Taking the Plunge Bk. 02 Pt. 12

Story Info
Last Chapter of Book 2.
5.2k words
4.85
3.5k
5

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy led me out to the big open living room. This was my second time being leashed by him and oh what a feeling. My eyes glued to his back and his strong hand holding the leash as I strutted behind him, my denim ankle boots click-clacking the whole way.

I had a little sly smile on my face, I mean this was actually kind of fun and playful in a way, and Daddy had been so nice to me during our walk - strangely nice. I was feeling so femme and subby for him, any little spikes of shame were sanded down by his kindness and my fascination at how good this actually feels. I was more than willing to just keep doing whatever Daddy wants today.

He had set up a small table in the living room right in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and there was a plate with some kind of sandwich and sides, and a bottle of whisky and a glass filled with ice. Wow, Daddy actually like, knows how to cook?

"Lunchtime," was all Daddy said as he sat down and yanked the chain. I felt the tug around my neck and knew what to do.

I went quickly down onto my knees right next to him and placed both hands onto his thigh, gazing at him obediently as I moved my hips around slowly, waiting for a mouthful.

Just like at breakfast, he fed me piece by piece as I caressed him, running my hands across his legs and bulge, having emptied Daddy's big balls into me on the trail. I stole glances out of the windows, so beautiful with the large strand of pines and the ridge of the next range in the distance, the sun turning orange in the late-day sky. Is everything perfect right now?

When he finished, he filled the glass with whisky and gave the ice cubes a spin, taking a few sips before pouring the rest into my mouth. Mmmmmmm, Daddy, my first drink with you today, please take me there Daddy I go with you anywhere...He refilled the glass for himself.

"Take the dishes to the sink and bring back what's on the counter, princess, " he said quietly.

I got to my feet and picked up his plate and silverware and teetered to the kitchen, hoping to get back before the whisky kicked in. There on the countertop was a - what is that, a vibrator? It was a black, rechargeable magic-wand type of vibrator which I picked up and looked at quickly before returning to Daddy.

He had moved to the large sectional sofa with his drink in hand.

"I've got to make a few calls, baby girl, so why don't you move for me a little bit. And you can use that on your cage, but no cumming, understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," I answered eagerly.

I always love it when Daddy is on one of his business calls and I'm 'entertaining' him. The power dynamic is so obvious and makes me feel so completely owned and like Daddy's well-behaved sex toy, which I am.

As Daddy alternately paced, or sat on the sofa talking all kinds of technical things about his job, while staring at his owned obedient fuckslut, I moved for him. My ass in the cutoff denim shorts, bare legs down to my ankles, and the denim boots, flipping my hair, then standing and shimmying so slowly with my legs together, then turning and bending forward for him, arching my ass out....and always with the vibrator on my cage, fuck I'm starting to leak omg, Daddy.

Now and then, while talking, he would walk up to me and just grab a handful of an ass cheek and squeeze until I almost cried out, then give me a little pat to continue. My sexual fever was heating up feeling the constant, low thrum of the wand pressed through my denim shorts and shooting the vibrations right through my cage to my clitty. And still I moved and moved for him. Then I got down onto my knees, my ass facing him and did my best slow-motion twerking, and tried not to moan from the wand, oh it's getting harder and harder not to cum.

But most of all, I watched him. My Daddy. So Dominant and strong, staring at his cockslut sissy turning herself on for him, willing to do just about anything, my body changing, my mind changing, all for him for his attention, his care, his pain, his needs. I'm yours, Daddy all yours....

I was almost shaking from the wand teasing me right to the edge as I stared at Daddy. Soon he hung up and stood, adjusting his growing bulge that I had helped to re-awaken with my wanton dancing and pure sluttiness. Oh Daddy you see what I do for you, what I am for you?

He picked up the leash end, yanking on it to stand me up and bring me close. I tried to stand submissively with my feet together, hands by my side, one holding the wand, but I was so horny I just kept rolling my hips around, unable to take my eyes off of him. I was taking short deep breaths and feeling my heart pounding from being so turned on.

Daddy came right up to me; I averted my eyes and thinking "here it comes here it comes, Daddy is going to slap me for being a dumb whore," but he just took my chin and lifted it and kissed me softly right on the lips. What is going on, I thought. I almost melted right there; it's one thing to dress like a sissy slut and get the rough treatment, but another thing entirely to be treated like a girl, softly and gently while serving your man, and just to become 'her.' It's so deep and intimate and feels so transgressive, on a different level.

"You've been wonderful today, Trish," he said to me softly in his deep voice, as he pulled his lips away, "It's time to show you something."

My eyes widened as I wondered what my inventive owner has up his sleeve for me. He stepped away from me, and tugged on the leash.

I followed without a word as we started to walk back past the kitchen towards the bedroom. But he stopped before we got there and opened the door to, what I thought was a storage cabinet in the hallway. He reached in and flipped on an orange-glowing light switch and then I could see a few black stairs going down and a wall painted crimson red.

"After you, angel," He said with a smirk. As I stepped past him, he stopped me to unhook the leash from my locked collar and motioned for me to go down the stairs.

I took one step gingerly down after another - not easy in platform pumps - then got to the bottom and turned the corner.

I almost fainted. My mouth was agape as Daddy stepped down the stairs and stood behind me.

It was a fucking dungeon. Well-outfitted with a large cross against the wall, a sawhorse for spankings, a pulley and rope system hanging from the ceiling, spreader bars and a few floggers and paddles hanging on a wall, an oral worship chair, and...just more and more kinky stuff everywhere I looked.

[It turns out there are a few 'fetish homes' upstate that are rented like Air B&Bs. Daddy knows all about them surprise surprise. They all have some kind of dungeon, and are cleaned between rentals.]

"I'm thinking of buying this place...or one like it," said Daddy as he looked around.

I was speechless. At some point in my sissy fantasy world, I had envisioned myself being used on pretty much every piece of equipment down here.

Ok....no wonder he was so nice to me all day. Things are going to change rather quickly I think, if we play down here tonight.

'Oh shit! My present for him,' I suddenly remembered. Now is the perfect time to give it to him! How do I tell him? Fuck, just say it bitch.

"Daddy?" I asked as sweetly as I could muster, my eyes drinking in all of the possibilities in the dungeon.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"May I...may I be right back, Daddy? I promise you won't mind when I come back."

He looked a little puzzled but said, "Sure, babygirl. And would my angel like me to wait here?"

"Yes, Daddy just for a few minutes please please please?" I replied like a dumb bimbo slut trying to coax her man into going shopping.

"Ok, I'll wait, princess."

I scurried back up the stairs, breathlessly to the master bedroom, pulling my 'I heart Daddy' top off as soon I got through the door, and then quickly pulling off the denim shorts.

I opened the large duffle bag and found it. Daddy's new present - the custom heavy spanking belt I had bought for him. Now is the time, only right now. Ohh Daddy Daddy break me please please, I thought as I ran my hands over the dark wood gift box, dreaming of the pain that I was asking for with this.

I had to change quickly into everything I had planned for this gift-giving moment.

I had a denim micro-skirt that doesn't even cover half my ass, making a nice target for Daddy, and a long sleeve tight white vinyl cutoff top that I found in a fetish store. It left most of my back open and I got it just for this moment. The outline of my nipple barbells were easily visible under the tight top. I had found a a set of four baby pink leather bondage cuffs, wrists and ankles, making sure they were tight and the D-rings were facing outward.

I took a look in the mirror. Wow I was looking a lot more fetish-y now with my ass on display and the tight vinyl shining on my shoulders and arms, and the cuffs.

Here we go, Trisha. Don't be scared. Trust Daddy; just trust him. He was so nice today, all day.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember what he had told me. That this was supposed to be fun and a good time for both of us, and that I shouldn't get in my own way.

I repeated silently a few times:

"I accept everything from Daddy.

I accept, I accept, I accept."

I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror, Daddy's slut, Trisha from my dreams about to be made real.

One more nervous deep breath, and I turned, picked up the gift box, and walked back to the hidden staircase, making my way down step by step.

Daddy was there, tightening the screws on some device when he heard my ankle boots clopping down the stairs. I walked up to him holding the long gift box with both hands out and looking down submissively, lifting the box as my offering.

My pledge of masochism and obedience to you, Daddy.

He stood there, taking me in, now dressed like his fetish slut wet dream. I just love surprising him the way he does to me, throwing him for a loop with my deep submissive desires and willingness to go there, even if it hurts, especially when it hurts.

He took the box from my hands and looked at it with care, soon pulling the long hinged top open. I stared at his face, craving any sign of approval. He slowly pulled out the custom belt, heavy and angry with the dark carved wooden handle, and the shining, serious brass plates on both sides that just read 'DADDY' in formal engraved letters.

He put down the box and lifted and swung the belt a few times, making a nasty swish through the air. Then he looked at me with a proud and mischievous smile.

"Thank you, angel; it's really beautiful."

I know I'm not supposed to speak without permission but I had to say it. I had to.

"I pledge myself to you, Daddy."

He came up to me and kissed my forehead.

He whispered, "Are you ready, bitch?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"What is your safe word?"

"Red, Daddy."

"Good girl. Over here."

During our many internet chats before meeting at the hotel the first time, Daddy would question me, asking me about my fetishes, my fantasies, what were my deepest dirty secrets. It turned him on to hear me describe them in such detail, and turned me on to finally have someone to tell, someone who understood completely and was basically into the same things on the other side. We were hooked on each other from the beginning.

One of my recurring fetish positions was this: both arms above my head, wrist cuffs fastened together and hooked to a support overhead, like a fixed steel bar. My ankles are kept apart with a spreader bar, fastened to both cuffs.

It goes slowly at first with flogging, then belting, pulling cries of pain and gratitude from his owned fucktoy, and alternates my pain with opening my little pussy in some way, toys, plugs, finally fucking me, using me the way a true Dominant wants to - to become lost in lust and pain together, pushing limits and finding transcendence.

I followed him to the pulley system thing with the tan rope. It was a yellow pulley, not romantic, just functional and scary, fucking hot Daddy omg really we're doing it. Oh fuck, my heart sped up as I realized it was about to happen, and with the heavy belt I had just given him.

I watched him untie the rope ends from the large wooden pillar and I looked above me as he lowered the pulley to about my chest height. He secured the rope back on the wall and stepped to me. On the end of the pulley was a large carabiner, a real one for hikers (not the cheap ones for your keys, girls. Don't use those.)

He grabbed my left wrist in one hand, fuck, he is strong I know, but I could just feel it, the way he moved my arm towards him with such ease and force. He turned the wrist cuff around so the D-ring was facing inward, and did the same with my right cuff. Then he fastened them both to the carabiner, with a metallic click.

As he was pulling on the carabiner, checking - now I know - for safety's sake, to make sure that everything was in working order, Daddy almost whispered to me:

"Tell me your safe word, princess."

I took a few panting involuntary breaths.

"Red, Daddy," I replied, intimately to him. We both knew it was time for a new line to be crossed together.

He pulled the rope and I lifted my head back to watch the pulley rising with my hands moving up my face, over my head, arms extended. Oh wow oh wow..

"Spread your legs, girl." he ordered smartly knowing that I would lose a few inches in height in order to give him the target he deserves.

I stepped out with both feet, arched so high in the denim platforms, and pushed my ass out to help Daddy find the right height that would turn him on as much as possible, oh fuck yes Daddy use me like this, just for your pleasure Daddy just what you need I accept I accept

Putting my body into this position heated me up on so much, and she entered me right away. I became the slut for him that I dream of, that I'm so scared of, that I need, I lust for, that I want him to have, that he is making me accept.

I was moving my ass around slowly, trying to look back over my shoulder when I felt him around my ankles. Daddy had taken a 3-foot spreader bar from the wall, and was attaching it to my ankle cuffs with much smaller carabiners, then he clasped another one to the center eye hook of the bar and attached it to the floor. Oh...that's what Daddy was screwing in when I came down the stairs with his gift. I'm ready for this, Trisha, I'm ready yes Daddy yes yes only yes...

Daddy Daddy Daddy I give everything to you. I wear your denim and turn myself on and become what you want, what I want, and all I want is you now, to please you and be broken by you and be in your arms, and under your belt, Daddy...I accept..

I accept everything, Daddy....

----------------------------

Again and again the heavy belt whapped me; blinding, coursing pain radiating out from my ass, my thighs and my back, over and over and over again as I faded away. I stopped my wailing and crying, and then even speaking, my body run through with adrenaline and fear and love and pain and hurt and infinity and stars and the whole universe, atomic explosions in a silent film..

"Ohh!...Ohh!" I squeaked out unconsciously, crying out softly with every blow from the heavy belt. The sting disintegrating my mind, breaking me into pure obedience, pure pain, forcing myself to accept it all for Daddy because I asked for it, I need it, I want it.

Then one strong arm around my waist, and Daddy's other hand probing me, now three, now four thick fingers worked into my pink, sissy fuckhole, stretching me, forcing acceptance, changing me, making my body into what Daddy wants, what I want for him, for myself. Then pressing more cool lube onto my twitching little hole and then he's right behind me. In the opaque daze of my sub-space, eyes still filled with tears, through the pleasure and the pain, he...

He pushed his cock into me. Daddy Daddy, fucking me back to reality and to oblivion, Daddy's beautiful, meaty cock forcing open my little hole, my sissy cunt, so ready from his expert whipping and probing, holding on to him with my pussy as he fucks me harder, then harder still, breathing heavily next to my ear, asking me his dirty questions as he uses his owned, masochistic sissy:

"Who's my fucking whore?" He grunted through clenched teeth of passion, his cock buried inside me so deliciously.

"I'm..I'm Daddy's whore!" And more and more hard pumps into my widening hole...ohhhh!!!

"Who's my good little princess slut?" And more and more dirty terrible questions and confessions. Soon it didn't even matter what we said; we were both lost in the passion, Daddy in his Dom-space taking me there to the edge, and past it, and me in my sub-space, lost in the pain the cock the obedience, the giving in...it was so beautiful together.

Emotions flooded me. His cock, Daddy's cock that I live for, that I obsess over, pumping in and out of my cunt so forcefully, pulling my used little hole back and forth, as he took his pleasure from my whipped body, the signs of my obedience and submission written all over my skin in belt marks. I give it to you, all of me, all of me, Daddy...

"I...I.." More hard thrusts into me...

"What baby?.....Tell Daddy.....tell Daddy everything," he said almost out of breath as he fucked me harder and harder, hung there by my wrists, hearing the carabiners rattle with every incredible thrust into me.

I was overwhelmed. His cock, his arms, his breath, his belt, his pain, his kindness, his dominance, his voice, his sweat, his scent, his palm against my face, his jeans, his lips, his demands, his permission to be who I am, to beat it out of me, to fuck it out of me, I was breaking....

I couldn't help myself. I confessed.

"I...I.....I love you, Daddy, I love you Daddy! I love you so much, Daddy!!!"

He quickly kissed my tear-stained cheek as he fucked me; I felt his arm tighten around me, almost hugging me as he fucked my pussy.

"I love you too, baby girl...uhhhhh....Daddy loves his little...slut...ughhhhhh...." He was so close to cumming now, getting the words out between his grunts, his thrusts into my open, dripping fuckhole, now taking him in easily, willingly, I accept I accept, Daddy...

"Keep saying it, baby...uhhh" he ordered me; he needed me to say it as much as I did, and I did, I did, I did, over and over...It felt so good..

"I love you Daddy!! I love you Daddy!! I love you Daddy!!"

"UHHGG UHHGG UHGG," I heard him moan and he gripped my hips with both hands as he came inside me for the second time that day, burying his pulsing cock in my obedient dripping sissy cunt, sealing our love, sealing our bond of Daddy and sissy, and putting me back together with the thick, milky seed from his cock, my world, my meaning, my purpose now.

My Daddy.

------------------------

He was panting, still inside me. His head next to mine, both of us taking deep breaths from the exertion of our painful, loving, devotion. He planted a small kiss on my my cheek and pulled his cock from my sore, pulsing little pussy. I felt a warm dollop of his cum dripping down my inner thigh. I was in a daze but I still wanted him to feed it to me, just to prove my devotion to him. But he stepped away, leaving me hanging there for a few minutes. I would have stayed there forever if he wanted me to. My stinging back and legs and ass felt like million little prickly explosions, each one reminding me of him, a touch even when he's not there.

I heard him coming back down the stairs and tried to see, turning my head. Through my watery eyes, I could just see that he had put on a pair of boxers, as he stepped behind me.

"Ahhhh!!!!" I screamed, then relaxed as I felt his hand, impossibly cool now, on my belted, reddened ass, so warm from his punishment, but then ohhh the healing lotion, Daddy Daddy so good to me. And how could he resist my bare ass and back, now deep pink with the marks from the heavy belt, striped over and over dozens of times just like my recurring dream of Trisha, of me in the mirror.

12