Taking the Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In truth, he was angry with her. All the teasing, all the posturing for his benefit - had all come to this moment. Now he was giving in to his own needs; those that she had inflamed, and was now going to experience herself. As she gasped and choked around the head of his cock, he slammed it back into her abused throat. This was true hate-fucking, delivered with no regard for her physical discomfort.

Sissy retched again, struggling to control her body's natural reaction to being used in this manner. Her hands grasped at the man's legs, not trying to push away; just attempting to hold on and to give him the pleasure he obviously needed. George had long been a fantasy for her, though she didn't know his tastes were so extreme. Perhaps she'd been too forward?

No matter. The submissive in her welcomed his attention. She'd tried so hard to get some reaction out of him! Now, at last, it looked like she'd pushed him past his limit. Even as he plundered her fragile throat she felt hope, imagining that same thick cock driving between her legs. He was larger than she'd even hoped, and she'd been obsessing over the bulge in those confining slacks for the last few years.

After a few minutes George tired of abusing the girl. She wasn't fighting the rape of her throat; in fact, she hadn't, after the first moments. This only served to anger him more. The little slut was naked except for her panties. Maybe she'd respond to his cock in her other holes! He wrapped his hand around her throat and pulled her to her feet, then spun her towards the chaise lounge beside the pool and pushed her to her knees over the wooden frame. She spread her legs obediently. He stepped forward and crouched over her, yanking her panties aside with one hand and aiming his hardness at her still-reddened cunt. The surfer had abused her pretty well, but he didn't have the equipment George did.

As he pierced her sloppy entrance from behind, Sissy responded with a half-scream. The house and grounds were empty; no one would hear her, he knew. Let her scream! He slammed himself to the balls inside her, enjoying her hoarse grunt of submission and the spasming of her pussy, gripping his cock as a natural reaction to its invasion.

"Is this what you wanted, miss?" he grunted. "Is this what that greedy little pussy needs, huh? A real man to show you what it means to be truly fucked?"

Sissy grunted out her lust between thrusts. "Yes! Ah, god! Fuck... my little... cunt... hard! As hard... as you... want! Make... make me... cumm... mm!" Her voice cracked as his balls smacked against her clit, urging forward the orgasm she'd craved for so long. She'd never been fucked like this - her pussy totally owned by him. That she was his employer made it even more arousing to her; she was actually paying for this abuse!

"Oh, you'll pay," he grunted, seemingly sensing her thoughts. "You'll pay, through these holes!"

George pulled out suddenly, just as Sissy was cresting over into a climax. Disregarding her mewling protest, he reached down with both hands and ripped the flimsy material of the panties apart, getting it out of his way. There was one barrier yet to be breached. Her tiny pink button clenched tightly above that oozing slash, begging to be taken. In all the trysts he'd been forced to witness, she'd always refused this. It was time to break in that virgin hole.

He spread her cheeks widely, his thumbs resting on either side of her anus. Her struggles ceased as the realization of what he was planning dawned on her, then renewed tenfold as her voice rose.

"Wait! You can't..." One thumb pressed insistently against her the clenched tightness of that orifice. She resisted, kicking her legs ineffectually, but he had maneuvered himself between her legs and was pressing them outward with his knees.

"Noooo," she shrieked, "no no no no nooo, George!"

He no longer thought of her as his employer. She was fuck-meat, and he was hungry for her. No more masturbating as he remembered her teasing flirtations, her squeals and giggles as she played with those boys; this was his moment to finally enjoy all the things she'd offered to others. Her frantic denials of what he intended to take only made it sweeter. She was weak; too weak to protect any part of her body from him.

His thumb finally broke past her puckered opening, pushing inward to the first knuckle as she screamed in pain.

"That's it," he groaned, "give it up! It's time to make you a real three-hole slut."

Sissy continued to struggle, but pressed as she was against the frame of the chaise lounge, and even with her knees against the concrete deck, she was weakening; powerless to resist the much stronger man. She didn't want her ass fucked. No one had ever been allowed there; it was her last bastion, something she had always defended, even when her lust seemed to get the better of her. Now, with his thumb inside her, she began to sob.

She tried using her tears the way she'd used her body, hoping to influence his actions, but they were having no effect. And now, the thick digit wiggling its way inside of her was presenting a uniquely new sensation. The pain of resisting him, she found, ceased when she relaxed slightly. His thumb slid further inside her, to the web of his hand, and she'd never felt more full. Her resistance slowed, as her feet fought for purchase on the surface of the deck.

"Ooooohhhhh!" A moan escaped her lips; she couldn't contain it. George's thumb was now joined by its twin, pulling and stretching the skin around her sensitive anus; trying to fit in beside it. She hesitated, willing herself to relax, and was rewarded when the two digits shared the same tunnel.

"Ooooh, fuck!"

George was no longer trying to punish her. Her complicity aroused his already throbbing cock. He ached to be inside her again, and slid back into her grasping pussy easily as he worked her delicate flesh above to accept him. Sissy moaned, instantly welcoming him back into her inflamed cunt, even as he manipulated her other hole.

"Oh fuck yeahhhhh," she moaned, "that feels so good!" She began to encourage him to fuck her there, hoping to avoid the other. "Ahh god! Yes! Oh, fuck me, George, fuck me good!"

He was moving inside her again, tugging at the sensitive flesh of her inner lips as he pulled back, folding her onto herself as he pushed forward. But he wanted more. He was going to cum in her ass if it was the last thing he did! She was working with him, but he needed lubrication. Her sloppy pussy would have to provide that. He was actually glad the surfer's cum was still inside her; it coated his cock, along with her secretions, making her so slick he almost couldn't feel her pussy around him. One quick realignment, a short jab, and...

"Aaaiiiieeeehhh!"

Sissy howled as he speared her backside. His thumbs gave way to his rampaging cock, which pierced far deeper on its first thrust than his thumbs could ever go. Her legs went straight out and her toes curled as she thrashed her head and screamed in pain. It was too late; he was inside her colon, not to be dislodged or squeezed out. The more she clenched, the worse it hurt, so she grudgingly willed herself to relax and take his punishment.

For George, it was heaven. Her cries of surrender, her tears - only added to his arousal. He felt bigger than he had in years; thicker. He could feel every centimeter of her grasping asshole as he pushed in, gaining ground with each thrust. As she attempted to adjust to his girth, he bottomed out inside her and began to fuck her rhythmically; in and out, aided by the juices from her battered pussy. He leaned over and spit on his cock as he withdrew it, then burrowed back in. She had ceased screaming, and was steadily sobbing, now.

'Alligator tears,' he thought dismissively. 'She's never had to put out like this, but she'll learn. In time.'

He intended, now that this protocol had been established, to fuck her every day and every night, even if she came home with another man's spunk inside her. This ass was going to be his!

As she took his aggressive abuse, Sissy began to relax more and more. She could do this, she told herself. Anything that this man could dish out, she could take, even if it hurt initially. The edge of pain was lessening, though it was still uncomfortable. And the nastiness of it was not lost on her. 'Omigod, he's making me his ass slut,' her brain told her, and her pussy responded to this new realization. She raised her hips slightly; not pushing into him but allowing him more access. Her arousal rose as she found her voice again.

"Ughhh, yes! Do it! Make me your anal whore! Fuck meeeee!"

As his cock savagely plunged into the depths of her colon, she began to feel the stirrings of an anal orgasm. It built with each thrust, each grunt from behind her. She shifted her hands from supporting herself to pulling her cheeks apart, the better to feel his balls slapping at her cunt.

"Oooooh god! That's so fucking goooo..."

When her climax hit it surprised even her. Her body responded by going into an almost dervish-like series of spasms as both legs cramped and clenched towards the sky. George's hand, on the small of her back, kept her pinned down so he could stay with her, but it was like getting to the eighth second on a writhing bull! He continued to piston into her, but it was difficult. Her rectal muscles tightened so much, he wondered if she would ever loosen them again!

It ended, finally. Sissy collapsed onto the chaise, barely conscious, her hands now grasping and releasing the wooden frame ineffectually. As she was about to open her mouth so groan, her lover moved from one hole to the other, and another, more visceral sensation began to grow.

"Ogod," she gasped. His pounding cock showed her no mercy. As it tormented her already over-sensitized pussy, she moved swiftly on to the massive climax that had been building for the last half hour.

"Oh! Oh fuck," she groaned, then surrendered her body to this new, powerful force.

George had thought he could fuck this slut for hours, but her tight ass and her greedy, clutching pussy proved to be too much for him. As her vaginal climax body-slammed into her, he felt his balls tighten up in response. She was just too tight, too hot to resist! With a massive howl of triumph, he gave himself over to his own pleasure and drove in one last time, up against her cervix.

"FUCCCKKKK!!!"

It had been days since he last masturbated, and years of lusting after Sissy's tight little body. Everything, literally, came to a head as he blasted his first massive load into the girl's womb. Another, equally powerful burst, followed by a series of gushing, pussy-flooding streams of cum flowed from his body into hers, further inflaming her own series of orgasms. He rocked, she rolled; and together they performed a beautiful song of desire, sung to the tune of their own passions. It left them both limp and exhausted; he lay over her, his knees still pressed against hers on the concrete deck.

A few minutes later he pulled from her, eliciting a gasp of protest, and he slid into the cooling waters of the pool. She raised her head and grinned weakly at him, and he extended his hand. Sissy, groaning with the effort of moving, managed to crawl to the edge, and he pulled her into his arms. The water awakened them both, clearing their heads of any discomfort as they came together in a long, breath-stealing kiss. When it ended she pulled back and stared at him. She could already feel him stirring against her, his cock reviving as it pressed between the furrows of her puffy cunt.

"I wouldn't mind," she whispered, "if we did that again." She giggled.

George was having the same thoughts. "This time, though, in bed," he told her. "And I want to take my time with you. These 'quickies' may be good for you, but I need something a little more... leisurely."

Sissy stared upward at the stars, as if pondering this.

"Okay, George," she sighed, "if you take me for ice cream after. I think our sundaes have melted by now!"

No one could hear the slap he gave her on her bottom; just the swishing of water, as the stars continued their flight across the expanse above them.

12