Taking Over The School Pt. 06

Story Info
He makes an exception and gets revenge on a cheater.
9.9k words
4.56
13.6k
26

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Well Evan, can you think of a good reason, not to do it?" I ask myself as I watch Neecy. She's currently looking down at her cell, all alone with her attention diverted. I bet an 18 wheeler could zoom by and she wouldn't have any clue about it.

The two of us are both outside the back of the school, where there are no classes or practices at the moment. The difference between us is that she is currently standing right outside the double doors of the school, having just come out, while I'm on the side of the school. The side where I am at is something of my hiding place as there's no windows inside, so you can hang out here without anyone knowing.

Watching Neecy, I wonder why in the world she's outside at the moment, especially as school is still in session. It's barely even midday. I'm out here because I desperately needed a break. I just needed a few moments of peace and quiet, away from the loud, crowded school, where there's always seems to be something happening.

I really have no clue why Neecy is out here. Only thing I know is that she seems to be reading something intently off her cell. I would assume it is a text of some sort, but I really don't know.

Neecy is, well, ok. That's the best word I can use to describe her, "Ok." She's an African American woman that's 18. Her body is average, her height is average, her grades are average, her looks are average. Everything about her is just average. Not good, not bad, just so-so. Enough to not really be noticed.

When she first came out, I saw a great opportunity to take her, like I've taken so many other women here. But once I started to think about it, I couldn't decide if I should take her. I have no doubt I could grab her, fuck her and cum inside of her like I did the others, but why should I?

Neecy hasn't really done anything to me, at least not recently. Sure, at the beginning when I first started here, she loved to join in with the others when they would taunt me. She's called me a few choice names too, but that was a long time ago. I can't think of a single thing she's done recently that I could get mad at. In fact, it's really the opposite, as I remember that she, on purpose, left when a few started to mess with me about two months ago. She actually told them to grow up and walked away. And that was before I started taking my revenge.

What makes me want to take her, is her top. She's wearing one of those shirts that has a huge opening at the top, where the head goes. Where the neck hole hangs down on one shoulder. The type that you can wear off the shoulders, I think, or just always have no shoulder exposed.

It's the sort of top that you just want to pull down and see some titties. Especially on Neecy, as it's clear she's not wearing a bra. One good pull or yank, and both of her tits will be out for the taking.

Again and again I ask myself if I really want to do anything to her. That leads me to think that I don't know if I should. I've been fucking girls who deserved it, who have messed with me. But does Neecy deserve it? Or would it just be cruel to mess with her?

I know I don't have long to make up my mind. She's not going to stay there for much longer, or worse, someone is going to join her. So in a flash, I decide what I'm going to do, which will be a compromise. I am not going to fuck her, but I will make sure she knows that if she messes with me, it won't end well for her. To sort of show my dominance, in a manner of speaking.

How do I expect to do that? Easy. I really am going to yank down her shirt. Then, with her tits out, I'll make her look me in the eyes and I'll tell her that if she ever messes with me, that next time, I'll want more. That it won't just be her tits that I'll see, but her pussy, because I'll be fucking it.

Deciding to move forward with this, I move from my hiding place on the side of the school. Being quiet, I walk over the grass damn near on my tiptoes. As I do this, Neecy stays still, starting to respond to whatever text. It only takes a few steps before I make it to right behind her.

Knowing she'll be able to feel me soon, as it would be impossible not to feel a person right before you, I reach my hands out and grab her top. My right hand grabs the fabric on her right arm, and my left hand grabs fabric at her shoulder. The moment both of my hands feel the fabric, I yank her top down with a great deal of force.

The shirt goes down. It is forced down her shoulders, tightening up very fast as the fabric has no give. I thought maybe the top would rip some on the way down, but it doesn't. The hem seems to be super sturdy as when I pull it down, there is no give whatsoever.

My yank is hard enough that the shirt goes a little past her elbows. Only...the shirt is incredibly tight and has pinned her arms to her side so much that she's dropped her cell. Both of her arms are now pinned to her side, right at her stomach, exposing almost all of her upper body.

Smirking as I know her tits are now exposed, I wait for her to turnaround. I wait for the acknowledgment, where she'll yell, or scream or at least try to curse me out. But she doesn't. Instead, she takes a very deep breath, like having to deal with a little brat.

"Trying something new today Mr. Roberts? I take it, no handcuffs?" Neecy inquires while still facing away.

Confused, as of all things for her to do, this isn't what I thought would happen. I try to think what she means by that, as well as who is Mr. Roberts. I try to think why I know that name. I know I have at least heard it before. Mr. Roberts. I know I've heard it before, but where?

Oh shit. I know that name. Mr. Roberts is a Spanish teacher here. That's where I know him from. I didn't have his class, but I know of him. He's just an average middle aged guy, nothing special about him except that he's a black dude teaching Spanish, which isn't even special.

My mouth drops open as I realize what I've stumbled onto. It's why Neecy was waiting out here, alone, away from eyes of not just students, but teachers. Neecy is having an affair with Mr. Roberts.

Wow. I knew teachers and students here must have had sexual relationships at some point since everyone is over 18, but Mr. Roberts? Neecy? That blows my mind. He has to be what, twenty years older than she is? And how did it even start? There's no Spanish tutoring that I know of.

"Well, you've trapped me, that's for sure," Neecy comments, trying to move her arms that are pinned to her side thanks to her top. For a moment I watch her wiggle as she tries to free her arms, but is unable. Her top really is pulled to the limit, making it almost impossible to move it as it's stretched out. Makes me wonder if it is cutting off her circulation.

"Hey!" Neecy then protests when I grab the cloth hairband that's pulling her hair back, and pull it down so it moves over her eyes. It's the sort of cloth hairband that is pretty tight, so I know it isn't going to go anywhere.

"What the hell are you doing Mr. Roberts?" Neecy protests, now unable to see anything.

Backing up, I get a weird feeling. It feels like I've stumbled somewhere I shouldn't have gone. Seen something I should not have seen. Like moving in on someone else's personal moment. I mean, that's why she's out here, right? To have a quickie with Mr. Roberts? To make out or do whatever in a place no one can see.

Wait a minute, why does she call him Mr. Roberts? If they are fucking, shouldn't she be on a first name relationship with him? And wait...isn't he married?

Shaking those questions off, I try to think of what to do. Do I run off and pretend I didn't see her? Or should I stay and wait for him to show up? Not sure the point in that, but I guess I could do some form of blackmail if I ever need it. Or should I just yell at the two of them as the man is clearly married and shouldn't be cheating with a student of all people.

"What's gotten into you today?" Neecy asks, still facing away from me. She is probably wondering why "Mr. Roberts" hasn't said anything yet.

"What, you don't want to get your dick sucked today?" Neecy asks in a rather flirty manner. Like she's all ready for sex, but Mr. Roberts is the one slowing her down.

For some reason, this makes me pissed off. Super pissed off. Mr. Roberts is married, yet Neecy is sleeping with him? She should know better. The guy is married and probably isn't going to leave his wife for her. All Neecy is, is a sidepiece. The other woman. A stupid whore.

My anger keeps rising at this, and I know why. I had a girlfriend before I came to this school. A girl I liked a lot. Then I found out she was cheating on me. She was cheating on me with a damn college professor who was also married. When I confronted her, she tried to say it didn't count because she was just using him to get into college. That it wasn't like they were in love or anything.

That shit hurt. Makes you feel dumb and small, just because you give someone trust, and they shove it back at you. Oh, how I wanted to do so much to my lying, cheating ex, but I didn't. Just broke up and called her trash as I was trying to be a better person than her.

Before I even realize what I am doing, I've grabbed a handful of Neecy's hair. Upset, I let my fingers grip her hair tight, damn near yanking it out of her head. With such a strong grip, I'm able to pull and make her entire body move.

My pull is to move her to the side, to take her to the side of the school where I was. Only, she clearly wasn't expecting me to do this, so when I pull on her hair, she almost falls on her face. Thankfully I'm fast and strong enough to catch her and keep her upright. But I don't give her any chance to calm down before I'm pulling again.

"What the fuck are you doing?! That fucking hurts! You're pulling my hair!" Neecy complains as I pull her along by the hair. I say nothing as I drag her to the side, wanting her to think that I am still Mr. Roberts. That he's the one doing this...whatever this is.

Once we are both on the side of the school, I push her so her back hits the brick wall of the school. She hits hard, where I think it knocks some of the wind out of her. It's the sort of hit where you just stand there, trying to collect your wits.

Now I finally get to see her tits. With her breathing so hard, her chest heaves up and down in a very impressive manner. Sure, I would describe her as average, but those tits sure ain't. Those big boys jiggle and shake with each breath she takes, making me want to do nothing more than grope them. They are way bigger then what I thought they would be. My guess would be D's.

"What are you going? Why aren't you talking Mr. Roberts?" Neecy demands. In her voice I can tell she's starting to believe this isn't Mr. Roberts. That someone else has gotten ahold of her and are doing this to her. Sort of like a countdown before she starts screaming.

I know I need to do something to make sure she doesn't scream or take off running. A smart move would be just to leave, letting her feel humiliated and scared before she figures she is alone. Or I could do something stupid, like try to sound like Mr. Roberts.

Instead, my response to this is to reach over, unbutton her jeans, and then push them and her panties down. I do this rather hard, forcing both her jeans and panties to go past her knees. This is all one is a single fluid motion, which she wasn't expecting as she doesn't even try to stop me.

Neecy yelps now that her shaved pussy is expose to me. Or maybe she yelps because "Mr. Roberts" is being more aggressive than what she is used to. My guess would be he is a rather boring or average man in the world of love making. Getting dominate or being aggressive probably isn't something that he would do.

Oddly enough, Neecy goes quiet. She doesn't complain, or whine, or even ask who I am. Instead, she is silent and still, like she's stunned at being stripped and exposed like this. Not that she has anything to feel bad about. With those nice tits and that cute pussy? If I knew she looked this good, I would have put her on my list a while ago. I may even need to take a few pics of her.

"Mr. R-R-Roberts...I...I...I think we should..." Neecy begins to say, her voice very soft and airy. The fun and flirty voice she just had seems gone, and this concerned but aroused tone has replaced it. Sort of like she is too scared to admit she likes being manhandled like this.

To shut her up, I force her jeans and panties further down her legs. I roughly pull them down until they are around her ankles, making it impossible for her to even walk now. If I wanted, I could walk away and there's nothing she could do to save herself, except yell, to which many people would see her like this.

Grabbing her foot, I slip her shoe off, then her sock. Tossing them to the side, I do the same for her other foot, which makes removing her jeans and panties easy. They both just slide off easy as they were not tight at all. I'd say within ten seconds, I'm able to take off everything, leaving her completely bottomless.

"Mr...Mr. Roberts...this...this isn't..." Neecy tries to say but sounds rather shellshocked. The sound of me tossing her jeans to the side makes her stop, like she is scared I tossed them over the fence or something. On purpose I didn't toss her panties as I pulled them from inside the jeans. I need her panties for a very special reason.

Neecy then yelps a high pitched yelp and tries to get away as I place her panties against her lips. I don't remove them nor do I let up pressing them against her mouth even as she struggles to turn her head.

"No! Stop," Neecy whimpers as I keep pressing them against her face. But this proves to be her undoing because when Neecy tries to yell again, I manage to push her panties into her mouth. To do this, I use a finger to stuff them in, but manage to pull it out before she's able to bit.

Getting a bit tired of this, I reach out and grab her forehead. I hold her down using the palm of my hand, then use my other hand to stuff more of her panties into her mouth. She tries to push them out with her tongue, but I use two fingers to stuff them in even more.

Neecy keeps struggling, even when I get most of her panties in. She keeps whimpering and protesting, but now that she's gagged, she isn't loud at all. But she does keep trying to push the panties out instead of just biting down as she knows she should.

With a sigh, I know I'm going to have to do a show of power. So I grab her throat with my other hand, and squeeze. I don't squeeze hard, but enough to show that I could. That at this point in time, she's all but helpless. That Mr. Roberts isn't playing around with his pussy today.

Neecy gets the message loud and clear and stops struggling. She stops moving altogether and even stops her annoying protesting. Standing still while she is still blindfolded, she just gulps as I hold her throat, showing who is in charge.

Still holding her in place, I now look her up and down. Unlike how she was just minutes ago, which was strong and confident, she now looks helpless and pathetic, which almost makes me laugh. She stands there, her own panties in her mouth, tits jiggling with her heavy breathing and her shaved pussy showing. The vibrant girl that was just here now becomes timid and rather submissive.

Suddenly, I hear the doors to the back of the school open. When I do, my heart seems to skip a beat. It means someone has just come out. If Neecy makes any noise, then whomever it is may come over to investigate. And I don't think I could explain this nor talk my way out of it.

I don't ease up on Neecy as I try to listen to see who just came out. Is it one person? A group? Students? Teachers? Police?!

When I don't hear anything at all, I start to get curious. Inching over, I look around the corner to see who it is and what they want. Leaning over more and more, I find that it looks like there's no one at all.

That's when I see him. I'm not surprised at all to see that it's Mr. Roberts. He's standing there in his middle aged glory, complete with his short sleeve shirt and tie. Looking confused, he looks all around, searching for something. He even looks out in the distance.

From the disappointed look on his face, he thought Neecy would be waiting for him, but she's not here. He very much has the look of a man that thought he was about to get laid, or at the very least, a blowjob. Only for him, it's not from his freaking wife.

Mr. Roberts then takes out his cell to check if Neecy has left a text. At least, that's what I think he's doing. He looks at his cell with passion, making it seem like his life depends on it.

When he doesn't find what he was looking for, he then brings swiping away as if sending a text. A moment later, a chime is heard, much like when you get a text on a cell. Only it comes from Neecy's cell, which she had dropped when I pulled her shirt down. I had forgotten about it, but it works in my favor because if she had held onto it, this adventure would be over.

Mr. Robert looks down at Neecy's cell, very confused. He proceeds to look around again as if this is a joke. When no one comes out to say, "ha, got you!" he then bends over to pick up her cell. Examining it, he gets the most confused expression ever.

Looking like he has to solve this mega mystery, he turns around and back into the school. Only when I spot his expression, he now looks pretty pissed off. Probably because he know has a case of full fledged blue balls.

Having to bite my fist to keep from laughing as I don't want her to hear I'm not Mr. Roberts, I look at Neecy. She heard the back doors open, but didn't make a noise. I would assume that's because she doesn't want anyone to find her with Mr. Roberts, who she still thinks I am.

Unless...she knows I'm not Mr. Roberts to which I'm not sure why she wouldn't say anything. Maybe it's because she doesn't want anyone to see her like this, half naked and gagged. That even if she claims it was against her will, there would be people to mess with her about it.

Speaking of Mr. Roberts, I really don't know much about him, but I think he must be an idiot. Well, a bigger idiot for cheating with a student. All he has to do is call her name. That would have let her know that I'm not her cheating teacher. Instead, he didn't say a damn word. He just accepted that she wasn't here, and left. Man, what an idiot.

Looking at Neecy, I smirk. Yet another sexy piece, helpless and open for me. Taking what I want, I grab her right tit. My fingers latch onto it, where she actually jerks from the feeling. I squeeze her tender boob, groping it very hard.

Without any sort of warning, I lean over and take Neecy's nipple in my mouth. She yelps at this, probably as I'm being more aggressive than I think Roberts normally is. But I put my lips to her hard nipple and suck on it hard, letting my tongue flick her nipple. It only takes a moment of doing this before Neecy starts to moan softly. I make sure to suck hard enough that a mark will be left.

I keep on sucking her tit like this, lifting it so it is more towards my mouth than before. On purpose, I suck as hard as I can, trying to get as much of her boob in my mouth as I can. It takes her only a few moments before she starts to squirm at this, especially as I let my teeth move over her boob flesh.

Switching tits, I begin to suck on her other one in the same manner after grabbing hold of it. I suck hard, wanting it to be a bit painful. To make sure she feels overwhelmed, my free hand gropes her other breast. There I squeeze it, flick the nipple, even lift it and let it drop.