Taking Over The School Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. He ain't DM'ing or answering at all. Dunno. Maybe his dumb butt got in trouble?" I hear Crystal's voice say as it's clear she's on the phone. In her voice I hear concern, which makes this feel so much better. I know she is taking about her boyfriend, but I bet anything that she's scared for herself. Like knows something bad is about to happen.

"Not like him not to DM. He-" Crystal continues to say as she walks on the sidewalk, right in front of the opening where I am.

Moving in slow motion, I stand up. In the corner of her eye, Crystal sees this and I'm sure it is like a scene from a horror movie for her as a huge shape appears from within the forest. But before she can move or even scream, I lean out from the opening and grab her upper arm.

Using a great deal of force, I yank her into the forest by her arm as I have a rather good grip on her. It's rather easy to pull her into the forest as she barely weighs anything. She's just so damn petite.

Almost like a toddler, I'm able to not just pull her into the forest, but lift her and spin her around. I do this to make it that my body blocks the entrance, so there's no way for her to get out of the forest unless she wants to try to go through the dense foliage to make it back to the sidewalk.

All that Crystal was holding is dropped and falls to the ground when I grab her. The sheer force of the grab makes her cell and textbooks fall onto the sidewalk, leaving them as clues for whomever walks by next. I know I could go and grab all of them, but I decide I don't want to. I like the idea of them being out there, as I'm taking my newest victim like a kidnapping.

I'm not sure why I do this next part, but it feels right. With Crystal directly in front of me, my right hand moves down, but instead of groping her tits or anything, I grab her throat. My fingers wrap around her neck, where I tighten down and begin to push her back.

Slow step after slow step, I choke her while forcing her to walk backward, deeper into the forest. I keep doing this, leading her deeper from the opening, right to that small clearing. And the entire time, she just looks at me with wide eyes as if not believing this could be happening.

I stop pushing her when her back presses up against a small tree. There I hold her neck with my large hand, making sure she knows how easy it would be for me to hurt her. That even if my fingers don't squeeze, nor do I put any real pressure, I could do real damage if I wanted. Instead I just firmly hold her in place so she knows that I could if I wanted.

Terror, shock and some other emotions are on Crystal's face now. Much like Dionte, the tough gansta that she was trying to be, has left. Probably because she's as gansta as a kitten in reality. I bet she even helps her mom do the dishes after dinner.

Above her head I spot a small broken branch. It sticks out a good distance and gives me an idea. But before I do anything, I make sure to stare her down. I need her to see my eyes. To see that I'm in control now. That the bullshit she and her boyfriend tried to do earlier has a reckoning. That I'm no longer taking anyone's shit.

"Put your hands on the branch," I speak, finally. It feels like at least five minutes have passed with neither of us saying anything. Now that I have spoken, it feels like a spell has been broken. That she is finally able to move, or breathe.

Crystal looks very scared as she starts to lift her hands. But I can tell she doesn't question why I'm doing this, or what I'm going to do as she lifts her trembling arms. There's no begging or threats at all. She doesn't even attempt to kick me in the balls to escape.

"Couldn't find Dionte?" I ask in a mocking manner once she grips the branch over her head with both hands. At this, her mouth drops open as her suspicion is confirmed. That I did something to him. It's the sort of look that tells me she already knew this, but now it is confirmed.

"L-L-Look, I apologize for e-earlier. It was rude and childish. Dionte and myself should have never done something so cruel...," Crystal begins to apologize in a very well-spoken manner. It seems to flip her personality completely. That instead of what she projects herself to be, she's a rather intelligent young woman with a very bright future. It almost makes me laugh.

Crystal continues her apology, but I cut her off by removing my hand from her throat and yanking her t-shirt up. It's a small and tight tshirt, meant to show off how petite she is, but I manage to lift it up enough to expose her chest. And I am very happy to see that she's not wearing a bra. Then again, with her size, I'm not sure if she even needs to wear a bra.

Whatever she was saying or going to say stops as her tits are now exposed. Her B cups out in the open, complete with hard nipples poking out for me. The firm black orbs look rather sweet as they are exposed in such a strange place, no doubt feeling very vulnerable for her.

Crystal just stares at me, her mouth dropped open while her arms tense up while grabbing the branch. Her face shows what she is feeling, which is fear at what I'm doing, but also excitement and betray as she is enjoying this. Or at least a part of her is.

"Hmmm, your nipples are larger than most," I inform her, making her feel pathetic as I'm judging her body. I then do something I normally wouldn't do until later, and that's to move my hands to her breasts.

Normally I would taunt her and make sure she's a bit more dominated before doing something like this. Maybe even tie her down or force her physically to make sure she'll be submissive. This time I don't. I do this because I believe she's already broken. It could just be because it's me, or maybe it is her natural personality to be submissive like this. But whatever the case, I know she's going to do exactly as told.

The back of my fingers move up and down Crystal's nipples, where each finger flicks at her hard nipples. Up and down I go, repeating it over and over as I look her in the eyes. And I am very happy to see that each flicks makes her jerk slightly, giving her the appearance of possibly having a tick or something. She's enjoying having her nipples played with, even if she won't want to admit it.

"What were you saying?" I taunt, still moving my fingers up and down her hard nipples, violating her in this unique manner.

"N-N-Nothing," Crystal finally answers in a soft tone and it nearly makes me burst out laughing. Her face is just so red and there's a new type of submissiveness I see in her that I haven't experienced yet. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I like the feeling a lot. Like she is willingly giving all control because I bested her boyfriend.

"That's what I thought," I say in a rather mean way. I'm not even sure why I say it like that. Normally I'm not this, well, mean. But something about her is bringing it out. It's almost like some deep part of me knows this is what she wants. That this is turning her on even more, to be punished for being a bitch.

To test this, I lean over some and grab her jeans by the waistband. Being more forceful then I need to be, I yank at her jeans. It's a horrendous yank that has to be very painful for her. But it does what I want, which is yank her jeans and panties down all the way to her knees, all while she lets out a pained scream at the force of which I do it.

Now Crystal's pussy is exposed. It seems to shine as she keeps both hands gripping the branch over her head, her entire body tensed up as I strip her. And I stare at that pussy, noting how smooth and shaved it is. How's there's not a single flaw on it anywhere. No bump, so small stubble, no nothing. It is the first time I think I have ever seen a perfect pussy. A perfect lil petite pussy.

I'm happy to see that Crystal has gone pale. Her face gains a very dazed sort of look, like she doesn't believe this is happening. That this is a dream and not real. That any moment she'll wake up in her bed, one hand stuffed inside her pajama bottoms.

But this is real. Real enough that she keeps holding the branch, making sure she stays right where I positioned her, completely on display. Real enough that her enemy is seeing not just her tits, but her pussy as well, which I doubt she's shown many people.

"Alright, I'm ready to hear your apology," I tell my new victim, to which I cross my arms to look more intimidating as I look her in the eye. At this, her eyes flick to me with a very "are you serious?" sort of expression. That there's no way I could want her to apologize when she is in this sort of position.

"I...I a-a-apologize for what...for what..." Crystal starts to say, making it seem like she has forgotten why she is even apologizing. She's so overwhelmed that I know she is having trouble trying to pick individual words out of her brain. Having your tits and pussy exposed to the only white guy in school will do that to you.

"You know what, turn around and apologize so I can see that ass. Keep grabbing the branch while you are at it," I cut in, acting as if this isn't working for me. Crystal stops talking at this and looks at me, her overwhelmed mind trying to figure what this means.

Then, showing that unique submissiveness, Crystal slowly starts to turn around. Small, tiny step after small, tiny step she moves, turning herself around. It doesn't take long before I see her shapely bare ass. I am very happy to see it, as it's clear she works out. That she spends a log of time making sure that ass is shapely.

Crystal finishes turning around after taking a million small steps. She finishes this off by lifting her hands to the branch again, making sure she looks as pathetic and submissive as possible with her bare ass the center of attention.

"You may continue your apology," I prompt, right after grabbing a handful of her ass. Crystal again yelps at this, not expecting the rough physical contact as my hand grips her nice ass rather hard. But after a good squeeze where my fingers dig in, I let go, leaving her shaken.

"I...I'm sorry for-" Crystal starts and then receives a spank right across her right ass cheek. It's a hard spank too, the type that stings. Well, I assume it does as much as it stings my hands.

The clap sound of the spank echoes about, followed by her high pitched yelp. She tenses up again, this time so much she lifts herself off the ground for a second by grabbing the overhead branch. But as I figured she would, she just stays there, not trying to run off or fight. Doesn't beg me to stop, doesn't cry, doesn't try to run off. Just stays there, knowing more is coming.

"...trying to bully you," Crystal resumes, to which I spank her again. This has the same effect, with her yelping and tensing, making her look so submissive and helpless. Only this time for a fraction of a moment, I see my red handprint on her lovely black ass.

I then proceed to fully spank her now, slapping her firm ass over and over again. But I go slow, giving a good five seconds between each slap. As I spank her, she keeps trying to apologize, as if she makes it good enough, I'll stop. But I don't. I keep on spanking her in this humiliating fashion until her apology turns into babbling as her poor mind is completely overwhelmed and turns to mush. At one point, she just starts making sounds instead of actual words.

I'm not sure how long I spank her, but it is a while. At least five minutes. I've spanked girls during sex before, but never doing a session out of it like I'm doing with her. Normally it is just a slap or two, done in the heat of the moment. Nothing planned out and painful like this. Have to admit, I really like it. It's extremely fun and arousing. Makes the domination I feel so much more intense as she's just taking it.

I do decide to stop when she starts to whimper as I know her ass has to be sore. After so many spanks, it probably stings and throbs, no doubt very raw. From the looks of it, it feels raw as her black ass has a nice shade of red with it.

So I decide to stop the spanking and let her feel the punishment of trying to bully me. It'll be a reminder over the next few days to never again bully anyone or let others do it either. That this is what happens to dumb bitches.

Unlike with the other girls I've taken recently, I feel very different. There's an urge in me to be mean with her. Sure, I wasn't mister nice with the other girls, but I didn't feel the urge to be downright mean. But that's how Crystal is making me feel. That I'm to be a forceful, dominating asshole, which really isn't me. But the urge is very powerful so I decide to go along with it.

Reaching out, I grab Crystal by the shoulders and turn her around. She does as I want, turning around and re-grabbing the branch again, her now wet face showing from being spanked. But her shirt remains up and her jeans down, keeping her womanly bits exposed so she looks and feels pathetic.

Not saying anything, I lean over, which makes her yelp again as she doesn't know what I'm doing. And the way I do it makes it seem like I'm about to put my face right between her legs. But that's not what I do at all. Instead I grab her right foot.

Lifting her foot, I pull her shoe off. Then for good measure, I pull the sock off as well. Once this is done, I repeat this for her other foot, making sure she is barefoot now in this forest. I do this for two reasons, one, I know it'll be more uncomfortable for her to be barefoot out here, and two, I need her shoelaces.

With her watching intently, I take one of her shoes and begin to pull the laces out. I unlace the shoe completely, even ripping parts of the colorful foot apparel as I do. The entire time Crystal stands there's and watches me, every so often glancing down at her exposed body as if not believing this is happening.

Pausing, I get a brief feeling of remorse. It hits hard, making me wonder if Crystal is actually hating all of this. That all I am doing is torturing her for my own pleasure, to which she is only going along with it out of sheer fear. If so, it's not who I am.

Knowing it is a bit violating but unable to help it, I cup my hand over Crystal's pussy. I have to check to see if she is enjoying this or not. So I get a firm hold of her pussy, my fingers running over her slit multiple times in a fast motion. I tell myself I have to do this. I have to see if she's aroused or not, which is the true test.

Dear me, she's as wet as a fire hose. Her excitement damn near drips out of her the moment I part her lips. Of all the girls I've been with, none have been this wet. It's really quite surprising as I had a feeling she was enjoying this, but now I wonder if this has been a secret fantasy of hers. That's she's wanted some man to dominate her in such a cruel fashion.

Crystal lets out a strange moan as I pet her slit. It's a loud but shocked moan, like she was waiting for me to do this as well as hoping I would not at the same time. Plus her eyes are very wide, to the point I wonder if they could pop out. Those eyes stare forward as my fingers dart inside of her pussy, exploring her for just a few moments.

Feeling much better about this, I remove my hand from her pussy, but to be cruel I wipe my fingers off on her cheek. I make sure to give her other cheek a wipe too, making her feel her own wetness displayed on her face.

Then I go back to removing the shoelace from her other shoe. It takes me about a minute, but I get both shoelaces undone from her shoes. Since I have no need for the shoes themselves, I throw both as hard as I can deep inside the forest. I throw them in an uncaring way, not even caring what direction as I know she'll never see them again.

Saying nothing, I reach out and grab Crystal's right hand from the tree branch. Then I grab her left. Acting like a poseable doll, Crystal just keeps her hands outstretched where I moved them, not saying anything at all. She does do a sort of soft whimper, but that's about it. She doesn't even say anything when I start to wrap her own shoelace around her wrists over and over again to tie her up.

I thought I would need both shoelaces, but in the end I don't. Her wrists are so small that a single shoelace is enough to tie them together to a point where she can't break them, not that she would. I have a feeling that I don't even need to tie her up, but I want to.

Wanting her to feel even more dominated, I reach over and throw her over my shoulder. There's no telling her what I'm doing, or warning her to brace for it. Instead I just grab her and throw her light body over my right shoulder and begin to walk. She's so light that it feels like moving a case of water.

I only walk about 7 or so steps, where there's a slightly bigger tree. Here I put Crystal back on the ground, where she looks really unsteady at being manhandled. Then to make her feel even smaller, I grab her by the arms...and lift.

I lift her straight up, using my football player's height and strength to make her entire body go off the ground. I lift her a good foot off the ground, where I bring her tied hands to a broken branch in this new tree. I lift her to a point where I'm able to move her tied wrists to the broken branch. Sliding her onto it, it allows her body to hang there, completely off the ground to the point that she sways.

For a moment I watch the broken branch, checking to see if it is going to break from her weight. Crystal unknowingly helps with this as she starts to struggle some, finding out that she's very much helpless now. Her feet are far off the ground, so there's no way for her to get off this branch.

To be safe, I check Crystal's wrists. The branch is mainly touching the shoelaces and not her wrists, but I know this is still painful to her. I just don't want this to end with her having broken wrists or anything, so I make sure to check that this isn't harming her in any serious way.

Once I check that she isn't being hurt too badly, I back up and check out my handiwork. I do smile as her petite little body sways, helpless as can be, her little tits showing their hard nipples and her bare pussy exposed. It's enough that I start to laugh, loving the humiliated sight of her. It makes me want to take a picture of her so bad to show people, but I know better than to do that.

There's a couple of reasons why I did this to her. One, because I have a feeling she loves it. Being helpless and pathetic is probably driving her mad, sexually.

And two, which is the large stump in front of her. It's a stump maybe two and a half feet up off the ground from a tree that fell over a long time ago. It is about a foot way from her, so close that she could probably swing and catch hold of it with her foot if she really tried.

Walking over, I step on the stump and lift myself up. Now I stand next to her, towering over her even more than before with the new height. Her dark brown eyes watch this, her face still holding that terrified expression, her chest heaving. She gives the very clear look of someone that doesn't believe this is really happening.

"Apologize again," I tell her, but right after saying this, I begin to unbuckle my belt. Crystal sees this and her eyes get wide again. But I keep going, having undone my belt and now unzipping my pants. I do this rather slow to draw it out, revealing that I stopped wearing underwear a few days ago as it was only getting in the way.

Upon tugging my pants down, my hard cock springs out. It comes out, just a couple of feet away from her, where she can't do anything but swing there and look at it. And as this is one of the most exciting things I've ever done, my manhood is very much hard as a rock.

"W-W-Wait, I've only ever done this...once-" Crystal begs as I grab a handful of her hair and force her head over. She keeps trying to talk as I pull her face towards my manhood, not really caring if it is painful for her.