Taking the Plunge Bk. 02 Pt. 11

Story Info
Trisha & D discover new levels to their relationship.
4.5k words
4.63
2.8k
2
0

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy released my hair from his grip, and I instantly felt a pang of sadness to go with my stinging face. When he touches me, any touch, it's enough.

"Heels on and come to the kitchen, bitch," he ordered.

I watched him leave the bedroom as I stripped off the cozy pink socks, my eyes glued to him. I swung my legs over the side of the bed; where are my heels?

I realized, as I turned my head to find them, that the locked collar was still around my neck. My hands rose to it; a sudden pang of claustrophobia. I just had to see, so I stepped quickly into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror.

Wow. Trisha. The pink babydoll, the leather collar and steel lock signaling my ownership, my pledge to Daddy and to myself. And, oh my god, my cage. This new one was so comfortable, I had forgotten about it. I looked down and pulled my pink panties away from me to see my little clitty, asleep at the wheel. I noticed the fading belt marks crisscrossing my legs and belly; we really went there last night. I lost it - I lost it for him.

WTF has happened to me in the past six months, I thought. Sometimes I can still hardly believe it myself. And shit I didn't have any makeup on, but.....fuck, hurry up bitch!

I yelled at myself for getting lost in my thoughts and not obeying Daddy. Heels and only heels. Focus! Just like he tells me when my doubts pull me away. I found the all-over baby pink 6-inch platforms that he loved so much for their total commitment to the slutty sissy look. Strapping them on, and feeling my toes forced towards that delicious submissive point made my clitty awaken and start to push at the cage.

I stood and straightened myself out quickly, scampering out of the bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen.

It smelled amazing suddenly. Daddy was preparing something to eat.

"Set the table, slut."

I clip-clopped around the big kitchen island, glancing over at the big open-plan living room where Daddy broke me last night. My heart jumped for him, and for us, and broke into pieces for the life that I can never go back to. And that I don't want to go back to, ever. I think.

From the corner of my eye, I watched him making eggs, chopping something, and moving so fluidly as I found the plates and silverware. It was so strange to do this kind of domesticated behavior, but fun too. I thought, 'is this what it would be like to live together? To be married like in my dream?' I was staring at the two finished table settings thinking about it, smelling the wonderful concoction he was making when I heard him snort,

"You think you're eating at the table?"

Uhhhh....I looked to Daddy and back to the table. Oh fuck of course.

I remembered the hotel, and how he fed me, while I was on my knees worshipping him. Oh wow, is that how we will always eat together? That's fucking hot, and a little scary, I thought.

"No, Daddy! I'm sorry, Daddy."

Expecting a slap any second, I quickly and noisily picked up one plate and silverware and put them all back in their cabinets.

Daddy sat down on a barstool at the kitchen island, in front of the big omelette and potatoes and coffee that he had magically made appear, and I knew what to do from our incredibly hot hotel date. I got onto my knees right next to him.

'Oh please please Daddy give me my first taste of your big cock today, right now when I can still feel the sleep in my brain, when I'm empty of anything except you, please please fuck my morning sissy mouth, Daddy,' I thought desperately as I remembered the body positioning that he likes, and that I use because I need it, I need to please him.

I spread my legs and arched my ass out sensually behind me, moving my hips slowly around, feeling the silky babydoll drape across my lower back, tilting my head to the side licking my lips. Becoming the slut I am, becoming what Daddy wants. Obedience, submission, sexuality, all for him, all for Daddy's pleasure. I stared up at him, wanting him and his cock as bad as I've wanted anything.

He let me wrap my hands around his thick powerful leg, just worshipping him, loving him, touching him and kneeling beside him as he ate. He would feed me from his fork every once in a while, just a few bites here and there but just enough to restore my energy. Every bite was a sensual gift from him to me, a little mouthful of caring, nourishing, as my hands caressed his leg and then his shifting, growing bulge as he ate. 'This is how we take care of each other,' I thought.

After finishing, I was so very horny for him, just being next to Daddy like this, on my knees, feeling his strong, muscular legs and wanting him, wanting to fall deeper for him into submission and stop doubting, never doubt Daddy.

"Very good, princess," said Daddy after pouring the rest of his coffee into my open mouth to finish our morning.

"We're going on a hike so get cleaned up."

A hike? Like outside, together?

"Don't worry, slut, there's a private trail by the house. Great views of the town. But no swishing, understood?" He said, looking directly down at me.

"Yes, Daddy, your slut understands, Daddy."

"Good girl. Go."

I got to my feet and teetered back into the bedroom, stealing a last glance back at him, then stripping everything off and jumping into the shower. I was so turned on now after kneeling besides Daddy being fed as I felt him up, his thick meaty cock so far away under his boxers. I felt my hand drifting to my cage as I showered, wanting to touch my clitty and dream of him. Once I had cleaned everywhere - inside and out - I found the too-large acrylic plug from our ride up yesterday, cleaned it, gave it a squirt of lube, and I closed my eyes and pushed.

Ohhhhh the stretch the stretch, oh why why is it so overwhelming, why does it make me need more, need him, need to submit, need to offer my pussy forever to his cock, to want pain, to need it, craving Daddy's lust, his strength used on me, all from this feeling, this amazing feeling of giving in?

'Ok, ok, Trisha', I said under my breath after the plug was seated inside my little hole. I took a few deep breaths, and turned my attention to my clothes. 'A private hike but no swishing; let's see...'

I put on a lavender pair of tight thong panties that would hold the plug deep inside me, and my highly-distressed medium blue girls' hip-hugger ultra lo-cut jeans, so tight and perfect, accenting my curves and legs.

I had to close my eyes and just let the feeling wash over me. 'Daddy Daddy,' I thought, feeling like I might cum in my cage, as the denim flowed past my feet and up my smooth legs, encasing them tightly, I pulled the jeans on so securely, like a second skin around me. 'He's really done it to me, fuck,' I thought; I've adopted his intense denim fetish so completely.

Denim.

I know what denim means when Daddy is around. It means sex, it means he wants me, and I want him; it's our bond now. It means that I wear it as a pledge of my obedience to him and now I wear it for my own lust, my lust for him, for serving him. (And it has like fucking magical powers to turn him on, girls. If you ever meet a daddy with a really specific fetish, hold on tight.)

Daddy had told me to bring hiking boots so I had a brand new pair of tan timberlands, like a true NY gurl lol. They weren't very girly, but I couldn't find them in white or pink, and I figured there weren't many ways I could 'swish' in these, so Daddy wouldn't mind.

I did very light makeup just a little eyeliner and blush, hardly noticeable I hoped. I tucked my pink glitter lipstick into my jeans' pocket in case Daddy wanted a pretty mouth. I put in a set of plain silver nipple barbells and a belly ring, nothing too complicated in case we were doing something really physical outside.

Then, a matching lavender bra, and I picked up my phone to check the temperature. Ok, not bad, about 60 F (15 C). Perfect temperature for another clothing surprise for Daddy. During one of our early internet chats, long before we met in person, we found a mutual fetish of being like seemingly straight male friends in public, and no one knowing that I'm his owned femmed fucktoy behind closed doors.

One of the hot things that Daddy mentioned was that when we go to like a sports bar or some plain jane straight joint, I should always call him "D" in public. People will just think it's short for Dave or Dennis, but we'll know. We'll know everything.

I had found a white pullover hoodie from a sports team with a huge blue 'D' on the front that matched the denim I was wearing. I pulled it over my head, seating the bottom about halfway down my round ass to mask the ultra lo-cut of the hip-huggers, and looked at myself in the mirror, turning slowly. Wow, I could be boy or girl right now.

Daddy came up behind me as I was finishing my hair, took a look at me and smiled. He wrapped his strong arm around my waist, and kissed my cheek tenderly from behind me.

"Very nice, baby girl." I felt his breath on my ear and my knees almost buckled. "Tell me what you are," he whispered.

"I'm Daddy's whore," I said, my voice a high wisp of lust, feeling his tender, controlling arm around me, and his lips on my cheek.

"Is your plug in?"

"Yes, Daddy. The big one, Daddy."

He reached down to feel my ass in the jeans - I knew he couldn't resist a feel - and to tap the plug lightly. I moaned softly and arched my denim-covered ass into his strong hand.

He took his hand from my ass and wrapped a white woolen scarf loosely around my neck to conceal the locked leather collar which obviously would have given the whole game away.

"Let's go."

He took me to the front door and we left, walking to the road at the end of the drive. We strolled silently side by side until we got to a trail, when I noticed my little hole flexing and spasming around the plug, keeping me on edge, refusing to open but for another step, and another, and another, my new boots now clodding behind Daddy's big frame, then following Daddy down the trail as I told myself relax, relax Trisha, relax and remember what you are, 'oh Daddy Daddy I'm yours I'm yours please please,' begging for him silently in my mind as we walked further into the woods.

----------------

New England hiking is really something wonderful. The smell of the pines and the fall air, gentle climb upwards, turn-backs here and there, darker moments with suddenly thick canopy overhead, then vistas overlooking a Rockwell town, the tiny quaint figurines never suspecting the depravity and pure sexual transcendence just a few hundred meters upwards.

We came up over a hill as I noticed that the trees had gotten a lot shorter. There was a low, flat boulder next to the trail, angled slightly upwards and towards the cliff. Daddy reached it first, and motioned for me to hurry up and see.

From over the boulder, there was a clear lookout beyond the cliff and to the next mountain range some miles away. There was the town down there and a highway through the valley to the next one.

'We must have driven through that town on the way here, but I don't remember....Wait,' I thought, 'oh, I was blowing him the whole way, omg right through the town?' I almost chuckled, but a hawk flew by startling me with a shriek before peeling away into the open valley.

"It's beautiful, Daddy." I just said it, I couldn't help it.

He didn't bother correcting me, as his hands were suddenly around my jeans as we stood there, pulling my thin belt open and unbuttoning them. He had never done this before; it was always me taking both of our clothes off. I was a little startled, but started grinding my hips, just shimmying to help him open my so-tight jeans. The feeling of him peeling them open and down across my smooth ass, his strong hands working the denim down with purpose and visible lust.

'Yes yes Daddy, yes take me, use me please please' I wanted to cry out, but as soon as they were peeled down under my ass:

Smack!

"Ohh Daddy!" I cried out, expecting a wave of pain to begin crashing against me.

But he didn't hit me again, and that one wasn't very hard; it was more sensual. Then he was lustily gripping my bare cheeks, digging his hands into them, looking me up and down, quicker breaths, a growl as his lust came out for me.

My hands reached to open his jeans and he let me, pulling his thick black leather belt open and looking up at him for a cue to take it from its loops and present it to Daddy for everything I need from him, the pain that I beg for, my truth in serving him, but he just leaned in and kissed me, pulling me into him Daddy Daddy I give it all to you, please please make me your girl, use me break me Daddy I give it to you I trust you I need you please please don't leave please Daddy Daddy...

His stiff, pulsing cock was in my hands as we kissed. Stroking and caressing him, omg it's so perfect, Daddy's cock Daddy's cock, up and down, the cock that owns me, that I live to serve and please, running my nails quickly over the head and shaft then gripping and stroking pulling hard and then so soft as I moaned into his wet, controlling mouth, needing him, needing to be his depraved fuckhole slut, his obedient girl, confessing it all to Daddy, with our tongues together, submitting, giving in to him, his desires, his needs, his time, I'm his, owned, at peace, loved, I trade everything Daddy I trade it all for you....

I felt Daddy's first sweet drop of pre-cum in my hand just at the moment he pulled his lips from mine and turned me around. He spoke softly:

"On the rock, babygirl, face down and flat."

I turned to the large boulder, and kneeled gingerly and as quickly as I could with the tight jeans on, peeled down barely above my knees. Then I was face down on the cool rock, and it was felt so good on my newly exposed thighs and hips which I began arching up and back towards him, letting Daddy know his whore accepts, 'I accept my place Daddy please take me take me here,' I thought. I could even feel the coolness in my warm, locked-up clitty, damp from our exertion up the mountain. I turned my head forward and marveled at the view, looking over the edge of the boulder to the incredible sky in front of me and town below, and now Daddy behind me, oh god oh god take a deep breath take a deep breath...

I felt his lips kissing my neck then his body behind me, he's being so sensual with me ohhhh Daddy Daddy. I was expecting the belt to come any second but it didn't, just his soft warm bites of my neck and ear and his rough hand moving slowly over my bare thighs, held together by the tight jeans just at my knees.

Then his hand was there, slowly turning the clear acrylic plug holding my little pussy open around it. My breathing became heavy as I felt him, almost touching me inside, giving him my most intimate place, a place that takes everything from me, and gives it all to him, to Daddy I accept Daddy I accept....

"Angel," whispered Daddy.

"Yes, Daddy,"

He was kissing my neck like he had never done, being so soft with me for the first time. I didn't think I wanted this, or that he was the type, but it became another life-changing moment for me, to accept Daddy and myself as his romantic partner, able to love him softly and obediently and not need it always beat out of me, to push the pain away, push the doubts away.

"Are you my girl?"

"Yes, Daddy,"

I felt his hand tighten on the large acrylic plug, suddenly feeling so stiff inside me then the pressure as Daddy pulled, tugged, coaxed the huge clear thing from my little hole ohhhh Daddy Daddy, squealing as it reached the widest point, letting Daddy know I can take him, I can, Daddy, please please I can.

The plug popped out of me, and I felt a second of the cool mountain air inside me, before my pink pussy winked closed, now so ready for him. I was breathing heavily in anticipation. Daddy pulled my lavender thong down to my jeans, holding my legs together tightly.

Daddy had brought some of the small single-use lube packets and he coated his hard cock, now so ready from my soft hand and our passionate kisses. He stroked it as he let the last few cool drops of lube fall onto my eager, waiting hole, letting me know he's coming, Daddy is taking what's his now,.

"Listen to me, Trisha," said Daddy in a voice full of lust as he stroked behind me, getting ready for me.

"Sometimes I want to make love to my girl, but I want you to love it too, babygirl. No more doubts."

"I love it, Daddy! I love it so much Daddy!!"

"Shhhh princess, I know. But this is different. Listen to me closely.

I want to accept your pussy as the center of your sexuality. Say it."

So fucking dirty, Daddy. Yes yes I'll say it, Daddy, and I'll believe it, I'll live it for you Daddy, I accept I accept.

It took me a second to formulate just what I was going to say to him.

"I accept my pussy as the center of my sexuality, Daddy"

"Keep saying it, baby."

"I accept my pussy as the center of my sexuality, Daddy"

At first, it seemed a little robotic to me to say this over and over but then,

Then I felt the weight and heft of Daddy's wet head against my entrance ohh Daddy,

'I accept my pussy as the center of my sexuality' - and he pushed into me, forcing my tight hole to open around him and embrace him, holding and needing him and being used by him and hurt by him ohhhh Daddy Daddy

'I accept my pussy as the center of my sexuality, Daddy!'

He worked his cock in slowly but with little resistance, and the hard rock was the perfect surface for a horny Daddy to impale his owned fucktoy slut on.

But mostly, it was those words. They started to affect me in a different way as Daddy entered, then pushed, then bottomed out inside so beautifully inside me after a few minutes of working my cunt open so deep with his Dominant Alpha cock. I thought I would burst into tears as I felt him all the way inside me, as I repeared over and over:

"I accept my pussy as the center of my sexuality, Daddy!"

Oh my god it's happening, it's happening. I felt my pussy suddenly in a new way, my clit seemed to disappear, and I was around him, wrapped around his cock, maximum pleasure attainable this exact way, with Daddy inside me, inside my little sissy fuckhole pussy, trained for him, trained to take him and make sweet slow love to him and also get fucked to oblivion, Daddy, yes yes Daddy oh wow Daddy is owning my pussy now, teaching me all the ways to please him with it, I'm starting to understand, we're going so deep Daddy so so deep, the things I'm learning now, things I'm becoming.

"Ohhhhhh Daddy! I accept my pussy as the center of my sexuality, Daddy!"

He started to pump slowly in and out of me, holding most of his cock inside me, but the last few inches pushing and pulling my tight ring back and forth. I was lost in pleasure and feminine joy of submission and just letting it all go for him, as he started to speed up. Ohhh Daddy Daddy Daddy my pussy is yours Daddy forever Daddy ohhhhh!!!

"Keep.....Keep saying it, angel," said Daddy between panting breaths, "Let me hear you," he said as he fucked me, blinding me with pleasure, explosions from my deepest place; a seismic shift in my sexuality, everything I am, I dreamed I was.

"I accept, I accept my pussy as the center of my sexuality, Daddy!"

Ohhhhhh I accept, I accept I accept, I accept!!" Soon, it was all I could say as I felt my sissygasm building like a rumble through these mountains, an earthquake that's going to split this rock into a thousand shards, something in the distance barreling towards me as Daddy fucks me pumps my little cunt full of him yes yes Daddy fucking please please fill me fill my pussy may I cum may I cummmm Daddy Daddy please please!!!

He grunted low and sharp, growling in my ear, sweating, breathing, as my pussy opened for Daddy, willing milking him gripping and never letting go, taking all the pleasure he was giving me as I came screaming over the cliff, "Ohhhhh fuck fuck I'm your whore Daddy!!! OHHHHHHHHI ACCEPT I ACCEPT MY PUSSY OHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

12