Taking Ownership of Emma Pt. 05

Story Info
Rob and Emma go clubbing.
5.3k words
4.16
30k
55
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was very quiet as they left the hotel. Rob noticed the change in her, she wasn't quiet in a moody, sulking way, she clearly had something on her mind. Something more than what he was doing to her. He didn't know what had happened in the bathroom, but did know that she'd been gone a long time and was there long after Alex had returned to the group with a big grin on his face having emptied his balls down Emma's throat. Had something else happened? Had she spoken to Jason? He was pretty confident that she wouldn't have told Jason anything that was going on, why on earth would she? But if she had, then Rob's life was over.

Deciding not to push it with her straight away, he chose to call into a quiet bar close to the hotel for a drink.

The bar had pretty dark mood lighting and only a handful of people, mostly couples, in. Rob went to the bar to order and Emma found a table away from everyone.

As she ran through the events of the last hour, she knew she had to pull herself together. Rob was expecting her to do whatever he said tonight and she knew the consequences if she didn't.

Thinking about the hotel bathroom, she could hear Ryan's voice again, the names he called her, the way he moved her around by her hair, the aggressiveness of the way he used her. Did she deserve it? After all, she had willingly kissed him earlier on. She had willingly let him grope her Infront of two other men and then wanked him off Infront of them. Ryan had then seen her willingly give his best friend a blowjob, so it was only natural for him to assume that she was his for the taking. Was she really justifying rape? The word 'willingly' kept coming up as she pondered. To what extent was she willing to do any of that stuff? Before any of this had started she would have slapped a man who tried to kiss her or feel her up, but now she was 'willingly' letting them do not only that, but to wank them, suck them and in Steve and Robs case, fuck them. Was there really any difference between what Steve did to her in the room compared to Ryan in the bathroom? Steve thought he was raping her and to any normal person, he was, but Emma had justified that in her mind, she just had to justify Ryan in the same way.

Her train of thought was broken by Rob returning with their drinks. 'Here you go, you look hot as shit by the way, I was looking at you from the bar'. His tone was different, even if his words were not, and Emma knew that he was making an effort to keep the night on track. She also knew that Rob wasn't a patient man. He would soon get bored of trying to be nice and either make her do even more degrading stuff than usual or walk away and tear her life apart with his videos. She had to put Ryan behind her. It was done, he hadn't hurt her badly despite being rough and there was nothing she could do to change it, so she had to put it to the back of her mind just like she had all the other stuff from the past week.

By the time they finished their drinks, Rob could tell his night was back on and that Emma had dealt with whatever issues she had had. 'Undo that blouse a bit, I miss those tits' he grinned, deciding to test the waters.

Emma looked around, then undid the next button on her blouse, revealing her full clevage. 'One more'. Rob grinned as he sat back in his seat. Emma complied and undid the next one which was being strained across her chest, releasing her boobs and black bra fully into view.

'The next place we're going to is a bit more lively. Quite a big club called 'Ozone' do you know it?'

'No, I don't think so, been a while since I've been clubbing.' as she took another quick scan of the bar, relieved that nobody was looking at her.

'Well you're in for a treat then, a chance to relive your youth! I can imagine you were quite the club girl in your younger days.'

'I used to go out quite a bit yes, but feel too old these days.'

'Nonsense! You know you could still have any guy you wanted, I can picture you younger though, all dressed up like a whore, never paying for a drink and ending the night in an alley with a guy you just met!'

Emma laughed, but there was some truth to it. Not ending up an alley, but in her young, free and single days she was quite the party girl. She'd had the odd one night stand and got up to the usual mischief that an attractive drunk girl gets up to. 'Well not really, I just used to enjoy dancing.'

'Great! Then you're going to enjoy tonight, plenty of dancing. Problem is, as you know, I'm not much of a dancer, but I do like watching Sarah dance. I love watching her sexy body moving, other guys looking at her. Of course, she just dances with whichever woman she's out with, and rejects any male advances. But now I have a slut wife, I'm going to enjoy watching even more!'

'I'm not sure I follow.'

'I'm going to watch you dance.' he grinned. 'Watch your sexy body move to the music, but unlike Sarah, you won't reject male advances will you?'. Emma just looked at him, dreading where this was going. 'Any man who wants to dance with you, can dance with you. Understand?'. Again Emma just looked at him as she slowly nodded. 'Good, and as they dance with you, they might want to put their hands on you, and they can, understand? They can put their hands wherever they want. They can do whatever they want. If I think it's going too far, then I will step in, but I expect to see my slut in full slut mode. Understand? I expect a show.'

Knowing what men were like on the dancefloor, especially the drunk ones, she knew how much they liked to grope and grind against women. She knew that what Rob considered 'too far' was way different to what most people would. But, as usual, she had no choice but to just nod along.

As they left the bar, Emma quickly fastened her blouse on the way out. Rob had his arm around her as they walked for about five minutes to the club. The queue wasn't too long, but she was getting a few admiring looks from men in the queue and dirty looks from their girlfriends because of how she was dressed.

Their jackets checked in, the thumping of the music hit them as they entered the club. Rob was right, it was a big club. There were three seperate bars, two dancefloors and booths all the way around the perimeter. The club was packed and it took quite a while to get a drink, but eventually they were sitting at a booth.

The booths surrounded the dancefloors, with people dancing right the way up to some of the booths. Looking around, Emma noticed there was a huge age range in here, from groups of lads who were maybe 18, or maybe on fake IDs, to middle aged men on their own, presumably waiting till the end of the night to take the drunkest girls home. Rob slid closer to her on the curved bench seat, pulling her in and kissing her passionately. Emma kissed him back, knowing her role, as their tongues swirled over each other. Soon his hand was on her bare thigh and up under her leather skirt, slowly stroking the very top of her thigh. Breaking the kiss, he grinned at her. 'Showtime'.

Out of the two options of kissing Rob or being thrown to lions on the dancefloor, she would've preferred to stay with Rob, but it wasn't her choice. Quickly downing her drink, she stood and slowly started to dance Infront of the booth. Rob sat back, his arms stretched either side of him on the bench seat and his leg up Infront of him. 'Go further out babe, go have some fun.'

None of this was fun, but there was no use in protesting. She backed away, moving closer to the sea of people, feeling a bit foolish and self conscious dancing on her own. Within a minute, she was wishing she was dancing on her own though, as she had drawn the attention of two men.

Both were in their late 40's/early 50's. It seemed like they were there together but she couldn't tell. The first one was pretty drunk, dancing Infront of her, trying to make eye contact. The second already had his hands on her waist as she felt him move in close behind her.

Rob sat back and enjoyed the show, feeling like a pimp watching his slut perform. Emma looked over, the concern and embarrassment obvious on her face, but Rob didn't care and she knew he didn't.

The hands on her waist worked their way up her body, testing the waters, but she didn't put up any resistance, allowing them to get to her boobs, just light brushing at first, which led to cupping, then to squeezing. The man in front was watching the hands grope her. No one else seemed to have noticed, the dancefloor was busy and pretty dark, so unless you were actually looking, like Rob was, you couldn't really make much out of the swarm of people.

Feeling a button pop open on her blouse from the rough groping of her boobs, Emma decided to move, turning around to face the man, seeing him for the first time. She kept dancing as she closed the button on her blouse. The man was quite overweight, she'd felt his stomach against her as he'd tried to grind against her ass. She couldn't make him out fully, the dark dancefloor with strobe lighting making it difficult to fully identify someone.

The drunk man was now behind her and wasted no time in moving his hands to her boobs. Being considerably thinner, he was able to pull her close to him and she could feel his erection against her ass. Moving her to his own beat, grinding his bulge into her. The man Infront of her could see what was happening, he knew this slut was available to play with and eagerly took the opportunity to slide his chubby hand under her skirt. At first she didn't know who's hand it was, but ultimately it didn't matter, she was there to be taken advantage of.

His fingers found her thong, damp and sticky from her earlier exploits as he tried to slide it to one side whilst the other man was moving her around against his crotch.

Rob moved around the bench seat for a better view and saw Emma jolt as the man's finger slide inside her. She tried to push him back, politely of course so as not to cause a scene, but there was no moving him.

She looked back over to Rob for help as she felt the man's finger go deeper, circling inside her. Rob wasn't ready to step in yet though. He was enjoying the show, enjoying the fact that he could make her get abused like this.

Feeling a second finger slide in, she tried to move away but was pinned between the two men. The man behind was now kissing her neck, drunken, wet kisses as he grinded himself hard against her. Between the grinding from the back and the fingering from the front, her leather skirt had risen up quite high, something that hadn't gone unnoticed by the man behind. Moving a hand away from her boobs, he lifted her skirt up so he was now grinding against her bare firm ass.

The music played loudly and no one other than the four of them knew what was happening. The man behind was being firmer now, pushing hard against her exposed ass and it didn't take long before Emma felt a wet patch on her ass as the man came in his jeans. This was coupled with a groan and a bite of her neck.

Whether through embarrassment or satisfaction, the man behind staggered away, giving Emma the opportunity to step back, away from the man Infront, feeling his chubby fingers slide out of her as she did. He tried to move forward to her, but she quickly turned and walked back to Rob. The man watched her leave, then assuming she was going to her husband, made his way back into the sea of bodies on the dancefloor.

Rob just grinned at her as she stomped over. Yes she was obviously embarrassed, but she was also angry. She understood that Rob was enjoying having someone other than his wife to play with, but didn't understand why he was seemingly getting enjoyment from seeing her degraded.

'Oh my god, you should've seen the look at that guy's face who was behind you, I thought he was gonna pass out!'. Rob laughed, apparently unconcerned by the obvious anger in Emma.

'Rob I'm not doing this anymore, it's not fair! I'm a good person and you're treating me like you hate me!'

'Alright, alright, sit down, take a second to compose yourself.'

'I don't need to fucking compose myself! I need to go home! I need to...'

'You need to sit down.'. Rob was still smiling, but his tone had changed. Emma knew this wasn't the time or place for this conversation and so, relieved to be off the dancefloor, she obliged, angrily sitting down on the opposite side of the booth.

'Now you listen to me Emma' as he lent over the table, 'The only thing you need to do, is exactly what I tell you. That's it, it's not hard to understand is it?'

'But that guy was fingering me on the fucking dancefloor! The other guy was dry humping me with my skirt up, why on earth would you want that?'

'I like all kinds of things Emma. I like sex, I like blow jobs, you can help me with both. But I also like porn. I like to see a hot girl get fucked, or groped, or fingered on a dancefloor and luckily you can help me with that too'.

'But we were friends, genuine friends, for years, how can you treat me like this?'

'I liked our friendship, but I enjoy fucking you more.'. Rob laughed, 'And I enjoy you being my porn star, so I prefer the way our relationship has gone'.

Emma looked to the floor. It was obvious there was no empathy in anything Rob was saying or the way he was acting, she was actually now questioning herself, feeling like she was the one being unreasonable.

'Tell you what, go get us a couple of drinks, take a breather from dancing for a bit.' as he handed her his bank card.

The bar was quite a way from the booth and Emma was happy to take her time. She could feel her thong twisted and in the wrong place as she walked, but couldn't really fix it subtly. As was usually the case when she went to the bar, she felt stray hands with varying degrees of bravery trying to grab at her, but unlike usual, she didn't have the energy or inclination to push them off.

Eventually making her way to the front of the queue, she felt a hand go straight under her skirt and squeeze her ass, as she turned around, she saw Ryan grinning at her.

'Hey sexy!' he grinned, not moving his hand, 'You following me?'

Face to face with the man who raped her not two hours ago, she froze.

'Coming back for more?' he grinned, squeezing her ass hard.

She was about to reply, to push his hand away, to slap that grin off his face when she saw the rest of the stag group with him.

'Hey look, it's that Emma from the hotel' and with that she felt a man hug her from behind, it was Alex. 'Good to see you again.'

Ryan had now backed away slightly, but was looking her up and down.

'Oh hi, yeah good to see you.' she grinned, turning to Alex and giving him a hug, hoping to make Ryan go away. As she looked at Alex though, she could tell how drunk he was. Clearly a good stag night so far, his red eyes were showing just how many drinks he'd had. The drink had changed his personality, back in the hotel, despite him having his cock sucked by someone other than his fiancée, he'd seemed like a sweet guy, but now his hands were all over Emma as she faced him.

'Hiya gorgeous...' he slurred '..fuck you're hot, let's go find somewhere quiet '

'Oh, erm, thanks, but think you've had your share of quiet time tonight.' she laughed, trying to keep it light as the group stood closely around her.

'Ah come on, don't be a bitch Emma! Let's go fuck.' his hand tightly around her waist holding her close. His friends were laughing, hoping to see the stag enjoy his night and probably hoping for their turn on her.

'Alex, you're hurting me, I need to get drinks and go back to Rob'

'You need to fuck me.'. He was part putting on a show for his friends, but mostly just drunk and horny.

'Yeah Emma, it's his stag do, you have to fuck him...' was the encouragement from a member of the group she hadn't spoken to before, '...and I'll go after him, I call sloppy seconds!'

'I'm not fucking any of you, now I need to go.'

'Alright, let go of her Alex, you're so fucking wasted man!' Ryan laughed, stepping in and freeing her from his drunken grasp. 'I've got a solution, Emma, you take the next dare card from the top and if it involves a female, you help us out, if not, you can go, sound fair?'

A bit surprised that Ryan was the one who was coming to her rescue, her immediate thought was to tell them all to fuck off and walk away, but if they followed her back to Rob, who knows what Rob would let the group do to her?

'So one dare? Then you leave me alone?'

'You have my word, agreed?' holding his hand out.

Shaking the hand of her rapist, she agreed, taking the top card as he held out the deck. 'Best man gets a blow job, must be witnessed.'

Some of the group cheered, whilst others yelled 'fix, rigged' at Ryan, who stood with a beaming grin on his face. He had of course put the card on top before 'rescuing' her from Alex.

'How is it a fix?' he laughed, 'She took the card! Ok sexy, think we have two options, either we do it in here somewhere and the guys can stand around and watch, but make sure no one else sees, or we go outside somewhere, think the bathrooms will be too busy now.'

Emma was dumbfounded. Was she really going to willing suck the cock of the man who raped her? Her other option was to go back to Rob, but if they followed her, she could end up sucking a lot more cocks than just Ryans and the way Rob was, he'd probably make her do it on the dancefloor. Deciding it was best to just do the dare and move on, she certainly didn't want to do Infront of a crowd of drunk horny men, things could easily get out of control. 'Lets, erm, go outside, but then I'm done, agreed?'

'I'm a man of my word' Ryan grinned, taking her hand, 'Neil, you can be the witness, come on mate.'

The three of them walked out the club, getting their hands stamped to get back in. Ryan had his arm around Emma, proudly walking with his conquest as Neil walked behind. 'Where are we going? I can't be too long, Rob only thinks I went to the bar.'

'Just round here, I know a place.' as he turned down a dark alleyway up the side of the club. 'Should be pretty quiet up here and no one can see from the road.'

The alley was quite tight, but opened up a bit about halfway up where the side fire exit door for the club was.

'You're gonna have to get me hard babe, had a few beers, so take your blouse off, Neil will hold it.'

'No, I'm fine, it's a bit cold.'

'Up to you, but the quicker you get me hard, the quicker we're done.'

Emma didn't say anything as she angrily took off her blouse, wanting this over with as quickly as possible. Neils eyes widened in delight as he took her blouse.

'Yeah, that's better, kissing always gets me hard, come here babe' as he lent back against the wall. Emma obliged and stepped forwards. As they kissed, she felt his crotch, hoping he was already hard, which of course, he was, but he held her in place as their tongues darted around each others mouths.

Eventually breaking free, she quickly squatted down Infront of him and undid his jeans, dropping them to his ankles. Not stopping to give any thought of what she was actually doing, she dove onto his cock with her mouth, taking him as deep as she could. She had no interest in making this last longer than it had to.

'Mmm yeah, that's it baby, mmm such a good little cock sucker, mmmm, hey Emma, Neil didn't believe me when I told him about the hotel, this isn't the first time you've tasted me is it?'

Emma carried on sucking and shook her head no.

'See Neil, told you, wasn't enough for her though, begged me to fuck you didn't you?'

There was no benefit in her setting the record straight here, so she just nodded yes as she continued sucking and slurping on Ryan's cock.

'See mate'. Ryan laughed. 'So I fucked the shit out of you didn't I?'. Again, she just nodded.

Emma was sucking for all she was worth, but having already wanked him off against a wall at the hotel, then had him cum inside her in the bathroom, she knew Ryan would be in no rush to cum a third time in the space of a couple of hours. When Ryan suggested she take off her bra to speed it up, she didn't hesitate, not breaking her sucking as she took it off and held it behind her towards Neil.

12