits and his hand away from my pussy.

"Don't talk, Daddy. Just don't stop. Please." He resumed, then started licking below my breasts, down across the plane of my flat tummy. FUCK!! Was he really going to eat me?? Oh FUCK, please yes?? He positioned himself with his head between my legs, looking up at my face, as if waiting for instructions.

He very lightly licked my clit, making me spontaneously lift my hips in a bucking motion toward his face. The only experience I had with oral sex were the detailed descriptions that Amy had given me, but I knew what I wanted. I HAD TO HAVE IT!! "Daddy, please? Lick me!!"

Not waiting for further instructions, he complied with my request. He sucked my clit, he fucked my pussy with his tongue, he mashed his face into my pussy as if he was fucking me with his handsome Daddy-face. I was fucking his face, bucking like a wild horse, my hands tangled in his hair. "Oh, Daddeeeee, it's so FUCKING good!" (Pretty sure I had never said the F word in front of him before.) "Eat it! This is what I need, Daddy! Oh, Daddy, I love you!!"

My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. I rarely squirt, but that time I did. It went all over his face and the bed, but he was undeterred. He continued to swipe my clit with his tongue, alternating between licking his delicious Daddy-tongue up and down my pussy crevice. I had to stop him. It became too sensitive. I was torn, because I wanted him to live there for the rest of my life, but I couldn't take any more. I pulled him up to me and, for the first time, we kissed like lovers. Our tongues wrestled each other and I could taste my pussy on his mouth. He, no doubt, could taste his cum on me. I didn't care. It was beautiful. This was what I wanted. I was doing what I was supposed to do. Taking Mommy's place.

12