Taking Mommy's Place Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Baby Sister," he whispered.

I didn't need to be here. I was horny and I didn't want anything physical to happen. I was wrestling with myself. Was I supposed to be exclusive with Daddy? Did he expect that? I didn't think that he would, but he certainly would be disappointed and disgusted if I did something with Jeff.

"Pam? Pammy? Earth to Pam?" Jeff sat up and leaned over me on his elbow. "Little Sis, you're daydreaming," he whispered as he kissed me on the lips. Fuck! I kissed him back, knowing that this was messing with my brain. I couldn't think this through with this going on. And for whatever reason, when he called me 'Little Sis' or 'Baby Sister', that just sent a sexual charge through me. Lust coursed through my veins. A conditioned response, like Pavlov's dogs.

I loved kissing him, though. I loved sucking his tongue and having mine sucked by him. I imagined him fitting perfectly into me and our bodies fitted together as if we were made for each other.

We continued to kiss and moan and whisper to each other. He turned me on so fucking totally. My entire body was eager for him. My breasts were screaming to be unleashed so that he could play with them and suck on them as Daddy had done.

I broke our kiss and rolled to the side of the bed and sat on the edge. I was panting. I knew my panties were wet and I was fighting not to just take my clothes off right then and there and let him do anything and everything he wanted to me.

"Pammy, please. What's wrong?" he gasped. He was panting from excitement. "It's not like I'm going to take your virginity!" He laughed, but it wasn't funny.

I couldn't lie to him. What was the point of letting him think I was still a virgin? If I knew we would never... But what if we did? Why was I allowing my mind to even entertain this thought? But what if, in a moment of mutual weakness, we did do it? I didn't want to ruin THAT moment by him finding out THEN! Did I?

"You're too late for that. That ship has sailed," I said flatly. I immediately saw the hurt in his eyes. "Jeff, you're not a virgin. Why should I be?"

He didn't say anything at all. I think he tried to say something and didn't trust what might come out of his mouth. But I could tell he was hurt. He didn't have a right to be, but he was. So why did it bother him? Why did it bother me? Yet, it did.

He swallowed, looking uncomfortable. "When?... I'm not going to ask details. None of my business, but..."

"Not long," I said. "I do date, you know. It's not like we...," I didn't know what I wanted to say or what I could say. I didn't want this to be a barrier that would further separate us.

"I don't have any right to question you, Pammy. It just never crossed my mind that you would do it before marriage. You always said you wouldn't."

"And you said the same thing!" I tried to smile a little. "I still think sex... intercourse... is a very sacred and precious thing. I do. I'm not a slut. I only did it with one guy," I explained. Why was I even telling him this? The less said, the better.

"Me too. Just one girl. And I thought about you."

Was he hinting for me to tell him that I thought about him? I wasn't touching that. I certainly wasn't going to lie. I lay down with him, my back to him, thinking that he might roll over and spoon me. He did. It felt so natural - so familiar. It felt right. We didn't speak for a while. It crossed my mind that I should get up and get out of this awkward situation. I was torn, of course. My body and my mind were having a cage match. My body was winning, but my mind was putting up a good fight. It wasn't helping that I could feel his hard-on pressed into my butt crack.

Then his hand was under my shirt and stroking my tummy. It felt good. It had occurred to me earlier that my period was a few days away because I was experiencing some slight pre-menstrual cramps.

I knew he wouldn't be satisfied with just my tummy. I knew that he wanted to play with my breasts and I was dying for him to, but I knew that would lead to a lot more, now that both of us had gone all the way.

I jumped out of bed. "I'm going for a run. Do you want to come?"

He laughed and quoted our favorite TV show, The Office. "That's what she said!" We both laughed.

I grinned, "Are you coming, Big Brother?" I said as teasingly as I could.

"That's what she asked!" he smiled. "Let me get my shoes on and I'll run, too. How far do you go?"

"I've been doing two miles, but I haven't run in over a week," I replied.

"I think I can do two miles," he said as he grabbed his running shoes. "I haven't been running as much lately."

That had once been our routine. 4 or 5 days a week. Anywhere from 2 to 5 miles. We had both run track in high school. We had also played basketball, and we still had a goal next to the driveway.

Soon we were underway. He told me to lead, teasing me by saying that he liked to watch me from behind. So we ran. It felt good, but I could tell that my breathing wasn't as steady as it normally was when I was running regularly. We ran a little over 2 miles before collapsing in patio chairs, out by the pool.

"That was fun, Sis," he said. "I hope we can do this a lot this summer."

"I do too!" I enthused. It was nice to be able to look forward to doing something with him that did not involve sexual tension. "I'm heading for the shower," I announced.

When I got to the bathroom I discarded my clothes and started to lock the door that went into his room. But I decided against it. After all, I mused, he might need to use the bathroom. Or he might need a towel!

I was soaping up when I heard the bathroom door open. Had I expected it? It certainly was not a surprise.

"Sis," he said, "I'm all sweaty. No need to waste water!" And with that, he was drawing the curtain back and stepping into the shower with me. FUCK! He was gorgeous, naked. His cock was already stiffening. He grabbed the body wash and began to rub it all over his body.

I was making no attempt to protest. He was gazing at my body and I was glad. I wanted him to look. I wanted him to lust. I wanted to drive him crazy with desire and need. Of course we weren't going to do anything! Were we? We were just going to give each other this little pleasure. Just look. Don't touch! This would have been unthinkable before I had sex with Daddy. That had changed everything. Now I was proudly letting my own brother see my naked body and I was gazing at his with unabashed lust.

"Are these new developments, Pammy?" he asked as he gazed at my breasts.

"You tell me, Big Brother. Do they look bigger?"

"Maybe not, but they're the best ones I ever saw," he said. "Of course I never saw them totally naked before... that you knew, anyway," he laughed.

I looked down at his swollen cock, forcing myself not to grab it. It looked almost as big as Daddy's, but perhaps not as thick. I couldn't resist. "How long is that thing, Jeff? Good gracious!"

"Oh just a few inches!" he smirked. "It's big enough to do the job."

"Oh? What job is that, Big Brother?" I breathed. The proximity to my sexy, naked brother, and our teasing banter had made me much more breathless than our earlier run.

"Oh, you know. I can pee without dribbling on my shoes... for instance," he teased.

"Oh!" I said as I turned to let the shower spray my back.

He immediately started rubbing body wash on my shoulders and back. I knew he would find an excuse to touch me. I expected it. I backed into him, his hard cock now against my naked bottom. FUCK, it felt like it was burning me. As if scripted... and I suppose it was, in a way, his hands came around my body and grasped my slick, soapy breasts.

YESSSS. Oh it felt so good. He seemed to know just how to squeeze them. He knew just when to tweak the nipples and with exactly the right amount of pressure.

I reached back, unable to control my urge any longer. I grasped his cock, already slick with his pre-cum, as well as the remnants of the body wash that had not been rinsed off. "Oh, Jeff, it feels HUGE!" What man doesn't want a woman to brag on the size of his cock? But I wasn't just trying to compliment him. It was BIG!

Jeff turned me toward him as I continued to play with his cock, reaching down to heft his balls, knowing deep down inside that, one way or any another, I was going to help him empty them. Who, THE FUCK, was I kidding? Was there any possible way that I could let this gorgeous man, whom I loved unconditionally, be available to me and not take advantage? I WANTED HIM and HE WANTED ME. Of course, we didn't have to fuck. There were thousands of glorious things that we could do for and to each other without THAT. We kissed. Our tongues fucked each other's mouths and I stroked his cock and he massaged my breasts and reached down to feel how wet my pussy was FOR HIM!

I realized that I had suppressed my desire for him. I think I had known that, once I turned 18 years old, that something was going to happen between us. I had tried not to think about it and, when Daddy and I had had sex, I had assumed that would be enough for me and that nothing would ever happen between me and Jeff. Now I couldn't imagine something NOT happening!

We managed to disengage long enough to rinse off and dry off. I wrapped my towel around me and asked, "want a sandwich?" I teased.

"Got any pimento cheese?" he grinned. "Yeah, go fix me one."

"Fuck you," I grinned as I led him into my room.

We lay on my bed, kissing, me still wrapped in my towel, he totally naked. He opened my towel and kissed my breasts, very tenderly; then, in turned, he licked each nipple wetly and softly. "Oh, baby, your tits drive me crazy!"

I thrust them up at him. "Oh, Jeffy, that feels soooooo goooood. I've imagined you doing this! If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum."

There was no going back. My breasts were the key to my sexuality. It was obvious. I lay back and let him suckle my breasts to his heart's content. One hand was gently massaging my breasts, first one, then the other, as his other hand stroked my tummy, then lower, until his fingers were dragging across my pubis, my clit and the swollen lips of my saturated pussy. As he gently bit one nipple, he looked into my eyes as he began gently massaging my clit.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK, Jeffy. You know what to do so gooood! You're so good to your little sister," I moaned, lost in the intense pleasure he was giving me.

He got on all fours and straddled me, then lay with his body partially on me, his face next to mine. "Your Big Brother loves you, Little Sister," he whispered as we began kissing again.

I could feel the moist trail of his cock as he moved. I reached down and stroked it. It was wet and slick with his pre-cum. I had marveled many times at how perfectly our bodies are created. Men and women both naturally create lubrication so that the sex act is pleasurable. Knowing that our bodies had prepared themselves for intercourse - with EACH OTHER - had always driven me absolutely crazy with lust. My body craved him. I was a woman now. Somewhat experienced, too.

We continued to kiss, never tiring of it, even with more urgent needs pressing. My body was on fire. My breasts needed more sucking. My pussy needed to cum. BADLY. Obviously his cock needed sucking and I was more than eager to fulfill that function -- to show him what his little sister was capable of doing!

I slid out from under him and positioned myself between his legs, looking up at him with a wide smile on my face. I held his cock up and looked at it, then up at my brother. The expression on his face was priceless. He couldn't wait. His entire being was focused on what I was about to do to him.

"Fuck, Pammy. You're going to make me cum before you even start," he gasped.

I could see that he was telling the truth. His cock was ANGRY, the head swollen and purple, pre-cum leaking copiously from the tip. Every time I put any pressure as I held it in my hand, it spasmed. "Well, we wouldn't want to do anything... premature, now would we?" I giggled.

"I'm not kidding, Pam. I can't hold it. I'm about to cum right now!" he practically yelled.

I leaned over to kiss it again, moving my hand to given myself better access. He wasn't kidding. Gobs of white-hot, brotherly cum spewed out in great white arcs. A wad hit me square on my face, much of it going directly into my mouth. Another chunk hit me right above the eye. I moved, so as to be out of the line of fire and marveled at how much spunk continued to shoot forth from my big brother's cock. I started stroking, to maximize his pleasure. Just when it seemed that the jets were about to cease, another hot geyser surged out. More spurted out and, as I continued to pump, more thick, white stuff seeped out. I leaned over and probed the eye of his cock with my tongue, then sucked gently to make sure I got it all. I stuck out my tongue to show him his cum, then swallowed. It was like warm, vanilla cream.

I squealed in delight. "Big Brother! I love this stuff! Thank you!" I slurped up some of it from his tummy and licked what had deposited on my lips. Then I licked the residue from my hand. "You're so good to your little sister!"

He lay back onto the pillow. I kissed his dwindling cock and got up to get a wash cloth. I returned and wiped the rest of his cum up, then went and rinsed the cloth. When I came back, yet again, he said, "I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help it. You're just... too much! You drive me crazy."

"Apologize for what? I love that stuff! Are you crazy? Knowing that I have that effect on you drives ME crazy!" I noticed that his cock was already revitalizing. A thought went through my mind that Daddy would be finished, at least for a few hours, after that.

I straddled him, my wet pussy now in direct contact with his inflating cock. I sat on him and leaned forward for more kissing. (Dear reader, please don't complain that there is too much kissing. I can't get enough of it. It's how it happened. Okay?)

Within moments he was fully hard again and I was dry humping him (though there was nothing dry about it), on my way to my own orgasm. I rotated my hips in a circular motion, as if we were really fucking.

Jeff watched my face intently. He wanted to watch me cum and he knew I was getting close. Then he quickly and expertly flipped me over so that he was on top and his cock was sawing at just the right place, along my wet slit and my swollen clit. It made me fantasize that he was breeding me - filling my womb with his man-seed - us, together, making a baby. He was the man. He should be in the dominant position.

I wrapped my legs around him and moaned. "Oh, fuck, Jeff. Fuck your little sister!" My orgasm washed over me. I bucked up at him, undoubtedly bruising his pubic bone. His hard cock continued to deliciously mash against my spasming clit as I screamed, "Oh it's so fucking gooooooood!"

My orgasm left me as limp as a dishrag. I pushed at Jeff, indicating for him to get off of me, then rolled into a fetal position. He lay down behind me and stroked my back. Then he rolled toward me, his hard cock against my ass. Then I felt him rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy lips. It felt nice, even though I had just had a massive climax.

It would be so easy to just lift my leg a little and just push back toward him. He would be inside me. We would be fucking!

Things had changed, drastically. Neither of us were virgins anymore. But I had fucked my own father and, furthermore, I planned to do it again. I knew that I was compartmentalizing my morality. I still felt like that I was a good person, but good people don't have sex with family members! Still, I had justified my behavior with Daddy, in my mind, with the fact that we were both in the grieving process, insane with grief, and that it was my duty to take Mom's place. After all, she had her accident because of my birthday. It was, at least indirectly, my fault. I had to make it up to Daddy as best I could. Rationalization.

But there was no rationalization for fucking my brother. Neither of us was a virgin. If we went "all the way" it would be with our eyes wide open - knowing full well what we were doing and how wrong it was. I had heard a lot of sermons in my life. I had heard preachers talk about sins that were unintentional and sins that are committed with the full knowledge of what we're doing. Sins for which there is no excuse except for the fact that we want to do it. One preacher called it "sinning with a high hand".

All this was running through my mind as I lay there, my brother teasing my pussy with his hard cock - dragging the head up and down my slit and tapping it against my clit. But was doing it with your brother worse than doing it with a boyfriend? If so, why? In fact, why was expressing your love to someone you really did love worse than doing so with a guy that you had only known a short while? I had known Jeff all my life! I had always loved him. I could not remember not having deep emotions for him. He had always been good to me; he had always taken up for me; he had even done my chores sometimes. We had rarely gotten angry with each other. When I chose a husband, I knew I would look for a man who had the qualities that Jeff had. Smart, good-looking, kind, and (moral? - eek!).

I knew then that I could not do it. I wanted to. Five minutes ago, I was ready. I was going to surprise him by going all the way. But no. It was just wrong. It would change our relationship. It would change us. It would be falling into a pit from which there was no escape. It was sinful.

I rolled over to face him. I would kiss him, then get up and go about my day. We kissed. He put my hand on his cock. Oh my! It was so hard! I needed to get him off again. No big deal, there. He reached down and touched my clit as he licked a breast. Nice. Maybe he would eat me? I stroked his cock as he continued to touch me while kissing and sucking my breasts and neck. The room was filled with moans and cries of delight. How could it feel this good after he had made me cum so hard just moments before? My body was already buzzing again. I looked down at his big cock and balls, wonderful, all-consuming lust filling my every pore.

"I love you so, much, Pam," he said as he gazed deeply into my eyes as he fingered my wet pussy. He inserted a finger. I closed my eyes in bliss.

"I love you, Jeff. I missed you so badly. I cried so much because you weren't here. I was totally lost. I didn't know what to do." I felt my eyes water.

Jeff kissed me again as I spread my legs, granting his hand complete access to my pussy. He moved on top of me, again. I reached down and rubbed his spongy cock-head against my clit and rubbed it in circles around my opening. It would be sooooo easy right now. He moved my hand and took himself in hand, placing the head directly on the opening to my pussy. He looked at me and grinned.

"Don't you fuck me, Big Brother!" I said in a teasing voice.

"Not even an inch?" He grinned.

"You're getting dangerous," I warned.

He pushed, very slightly. Now the head was poised to impale me, the very tip technically inside me. He grinned again. Oh fuck, why didn't he just go ahead and do it? It wouldn't be my fault.

"Jeff! Stop. You're about to fuck me!" I laughed, nervously.

Ever so slightly he increased the pressure. What was he doing?? I looked down and thought it looked like the head was halfway inside me. I had to stop him, but I was too curious. Whatever this game was, it was fun.

"Jeff, are you trying to fuck your little sister without her permission," I asked in an extremely sultry voice.

"Give me permission, Little Sister."

I contemplated his face. I stroked his face. "You know I can't give you access."

"I think I have access," he quipped. "You're not putting up much of a fight!" he laughed.

He was driving me crazy. My pussy felt like it would just suck him right in. I longed to thrust my hips up, capturing his entire length. I was on fire. I wanted it so badly. I could feel my nipples aching. I massaged one of my breasts and closed my eyes, laying back in abject surrender to him. I awaited the delicious penetration that was sure to come.