Taking Sam's Tight Hot Ass

Story Info
Sam and I discover the Ecstasy of Anal together.
1k words
4.39
17.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on a real experience with my Sam. Sam is my sexy pre-op transman Love. Female to male, super fit, and smoking hot from head to toe. I hope you enjoy another story of our sexual adventures. We love reading your comments!! Thanks...

***

The text had been received at 5:15 AM just fifteen minutes ago. "He's gone...come over."

Sam's roommate had left for an early morning workout, much different than the workout ahead for Sam. I turned the doorknob, which had been unlocked upon Terry's departure by Sam. He was now back in bed naked sleeping...or at least pretending to be. My cock started leaking once the text arrived and I knew Sam's pussy was getting wet before he ever sent the text to me. These earlier morning hookups were the best way to start the day!

Once inside, I moved down the hallway to Sam's room stripping as I went. I crept through the door finding Sam sleeping on his stomach as he usually did. I pulled the covers aside revealing Sam's hot sweet ass.

I climbed into bed spooning beside him and slipping an arm under him. He stirred a little. My right hand gently slid down his back and I could feel his skin was prickled with gooseflesh. His body spoke his desire and excitement. A slight shiver spread through him as my hand lightly stroked down his back and came to rest on his tight right ass cheek. I pressed my hard cock against his left hamstring and ass. A gasp whispered forth from Sam and my left arm tightened around him cupping his right breast tightly. I had a firm hold on Sam now and he was mine to use as I wanted. I can be both rough and tender with Sam...today was a rough day.

My right hand slid down his ass and without warning I pushed my middle finger into Sam's pussy. My hand spread his ass open, as it traveled, and Sam arched his hips slightly in anticipation of the coming penetration. Sam's pussy was soaked, as I had expected it to be, and he moaned as I entered him. My lips sucked on Sam's neck and he cried out as I finger fucked him. My body pressed into him and my arm closed tighter around him.

My desire to have complete control over this slut boy was only exceeded by his need to be totally dominated. The more helpless Sam is the hard he cums and I had a need to make him cum over and over again until he begged me to stop.

The first orgasm hit quickly after about a minute of solid finger banging. Sam's pussy clamped down and gushed audibly soaking my hand. His neck arched back and he screamed. His body shook and I kept my constrictor like grip on him. I pulled my fingers out of him as the orgasm ebbed spreading my hand open sharing his wetness on his inner thighs and his tight ass. I swirled by lubed finger around his smooth asshole. It puckered with the last pulses of his orgasms. My finger responded by sliding in just a half inch for a moment.

"Oh, Shit!" broke forth from Sam at this special entry.

I pulled Sam back and up on his knees and with both hands firmly grip on his hips my cock found his hungry pussy and I thrust inside him. A great moan issued from us both as our organs melted into each other. Sam's hole was so hot and wet. I shuddered as my mushroom head passed through his lips. My cock twitched once it was fully buried in him. Sam's arms flailed upon being filled. His hips arched more and his head was buried in the bed. I was not prepared for the ecstasy I felt as I began to pound Sam's pussy furiously.

With not even me being ready for this, Sam was thoroughly shocked by the onslaught of cock he was receiving. He screamed and yelled as he came again. Keep in mind, his huge clit had not even been touched by me yet. My hands tightened on him hard. Sweat beginning to drip and breathing quickening.

I cried out as his pussy tightened down on me as he came. The waves of his orgasm rippled through his pussy resonating through my cock and into me. I could feel my balls were coated in Sam's pussy flood. I was more than lubricated enough now for the special treat I wanted.

My cock slid out of him as I pushed him forward on his belly. I pinned him down with my bulk and my legs pushed his together. My dripping dick was pressed between his ass cheeks. I used my right hand to guide my cock head against his wet asshole. I pressed into him and we both gasped as my cock opened his tight little hole. I plunged in fairly easily due to the ample lube Sam had supplied me.

The cries, moans, and screams burst out of Sam with renewed vigor under this totally different kind of fucking. I pistoned in and out of him holding him down and pinning his legs under mine. Sam was completely helpless to escape the assfucking he was taking. I grunted and groaned as I fucked him. I could feel his ass reluctantly opening up for me. He was so tight. I could feel my balls slapping against him as I asspounded him.

He cried, "I'm cumming!" burying his head in the covers screaming.

Sam's ass tightened as he came. I screamed out with the compression on my cock and fucked him harder. The bed creaked and sprang back as I railed his ass.

Sam was screaming in joy as I cried, "I going to cum, Babe!"

My cock pulsed as I continued to fuck him and the first rope of cum in his ass renewed the lubrication. My cock slid in and out of him with new ease as I loaded him. My back arched, sweat dripping from my chest onto Sam's glistening back as my cock pulsed deep in his ass. It was unlike any orgasm I had never experienced. Since this fuck, Sam has fallen in love with anal and always cums hard repeatedly from being my slutty bottom boy. I have to have all of Sam's holes.