Taking Mommy's Place Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stopped and crawled over my body to kiss my mouth, eagerly. I responded with enthusiasm. He licked my breasts and sucked my nipples again. "Let me suck it, Daddy," I pleaded.

"No, Baby. Not tonight." He once again licked my pussy then knelt between my legs and rubbed his engorged organ against my opening. "Take it in your hand, Pammy," he gasped.

I grasped his manhood, now completely wet with his own pre-seminal fluids. I pulled it toward me as he kissed my lips, moaning. I pulled the head into my outer lips. I felt a tear drop from his face. "Oh, Baby. If you only knew how I love you," he groaned as he thrust slightly.

Oh. That hurt. He only had a couple of inches inside me, but it was already uncomfortable and he certainly hadn't broken my hymen yet. This was going to be more painful than I imagined.

Then he thrust again and I knew he had broken my hymen.

"Oh! That hurt. Stop! Take it out!" I panted, painfully, but as quietly as I could.

He didn't move. Not in. Not out. He stayed in place, kissing my face. My lips. My eyelids. My ears. My chin. My nose. My cheeks. He licked my closed mouth, which I eagerly opened to receive his tongue. Miraculously I felt, or imagined, his gargantuan cock begin to slide ever so slowly deeper into my body.

This thought, the very idea that my beautiful Daddy's cock was sliding into me thrilled me, replacing most of the pain with pure, unadulterated lust. I concentrated on NOT hurting. I concentrated on the feel of having a penis inside of my body for the first time in my life. I felt with my hand. He wasn't all the way in; not by a long shot. I wanted it ALL. Just not right this second.

"Is it still hurting? Badly?"

"Not as bad. Just don't move yet," I whimpered.

Then I pushed toward him and I could feel him slide ever so slightly, deeper into me, and with no increase in pain. I pushed again and he sank deeper. I felt so full. I knew my Daddy was inside me, making love to me, and that thrilled me more than anything ever had.

I felt with my hand, again. There were at least 2 or 3 inches still outside my body. I wanted ALL of it. I could feel his cock spontaneously spasm and wondered if he was about to cum. Please, no. Not yet. I suddenly realized that the sharp pain was practically gone and that the stretching sensation was still painful, but not too bad. I pushed toward him with all my might, clearly feeling his cock sink deeper into me, with no further pain. He was almost totally inside me. My Daddy was fucking me.

"Daddy," I gasped. "Make love to me. Be gentle, though."

Daddy kissed my lips as he withdrew slightly, and very, very slowly pushed into me again. Then again. Then again. Oh, so slowly, and each time he gained more territory. I imagined his cock-head hitting my cervix. He began to pick up speed. We continued to kiss, our tongues wrestling. He withdrew until only two or three inches were left inside and slowly sank back into me. It still hurt, where he had torn my hymen, but my body was responding to its first fucking.

I began to slam my hips up toward him as he increased his pace, willing myself to ignore the pain. "Oh, Daddy," I cried, "Oh it's so good. Fuck me!"

I opened my legs as wide as they would go. He put my feet on his shoulders and levered himself above me. He fucked into me, and I knew that he was balls-deep. He hammered away at my body as I clawed at his back, bit his ears, licked his face, and screamed, "FUCK ME,! Daddy it's so perfect!"

He whimpered and I felt his scalding load begin to fill me. This triggered my orgasm. "Oh, Daddy, I am cummmmmmming. Oh it is soooooooo good!" I saw every color in the rainbow. I saw fireworks. Everything in the whole world was suddenly perfect as I rode the euphoria of my orgasm.

Daddy collapsed, panting. He sought my body and held me close. He was sobbing. I knew he was thinking about her; about what he had lost.

"I am here, Daddy. Everything is Okay. I'm here. I love you. I will always love you and I will always be with you."

I knew in my heart that healing had begun.