Taking the Pledge

Story Info
Young sorority pledge wins fraternity approval the hard way.
4.6k words
4.26
66.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan Rochester felt ready. These last few weeks had been a chaotic swirl of social events and endless meetings, pulling the young college freshman away from her studies, but Megan didn't care. This was more important. This was everything.

She had come all the way from upstate New York to attend Tennyson College, a small private, liberal arts school stuck out in the middle of nowhere, just south of Indianapolis. Both Megan's mom and dad had attended Tennyson, so there was never a question of what Megan would do. But more importantly, Megan's mother had been a member of the Kappa Gamma sorority. Megan had been feeling the pressure for months, well before leaving for college. She would have to pledge Kappa Gamma, as well. And be accepted.

The Greek system dominated the tiny Tennyson campus and upwards of eighty percent of the students belonged to either a fraternity or sorority. You were either Greek, or a geek. And Kappa Gamma, the oldest sorority on campus was number one in the pecking order. Only the best young women became KG sisters. The best looking. The most successful. Every woman at Tennyson wanted to be in KG. Every guy at Tennyson wanted to be in a KG.

Megan had played the game all semester and played it well. After all, why shouldn't she be a KG? Yes, her mother had been a member and that certainly carried weight, but Megan knew she was good enough on her own. She had been a straight "A" student in high school, spoke three languages, had traveled extensively throughout Europe, was well-mannered and socially comfortable from all her time at the country club back home.

And as Megan stood in her dorm room that afternoon, staring at herself in the mirror, she was reminded of something else—she was beautiful. Absolutely drop-dead desirable, blessed with champagne glass-sized 34-B breasts, long chestnut brown hair and, thankfully, one of the smallest butts ever to grace an 18-year-old. At 5' 7" Megan looked like a young Emma Stone and she cultivated that comparison at every opportunity.

Yes, standing there in her purple bra and matching thong, applying her make-up, Megan felt ready. She had breezed through Rush and been invited to join the Kappa Gamma pledge class, along with seven other women.

Only one last item remained on Megan's pledge list. Kappa Gamma was the official "Lil Sisters" to the most powerful fraternity on campus, the Delta Tau Sigma house. Half the rugby team belonged to infamous "Delt house" — most of them heading to Wall Street or Harvard Law after graduation. Delta Tau Sigma and Kappa Gamma co-sponsored social events together throughout the year.

Megan's final instructions had been clear. She was to present herself to a committee of Delta Tau members at four o'clock at the fraternity house. They would ask her a few questions, have some friendly chit-chat and give their blessings to her initiation. All pro forma. Back at the dorm in plenty of time for dinner.

She debated what to wear. Nothing too formal, but certainly no jeans. That might be considered disrespectful. And she was a lady. Reaching into her closet, Megan pulled out her nice brown pleated skirt, her favorite white cotton blouse, a tan sleeveless sweater and brown tweed jacket to help keep her warm in the crisp November air. Some simple jewelry completed the outfit. She glanced at her watch. 3:37. Time to move.

At precisely 3:58, Megan Rochester stood in the entry foyer at Delta Tau Sigma, taking everything in. Loud music - Three Doors Down - drifted down from upstairs. The dark wood-paneled walls added a warm feeling. Large, overstuffed chairs filled the living area to her left and the trophy case near the fireplace dominated the room. Towards the back, Megan could see in to the dining room. Photographs hung everywhere. If only these walls could talk, thought Megan. What a history this place must have. She waited anxiously.

She didn't have to wait long. A young black man, smartly dressed in gray dockers and a ski sweater came bounding down the steps, humming to himself. Not a hair out of place. One look at Megan and he broke into a huge smile.

"Bonjour, mademoiselle,"

Megan returned the smile, suddenly feeling comfortable. "Bonjour."

"Welcome to Delta Tau Sigma, Pledge Megan. I'm Colin."

Megan extended her hand to shake.

"Yes, I know. Colin Fey. Chapter president. Captain of the rugby -"

Colin brushed aside her hand and instead wrapped his arms around her in a warm hug.

"Stop. Stop. Today isn't about me. It's about you."

Megan did not resist and returned the hug. Colin didn't seem in a hurry to release her. "You look beautiful, Pledge Megan. Kappa Gamma is lucky to have you."

Megan felt embarrassed by the comment. "Thank you."

Colin took her by the hand. "C'mon, let me see if we can find those other jokers and get this over with."

They walked down the main hallway and turned to the right just before the dining room. Colin opened the door and ushered Megan inside. "This is the library. We'll meet in here," Colin explained.

Megan was impressed. Shelves brimming with books lined the room and the plush beige carpeting added a nice touch. A small oak conference table filled the front of the room, but there was certainly space for a long leather couch and two matching love seats. A chandelier dangled from the ceiling and the long, dark drapes were mostly closed.

"Ah, here's Pete," said Colin, referring to the only other person in the library. "Pledge Megan. This is Pete Steele. He's also one of the Inquisitors."

Instinctively, Megan made a beeline for him on the leather couch, her face already beaming. She didn't get far. Unlike the dapper Colin, Pete wore only a T-shirt and shorts. No shoes. He looked over towards Megan and waved half-heartedly, but the stoic look on his face threw Megan for a curve, but she got his message instantly: Back off. Megan knew Pete was a senior and an Econ major.

"Um, Pledge Megan, take a seat. Let me see if I can go locate Seth and we'll get started."

Colin disappeared and the room took on an uneasy silence, broken only by the loud ticking of the grandfather clock in the corner and the music muffled by the closed door.

Megan sat down on the love seat opposite from Pete, crossing her legs. She smiled over at Pete, trying her best to be friendly. He, in return, locked on her like a laser beam, staring right at her. He's staring at my breasts. Oh my god, he's undressing me mentally. I can tell.

Staying calm, Megan tried to strike up a conversation. "You must be looking forward to graduation?"

No response. Pete just kept staring at her breasts.

Megan decided not to press the point. She could not afford to have any votes against her. Colin seemed to like her. Colin would take care of things.

The door opened again and in walked Colin, a third male student in tow. "Found him. Pledge Megan, say hi to Seth Twisselman."

The cavalry had arrived. Megan sprang to her feet and walked to greet Seth as Colin closed the library door and locked it.

"So wonderful to meet you, Seth."

They shook hands. Seth, dressed in jeans and a Delta sweatshirt, seemed taken aback by Megan's beauty.

"Um, hi. Jesus. You're hot," he gushed.

"Down boy," said Colin, with a laugh. "OK, let's get started. Pledge Megan, please take a seat opposite of us."

Megan walked back to the love seat, not seeing Seth turn to Colin and mouth, "She's fucking hot!" Colin put a finger to his lips and motioned for Seth to sit next to Pete on the leather couch. He sat between them. Megan sat comfortably less than five feet away.

"Well, here we are with Pledge Megan," Colin began, still smiling. "No need to be formal with us. And anything said today stays in the room, OK?"

Megan nodded her head in agreement, trying to stay focused on Colin. The stares from Pete and Seth were making her slightly uncomfortable, but she'd endured such attention before. She'd answer their questions, get their approval and just get on with her life as a Kappa Gamma.

Colin went first, asking her basic softball questions about the fraternity. The founding date. Basic goals. Activities with Kappa Gamma. Blah. Blah. Blah. Megan knew her stuff, answered the questions expertly and Colin wrapped up in less than five minutes. This was going to be easy.

Then it was Seth's turn. It was quickly apparent that he hadn't given this meeting much thought. He asked about Megan's hometown and why she came to Tennyson and why she pledged Kappa Gamma. She answered each question with a smile, leaning in to focus specifically on Seth. Perfect eye contact. He finally glanced over at Colin and shrugged.

Colin cleared his throat. "OK, last we'll hear from Pete."

Megan found it hard to look directly at Pete - his glare had not stopped since she first walked in. Did he not like her? Had she offended him somehow? Why wouldn't he be nicer to her?

"Yeah, I got a question for ya," he blurted out. "You a virgin?"

Megan could not believe the question. Her jaw dropped in disbelief. Was this a joke?

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Are you a virgin?"

The room suddenly felt very warm. Megan stared with alarm at Pete, then over to Seth and finally to Colin, who was no longer smiling. The only sound that could be heard was the loud ticking of the grandfather clock in the corner.

"Answer the question," Colin finally instructed, a new seriousness in his voice.

Megan hesitated, biting the back of her lip, her mind racing over the options as the three young men sat there, waiting.

Finally, softly, Megan, realizing she had no options responded. "No."

"Didn't hear you," Colin said.

"NO." Her voice rose and Megan stared at the floor.

Pete leaned forward. "How many?"

Megan shot him a look: How dare you. But Pete wasn't impressed, nor intimidated.

"I asked you a question, Pledge." He barked, loud enough to be heard all over campus. "How many? How many dicks has that sweet pussy of yours taken?"

Megan gave up the staring contest with Pete, realizing how serious he was and how helpless she had become. She glanced over to Colin for support, but he seemed as interested in her answer as the other two. Pete slid his right hand inside his shorts. Oh my god. Taking a deep breath, she surrendered, just wanting these intrusive, deeply personal questions to end so she could leave.

"Two. There have been two."

Satisfied, Pete looked over at Seth, who nodded silently in agreement. Seth cleared his throat and pointed over towards Megan.

"OK, stand up."

Megan could not hide her surprise. "What? What for?"

"Look. I'm not asking you. I'm ordering you. Now stand up. Hands by your side." said Seth.

The tone in the room had changed dramatically. Seconds passed. Finally, reluctantly, Megan stood up, her legs quivering slightly. The three men stared at her, actually more like leered at her, waiting, obviously in awe of her beauty.

Colin leaped up and faced Megan. She nervously stepped back, her eyes darting back and forth between the three men.

"OK, Megan, listen to me. This is what we need you to do. Start by removing your clothes."

Megan felt queasy. This could not be happening. She would not let it happen. Without flinching, she reached for her purse and started for the door.

Colin let her go a few steps before calling out to her. "You'll never get in to Kappa Gamma."

Megan froze.

"You'll never get in, Megan. Not without us," Colin continued. "If we say no, you don't get to join the sorority. Not a chance. How will you explain that to mommy? How will you explain your failure? She'll never understand. She'll never forgive you, Megan. Never."

Colin moved closer to her, looking confident and in control. His voice softened, the salesman trying to close the deal.

"Now. You will do exactly what we tell you to do. No arguments. No conditions. No terms. In return, you have my word, Megan, my word, that we'll vote you in. You'll be a Kappa Gamma. I promise."

Megan could not move, her eyes glued to the floor. She wanted to be anywhere, except in this room, trapped with these bastards. But she understood what Colin was saying. Without them, she couldn't get in the sorority. All her dreams were going out the window. She brushed away a tear, her voice barely a whisper.

"Please. There must be some other way. Please, Colin."

Instead, Colin gently reached for her hand. Megan pulled away. Colin reached for it again, firmly this time, coaxing her back towards the loveseat. "Come on, Megan. That's our girl. "

Megan said nothing, walking more as if in a trance, allowing Colin to take her back towards the others. Pete still had his hand down his shorts, looking anxious. Colin positioned her directly in front of the leather couch. He took Megan's purse and set it on the floor before removing her tweed jacket and kissing her lightly on the cheek.

"You are so beautiful, Megan," he whispered. "Isn't she beautiful, guys?"

Standing directly behind Megan, Colin reached around and placed his hands on her breasts.

"Oh, very nice. Very nice."

Smiling with great satisfaction, Colin ran his hands further down Megan's trembling body. He stopped when her reached the bottom of her brown pleated skirt. Colin lifted the skirt up above her waist and beamed at his buddies.

"What color?"

"Purple!" Seth and Pete shouted in unison.

"I knew it!" said Colin, letting the skirt drop before plopping back down on the couch, satisfied that things were finally under control.

Megan stood there in front of them, her mind emotional mush. She had never been in a situation like this before. She felt so helpless, trying to decide what to do. She wanted to be a Kappa Gamma.

Seth was growing impatient. "The sweater," he said. "Start with the sweater."

Megan took a deep breath and mentally picked out a spot over the heads of the three men. This is where she would focus. She wouldn't look at them. No way. Megan pulled her sweater off over her head and flipped it on the couch behind her. Then she stepped out of her brown shoes.

Pete looked like he could hardly contain himself. "Lose the shirt."

"Please. Don't make me -"

"I said lose the shirt!"

The intensity of his voice frightened Megan. She fumbled nervously with the buttons on her shirt, quickly removing it before Pete could yell again.

Colin was next. "You're doing fine, Megan. How about the skirt, now?"

Megan obediently pulled the zipper down the side, letting the skirt drop to the floor, kicking it behind her.

"Very nice. Keep going," Colin ordered. Whatever friendly tone he had at the beginning was long gone. He was giving orders and expecting to be obeyed.

Megan reached behind her shoulders and unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts with their sharp, dark brown nipples, the size of quarters. She placed her thumbs on the inside of her thong and hesitated for but a second before pulling those off, revealing a generous thatch of brown pubic hair. Self-consciously, one hand dropped over her crotch.

"Turn around. Slowly. Very slowly," said Pete, his eyes seeming to pop out in excitement. Megan obeyed, giving the three students quite the view. They were transfixed by the view, the innocence they saw, the power that they held.

"Great ass," said Seth.

"Great everything," said Pete.

Megan raged with shame and frustration as she stared at the three frat boys and their throbbing erections. Seth was pulling off his sweatshirt. Colin kicked off his shoes and started unzipping his dockers. Pete continued staring at Megan, his hand moving faster inside his shorts.

Colin pulled off his sweater and threw it jokingly on Pete's head before jumping to his feet and standing directly in front of Megan, his eyes focused like a laser beam on hers, casually unbuttoning his blue Oxford dress shirt.

"No, please. Don't. Don't do this."

Colin smirked in satisfaction as he moved closer. "Relax, Pledge Megan. This is going to be fun."

"You don't have to do this," she whispered once last time.

But Megan quickly understood the obvious. She had no choice. Resist or walk away and the most important thing in her life at the moment would vanish. She would not be a Kappa Gamma. Her mother would never understand. She would never forgive. Nothing could be allowed to keep Meagan from reaching her goal. Nothing. The young woman's mind began to process. Three young men, good looking men, wanted to have sex with her. Fine. This was college, after all. A time to experiment and try new things. True, Megan was hardly experienced when it came to sex, but she could trust her instincts and perhaps even enjoy what was about to happen.

Megan made the decision. Give in, but on your terms. Don't be the victim, damn it. Give these assholes an experience they'll never forget. Megan took a deep breath and made eye contact with the trio of frat boys.

"Ok. So you want to party, gentlemen?" she asked, feigning confidence in her voice. "You want to fuck me? Is that it? You want some of this?" She motioned her hands up and down her body. "Fine. But I lied to you just now. Believe me, I've had more than two lovers. Frankly, I'm not sure you boys can handle me."

It was a convincing lie. Colin, Pete, and Seth froze momentarily, clearly surprised by the sudden change in Megan. They looked to each other for confirmation as to what they were hearing.

Megan didn't wait for a response. She could feel her body tingle, her pussy becoming wet at the thought of taking on three young men at once. Yes, she'd had sexual fantasies before, but now it was about to happen for real. Megan couldn't believe how excited she was feeling. All inhibition was gone.

She decided to approach Colin, standing there with his dockers still on. Megan pulled him towards her, giving him a long, deep kiss, reaching down inside his unzipped slacks to feel his hard cock bulging. Then she quickly yanked both his jeans and underwear down around his ankles. Megan had never seen a black cock before and Colin was certainly well-endowed. Grabbing his dick firmly in her left hand, Megan dropped to her knees and began sucking on Colin.

Colin finished unbuttoning his shirt and threw it away. He reached behind Megan with his hand, firmly grabbing her hair, trying to contain his excitement.

"That's it, slut. Suck it. Suck it hard," he said.

Pete and Seth both started touching themselves, scrambling to rip off their remaining clothes. With his free hand, Colin hit them both with a high-five sliding his large dick in and out of Megan's mouth.

"You're our slut, Pledge Megan," Colin said. "Understand? You're nothing but a slut."

Megan stopped sucking, her eyes looking up at Colin. "Yes. I'm your slut. And you want me. You want a slut."

Pete, totally naked, was not to be denied. His dick was much smaller than Colin's, but he seemed ready to explode. Megan switched her mouth off to Pete, sucking on him while using her other hand to jerk off Colin. Then she switched back to Colin. Back and forth. Back and forth. Trying to get both of them to ejaculate as quickly as possible.

"She's good at sucking cock!" Pete said. Colin nodded in agreement.

Which left Seth, totally naked, uncertain and frustrated. All he could do was watch and masturbate. Colin looked over to him. "What the fuck, dude? Don't jerk off. Jump in. Can't you see how hot this slut is?"

Seth hesitated. Megan looked over at him. "Don't you want me? Don't you want me as your slut?" Megan couldn't believe the words tumbling out of her mouth. Some of it was amateur acting, but clearly something else had been released inside her. She felt ashamed to admit that she was enjoying it all. It felt strange to be sucking one cock while jerking off another.

Seth knew what he wanted, moving behind Megan, forcing shoving her forward. "Get ready, slut," Seth yelled as he rammed his hardening dick inside her wet pussy, slamming her from behind. Megan had never experienced doggie style before and had never been penetrated with such force. She dropped away from Pete and Colin, her hands firmly on the carpet, rocking back and forth.

12