Taking Selfies in the Woods

Story Info
Taking nude selfies in the wild and get caught.
4.4k words
4.65
14.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a story of fiction. While the setting is real, the people and events are not. Everyone is of legal age or older (18+) and all sex is consensual.

--------------------------------------

As I walked through an ancient Scottish forest, I marveled at the profusion of ground cover, ferns and grasses were everywhere. Moss blanketed the tree trunks and rocks while a variety of bushes filled in any remaining spaces; more cluttered than my office back in the city and yet more liberal, more relaxed than any environment I'd been in for the last few years. A trail made by dozens of daily visitors, with no obvious exits or side trips anywhere along the path gave only one option through the forest, and yet, unlike my career, I didn't feel trapped. Birds chirped commands, comments, and criticisms, but they soothed rather than irritated; a small stream gossiped along the left somewhere hidden in the lush greenery far less intrusive than the morning talk show of my typical morning commute. Pine and wet grass imbued the air, as my hiking shoes navigated the musky, muddy ground. There were animals in the forest, surely, but I was alone.

Less than half an hour into my walk, I came across an old fallen tree. It lay off to the side of the trail, covered in moss, like a waystation for travelers to sit and rest along their journey. I took the bait. Tossing my knapsack to the ground, I sat on the log letting the music of the forest surround me.

Within moments of sitting, the urge to experience nature as natural as possible exploded within me. I pulled off my t-shirt, kicked off my hiking shoes, and dropped my shorts to the ground. Newly naked in this pristine setting, I stretched out my arms and inhaled. This was freedom.

Descended from people who may have roamed these wood hundreds of years ago, I stood just over six feet with much of that covered in freckles. What wasn't was pale and allergic to tanning. Although thinning, my hair still had shades of red, but mostly it was a mixture of white, grey, and blonde--or at least I told myself the light stands were blonde. Even my once rusty beard was more blonde than brown. The only hair that retained the original fiery red was my pubic hair. It stuck out everywhere like copper wires, hiding all but the tip of my penis.

In typical high-tech fashion, I reached for my shorts to find my phone. I needed to capture this moment. Without pictures, it didn't happen.

It took me a while to find a place to prop the phone so it would sit unattended while the timer ticked off seconds to exposure. Then, a good while longer to find the right pose. Every so often I would have to readjust the phone as the camera app closed if I left it too long without taking a photo. A dozen useless shots later, my hopes of capturing this moment grew frustrated.

Then I heard a small animal bounding through the woods, down the trail, in my direction. Correction, a small dog--well, a dog is an animal, but not one of the woodland kind. This kind typically came with a human companion. I scooped up my clothes and knapsack, tossed them on to the other side of the log, then dove to join them just as the dog came down the path. The curious brown and white Jack Russell Terrier sniffed under the log right at me, then growled as its human companion walked down the path. It started to dig under the log between sniffs and small woofs. Shit, shit, shit, I prayed the dog's owner wouldn't decide to sit on the log. I might not be visible from the path, but if the unexpected visitor should walk over, I would have some explaining to do.

"Come on, Buster," a man's voice said as his footsteps walked by the log. His footsteps began to recede into the forest. The dog gave one last growl and left. My heart pounded in my chest, drowning out the sound of birds, brook, or passerby.

After waiting a few more minutes, hoping it was safe to peer out over the log, I lifted my head up to look out at the trail. I was alone again. Leaving my belongings behind the log, I set about taking more photos. My heart was still thumping in my chest, but the thrill of being caught added to the enticement of capturing the moment.

Taking photos by myself was a struggle. First, I had to find a place across the trail where I could prop the camera. Then I had to set the time and run over to pose. Sometimes I made it, sometimes I didn't. Trying was half the fun. I was frolicking naked in the wood and very much enjoying the experience. The more pictures I took, the bolder I got, allowing for some full-frontal images. However, I'm more a grower, not a shower, so I tried to encourage my penis to inflate a bit more for some of the photos, but that meant practically masturbating until the timer was about done. Again, sometimes I made it, sometimes I didn't.

Several dozen photos later, I had grown complacent. I laid along the long face down, when I felt a cold, wet nose nudge my backside. I completely missed another dog. This was a speckled Pointer, whose nose found my bum before I was aware he was wanting to join in the photo. I turned to look at the dog, just as the phone took the photo. Fortunately, the owner was still a ways down the path. I heard her voice call out, "Arrow! Don't go too far."

I rolled off the log to resume hiding. The dog put his forepaws on the log and smiled down at me, as if I was playing a game. I tried shooing the dog away, but not before the owner came through the break in the trail. "There you are. Found a squirl, have you? Come on. We still have a ways to go."

I heard her footsteps pass by the tree, then stop. Arrow looked over at her, then down at me, then back at her and barked. "No, you may not go chasing through the forest. You may not get lost, but I'm not chasing after you. Come on!" She was insistent and I prayed the dog would listen.

Then I heard my phone drop out of the tree where I'd perched it.

The dog left the log and went to investigate. Then, the dog's owner stepped back to see what the dog had found. "What's this? What have you found, boy? A phone?"

I tried to listen to hear what was going on, but my heart was pounding away in my ears.

"Oh my. Some one's been taking some interesting photos. Got a good one of you, Arrow. Look here. See, that's you standing by the log. Not sure who the other bloke is. Maybe the owner of the phone?"

I closed my eyes tight as if that might make me invisible and folded my arms over my chest trying to keep my heart from breaking free. It didn't work. The next sound I heard was that of the phone taking another picture.

I opened my eyes to see a brunette leaning over the log but looking down at my phone, then turning to her dog who was standing on the log over me. She held out the phone to her pet, "I believe we've found the owner of the phone, Arrow."

With a half-hearted smile, I said, "Hello."

The brunette stepped back. "I've found your phone, or better put, Arrow did. Thought you might want it back."

I sat up. "Yes, thank you. Sorry for my state of attire. I was..."

"Taking some nude photos. Yes, I gathered that. Saw some of them already. Not very good, if you ask me."

My clothes were under me, so while I wanted to get dressed, that wasn't going to be possible without climbing up from behind the tree. I fumbled for a moment then turned to the woman, "I am sitting on my clothes. I need to stand up to get them to get dressed. If you wouldn't mind."

She smiled. "You want me to turn around? Not likely. And I've seen pretty much everything already, but if you're hoping for some modesty, a bit late for that. Not every day I get to see a naked man in the woods. I'm going to savor this."

Fine! I put my arm on the log and stood up. I could face away from her, but two could play that game. I remained face forward while I brushed off the leaves from my back side. Once I was sure my back was fairly clean, I reached down for my clothes. It finally struck me what she'd said about the photos? "What do you mean 'Not very good'?"

"Well, I'm not a photographer, but the framing is off. The few pictures I saw, you were either off center, or off the edge of the screen. Some of them looked a bit blurry too, as if you weren't quite in position when the photo took."

"It's difficult to get the frame right when I must rely on branches to hold the camera. I have a self-timer, but yes, I don't always get into position before it goes off." I grab by shirt and shorts from behind the log and sit. Initially, I wanted to get dressed right away, but having been naked in front of the brunette was a new level of freedom, which I began to relish.

Holding my shorts, letting my legs splay open, I looked up at my visitor. She was about 5'6" with medium length brunette hair. If I had to guess, I'd say she was in her lower to mid-forties, not showing any serious wrinkles in her face, but not a spring flower either. Her hair fell softly down the sides of her face and over her shoulders. She wore a dark blue rain jacket part way open, with a white blouse underneath. Her broad hips covered in jeans which flowed down to hiking boots. She'd stuffed her hands in her pockets and stood watching me.

Watching her watch me, I took the plunge. "I don't suppose you would be willing to play photographer? Someone behind the camera might solve the problems you so aptly pointed out."

She gave my body a once over and smiled. "I might, as long as you're not planning any porno shots."

"No, just me, naked in the forest. Arrow might be a handy lookout as well."

"True." She stepped forward and held out her hand. I looked down at my shorts and began to lift them. "No, you idiot. Your phone."

"Ah yes." I picked the phone up off the log, unlocked it, and handed to the brunette.

"By the way, my name is Charles."

She shook my hand, "My name is Liz. Please to meet you."

"OK, Liz," I said as I put my shorts and shirt behind the log again. "How would you like me to pose?"

Initially, she replicated some of the poses I'd already done, facing away from the camera with my arms raised toward the morning light, in a variety of different poses next to a tree, and then finally, on the log. The first on the log was me laying face down. But then she thought, one face up would be a nice companion piece.

As I sat on the log preparing to lay back, I looked down. "It's a bit chilly out here. Would you mind if I warmed the guy up a bit?"

She smiled, "You mean you want him to be a bit chubbier than he is now? Sure, go for it."

Previously, stoking myself in the forest did little to plump my penis up, but playing with him with an audience had a much different effect. Less than half a dozen strokes later, he was sufficient to keep from being embarrassing me. Although, thinking about it now, she'd already seen him at his smallest.

I laid back and put my hands behind my head. Liz took a few photos.

"You have a nice body."

"Thanks."

"Do you work out?"

"I do some, but not enough. I've reached that wonderful age where gravity and my appetite are a deadly combination for my waistline."

"It looks pretty good from where I'm standing."

"Thanks."

"Put a hand on your hips." I followed her instructions. More photos.

"Slide the fingers down into your pubes." More photos.

"Now, grab the base of your cock."

I did so, but looked over, "I thought you didn't want any porno."

"This isn't porno, not yet. This is just suggestive, as if you're about to wank."

I grabbed the base of my cock and could feel it growing. More photos.

"That's good. Slow movements. We don't want blurry shots."

I rocked my hips up and slide my hand along my cock. When it was back at the base,

I could feel it was almost fully hard, pointing up.

"Lovely."

I was tempted to start masturbating, but she had my phone and plenty of evidence against me. If she went to the police, I'd be done for.

She lowered the phone and said, "There is another nice place along the trail if you're wanting some more shots."

"Sounds like a plan." I reached behind the log, grabbed my clothes and knapsack, and started to walk down the trail.

"You'll want to get dressed, at least you boots, as there's a fair number of slippery places between here and there. And while I don't mind you starkers, there is always the chance we'll come across other walkers. Not sure you'll want to put your shorts on over your boots."

"Good point."

###

As we hiked, Liz and I chatted. She was a clerk at a local market but had studied art in university. It's been almost twenty years since she'd done any painting, but this photo shoot might encourage her to get her oils back out.

I laughed, "Are you thinking of painting nudes? Need a model?"

"Don't flatter yourself. But taking photos of you in the forest is causing me to take a deeper look at the profusion of greens. There are some things here I would like to capture on canvas."

"What made you give it up in the first place?"

"Painting can be expensive, especially when there's nay chance of income from it. I kept painting for a few years, but reality set it. There wasn't enough time in the day to raise a family and paint."

"You have a family?"

"I do. Husband works at the lumber yard. Kids are grown; my daughter as two of her own. Mostly, it's just me an Arrow out for morning walks on days I don't have to work at the market. You?"

"My wife and I are here on holiday. She likes to sleep in, so I take the morning to get in some walking."

"She know you like to take your kit off?"

"She does, although today's photo session was a bit spur-of-the-moment."

"You going to tell her you let a woman take the photos?"

"Yes. I have done some amateur modeling in the US, so having my naked body photographed isn't something new."

We reached a spot in the trail where a small alternate trail headed off toward the stream. It wasn't much of a trail, more a place where the occasional dog might take a detour, but it was the spot Liz wanted to follow. "There is a wonderful opening down by the brook. We should get some good light and little chance of being disturbed."

Following my guide, we struggled through the bush for almost half an hour until it opened onto a nice wide space. The stream spread out to be barely deep enough to wet the tops of my toes, and the sun glimmered off the water creating a kaleidoscope of reflections around the woods.

"This is the spot. Strip down and give me your phone."

I did as I was told.

Liz had me stand in the cold water. The sunlight shot through an opening in the forest which put my body in a spotlight.

"That's great. I love how the sunlight plays off your ginger hair and skin."

"Great, highlighting all my freckles."

"Now raise your hands up, like you're calling the gods. Lovely."

"How about some with you sitting in the water?"

I sat down briefly but couldn't stay. "No, sorry. It's too cold."

"Fine. How about kneeling?"

"Yeah, I can do that."

She took several more photos, then said, "Do you want to cheer the guy up? He's looking a bit timid."

Laughing, I reached down and started to massage my penis. Liz took a couple of photos. I was getting cold, so I stood up. She stepped into the stream to get closer. I continued to rub my cock trying to warm him up. She focused the camera right at my groin.

"I thought you didn't want any pornography."

"No reason to waste the moment."

Liz was holding the phone less than a foot away from my crotch as I stroked myself. By this point, I was good and hard. "That's great. Now turn, so the sunlight shines on your willy."

I turned. She squatted down, the sun practically opposite from her with my cock acting like a sundial. "I love the way your ginger hair lights up. You've also a nice cut cock, which I don't get to see very often. Men around here keep their skin."

With an attractive brunette kneeling to one side and my cock at attention, he couldn't help but throb with anticipation. After a few more shots I asked, "Do you want me to finish off?"

"Nah. Maybe later, but for now he's just lovely as he is." She reached up with her hand and stroked the underside of my cock, all the while taking photos.

I was just about to cum from her touch when she said, "God, I'm soaked." I looked down. She'd been kneeling in the stream and her jeans were completely drenched.

We walked over to the shore. She handed me my phone and sat down on the rock.

"Don't go getting any ideas. I need to wring out my jeans before I finish my walk."

She took off her boots and then her jeans. "Here, go hang these on that branch where they can get some sun."

I looked down at her pale legs. She wasn't naked, but headed in that direction, or at least that's what my cock was thinking. He throbbed again as I turned to hang up her jeans.

When I turned around, she had taken off her jacket and laid it on the ground. Bent over at the waist, her broad hips were delightfully covered in her pale panties. As I walked back, she sat, took off her shirt and bra. She had large breasts with full dark areolas. "If you think you're up for it, we might as well take some photos of me."

I moved my phone to get the camera ready. "Oh no," she replied, "not with your phone. The last thing I want is your wife finding images of my bare backside on your phone."

"Good point."

"You can take some with my camera. That way I can share them with my hubby."

"What's he going to think about you posing nude for some strange man?"

"Who says I'm going to tell him a man took them? My phone has a self-timer too."

With that she stripped off her panties. The dark tuft between her legs was enticing next to her light skin. My cock hadn't gone down from earlier and showed no signs of giving up now.

"If you can control yourself, take lots of photos. I can always delete ones I don't like."

We started taking photos of her, some seated, some standing. Eventually, she wadded out into the water. "Jesus, the water is cold. I didn't realize just how cold earlier."

"Now you see why I didn't want to sit down in it."

"Here, catch some of me in the sunlight before me feet freeze off." She stood where I had been standing. The sun streamed down through the trees and lit up her skin. Her brunette hair glistened with gold streaks, which the sun reflected off her pale breasts. She did some poses with her hands in the air, then a few playing with her breasts. Finally, she pushed one hand down into her brown pubic mound and gave a 'come hither' look to the camera. I got a great shot from the shore but wanted to get closer.

I stepped back into the water. As I continued to take pictures, she rubbed her finger along the slit of her vulva. Her finger dove down and disappeared between the folds. My cock throbbed with every stroke. Eventually, I was kneeling beside her, close enough to touch her. The sun flared in the lens as I captured her finger disappearing into her bush, her head back in ecstasy.

She continued to rub her mound as I stood. I wasn't sure what other pictures to take and was enamored watching her masturbate. She looked over at me, then down at my cock. "He's still hard."

"Yes, he is."

She turned to face me, her breasts inches away from my chest. Her hair fell over her breasts as she looked down between us. "Did he get wet? He seems to be dripping."

I looked down. "No, that's just pre-cum. He likes what he sees."

She reached out with her free hand and grabbed my cock. Her thumb traced up along the seam until it glided over the head, the pre-cum lubricating her skin. "Ah fuck, I wasn't going to... but..." She pulled on my cock and led me to shore.

Once there, she laid down on her jacket. "I need you to fuck me." She laid back and spread her legs. Her soft round hips opened wide with her brown bush barely covering her wet opening. The pink inner lips called to me.

12