Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob felt his cock getting soft in his mother's pussy. Neither one wanted to move yet. Jacob was reasonable comfortable, his feet firmly planted on the deck and wide apart and with part of his upper body weight on his mother but most of it being supported on his forearms and elbows. Rachel had her legs around his waist with her ankles crossed. They kissed some more.

"I love kissing you, Jacob."

"I love kissing you, too," he responded.

"I just had a thought," Rachel said.

"Mmm, what's that?" Jacob said as he nuzzled his mother's ear and kissed her neck.

"I think our sex is getting better. Not that it hasn't always been good, of course. But it just seems to me that we can please each other... hmm?... more easily the more we have sex. But, then, I guess that's the way it should be, right?"

Jacob pushed his body up with straight arms then leaned down to give his mother as quick kiss on the lips.

"Well that certainly makes sense. I mean I love kissing you and licking you and fucking you... if you'll pardon my crudeness, but mostly I love you, Rachel, I'm in love with you and I love you for the beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman that you are. And all that, all things considered, should lead to better and better sex. Why one day our sex will be so good that all we'll have to do is look at each other to give ourselves an orgasm... . Oof!"

Rachel slammed both of her fists on either side of Jacob's chest. "Smart ass. I was serious."

"Sorry dear. I do agree with you though. Our sex does seems to be getting better." He leaned down to kiss his mother again.

Rachel squeezed with her vaginal muscles and her son's flaccid cock was wetly expelled from her pussy. Jacob straightened up, took the end of the top towel and wiped off his cock then blotted up his cum that was leaking out of his mother's pussy.

"Okay," Rachel said as she sat up on the table, "shower time then lunch. But first hand me my glass. This will be my only glass today and we don't want to waste the champagne.

Jacob retrieved both glasses and the bottle. He handed Rachel her glass and she took a sip and made a face. She got off the table and walked the short distance to the aft rail and threw the rest of the wine into the water.

"Too late for that glass. It was warm and nearly flat." She held her glass out for a refill, which Jacob did before tossing his glass of wine overboard too.

Rachel threw her free hand around her son's neck and pressed her naked body against his. She gave him a quick kiss.

"Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"I will never tire of you saying that," Jacob said and kissed his mother back. He filled his own glass again.

They both took a sip and made faces. The rest of the champagne got dumped overboard.

"We're either going to have to fuck faster or use the ice bucket, don't you think?" Rachel said.

"I'm all in favor of the ice bucket," Jacob responded.

Rachel laughed. "Me too." She kissed her son again then headed for the shower.

After both of them had showered, they fixed themselves a late lunch then took a nap. When they woke up they made love again then went out to the table on the aft deck and wrote down what they wanted to say at their "wedding" ceremony. Obviously, they wouldn't be legally married but that didn't bother them. By now they'd had a long time to think about it and had, if fact, been portraying themselves as a married couple ever since they left Chicago. They didn't think they would have any problems in the future.

So what they were doing wasn't traditional since they were mother and son and therefore they looked at what each other was writing, knowing that when they stood up and recited their words to each other they would both take those words as seriously as if they were any other couple getting married by a preacher in front of family and friends. They were waiting for sunset.

Rachel made iced tea for herself and brought a glass of it out onto the aft deck, along with a beer for Jacob. The lagoon had barely a ripple on the surface, although the Caribbean beyond had some wave action. The opening to the lagoon faced west and there was only the far horizon to see in that direction. To the south and north one could just barely make out smudges on the horizon, which were islands.

"Jacob," Rachel said, after taking a second sip of her tea. "Are you sure you want to do this...? I mean, marry me, your mother."

Jacob smiled gently at his mother. "Yes, darling, I'm sure. You're not getting cold feet are you?"

Rachel laughed, a sound Jacob loved to hear. "No, sweetheart. I'm not getting cold feet. I just want to be sure... . Well, you know, I am fourteen years older than you and... ."

"We've been over this Rachel. The age difference is not going to be a problem. Besides, if you're anything like Aunt Edna you're going to age very nicely. Very nicely indeed. Like a good wine."

Rachel laughed again. "Okay, buster. But don't ever say I didn't give you a chance to back out."

Jacob smiled and shook his head. He was sitting next to his mother on the upholstered bench. He put his arm around her shoulders and she leaned her head against his.

"What we are about to do, my love, even though it's not official to the rest of the world... well it feels official to me."

"Yeah," Rachel said softly.

"And it feels permanent," Jacob said.

"Yes," Rachel said.

"So, even though it's not official it's still a big step for us, right?"

"Right."

"Good, I want it that way. I want it permanent and a big serious step for us. And I want us to look back on this day with... with... ." Jacob took a deep breath and let it out. "I don't know. With pride. With loving pride and affection as a very special memory. Okay?"

"Okay," Rachel whispered.

Jacob looked at his mother and saw that she was on the verge of crying. For happiness, he assumed and didn't say anything, he just kissed his mother tenderly, lovingly on the mouth.

When they broke the kiss Rachel herself took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'm okay." She smiled at her son. "Really, I'm okay. This is a big step and I take it very seriously. I want to be your wife, Jacob, so very much. I mean, I know that we really are husband and wife now, but with the ceremony it will make it all that much more real... and permanent. And I want that. I really do."

"Good," Jacob said and gave his mother a quick kiss on the lips. "Time to put the champagne on ice and get ready. Sundown will be in less than a half hour." Rachel had decided that one more glass of champagne that day would be all right since she'd only had a couple of sips of the one earlier.

They'd decided, since they were breaking societies rules by this de facto wedding of theirs and since there was no one else there, that they would get married in a state of nature, that is, naked.

The sun was very low in the west and Rachel and Jacob were standing on the roof of the cabin. There was a slight breeze that caressed their naked skin and lightly lifted Rachel's hair from time-to-time. They were each holding the other's wedding band in their right hands.

Jacob smiled at his beautiful mother, his lover, and now to be his wife according to their ceremony here. He felt nervous, giddy actually, and took a deep breath.

"I, Jacob Alexander Landers, take you, Rachel Marie Landers, my mother, to be my wife regardless of the law because I love you with a pure and true love and want to spend the rest of my days with you; to be faithful to you and have no other woman above or before you; in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, come what may, until death do us part."

Hearing he son's vow to her made Rachel incredibly happy. A tear trickled down one cheek. She, too, was feeling that giddy, butterflies in the stomach feeling. She took a breath.

"I, Rachel Marie Landers, take you, Jacob Alexander Landers, my son, to be my rightful husband. My love for you is true and pure regardless of what society thinks or believes. I wish to share the rest of my life with you as my one and only lover, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, and promising to help us work through any problems that may arise, until death do us part."

Jacob smiled at his mother and lifted her left hand. "With this ring," he said as he slipped the wedding band on his mother's finger, "I marry you and make you my wife."

Rachel beamed at her son then lifted his hand. "With this ring," she said as she slipped the wedding band on her son's finger, "I marry you and make you my husband."

Mother and son, now husband and wife, embraced and kissed.

"Woo-hoo!" Jacob yelled and kissed his mother again.

"Wait, Jacob," Rachel said as she pushed against his chest.

"Let's watch the sun go down. Maybe we'll see it."

The "it" was the sometimes seen "green flash" just as the sun sinks below the horizon... if the atmospheric conditions are right.

With arms around each other's waists, Rachel and Jacob turned to face west. Less than thirty seconds later the sun sank out of sight and there, for the briefest moment, was a bright, emerald green flash of light.

"Oh my God!" Rachel said. "That was beautiful."

"It was, my love, it was. I'm not superstitious, but I'll take that as an omen to our long and happy marriage."

Rachel laughed. "Okay, my not superstitious husband... ." She paused wide-eyed then smiled beautifully. Yes, my husband. Now you feel like my husband."

"That's because I am, wife," Jacob said. He took his bride in his strong arms and pulled her against his warm, tanned body and kiss her long and lovingly.

"What's this?" Rachel said as she pulled her lips from Jacob's. Her fingers were wrapped around her son's cock which was starting to become erect.

"Oh wedding always make me horny," Jacob quipped. "So, do you want to fuck up here or go down to the wedding bed."

Rachel laughed again. "So refined and delicate. You make a woman swoon. But I thought we'd go down to the cockpit and have one glass of chilled champagne. Then maybe I'll give you a blow-job. After that... well, you can have more champagne and then we can eat something. Then another glass of champagne for you... and then I'll take you into our cabin and take advantage of you."

Rachel tilted her head and gave her son a grin. "What do you think, husband?"

Jacob laughed. "I like it wife. It sounds like a perfect plan. I'm so glad I marry such a smart woman."

"You'd better be, buster," Rachel said as she dropped her son's now fully hard cock and put her arms around his neck to give him a loving kiss.

Epilogue.

The next morning we woke up and made love then took a swim in the lagoon then made love again. After breakfast we motored out of the lagoon and when we were clear we set sail for St. Lucia and the city of Gros Islet.

We settle there and made a wonderful life for ourselves... not that we didn't have any problems. Life always presents problems and all married couples in the world have arguments, at least occasionally. But for the most part we did make a wonderful life for ourselves there.

I never did make that around the world trip, what with Stephanie coming so soon. But I did sail in the ARC from Las Palmas is the Canary Islands to Gros Islet a few times. Rachel came with me once, but it was more sailing than she cared for. Stephanie came with me every other time and loved every nautical mile of it. It was fun, except for the fact that the organizers of the race treated multi-hull boats and their owners like red-headed step children.

I kept busy for most of each year running the charter sailing business, Rachel found a building site and we built a large, comfortable house. She also made sure she had a few acres in which to plant a large garden. She hired a local couple to help her with the house and the garden. Her plan was to provide fresh fruit and vegetables, along with chickens and eggs both for my business and to sell in the open-air market in town. It took her a couple of years to get her idea into full swing. No sitting on the beach drinking tropical umbrella drinks for her. The house, the birth of our child, the garden, and loving me and our daughter kept her as busy as she wanted to be.

The house had just been finished when Rachel gave birth to our daughter, Stephanie, the most beautiful baby in the whole world. Not only did she have all her fingers and toes, but she had her mother's blonde hair and my brown eyes.

I hired a local to help me with the charters. His son, Darin, was born two months after Stephanie. When their mothers deemed their children old enough—and with serious warning to us, the new fathers—they allowed them to come sailing with us.

Eventually Darin and Stephanie got married. Rachel and I bought a second boat for them to use in the charter business. And, over the period of ten years, Stephanie and Darin gave us three beautiful grandchildren, two boys first, then a girl.

Now my Rachel is gone and I'm getting on in years. I've stopped sailing and tend to the garden mostly, with the help of a couple hire hands and the great-grandchildren, too.

What a fateful night it was when I first openly declared my undying love for my mother, taking her by surprise... and then truly taking her by surprise the next morning, starting our long, long love affair.

How fondly I remember us marrying in that little lagoon and sailing the next day towards our long and happy life on St. Lucia. Every few years, when Rachel and I could arrange it, we would sail back to that lagoon, just the two of us, trying to arrive on our anniversary date. Sometimes we made it, sometimes not. If we were a day or two early, we would wait, if we were a day or two late, no matter. We would restate our vows at sunset then wait for the green flash, which we saw many times. We would open a bottle of champagne, make love, spend the night, and sail for home the next day.

I miss my Rachel every day; my wife and companion, my mother and my lover. But I sigh and carry on. Life must go on and I will enjoy it as long as I can. That's what Rachel would want me to do. Besides, our sixth great-grandchild is due to be born any day now. But how I wish my Rachel were here with me to greet another beautiful baby in a line of beautiful babies that we started.

The End