Taking the Low Ground

Story Info
Should she give in to her dangerous desires?
11.3k words
4.63
12.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a piece of fiction. Fiction (in case you don't know) means it's made up, not real, a bunch of lies. The characters in the story are all fictional too, meaning they don't exist. While non-existent, if they existed and had an age they would be over 18.

Furthermore, since the characters aren't real they can't possibly be harmed by the stuff they do or that happens to them in the story. This would not be true in reality, meaning you should not think you can do the same things safely, legally, or ethically in real life. Just because bullets bounce off Superman (he's fictional) that doesn't mean they're going to bounce off you, got it? If you believe that the things fictional characters do in a pornographic story are a valid guide to behavior in the real world, then you have much bigger psychological problems than a story could ever cause and you should stop reading this and seek medical help immediately.

"Oh, come on, it will be fun!"

Jimmy shook his head. "I'm just not into sharing, babe. That time we did it with Neil I got creeped out every time the two of us accidentally touched each other."

"You don't have to all be on me at once, you can just take turns," Maddie suggested.

"Okay, one, I don't think it would be all that hot waiting and watching while another man screws you, and two, I don't like sloppy seconds."

"You wouldn't have to wait in the same room."

"Babe, you know how loud you get when you're excited. I'd still hear everything."

Maddie nearly growled in frustration. "How about this, I'm someplace out of earshot and the guys come to me one at a time. You won't have to hear or see."

Jimmy glanced at her, saw she was getting worked up about the subject, and changed tack. "I'll think it over, okay? No promises."

"All right," Maddie grumbled.

He reached out and laid a hand on her thigh. "I think you're just horny. How about we take care of that?"

"No thank you," Maddie said, removing his hand. "I'm tired, I think you ought to go."

He shrugged. "If that's what you want, babe. See you around." Jimmy picked up his vape and stood up to leave.

Maddie crossed her arms. "Call me when you have an answer for me."

Jimmy sighed, getting the message not to call unless the answer was yes. "Yeah, I'll do that."

As soon as the door closed Maddie hurled one of the pillows from the sofa at it. "Arrgh! What's so wrong with wanting a little gang-bang with my boyfriend's pals? He ought to be happy I'm adventurous and not some ice queen bitch!"

She grabbed another pillow, but instead of throwing it hugged it against her chest. Jimmy wasn't really her boyfriend, just a friend with benefits. But he'd been a reliable booty call for over a year now. The great thing about him was that he was willing to follow Maddie's lead in most of their sexual encounters, which was something a lot of her past partners always had trouble with. No matter how macho they acted or claimed to be, most men turned out to be scaredy-cats when it came to things like having sex in public and risk getting caught in the act.

Maddie was definitely into the concept of getting caught in the act, just like she was into the concept of getting caught and forced into the act. Not that she wanted to be raped for real. It was just a sex fantasy, but it was her most powerful fantasy. Her arousal at the idea of risk and chancing discovery and being helpless was so strong that she still sometimes had trouble believing that other people weren't just as excited by the idea as she was, despite evidence to the contrary.

She tossed the pillow back on the couch and got up to retrieve the one she'd hurled at the door. So she was a bit kinky, was that really such a bad thing?

[]

Back when she was a senior in high school Madison and her BFF Lisa had crashed a frat party at a college just across the state line from their home town. Swigging her illicit beer, Maddie had started talking to this really cool older frat boy. He'd taken her upstairs and maneuvered her into a broom closet (apparently all the bedrooms of the house were in use) where they'd started kissing as he felt her up.

Maddie was extra nervous because at some point the door to the closet had been removed and replaced by a thick curtain. This meant that it was possible for her to see the feet of people walking past. And there was absolutely nothing to stop someone from walking in on them.

And someone did walk in on them. He was a frat brother of the guy she was with, and it wasn't an accident. The new boy had started kissing and feeling up Maddie while the first was still doing the same thing.

Sandwiched between two horny older boys Maddie got scared and tried to leave, but the first boy took her wrists and held them behind her back while the newcomer covered her mouth with his, muffling her protests.

Her t-shirt was pushed up by the one in front, exposing her bra. The bra got pushed up as well and the frat boy began licking and sucking Maddie's nipples, while behind her his friend trapped both her wrists in one hand and slid the other one down the back of her jeans and inside her panties, fondling her butt cheeks as his groping fingers searched for her virgin pussy.

Maddie was afraid to make any noise because people kept passing by the closet. If they drew back the curtain and looked they'd see her half-naked and being a slut (she wasn't calling for help, she wasn't even fighting back now) for two boys at the same time. She didn't know the last name of the guy who'd brought her upstairs, while his friend was essentially an anonymous stranger!

The sense of being trapped, of confinement and helplessness, the fear of being seen doing this and exposed, the sensations the male hands on her were producing, and her own desires and lusts and imagination all mixed together to produce an intense thrill like nothing Maddie had ever known. Maddie was desperately trying to suppress her own excited moans when the curtain got pulled back and light flooded into the dark closet.

It was Lisa, who'd panicked when she couldn't find her friend and started searching the house. Lisa grabbed Madison and pulled her out of the closet while screeching curses at the two frat boys. Next Lisa hustled Maddie downstairs while at the same time Maddie tried to restore her disarrayed clothing.

Maddie was too flustered to argue when Lisa insisted they leave right away. She was mostly silent they headed home.

Maddie remained a virgin till later that year. She and Ted, her boyfriend of the time who she was sure was her soul-mate and destined to marry (a month later they'd broken up for good) had done it in the back of his car. The thing that struck Maddie most intensely about her first time was that the whole event from start to finish wasn't nearly as exciting as the short interval she'd spent in the closet at the frat party.

[]

Initially Maddie dealt with her "special needs" by means of self-bondage, sometimes in semi-public places. This actually started even before she lost her virginity to Ted, but the internet soon taught her that there were plenty of kinky people out there, some of them with far weirder quirks than hers. She didn't have to go it alone.

After that she started asking her sex partners to help her out, but while a lot of guys didn't mind making out in public or tying her up once in a while, it was much harder finding a boyfriend who was into Maddie's exact fantasy of overcome reluctance and fear of exposure.

For a while she'd investigated D/s by dating an older man whose real name was Bob but who liked to be referred to as Master Irone (pronounced like the metal, not as 'irony' which would have at least been clever). Despite the hokey moniker, Master Irone had owned an absolutely amazing number of toys and ties, had a basement dungeon with purpose-built bondage equipment, and was quite good at making Maddie feel helpless and vulnerable. The stocks were a special favorite of hers; not only did they prevent her from offering resistance but Maddie couldn't see what her lover was doing once he was behind her, adding a whole new level of fear and excitement to their play.

But while Maddie enjoyed the Dominance part of the equation, she wasn't all that thrilled with the submission aspect. She found it exciting to be made unable to resist and then fucked. She did not think it was fun being put on a leash and led around the basement carrying a riding crop in her mouth, or having to address Bob as "Sir" all the time. Or any of the time, for that matter.

The other problem was that despite his pretensions of fearless superior masculinity when in his basement, Master Irone was just as chickenshit about public sex and getting caught as most males seemed to be. After she'd badgered him about this enough he'd invited her to a small D/s convention, which at first seemed to be exactly Maddie's kind of thing. Lots of people walking around wearing revealing clothes and openly performing erotic acts? Bring it on!

Then they got there, and aside from a minority of the women who wanted to behave like Master Irone (either towards males or other females) most of the girls there were doing the stupid submissive 'Yes Master please punish your compliant pet' thing which wasn't Maddie's cup of tea. Then Bob decided that Maddie ought to be "shown her place" as a sub, which led to a public set-to ending in Maddie giving him the finger and walking out. The incident very likely didn't help Master Irone's reputation among his peers, and it definitely ended his and Maddie's relationship.

Eventually Maddie hooked up with Jimmy. Jimmy was pretty laid back about most things in life, including Maddie's adventurous sex habits. This was probably at least in part due to the fact that Jimmy was a major pot-head with zero life ambition beyond ensuring he had a steady supply of weed, but Maddie wasn't willing to complain too much about that considering the things he'd done at her request.

For instance, he'd agreed to come to her apartment building at two a.m., not only bringing the keys to the handcuffs she'd used to lock herself naked to a handrail in the stairwell (she'd given them to him earlier deliberately so she would be unable to unlock herself) but also willingly banging her wet and eager pussy right then and there. That wasn't the sort of thing most men seemed to be comfortable doing.

And despite his initial reluctance he let Maddie talk him into recruiting his fellow stoner Neil into a threesome. Both males were too easy-going to make the encounter aggressive enough for Maddie's taste, but that wasn't really Jimmy's fault. No, past experiences proved she was lucky to have someone as willing as Jimmy was to try new things.

Now only if she could convince him to go with her gang-bang plan.

[]

"I have a couple conditions," Jimmy said when they met.

"I'm listening."

"Okay, like you said before, this is going to be a taking turns kind of thing. We all screw you like you want, but one at a time. It's not going to be an orgy with one girl and the rest boys."

"That can work," Maddie said. "What else?"

"Condoms for everybody. Not only do I not want to be slipping in someone else's slime, I can't be responsible for everybody being clean, know what I mean?" Jimmy said. "I'm assuming for most of the guys involved this will be a one time thing, but you and I will still be an item, right? So to protect us both, everyone has to use rubbers."

"Perfectly reasonable," Maddie said, hopes rising by the minute.

"There's one more thing. I know you want this to happen someplace you could get seen, but nobody else is going to be into that. So when you pick a place you run it by me, and if I decide it's too public we don't do it."

"What? Jimmy, no! That ruins the point of the whole scenario."

Jimmy nodded as if he expected this response. "Yeah, but you're going to have to give a little to get what you want. It has to be some place where the chance of us getting seen doing it is very low. Not impossible to be seen, I understand how kinky you are about that, but pretty damn unlikely."

"That's not fair! You're ruining it for me," Maddie whined.

"Sorry, babe, but that's the best I can do," he said. "Look, I'm not asking we do it in, like, a mineshaft or something. It just has to be a little less public than I know you want. After all, this little game of yours is going to last for awhile if there's six guys doing you one at a time, that really increases the chance of being caught, right? So in the end it's still going to be risky."

Maddie frowned, thinking. "I'll see what I can come up with."

"Good girl. See, I'm trying to make you happy," Jimmy said. "Speaking of which, how about we do the nasty? I'm kinda pent up."

"Can we do it standing up, in front of my apartment window?"

Jimmy gave out a little laugh. "Sure, babe, if that's what floats your boat."

[]

It took some searching, but eventually Maddie came up with what she thought was the perfect fit for her needs given Jimmy's limitations. There was a wilderness area about an hour's drive from the city, hiking trails and some campsites but no facilities. Go a little ways off a trail and you'd often find places completely concealed from sight but still within earshot of hikers. There was one such place she particularly liked, a low-lying clearing in a stand of young trees, shady and protected from the elements and also sunken a short way below the level of the surrounding ground. Plus it was maybe a ten minute walk from a campsite with picnic tables, which would be the perfect place for the men to wait their turns. The little dell was secluded, but the trail leading past it was frequented enough by hikers and horseback riders that someone could certainly stumble across her, particularly if they heard her moaning as she got fucked.

The wild setting made Maddie think of cowboys and Indians, or Vikings, or maybe cavemen, all of which (for her) naturally led to ideas of being made helpless and raped by a gang of brutish men of one sort or another. This gave her plenty of fantasy material to work with. The more she thought about the location the better she liked it.

She drove Jimmy out to see the site. He complained about having to hike so far in to reach the campsite, complained more when she showed him they'd have to walk back and forth from campsite to the clearing she'd chosen. But in the end he agreed it was private enough to pass muster. As a combination of testing the place out and celebration, Maddie stripped naked and had Jimmy screw her doggy style on the scruffy grass of the dell. She enjoyed the impromptu fuck a great deal, making her even more determined to stage her party at this very spot.

The next part was finding the right players for her game. Jimmy and his friend Neil were givens, but of course that wasn't nearly enough to make it seem like a true gang-bang. This part ended up being more difficult than Maddie had at first thought. Jimmy had a broad range of friends and associates, but many of them were too sketchy or too physically unattractive to match the image of what she wanted.

There was also the matter of which ones were discreet enough to be trusted. Maddie didn't want any of the participants bragging about what they'd done to her. Sure, she was kinky, but she wasn't a slut and didn't need that sort of reputation. God knows, some of the idiots Jimmy hung out with could very well hear about what had happened and think it was perfectly acceptable to come knocking on her door any time of day to ask if she was up for a quick shag.

Keeping things quiet was also the reason why Maddie was looking at Jimmy's acquaintances rather then recruiting guys she knew. For instance, no one at her job knew much about Maddie's private life, and she preferred to keep it that way. For one thing she knew herself well enough to be afraid that if she did get sexually involved with a fellow employee she wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to convince them to get funky at work at some point. Maddie liked risky sex but she also liked having a paying job, and she was smart enough to know getting fired because she got caught sucking off some guy in the break room was definitely not a good career move.

Jimmy meanwhile was blackballing certain candidates, usually due to them having a name for violence in the past. Maddie didn't think of this as a deal-breaker, in fact the idea of bringing in someone with a police record was a turn-on for her, but Jimmy completely refused to consider it.

"There is no way I am going to be giving you first aid or driving you to an ER after this, babe," he said. "Forget it, anyone who comes along has got to be real peaceful."

Between them Jimmy and Maddie came up with three more men who fit all the criteria. The first was Rey, a few years older but still a handsome Hispanic guy who happened to be Jimmy's old dealer from before pot got legalized. ("It's true I still owe him a little money, but I promise you that's not why I suggested him, babe. He's a good guy and definitely can keep a secret.")

Then there was Teon who was actually the younger brother of one of Jimmy's pals, barely 20 and an interesting mix of brash masculinity and shyness. Maddie suspected he didn't have a lot of sexual experience, but was sure he'd make up for any lack of skill with eagerness and youthful vigor.

Lastly there was Lee, a tall, muscular hunk who was very easy on the eyes, though when he opened his mouth it soon became apparent his brain was at least as rock-like as his physique. His IQ apparently wasn't low enough to have qualified him for special ed programs in school, but evidence indicated it was a near thing. That didn't matter for Maddie's plan since conversation wasn't necessary and the other guys would be along to remind him what he was supposed to be doing.

That brought the list to five, which Maddie felt wasn't enough. She wasn't sure why, but she thought a half-dozen was the minimum necessary before she could really call what they were doing a gang-bang, and if it wasn't a gang-bank what would be the point?

Luckily Maddie had an idea about this. At the job she'd had before her current one there'd been a nerdy but cute guy named Vince who clearly had a crush on her. At the time she'd been attracted to him but hadn't acted on it based on her afore-mentioned reluctance to get involved with men at work (and her fear that this would inevitably lead to risky workplace hanky-panky and dismissal). When Maddie had left that job for her current position Vince had insisted on giving her his phone number. She'd never bothered to get in touch, but Maddie still had it.

Vince was clearly happy to hear from Maddie. In fact their preliminary chat indicated he was still carrying a bit of a torch for her, which tickled her vanity no end. Maddie thought of herself as pretty but not beautiful, so to have a guy still stuck on her over a year later without them even having gone out together felt like a real tribute.

Vince became even more interested when Maddie said she'd called because she wanted to see him. He was rather taken aback when she started explaining what this would involve, though.

"Wow. I have to say this is a first for me, usually I have to take women on dates before they're willing to have sex with me," he said.

Vince initially felt Maddie's plan was weird and wasn't sure he wanted to be part of it. But he didn't hang up, and further conversation with her rallied both his courage and his libido. He agreed join Maddie's gangbang team.

[]

On an early summer weekend they drove out to the wilderness area in three cars, Maddie's (Jimmy and Neale), Rey's (Teon and Lee) and Vince's (by himself). Once they'd all arrived at the parking lot she'd told them to use Maddie introduced Vince to everyone except Jimmy, who he'd already met. Jimmy had insisted on vetting Maddie's choice before the event, which she thought was pretty high-handed considering it wasn't Jimmy that Vince would be sticking his dick inside, but she'd grudgingly agreed.