Taking the Plunge Bk. 02 Pt. 08

Story Info
T & D and the fireplace rages.
4.8k words
4.68
3.9k
7

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently put down the empty champagne flute, starting to feel the Prosecco inside my body, warming and relaxing me, my inhibitions dripping away.

"Pour another glass, bitch," he said as he turned away from me.

Wha..?...ok, yes Daddy, I thought, and picked up the bottle watching him walk purposely into the master bedroom.

As I poured I listened intently; what is he doing in there? I waited just a minute or so..

Then he came out.

Oh my god...Daddy.

He had put on, what I now know, is his favorite pair of jeans. An old worn work pair that was once super tight and has relaxed perfectly.

His chest was naked now, his gorgeous wide shoulders and coarse chest hair almost buckled my knees.

I wanted to lick him, kiss him, worship him.

I could tell that he had taken off his boxers and wasn't wearing anything underneath, as his jeans rode low and I could see that 'V' leading to Daddy's...

Daddy's cock, omg please fuck me right now, Daddy please take me...

He was barefoot, only wearing his denim and nothing else.

I was drinking him in the same way he took me in, my eyes moving up and down his body, a real man's body. Then I noticed in his clenched right hand: his belt, Daddy's belt.

I swallowed nervously and was actually a little glad that I hadn't given him my present yet, as it was really for 'advanced' play as the shop owner told me when I picked it up, and I didn't know if I could take it right away. Plus I wanted to wait for just the right moment.

I licked my lips, wanting him, watching my man - a real alpha stud master, my owner, my protector, my...everything, my Daddy.

Almost simultaneously, we started for each other, him coming down the hallway. I took just one step forward and then decided to offer myself.

I dropped to my knees, and girls, I crawled. I crawled to him, wanting nothing more than Daddy Daddy Daddy.

After just a few steps he was right in front of me, and I knew the belt was coming. I leaned down, and remembering something from the start of our very first hotel date: I kissed Daddy's feet.

He didn't have to tell me this time; I wanted it, I craved it, I needed to show him my obedience and go there with him.

I planted soft wet kisses on the tops of both feet, manly and strong and wide, and a few long licks to his ankles.

He took a handful of my hair in his left hand and practically dragged me back to the kitchen island, letting me feel his strength and sexual power over me. Oh...Daddy yes yes fucking do it please!!

He pulled my head back to the ceiling as I sat at his feet, my arms around his leg gazing up at Daddy with need and love. He picked up one of the fresh glasses of Prosecco, pouring a mouthful into my open mouth.

"Swallow, whore."

And I did, and then he emptied the glass into me. "Again," he commanded, and I swallowed.

He put the empty glass down on the counter, and picked up the second one.

'Oh good,' I thought, Daddy is gonna drink too.

"Open that fuckhole, bitch, did I tell you to close it?" He shook my head violently by my hair...omg omg Daddy I feel your strength your power I need it.

I opened my mouth and he poured the second glass into me ordering me to swallow two more times like before.

Oh wow...after the last mouthful, I started to really feel it, the bubbles making everything come on quickly.

He leaned down and spoke to me:

"I want you to let go tonight, princess. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," I said with grateful, willing eyes. He knew, he knew the conflict that grows inside me, and he was taking care of it right away.

"And I want my fucked up little slut to come out and play. Crawl."

He put down the empty glass, and walked me, on my knees, with his hand gripping my hair, out of the kitchen area and to the living room.

"Get up, slut."

I pulled myself up on him, my hands wrapped around his strong legs feeling his jeans and then Daddy's chest, his skin...ohh Daddy Daddy...

I straightened out my jean jacket and before I could do anything he said,

"Dance, bitch, just like you did while I was away. And don't fucking stop until I tell you."

Omg yes, with the alcohol coursing through me, the fireplace raging, and Daddy's lust raging too, I stood there in the big open living room and started to move.

But he didn't go sit down and watch from a distance; he circled me tightly, prowling his prey, always close by me, his eyes looking me up and down, and I stole glances at him, wanting him more than anything, smelling him and ohhh it was so difficult to not grab his cock and beg beg beg for it now now Daddy please!!

I had my hands over my head, my ass lifted by the ankle boots and booty shorts, gyrating my hips slowly when the first blow of Daddy's belt came down on my legs.

WHAP!

"Ahhhhh!!" I cried out.

"What do you say, bitch?"

"Thank you, Daddy," I squeaked in my desperate high femme voice, so needy and full of lust for him.

I kept dancing like that, holding my hands over my head, playing with my hair, innocently, but invitingly, watching him always watching as he circled me.

Then the belt came down again hard, right on my ass hitting both cheeks.

WHAP!

"Ahhhhh!! Thank you, Daddy!" I cried out again.

"Did I tell you to speak, bitch?"

"No, Daddy," Oh fuck, I thought. I forgot to not speak unless asked a question.

"Hands behind your head."

Oh no...I placed my hands on my hair, arching my back, my ass out far, scared, giving Daddy an obedient target.

He swung five times, five hard lashes mostly on my upper thighs — ohh the sting there - omg omg. I tried not cry out but couldn't help it as I yelped uncontrollably with each stinging blow, and was so relieved when he said:

"What do you say?"

"I'm sorry Daddy thank you Daddy," I replied breathlessly, my adrenalin spiking now, taking short breaths in and out.

He was up close to me again, wrapping his arm around my waist, while his other hand felt me up, and he pressed his strong body into mine from behind me, suddenly kissing my neck like before, and he whispered.

"I know you're gonna be a good little fuckslut tonight, angel," his voice seemingly made of lust.

I nodded and moaned out an animal squeak of pure need, wanting him, feeling him against me, turning on my senses like this and using me exactly how he wants me, letting me feel his aggression and tenderness, taking it all out on me, I accept it Daddy. Trisha accepts everything now; she needs it.

"Keep dancing," he said.

I moved sensually now, he kept circling me tightly, occasionally whipping the belt onto my ass and my thighs making me squeal in pain and appreciation for Daddy, and always moving, always dancing for him.

He alternated his hard belting with his aggressive groping of my body, spanking me and teasing, testing my skin, my pleasure, taking what he wanted from me...and I give it all Daddy I give it all...

After maybe a half-hour, my legs were shaking from the stings of the belt, I was close to hyperventilating from the pain coming on so quickly, but Daddy was watching me, always watching like a good Dominant.

He saw me approaching the edge, falling deep into the sub-space of pleasure and pain mixing.

"On your knees now, whore," he said in a low voice.

As I dropped to my knees watching him, unable to peel my eyes from Daddy's body now for even a second, he moved quickly back to the open kitchen area, grabbing a bar stool from the marble island and bringing it back down.

He leaned on it right in front of me in the center of the living room, his denim-covered legs and cock and everything tempting me...ohh god please please let me Daddy please please...

"Open my jeans, slut. Show me what you've learned."

Oh yes yes Daddy...

I remembered my training, and I became a cocksucking whore instantly, well, I didn't 'become' one - because I am one, I am for him and him only. He just gave me permission to be who I am.

I licked my lips, pushed out my tongue to show him my wet, deep throat that he owns, Daddy's 'wet open cunt' as he taught me.

Then I moved between his legs, oh Daddy and with my teeth, pulled open the brass button, almost there Trisha, almost getting what I need so bad...ohhhhhh

I found the zipper, and bit down onto it, pulling it slowly. I was right, omg omg Daddy is bare under the jeans.

His cock.

Daddy's cock.

Already semi hard and angry, it had already facefucked me, and I had sucked him so long in the car. And I craved more. It was becoming my world, my entire sexual desire pointing to Daddy's cock and balls, heavy and...ohhhh fuck fuck I can hardly take it...

I pulled Daddy's jeans down, moving side to side with my eager mouth, enough to let his cock fall out so his owned cocksucking sissy could devour him.

Wet furious licks and kisses, the moves of a slut giving in to her cocklust. The belt, the alcohol, the clothes, the waiting, Daddy

...everything now, I wanted to give it all back to him, all the pleasure I could give..

I wrapped my mouth around it and took him in sucking and moaning and being free. I wasn't nervous at all like I was for a while in the car, driving and everything, it was just me and Daddy now, becoming one out of two, becoming everything that we can only be with someone like the other.

Up and down I moved my eager lips, letting the spit fill my hungry mouth and pour down his cock. Tight and wet inside me now, his fleshy meaty taste consuming me, owning me as I pushed down towards my throat, yes yes Daddy fuck your whore's face please please I need it so bad...

"Did you forget my balls, slut?" he said, but I could tell he was loving my wetness on his cock.

"No, Daddy," I said back to him breathlessly as I pulled my dripping fuckhole off of him.

"Mmmmmmmm," we both moaned simultaneously as I started licking them, the strong scent embedding itself in my brain somewhere primal. Daddy is the Alpha and I am his whore, I am his to please, and pleasing him is all that matters now.

I moved slowly knowing how sensitive they are, but couldn't help it and took them into my mouth, massaging and pulling on them, making love to them.

I'm kinda embarrassed to say even now, that I fell in love with Daddy's balls right there on my knees at that moment. He let me worship them, love them, suck and pleasure them, and always feeling his wet cock against my face, Daddy's cock right there...so close to me...

I wanted all of Daddy's body this weekend, and he would get mine, every last inch of it.

He started stroking my hair as I moved on his big balls one after the other, treating me so gently suddenly, leading me into submission and the acceptance of him, and of the pain and obedience that we both needed.

"Look at me, baby."

I opened my eyes, lost in feminine lust for Daddy, and stared up at him, my mouth full.

"Do you remember your safe word from the hotel?"

I nodded yes yes yes, not wanting to let Daddy's balls fall from my mouth for a moment.

"Say it, babygirl."

I pulled off...breathing deeply,

"Red, Daddy."

"Say it again."

"Red, Daddy."

"Spell it for me."

"R. E. D...Daddy."

"Good girl. You didn't use it at the hotel, princess, which made me very happy. But things are different this weekend. You can use it anytime you need to, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. I promise I won't unless..."

"Shhhhhh...I know, slut..."

I told myself, 'Trisha, don't ever say that word. Let Daddy have what is his now.'

He was so, so good taking me right to the edge and pulling me back. He told me later he loved messing with a submissive this way and he was determined to find my breaking point. I didn't know if I had one yet.

"Get back to work," he commanded, and I did.

I took his balls, now wet with my spit, back into my mouth, wanting him more and more, looking up at Daddy...yes yes Daddy do you see, do you see Daddy how much I need you...

"Nice shorts, slut. Take 'em off."

I quickly opened the pink belt and the denim booty shorts, peeling them down my thighs and legs, and pulling my feet through with the ankle boots one at a time.

"Plug is still in, right, bitch?" he asked with a warning note in his voice.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, muffled, nodding, not even bothering to take my mouth off his his big balls.

"Good bitch. Over here."

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my mouth off of him. He stood up from the bar stool, almost dragging me to the center of the big living room, closer to the fireplace with the large picture window to my right, now almost completely dark out there in the forest.

"On all fours, show me what's mine, baby."

I scrambled onto my hands and knees, letting my stomach and the chains arch towards the floor, raising my ass as high as could, the tight hot-pink panties riding up my cheeks and the large clear acrylic plug peeking on both sides of the silk strip barely covering anything.

I watched him walk around behind me and he pulled my panties down just underneath my cheeks. The too-small panties tight there and plumping my cheeks, making...a perfect target.

Then Daddy's strong fingers pulling the plug from me slowly, letting me open for him...ohh Daddy Daddy yes yes...he had kept my pussy so open around this plug for a few hours now. I realize he was doing it just so I could take him, my sissy fuckhole trained for his cock, I didn't need minutes of warming up now, I could...ohhhh wow... Daddy...

I heard a thump and then the plug rolling somewhere on the floor as he tossed it away.

Then...then the belt came down on me for real this time. I wanted to take it and love it and I did and hated it too but needed it...finally a masochistic slut getting her due and giving it all to her sadistic top Daddy...two pieces of the puzzle fitting too well...

The first 5 blows were directly on my rounded smooth ass cheeks, I tried not to scream, but with the next 5 on my legs, I squealed a few times unable to control it...then Daddy was there...

Daddy behind me..I heard and felt him spit onto my already lubed little fuckhole...ohh Daddy I'm your dirty fucking whore...then his...ohhhhh fuck fuck his huge cock hard and ready and wet from my whore mouth and from beating me so beautifully...ohhh fuck fuck it's so big I forgot...

He pushed into me, stretching me...that stretch ohhhh fuck!! Daddy...and he kept going pushing more and more and more until I felt him against me, bottoming out in my eager sissy cunt...

Daddy Daddy Daddy... I'm yours...I have no past I have no future without you Daddy...just this right now Daddy...please please make it last Daddy...

He fucked me slowly at first, letting my pussy accommodate him, spasming on his cock, milking it with every slow thrust, my head thrown back in lust and submission and ecstasy...

Then he pulled out of me and stood next to me...and again the belt fell...his lust seemed to give him strength and the blows were harder this time...he reached down and tucked the cutoff jean jacket under itself close to my shoulders and began whipping my back, ohhh Daddy please please please...

The tears came flowing from me as I tried not to scream telling myself 'don't say it trisha, don't say the word, don't say it!!" Then he was in front of me...

I tasted a tear that rolled down onto my lips, then...then i tasted myself, on him, on Daddy's cock pushed into my open mouth fucking my face, taking his pleasure in short hard pumps into my mouth pussy...ohhh yes yes don't stop Daddy use me use me use your slut!

After pulling a few hard gags from me, and making me drool onto the floor, he pulled out his beautiful dominant cock and walked back around me...and the belt fell again..over and over marking me as his...

And then he was inside my pussy again...ohh that beautiful hard cock...fucking me harder and harder as I loosened up a little bit, but never making it easy...Daddy continued like this, from my cunt to my mouth and back again time after time, and always the belt in between...pain then pleasure...but mostly pain...Daddy's sweet pain that touches me, breaks me...only stopping to get a drink of water or whisky, nothing for me...I was his fucktoy, his painslut and his whore...

I was lost in a mindless daze of obedience and adrenalin and pure lust, somehow passing through the breaking point and keeping it together barely, knowing that soon...soon he'll be back in my mouth...or my ass...or...the belt is coming next...

'I can take it, I kinda like it now' I heard her say to me whenever I almost cracked...she is me...yes, she is me now...

I felt his hands pull the jean jacket back down onto my shaking body...open at both ends for him now, a pure pleasure fuckhole and masochistic sissy painslut who may have finally found herself...

He led me by the hair, still on all fours, up close to the window and onto the deep and soft fur rug which I felt under my knees...just the slight soft touch of the rug felt like heaven after Daddy's belt...which was my own heaven too...I could hardly think...

"Turn over, baby, legs open, feet on the floor" he said panting with the exertion of getting what he wants, what he needs from me too...

I turned over, my stinging ass and legs getting some comfort from the so soft rug, and pulled my knees up, planting the denim ankle boots on the floor...

Somehow during Daddy's fucking and beating he had torn my panties off - I knew that was going to happen - and I was on my back, my caged clitty, and pretty pink piercings and chain shining in the moonlight streaming in from the floor-to-ceiling windows...I saw something fly by, an owl? A bat? A dream?

Daddy stepped behind my head and said a command I hadn't heard since the hotel.

"Caress" he said deeply, and I did, looking up at his cock and balls, almost dripping overhead...I reached up and wrapped one hand around his cock and stroked it keeping him hard, tugging pulling on it, ohh Daddy I love to see you from this angle...under you...my other hand caressing his big balls, also wet with my spit and lube and sweat and lust...

Then I felt him move and I knew it...the belt was coming back down and ohhhhHHHHHH DADDY!! As I stroked him, staring up at everything in life that I need, that I had sought and which is here now, he whipped me with his belt. My thighs around my caged clitty, my chest and stomach making the pretty chains jump and twist with every blow...

I was getting close so close to saying it, I can't take it Daddy I'll do anything anything but i can't I can't...but instead I just started crying, weeping in passion and need and desire for him for his cock, his strength, his ownership of me...I could feel my pulse pounding under the locked pink collar around my neck...and he belted me over and over working my skin to a glowing pink pain...

Then I was sobbing, crying out wordlessly and he dropped the belt next to my face and came around between my legs, getting onto his knees...I didn't even see him do it, I was gone, my mind devoted to him like nothing else, giving in, forgetting my name, my safe word, my past, everything...trisha trisha help me Daddy Daddy save me..I wept...

I felt him lift my legs around him and he pushed into my wet, pink open pussy again, and he fell on top of me, kissing me, licking my tears away, biting my neck, thrusting his beautiful cock inside me over and over, saving me, bringing me back...I wrapped my hands around his shoulders, my legs in the ankle boots around his hips as Daddy fucked me...

His head close to mine, a rough and caring fuck the way we both need it, thrusting in and out of my cunt, my legs wrapped around him pulling him inside more and more Daddy yes more more, fingers digging into his back explosions of pleasure, his cock all the way buried inside me, thrusting, Daddy grunting on top of me sweating, swearing...

Looking out the window I can see over the pines from this angle, as he pumps deep into my tight sissy pussy milking him with every push, rhythmically in and out in and out...ohh yes yes Daddy yes yes own me fuck me!!...seeing the stars twinkling above the trees, a shooting star, tears in my eyes, gripping him pulling him into me, then he cums inside me and cums and cums and cums...

12