Taking the Plunge Bk. 01 Pt. 09

Story Info
Trisha accepts him inside, and their lust deepens.
3.8k words
4.45
6.4k
7
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink up, baby girl," he said, offering me the cold bottle of water.

I was lost in the endorphin rush, more lust than I had ever felt before, a need unlike anything I thought I would feel tonight. I wanted him inside me, taking me, using me. After that expert flogging which, before then, I had never thought of as foreplay, I could only beg for him to fuck me. It seemed like the last thought I would ever have.

"Trisha!" he said sharply, realizing that I was in dreamland staring at him with my right cheek still pressed on the counter in a puddle of tears

"Y...yes Daddy?"

He chuckled again, amused at his handwork in putting me in such a state, breaking me in the good way, not the bad way. Daddy stepped behind me and gently lifted my shoulders back to him, until my stinging ass and legs were pressed against his bulge. I instinctively started grinding my hips onto him, even though every little movement made my ass course with the reminder of Daddy's flogging. But I loved it, feeling his meaty cock right against my flogged, glowing ass.

Daddy wrapped a a strong arm around my chest and with the other arm, and brought his own water bottle to my lips, letting me drink from it almost like a child, like someone who was cared for. I was being held, and he was feeding me, letting me know that he's there for me, just like he said to my male side before, reassuring him too that everything is ok in Daddy's arms.

The cool water felt like heaven in my warm mouth. I was overheating from the delicious flogging and exertion of serving Daddy, but after a few sips I came back, right back to the lust I had for this man. I pushed my asscheeks onto his huge cock behind me, and I thought 'now, Daddy, please now.'

He placed the empty bottle back on the countertop and whispered in my ear from behind me:

"Did you bring the lube you told me about, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Where is it?"

"In..in the bathroom in my makeup case, Daddy," I said, prepared to teeter over there to get it.

"Wait here, bitch. Hands on the counter, spread those pretty legs," he said, directing me back into position.

I leaned slightly forward placing my two hands on the counter and kept my legs apart as I heard him walking to the bathroom. Then silence for a few seconds - he hadn't yet been into this bathroom, I realized, and must be taking in the mess I left with the previous outfit, the makeup all over, bobby pins, extra rings for my cage - then he came back right behind me.

"Very impressive, princess, looks just like a whore's bathroom."

I didn't say anything, but was so turned on by his deep voice of approval. I started swaying my hips at the counter, letting him know, trying to talk with my body, 'please Daddy please make me your slut, please fuck me please.'

I felt his big fingers move to my pink-jeweled steel plug, and he gave a little tug. It had been in me now for hours and I was holding on tightly.

He tugged again at it more firmly this time and it wouldn't come out. I thought he might get angry but said with a lust that frightened me a little bit "Yeah, that's a tight little cunt. Gonna ruin this fucking hole tonight, bitch."

I took a few sharp breaths in and out so fucking turned on at his dominance.

"What do you want, baby girl?"

"I...I want Daddy to ruin...ruin my sissy fuckhole, please Daddy?" I begged.

"Push.." He said, as he tugged firmly on the large plug. I did, feeling that incredible stretch, you know the one; the one that seems to course through your body radiating out from your special place. The plug made it to its widest point. Daddy was being so gentle to not hurt me and make sure I could take him in later.

Out popped the plug and he said, "Fuck yes, you little fucking whore."

Omg he was starting to talk super dirty to me - something we had both talked about in our chats, how much it turned us both on to be verbal during sex. It made the silent parts even more meaningful, I thought, even though I really didn't have that much experience.

To confess, at this point in my life, I had slept with just 4 men, and never when dressed, and I didn't really like any of them. This is what I am: a femmed, sissy fucktoy for Daddy.

I need this. I need Daddy. I need to be his obedient little slut and..ohhh Daddy please please take me...All of that went through my head in the second it took for the plug to leave my tight little hole and for Daddy to drop it onto the floor.

"You are one tight little bitch...almost a virgin," he said as I I heard him flipping open the cap to the lube. I felt a cool, thick spurt of it covering my hole now. Daddy then reached around me and pulled my right hand behind me, placing it right at the entrance of my pussy, my fingers in the big glob of thick lube.

With his strong fingers, he pressed my own middle finger inside me. Then to my surprise, he pushed his his middle finger on top of mine, mirroring my hand and controlling it behind me.

"Ohhh, Daddy!" I cried out lost in the sensuality of him doing something I never dreamed of. Our hands together, our fingers together inside me probing and stretching me.

He took a small step my left side.

"Take my cock out, princess," he said quietly and firmly.

With my left hand, I pulled his tight black boxer briefs down from side to side and let them fall right to the floor; he stepped out of them. I took his hardening, thick cock into my soft hand and started caressing it, stroking and loving it, feeling it's veiny demanding length and girth, wanting it so bad.

Inside my slowly loosening little hole, my wet middle finger being controlled by Daddy's finger and hand.

He was right next to me. We were closer and more naked than at any time yet together. Then he leaned down and kissed me, pressing his tongue into my mouth and I moaned, my high femme little fucktoy voice coming out of me uncontrollably as he worked my pussy open for him in the most sensual kinky way.

I tightened my grip on his cock, stroking him now as I felt him harden again.

We kissed deeply for a few minutes, my lust building like an earthquake tremor that keeps getting stronger, scarier. My mind switched constantly between Daddy's cock, Daddy's tongue, and Daddy's finger, all of them inside some part of me. It was almost too much to bear...ohhh what is happening...he pulled his mouth just barely off of mine and whispered,

"Another finger, slut."

I nodded slightly as he pulled our slick fingers out of my wet, opening hole. I was still so tight. Then I took my middle and ring finger and pushed it into me, letting him know with a little yelp of pain from the stretch as I nodded yes yes Daddy I did it. He kissed me again as he slowly added first one, then two of his much thicker fingers, forcing me open around him and resting his hand on mine.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!" I moaned loudly this time from the intense four-finger sensation opening me, as he kissed me, with our tongues intertwined.

The stretch was heavy now, when you can start to feel your muscles open and contract.

...letting go..letting go of fear and accepting...

Daddy and me, almost holding hands inside my little pussy. 'Omg Daddy yes yes make me make me please Daddy,' I thought while kissing him. We were making out like teenagers.

He started to pull up inside me, forcing me to open my sissy cunt. First he would pull up hard raising me onto my toes then around in a circle and back again to the top over and over, making my little pussy accept him, accept our lust together.

All four fingers moving in unity, agreeing to turn my pussy into Daddy's owned fuckhole, yes yes Daddy yes I accept please please..oh god ohhhh so much inside me...

I found my left hand stroking his hard cock to the same rhythm as he was opening my pussy...up...down...slowly around..up...down...slowly around...hard pull up...ohhhh ...then down again. Both my hands involved: one inside my pussy with Daddy's hand guiding me, and the other on his cock..yes yes Daddy yes...teach me, train me, Daddy...

We stayed in this incredible position, kissing each other, until he knew I was ready. My little pussy was relaxing and inviting more, please more, and he was rock hard in my left hand. Then, very slowly, he pulled our fingers out from my pink hole still gripping them. I felt his wet fingers pulling my thong down from my hips.

"C'mon, baby," he said, picking up the leash dangling in front of me from my collar. He led me to the bedroom as my thong fell from my legs, and said "On your back."

'Omg is this how...? This is really it, this is the moment,' I thought.

Oh yes oh wow...I'm doing it I need it I need Daddy so bad..just Daddy only Daddy yes yes...

I climbed on the bed still in the rest of my stripper outfit, which was almost no clothes at all. I got onto my back and knew what to do. I pointed my toes, still in the 6-inch pink platforms, and pulled my legs back, opening them, offering it all to Daddy.

"More," he demanded, covering his stiff cock in the lube while staring at me, omg his cock looks even bigger now, shining in his strong hand.

I pulled my legs back wider, and this made my lust come up again even stronger. It was so hot. Even spreading for him I needed to spread more, to give him everything. My legs were far back now, with my thighs still in the pink criss cross leg wraps, almost parallel to the floor. My knees almost as far back as my head, toes and shoes pointed up at the ceiling

...ohh Daddy I'm open, I'm so open for you...

The years of self doubt and denial, the months of chatting with him, the fears, the anticipation, the clothes, the cock worship, the flogging - all of it leading up to right now. Exactly this moment.

He climbed onto the bed in front of me, coming right up to my waiting body between my held-open pulled-back thighs. I felt his enormous cock head at my entrance. He was breathing, panting in anticipation.

"Tell me what you want, baby girl," he said aggressively, and the words just poured from my mouth, flooding out.

"I want your cock in my pussy Daddy, I want to be your girl Daddy, make me your fuckhole slut please please Daddy please ruin my little pussy own my pussy Daddy please please..."

He didn't wait for me to stop talking.

Daddy pushed into me.

He pushed in his cock

He pushed in his mind

He pushed in my completeness

He pushed down my doubts

He pushed down my fears

He turned me into Trisha...he turned me into myself...

His thick, throbbing cock stretched me open in a life-altering motion, plunging deep inside of me in one smooth thrust, first about halfway there, letting my eager open pussy accommodate him Then another push, slower this time, and almost there, almost there Daddy, until he bottomed out inside me, all nine thick inches, more than I've ever dreamed of or even attempted.

Daddy was inside me.

"Goddamnitfuckfuckmeohh fuckfuck..." I was speaking almost in tongues it was so amazing and strange and deep and new, and right. I was so thankful that he took the time to open me up in such a patient sensual way, I could never have taken him like this otherwise.

"OhhDaddyDaddyDaddy fuck this pussy please Daddy!"

He grabbed my chin firmly with one hand, his cock buried in me. I looked up at him and was suddenly quiet feeling his aggressive hand on my face when he said:

"Are you ready, bitch?"

"Yes, Daddy." I knew what he meant. The time for any semblance of romance and 'life-changing' sweet sissy thoughts was over.

Daddy was going to fuck my brains out.

His bear arms took a hold of my ankles and he pulled out about halfway and thrust himself back in, pulling a squeal out of my mouth. Then again, and again, finding a slow but steady pace as my tight little sissy pussy was still not fully taking him easily, but ohh the sweet pain, the sweet pain Daddy stretching me so hard...ohhh fuck...

He started moving faster, going almost all the way out and in again now. I saw his body glisten with the beginnings of sweat. 'Ohh yes yes Daddy..sweat all over me, work my pussy open please Daddy,' I thought.

I noticed a mean animalistic look come across his face and I knew what was coming. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't flinch.

"Open your fucking eyes, bitch, look at me," he demanded

I did, and he slapped me across the face. SLAP!

..ohhh god, yes Daddy yes break me, fuck me use me, please..

He started moving faster, pumping into me now, making my pussy take him over and over.

After dozens of deep hard thrusts, he slapped my face again hard - SLAP! - and immediately demanded:

"Talk to me, whore," though his panting breath.

I wanted to so bad I wanted to talk like the dirtiest fuckhole slut that ever took a cock. My face stinging, my ass and legs on fire from the flogger, my pussy wrapped tight around Daddy...and my heart...oh screw my heart right now, i'm a whore and I have to tell him.

"I'm your whore, Daddy! Please own me please own my mouth and my pussy, I'll be good Daddy I promise! I need your fucking big cock inside me, Daddy please please!! I love your fucking big cock more than anything, Daddy!! Please please train me and fuck me I'll be a good little cunt I promise I promise!! PLEASE DADDY! PLEASE OHH FUCK FUCK YOUR WHORE DADDY! PLEASE!!"

He started fucking me harder and faster as I spoke, turning him on with my words, debasing myself in the way only a sissy does, the way I need to, and so does he.

My little pussy was becoming so open now, feeling different, feeling like I guess maybe a genetic girl's pussy, wet and pink, warm and tight but open and eager, making sloppy noises as he fucked me over and over so good getting lost in using me.

He slapped my face between every few of my dirty phrases making my lust rise to the surface and crash like waves. I needed it, I wanted It and kept begging saying the most depraved things that came to my mind and just poured out.

"Please breed my cunt Daddy, fill me, please fill your fuckhole, I need you inside me, Daddy, please PLEASE!!"

I felt him slowing down; he took deep quick breaths, then slowly, so slowly pulled his rock hard cock from my wet, pulsing hole. I watched him look down at it, my legs still back by my head.

"Turn over, bitch," he said between breaths.

And I did, getting onto all fours now, but letting my head rest onto a pile of pillows. I wanted to be a good nasty fucking slut for him so bad, so I reached back with both hands and opened for him, pulling my reddened, stinging ass cheeks open and begging face down in my most obedient high femme voice, "Please? Please fuck your whore, Daddy? Please fuck my pussy, please Daddy!"

He came up behind me and grabbed both of my wrists, holding them tightly in the small of my back, then mounted me - I don't know what else to call it - I had the flash vision in my mind of a stallion mounting his mare with his enormous horse cock - and how the mare jumps a little from his size but has to take it. That's what it felt like to have Daddy use me like this, towering over me from behind, taking what is his. His cock felt even bigger this way somehow. He pushed in all the way down, with one motion and I screamed into the pillow, a scream of pleasure and pain and delight and fireworks somewhere in the distance of my mind.

Daddy was holding my wrists behind me, like reigns, in one of his big hands. I felt his other hand reach to the front of my collar and tug the leash unclipping it, then re-clipping it to the D-ring at the back of the collar. He pulled it tight, forcing me to raise my head for him from the pillows, forcing an arch into my back,...yes yes Daddy make make me please...then he followed the leash down to my wrists and tied them together tightly so no more arms and head back for Daddy...yes yes Daddy yes use me train me, I thought. Oh my god oh my god I'm a whore, I'm Daddy's fuckslave...

Once he had tied me like this, I felt his cock throb deeply in me and I knew how much he needed to use me like this; his sadist's mind turned on even more seeing me helpless. It was the same way I needed it..ohh Daddy yes yes...

Then I felt something I had only fantasized about but had wanted so bad: both of his big hands on my hips, gripping them, getting ready to pound the fuck out of me...omg yes yes ohh here it comes...I knew...

I was silent, and so was he for a few seconds, just taking it all in.

...breathe, Trisha, breathe...

I felt him starting.

thump! Thump! THUMP!..against me, into me... fuck!! his huge cock in and out, keeping my little hole open around him, stretched and willing, so tight milking his cock back and forth fucking me...pumping now...I can't think...I can only take it...ohhh yes yes Daddy yes...I feel his hands tightening around my waist, fingers digging in...he goes harder now pow pow pow against me, inside me, sweat dripping into my back down my ass pow pow pow...fuck fuck oh fuck!! Ohh my little clitty is gonna it's gonna cum...ohh fuck fuck...Daddy Daddy ohhhhhhhh...

He fucked me hard, and he took his time working my pussy open, taking his pleasure from my offered hole, Daddy's hole, losing me in a cloud of bliss and sweet perfect pain.

Then he slowed...slowing...slowing...I heard him breathing deeply, until he leaned forward over my back, dripping his sweat onto me, and brought his lips to my ear and said:

"Ok, baby, it's time." He paused, then whispered,

"Do you accept my load inside you?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!"

"You're mine now, do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Tell me."

"I...I accept your load inside me Daddy...I'm yours forever, Daddy."

He planted a quick soft kiss on my ear and raised back up into position. I felt him untieing my hands and he moved them to the headboard, then his hands wrapped around my waist again.

"Hold on tight," he said, and I did.

Daddy fucked me then, and we got lost in it together...hard pumping thrusts in and out taking what he now owned, taking his property, my tight hole holding on, needing another thrust and another one and another one, so hard inside..and slamming against my flogged ass, each pound sending shocks through my body from my ass cheeks and my dripping pink hole.

I heard his breath getting stronger...'yes yes Daddy yes fill me!' I thought...

Harder and harder now, almost there, hold on trisha don't cry love it love Daddy only Daddy...ohh god oh god oh god...

I heard his grunt first, then the bottoming out thrust into me, and the holding inside...

"AHHHHHHH FUCKKK!" he exclaimed louder than I had heard him yet, and I felt it.

Daddy's warm gift flooding my pussy, filling me, filling my body and the empty parts of my mind, owning me, marking me like no one had ever done.

"Ohhhhhhh!! Yes yes Daddy yes!! Fill my pussy!!" I said without thinking.

I don't know how many times he spurted inside me. I lost track after what seemed like 5, 6, 7, giving it all to me...yes yes Daddy yes I accept I accept...

Then, only our breath. Then silence together. Stillness, and his cock inside me...still inside...

He started to pull out slowly. My used hole was spasming a little around him, so sensitive now to every vein, every ridge pulling out over it.

And we were apart, but not really anymore...he was inside me...

I didn't know what to do except stay in this position, my ass still arched up to him, little ruined sissy pussy on display, my hands gripping the headboard for dear life. This is a part of it that i never got to when fantasizing; what do you do after the act?

"Come here, princess," he said.

I turned around slowly and saw him standing there in profile looking down at me, his cock was dripping. He offered his hand. I took it and to my surprise he held my hand tenderly and walked with me to the master bathroom in the bedroom.

"Take everything off except your cage and collar" he said to me calmly. He started the shower running. I quickly stripped off my skin tight purple minidress, and opened the clasps on the heels, pulling them off. The leg wraps just slid right down with a few tugs and I was naked with my cage and collar, and long brunette wig. I looked at him and touched it.

12