Taking Revenge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers

Chloe looked at her older sister, moaning as her breasts stretched. It had to be painful, but only pleasure existed on her face.

Drake then whispered in Sabrina's ear, "Act as a good pet for your little sister. If I hear you haven't, I won't use you for a week."

Sabrina immediately got on edge. For her, harsh and painful punishments were only a source of joy. Not being messed with, though, was far crueler.

"Now, have I been clear?"

"Yes, master."

"Good," his eyes then turned serious, causing the two girls to realize he wasn't joking, "If you haven't performed well enough, you'll both be punished harshly."

It was clear Drake meant his words, and they nodded their heads.

"Good. Now give me a kiss, and I'll be off."

He pulled both of them in and enjoyed a hot threesome kiss.

After this, he got out of the small motel room and back into the car where Julia was waiting for him.

Smiling, he groped her large, soft chest and said: "Now then, it's just the two of us. It's definitely going to be a lot of fun."

Julia was raring to go, wanting her master's dick inside her, but kept it in for now.

"Head to this address," Drake said, putting in an address in the navigation system.

Julia nodded and drove.

As she turned in, her eyes opened wide, seeing the large luxurious hotel they pulled up in.

"M-master a-are you sure this is the right place?"

"Of course, it's quite handy you have a husband earning a lot of money. Now, I'll use it to spend time in such a place, ravishing you as I wish."

Julia blushed and stopped the car in the valet.

Everything was taken care of, as the suitcases were unloaded and the car was parked.

Drake then went to the reception with Julia beside him, and he said, "I've got a reservation," showing his phone to the receptionist.

"Yes, I see, just a minute," she said.

Then, after looking at some things, her eyes widened in shock a bit as she said: "The honeymoon suite? Is this correct?"

Julia blushed seeing the receptionist's doubting eyes; after all, their age difference was quite clear.

But Drake didn't care as he threw an arm around her and pulled her into his embrace, "That's right, it's been quite hectic. We've even got a little one on the way, but we decided just to go through with it, didn't we, honey?"

"A-ah yes," Julia said, feeling a hot sensation in her belly.

The receptionist noticed the bulge in Julia's belly and was quite surprised, but being one of the receptionists at a high-end hotel like this, she didn't let it faze her.

"Well, then, congratulations. Everything is in order. Here's your room key; your luggage will be brought up."

"Thank you very much," Drake said as he took the room key and walked off with Julia still in his embrace.

Her face was red from the blush when Drake whispered in her ear, "Enjoying your reward already?"

"Y-yes, a lot," Julia said with a bright smile.

Together, they went upstairs into the big luxurious honeymoon suite overlooking the ocean. Their luggage was nicely brought up, after which they left, leaving Drake and Julia alone in the room.

Her heart was beating like crazy. Julia truly felt like she was Drake's wife at the moment, seeing the heart-shaped bed with rose petals on it.

"Now then, what do you wish to do?" Drake asked.

Julia looked up at Drake, showing her extremely horny face.

"I want master t-to make love to me."

"Oh, make love, huh? Not fuck. Then how about this," Drake said, looking in Julia's loving eyes.

Julia had served him well. She hadn't complained when both her loving daughters were taken by him, and she had faithfully fulfilled her duties as a sex slave.

So now, he would grant her the feeling she desired. For just evening, he wouldn't be her master.

Gently rubbing her belly, which began to grow out more every day, he said: "Just for today, how about we really act like we're on honeymoon and you'll be my wife."

Julia nervously swallowed her saliva. Naturally, this sounded amazing, but she also knew her position. She wasn't his wife. She was his slave.

"That's not necessary, master; just being here with the master is enough. Master doesn't have to go so far as to take a woman like me as wife."

Drake grinned slightly, seeing her cute expression. She was more than double his age, but he could see her love for him in every part of her.

"Then I'll make it easy for you. My order for tonight is for you to act as my wife."

"A-ah," Julia's body was going so much into heat from pure happiness.

"Y-yes. D-dear," Julia said nervously.

Drake caressed her embarrassed face as he moved forward. Julia instantly accepted and shared a deep, intimate kiss with him.

From then on, Drake slowly took off Julia's clothing. Her large, heaving breasts with a pierced nipple. Her big round butt was still plugged up by a big anal toy. And what Drake enjoyed caressing a lot. Her growing belly was holding his child.

Never would he tire of this sensational body that completely belonged to him.

"W-what is it, dear?" Julia said, feeling Drake's eyes all over her.

"Hih, just enjoying the beautiful sight of my naked wife. Now help your husband undress as well."

With a light red face, Julia took off Drake's clothes, revealing this large boner. It had gotten this big purely from the sight of her body. It gave her an overjoyed feeling.

"What do you wish me to do?" Julia asked as normal. Drake always took the lead in sex. She fulfilled his every desire.

"That's not what we're doing today. Right now, I'm the husband whose job is to satisfy his wife. So what do you wish me to do?"

"Ah?" Julia replied, surprised. While Drake satisfied her plenty, he never asked her this before.

A bit nervous, she said after thinking a few seconds, "I-I want master to caress my body and kiss me gently."

"All right," Drake said softly, caressing her neck and hair while his lips gently kissed hers. He then followed by kissing her neck while his hands traced her trembling body.

Drake didn't stop and continued to lovingly tease Julia.

"Now, what do you want me to do?"

Julia licked her lips as her body began to heat up.

"Please use your fingers."

Drake nibbled on her earlobe, causing a cute moan to escape her lips, "to do what?" he said.

"T-to play with my pussy."

Smiling, Drake's hands fell down over her big, soft breasts and small pregnant belly until they reached her wet cave. Lovingly one finger entered her vagina and teased it.

Drake had complete knowledge of all of Julia's weak spots. He expertly played with her pussy, while teasing the cute bud on top.

"Haaahhn, s-so good," Julia moaned.

They still stood in the middle of the room, their bodies intertwining as Julia's legs trembled from the amazing feeling in her pussy. It was only Drake's hand, but he gave her tremendous pleasure.

"P-please put it in," Julia said after her body had become extremely horny.

"Yes, my dear wife."

Drake guided her to the heart-shaped bed, where he slowly opened her legs in front of him.

"Let's make a lot of love today, my wife."

"Yes, husband."

Drake got on top and gently inserted his dick deep inside Julia, who almost came from just the penetration.

Then, with a slow pace, he kept going in and out of her, enjoying her hot expressions and cute moans.

Julia enclosed her arms and legs around him and said: "More, do me more. I want to feel you inside me even more."

Drake smiled and didn't disappoint her. His rock-hard dick explored her tight cavity and didn't disappoint.

Slowly he slid his dick in and out of her, not letting her eyes leave the sight of his. Enjoying the trembling of her body and the moans coming out of her mouth. Julia was truly a sight to behold now.

It caused him to feel an orgasm well up soon. As if Julia knew exactly what was going on, she closed her legs around his waist and said: "Let it all out inside me. Fill me up."

Then, while sharing a deep, passionate kiss, Drake came inside her.

"Please make love to me all day," Julia said with a hot smile.

It was only afternoon, yet he and Julia didn't leave the bed at all. They just indulged themselves in each other's bodies, moaning and feeling amazing.

The evening started to arrive as Julia blissfully lay in Drake's embrace. Sweat covered both their bodies, while the bed was completely disheveled.

They had shared an amazing session of carnal desires. Julia had never felt so happy in her life.

"All right, it's almost time for dinner."

Julia pouted, wanting to lie more in Drake's embrace, but didn't complain as he left the bed.

"To celebrate, I bought you something."

Julia looked questioning as Drake opened a suitcase. She expected some sort of sexual toy to come out, but instead, her eyes looked intently at what Drake held in front of him.

"Now, let's take a shower and go downstairs; we have a dinner reservation at seven."

Naturally, as a high-end hotel, their restaurant wasn't anything to scoff at.

Taking a short shower, the two of them went downstairs and headed into the restaurant. Julia's heart was beating like crazy. It got even faster as they were received by a waiter and led towards their seats.

After all, she could feel an amazing amount of gazes towards her.

Drake had put on a simple suit while she wore an incredibly beautiful dress.

It was a classy, tight black dress with a deep V-neck. Her large breasts came out beautifully, while her curvaceous body was only shown off more by the dress. Her legs showed off plenty as the dress was cut open.

Beneath her large breasts, the dress also stretched out a bit, showcasing her growing stomach.

She had never felt so beautiful before.

"This is your table," the waiter said, having them sit down.

Even he, an old, respectable waiter, couldn't restrain himself from taking a look into the deep cleavage of the mature woman.

He immediately averted his gaze, though, before moving away.

Drake smiled as he looked at Julia, who was quite embarrassed.

"You don't like it? Even though I get to finally show off what a gorgeous woman I own."

"N-no, I do; it's just a bit embarrassing, seeing everyone looking at me."

"We'll all they can do is look," Drake raised his foot, pressing it between her legs against her pussy, "while I get to do anything to you."

Julia blushed a bit but had no problems with it; after all, that was exactly the case. If the people around them knew their true relationship, they would definitely be shocked.

"Now, let's eat something. We'll continue right where we left off."

Licking her lips, her body began heating up, wanting nothing more than to be taken again and again by Drake. No matter how many times, sex with Drake never ceased to be amazing.

Under the constant glances of other people, Drake and Julia ate their food in the restaurant.

Engaging in some casual talks, Julia felt like she was on a true date with Drake. Her lips curved into a small smile as she twirled her hair a bit. She couldn't believe how happy she had become.

Her dull life as a mother had come to an end when Drake forcefully blackmailed her. She couldn't believe that she was undressed and taken by the guy she thought of as her son.

But again and again, day after day. Her pussy was penetrated by his amazing dick. Toys messed with her body while his semen drowned her womb. In the end, her womb was defeated and seeded, resulting in the growing belly she now had.

Her mind gave in as well, completely accepting Drake as her master.

It was a situation that most would never believe, but Julia had experienced it. And in the end, it made her feel happy.

After eating dinner in the restaurant, Drake took Julia out for a short stroll along the beach.

Julia's face was constantly flushing red, while her smile never faded. After all, her hand was held by Drake's. She felt like a young girl in love. Not a married mother of two.

"Let's sit down for a bit," Drake said, heading to a bench looking over the ocean.

Julia sat down alongside him and entered his embrace.

"Thank you," she said, resting her head on Drake's shoulder.

"For what?" Drake asked.

"For allowing me to be master's wife now. It allowed me to realize what I want to be."

"Oh, and what's that?"

Julia smiled and looked up at Drake, "I enjoyed the gentle feeling of being your wife."

Drake was a bit unaware of what Julia was getting to.

"I loved when master satisfied my urges. Kissing and caressing me, allowing me to feel good from master's touch, but."

Julia didn't hesitate as she continued, "But I love it much more when I satisfy my master. The feeling when my master feels good from my touch is many times greater than the other way. So, while I enjoyed being your wife, I'd much rather be your sex slave."

"Hah," Drake sighed, seeing her beaming smile.

This woman was completely and utterly his. She would never leave him.

"Thank you for making me your slave, master," Julia said, closing her eyes, feeling happy in this sensation.

After this, Drake and Julia kept quiet for a bit, enjoying the touch of each other's bodies.

"Master?" Julia said after a bit.

"Hmm?"

Lewdly licking her lips, Julia said: "I want you to fuck me again."

"Oh, not make love anymore?"

"No, I want master to pound my pussy."

If people passing by would hear their words, they'd definitely open their eyes wide. A mature woman is saying such words to a young guy.

But these words weren't the most obscene words by far.

"Let's go then. I'll pound you until you drop."

Already excited, Julia quickly stood up, and together, they went back to the hotel.

As they entered the room, Julia's face was extremely horny as she turned to Drake and said: "How do you wish me to serve you?"

Drake immediately moved and put Julia right in front of the big glass window overlooking the ocean.

It was dusk outside, and Julia could see the ocean in front of her. Deep below, she could see people walking.

It was quite high up, so nobody would be able to see her. Julia had long since understood that the first time of the night would be right here.

She stuck her ass out backward towards Drake, putting her hands on the glass, making sure he had perfect access to her rear.

Drake enjoyed her assertiveness and raised the lower part of the dress. It was cut open at the side so Drake could easily raise it and look at her naked butt. Julia hadn't worn anything underneath.

There was no need for foreplay. Julia was soaking wet.

"Aaahn, yes," Julia moaned as she felt Drake's dick enter her deeply.

"Please fuck me hard, master," Julia said, turning her head.

She then looked forwards over the ocean as Drake's dick hammered into her pussy.

Drake leaned over her while fucking and took out her tits. Grabbing them roughly, he buried his dick deep inside her pussy.

"Yeshh, so good," Julia moaned, enjoying the hard sex. She was pressed against the window, a big hard dick rampaging in her pussy, and she loved every second of it.

"M-mashterr, I'm going to cummm," Julia moaned.

Drake responded in kind and sped up even more. As Julia began convulsing from her orgasm, Drake came deep inside her. His semen knocked against her already impregnated womb.

Naturally, this wasn't the end as Drake sat down on the edge's bed and ordered Julia to suck him off.

Smiling, she knelt in front of him and began sucking his dick covered in her own juices. Just the fact he ordered her made her feel amazing. She loved to be of use.

It didn't take long before she moved the dick down her throat, looking up with her eyes while she deepthroated him.

Drake, not able to resist Julia's extremely horny state, got her on the bed and fucked her from the front.

Together, they began a wild sex party on the heart-shaped bed.

Both satisfied each other perfectly, as they had done so many times already before. They had had so much sex that they completely knew what would feel the best for one another.

It led to some mindblowing sex until late in the evening.

When both were exhausted, lying in bed, Julia clinging to Drake, he said: "Want to see something fun?"

Julia nodded her head, not knowing what he meant exactly. But as the TV got on, coupled with Drake's cellphone, Julia smiled wryly.

It showed a small motel room. Showcasing a bed, with on it both her naked daughters.

Currently, Sabrina is lying on the back of the bed while being pounded by her little sister.

Chloe had put on a double-sided strap-on where one dildo was inserted into herself while the other, which looked just like a dick, was used to pound Sabrina's vagina.

She was thrusting her hips into her sister while feeling plenty of pleasure herself.

Drake smiled, seeing the two girls go at it; he embraced Julia as he said: "They're definitely yours, both extremely perverted."

Julia pouted but couldn't deny his words.

"Let's see what they have been up to today."

Using his phone, Drake began looking back at the activities his two slaves had been doing.

His smile only widened while Julia's cheeks blushed red, seeing her daughters engage in plenty of immoral activities.

From eating each other out to double-sided dildo sex. Deep kissing, groping, and anal sex. They did everything possible.

"Hmmm, it seems the two are growing closer with each activity."

Julia had realized it as well. As the day passed, the two got more used to doing things with each other.

Drake, satisfied, turned off the TV and said to the slave in his arms, "The three of you, you're going to be the most immoral family out there, as I'll have you use your bodies to serve me all day and night."

Julia didn't say anything as she enjoyed the warm embrace she laid in. She knew his words were completely true.

She and her daughters would satisfy Drake's every desire. They definitely weren't a normal family anymore, but she didn't mind it at all. In fact, she was the happiest she'd ever been.

She was used as a sexual relief tool, having to engage in sexual relationships with her own daughters and bearing the children of a guy half her age. Julia had come to accept and love it all.

"Let's go to sleep. It's going to be another busy day tomorrow."

Knowing Drake meant they would have plenty of sex again tomorrow, Julia went to sleep looking forward.

The next day, Julia woke up refreshed. Blissfully, she completed her usual morning routine.

Drake didn't need to move at all, as she helped him to fire his first load while afterward serving as his toilet.

Using her body, she served Drake's. She ordered room service as breakfast and fed him. Then both went in the shower, where Julia cleaned Drake.

It was Julia's daily life. Taking care of his every need. But she didn't dislike a single moment of it. A happy smile was constantly on her face.

After the bath, it didn't take long before they got sweaty again. Sex was once again initiated.

It was afternoon when Drake's phone rang.

"Hmm, yes?" Drake said on his phone.

"M-master?" Sabrina was on the other side, nervous. She knew calling her master right now could induce punishment, but she did so anyway.

"What is it, Sabrina?"

"I-it's Chloe. She isn't feeling so good."

Drake sighed, but he guessed what was going on. He couldn't blame Sabrina for this. In fact, it was a happy moment.

"All right, we'll be right over."

Drake hung up the phone and said to Julia, "It seems you're not the only one anymore."

"Haaahn," Julia moaned as Drake's dick was buried deep inside her asshole.

He had been fucking her while on the phone.

Slapping Julia's meaty butt, he said: "Let's finish this and get going."

A bit sad this blissful time would come to an end, Julia tightened her asshole in order to make Drake cum quickly.

Then, with her intestines full of white liquid, both got dressed and packed before leaving the luxurious hotel.

jcsweek
jcsweek
339 Followers