Taking the Plunge Ch. 02

Story Info
His sexual horizon expands.
7.5k words
4.75
18.7k
34

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers

It took a moment for me to realize where I was when I woke up. I could feel my piss hard pressing into the gap at the top of Marge's legs. Before I was fully awake I snuggled closer.

The fog of sleep cleared and I became aware that I was in a hotel room snuggled up to Paul, not my wife. The events of last night came rushing back with crystal clarity. I had had sex with Paul. He had seduced me and turned me on to the pleasures of sucking his cock.

Before last night I had no idea I could be turned on by a man the way I was by him. Remembering what I had done I felt no shame. On the contrary, I was glad he had seduced me. I was amazed by how easily I had slipped into the role of Paul's lover. I asked myself, "Was it just the highly charged erotic situation I found myself in last night or had I really subconsciously wanted to suck his dick? Why did I like it so much? Was this a long suppressed desire from my youth? "

Pushing those thoughts aside I rolled away from Paul and got out of bed to take a shower and get ready for work. I left Paul sleeping, figuring to wake him after I showered. Standing under the hot water of the shower the events of last night flickered through my head like a chopped up movie.

An image of Paul's beautiful cock flashed through my mind. I remembered the thickness of it as I struggled to take it in my mouth the first time. I thought about the smooth velvety feel of his cock head on my tongue. I remembered how his cum tasted. I had enjoyed the creamy texture, the slightly salty and pungent smell of it. I felt my dick expanding as it hardened. I imagined my hands soaping my body were Paul's caressing me.

Just as I closed my hand around my dick to stroke it the shower door opened and Paul stepped in with me. He looked at my hard-on and smiled. "Good morning, Tom. I'm guessing you have no regrets about last night?" He put a hand on my hard dick and used the other to gently push me against the shower wall. He surprised the hell out of me when he planted his lips on mine and kissed me.

Then I surprised myself when I returned his kiss. Another first for me. It wasn't that much different from kissing a woman; except for the stubble from Paul's overnight beard growth scratching my chin. His lips were soft against mine and I opened my mouth when I felt his tongue pressing on my lips. Our tongues wrapped around each other as we kissed passionately. One big difference was the feel of Paul's hard cock pressing against mine. I moved my hips thrilling to the sensation of our cocks rubbing together. When Paul ended the kiss I was breathless. He dropped his head to my chest where he sucked on my right nipple. I felt his hand stroking my dick, gently massaging it.

My voice was shaky when I replied. "N-no regrets, Paul." Paul's tongue on my nipple and his hand on my dick was making my knees weak. As much as I wanted him to continue I knew the timing was wrong. I panted, "Paul, you need to stop. I don't think we have time for any fooling around this morning. We can't be late to meet with the project manager first thing today. Okay?"

He answered me by releasing my nipple and trailing his lips down my body as he sank to his knees. He put the head of my dick in his mouth. The heat of his mouth melted my resistance away. The sensation of his hot mouth on my dick felt as good this morning as it had last night. I sighed and rested my hands lightly on his head as he gave me a fantastic blow job. It took less time than I thought to get me off.

When I finished cumming Paul released me from his mouth and said, "Now get out of here and let me shower. I need something more substantial for breakfast before we head to the job site." He laughed and patted my ass as I stepped out of the shower.

As I dried off I thought about Marge and wondered how I was going to tell her. My only regret was still the fact that I had cheated on her. The bad part was that I knew I was going to be cheating all week. The last few minutes in the shower had proved that. Remembering those few minutes my dick started to get hard again so I had to make myself think about the job we were here to do. By the time Paul came out of the shower I was dressed and had myself under control.

As we were leaving the room it occurred to me to mess up the undisturbed bed. I was perfectly fine with sleeping with Paul, but I guess the heterosexual side of me wasn't quite ready to tell the world that I had a gay side too. I made a mental note to disturb that bed every day.

After a quick breakfast we drove to the airport to meet with the project manager. He went over the job and explained the time constraints involved. By nine o'clock we were fully briefed, had ordered the materials we needed to accomplish the job and were prepping the site. The day seemed like it went on forever. It was hard for me to concentrate on the job at hand when all I could think about was the night before and what we would be doing later that evening. Finally the work day ended and we headed back to the hotel.

I don't remember much about the short trip. At first we engaged in small talk as Paul drove. During a lull in conversation my mind drifted to thoughts of what we would be doing again that night. I was as excited by those thoughts as I had ever been heading out on a first date.

I jumped a little and my eyes flew open when I felt Paul's hand on my thigh. He laughed and shook my leg. "Hey, wake up man. We are at the hotel." I hadn't been asleep, but I guess I had closed my eyes while enjoying the images of Paul; naked before me with his thick cock in my hand. I adjusted my hard-on as I got out of the truck so I could walk through the hotel lobby to the elevators.

It was late evening so we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant again, but first we wanted to take quick showers and clean up a little. In our room, Paul flopped down on his bed and I went in to shower first. I was just rinsing the soap off me when Paul opened the shower door and stepped in. I let him get under the water to get wet. Instead of getting out I picked up the bar of soap to lather him up. I started with his chest, then both arms.

My heart raced as my soapy hands caressed his body. I turned him around and soaped his back and buttocks. His ass was really firm under my hands as I massaged it. I couldn't help but compare his hard toned body to my wife's soft supple curves. I liked the feel of both their bodies under my hands.

I slid my hand through his ass crack and my finger brushed across his asshole as I lathered him. He moaned and spread his legs a little, inviting me to continue. I massaged his anus as I kneeled down and soaped the back of his legs. Paul turned to face me again. My breath caught in my throat when I saw his hard on. I soaped his balls and cock; paying extra attention to his cock. The silky smooth feeling of his soap covered cock was so sensuous as I stroked it.

I backed him under the spray from the shower head. As the soap disappeared I put my lips around the head of his cock. I liked the feel of it in my mouth. His thickness was easier to take this time. I was getting used to sucking his cock. It was exhilarating to hear Paul moan as I sucked him.

Paul put his hands on the sides of my head and held me still. He started flexing his hips causing his cock to piston in and out of my mouth. He was fucking my face and I loved it. It aroused me that he had taken control. I took my hand off his cock and gently massaged his balls.

Paul moaned his pleasure. I could taste the pre-cum, so sweet and silky, leaking from the tip. He was careful not to gag me as he increased the speed of his cock pumping into my mouth.

I was anticipating his hot cum exploding from his cock when he moaned and stopped moving. With just the head of his cock between my lips I felt the head swell just before the first stream of cum erupted from it. I loved the taste as it filled my mouth. Paul shot three or four streams of cum as he orgasmed. I savored the taste as I tongued the tip of his cock looking for the last dregs of the silky fluid.

Paul stepped back from me and pulled me up to stand with him. This time it felt natural when he kissed me. Our tongues intertwined and I knew he could taste his cum. It thrilled me to share it with him. Our cocks were pressing against each other as he pressed my back against the shower wall. Paul broke the kiss and smiling, said, "It's my turn." He started to slip to his knees.

Deciding to give him a little payback, I stopped him. "No. That was for this morning." As I opened the shower door and stepped out I laughed and said, "I'm starved for some real food."

The food at the hotel was great but I struggled to eat. All I could think about was sucking Paul's fat cock again. I had just sucked him to orgasm less that an hour before and I could hardly wait to have his cock in my mouth again. This whole experience was new to me and I couldn't get enough of it. It reminded me of the way I felt in the beginning of every sexual relationship in the past. That it was the first time with a man seemed to heighten the excitement.

As we finished the meal I tried to think about anything else but Paul. I needed to get his cock off my mind so mine would deflate enough to make it possible for me to walk out of the restaurant without being embarrassed. I paid the bill and that task helped divert my thoughts sufficiently.

On the way through the lobby Paul asked, "What about going into the lounge for a beer or two, Tom?" I was in no mood for beer. The only thing I wanted to drink was his hot cum. " Nah, let's skip the lounge tonight."

Paul had a wicked smile on his face that told me he knew exactly what I wanted. I succeeded in not embarrassing myself as we made our way to the elevators and back upstairs. Once in our room Paul went into the bathroom. I turned on the TV, striped naked and lay on the bed. How appropriate; the screen filled with the image of a woman sucking a man's huge cock.

The contrast between his dark skin and her paleness was very erotic. She double handed his shaft as she sucked on the head of his massive cock; her red lipstick a splash of color between them. The scene was interesting but I had other thoughts on my mind. I stroked my dick lazily while waiting for Paul to return so I could indulge myself in sexual bliss once more.

When the bathroom door opened my vision was filled with the image of Paul; naked. His cock was hard and the mushroom head glistened with pre-cum that was leaking from the tip. I licked my lips in anticipation of running my tongue over his cock head and tasting his sweet fluid.

My pulse raced as I watched him. It amazed me how much I enjoyed looking at his naked body. Paul walked toward the bed, his cock swaying from side to side like a blind man's cane.

When Paul reached the bed he sat down beside me. He looked at me and smiled as I put my hand on his cock. I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed lightly. It was hot to the touch. He gently gripped my dick. His touch sent electric tingles through me. He said, "Is that my dessert you're whipping up?"

I could feel my dick throbbing. I tore my eyes from Paul and looked down. The head of my dick was swollen and purplish in color. There was a droplet of pre-cum clinging to the tip. I couldn't remember ever having such a raging hard-on. I teased, "Yes, it's all for you. Do you have my desert ready?"

Paul leaned over and used his tongue to scoop the droplet of pre cum from my dick head. When he sat up he said,"Yum. Yes, your desert is ready and I have a special treat for you that I hope you will like."

As we stroked each other I smiled back at him and boldly taking the initiative, I kissed him. It was exhilarating to feel my tongue brush across his lips. His lips parted and he excepted my probing tongue. Time ceased to exist. The world reduced to just the two of us being consumed in a bonfire of lust.

Remaining the aggressor, I pulled him down beside me and slowly kissed down his neck to his pecs. I sucked on his nipples just the way I did with Marge. It seemed I couldn't stop mentally comparing the two. I liked her soft globes and his firm pecs equally. I could feel the wrinkled texture of his areolas as my tongue teased them. His nipples hardened under my tongue just like hers.

Paul moaned. His cock was throbbing in my hand as I trailed wet kisses down across his abs. I ran my tongue down the under side of his cock. Then I bathed his ball sack before trailing my tongue back to the head where I tasted his luscious pre-cum when I engulfed his cock head.

Paul spoke softly. "Umm, that feels nice, Tom. You really are a natural at sucking cock. Would you believe me if I told you I have fantasized about this for a year, but the reality is so much better than the fantasy?"

What he said thrilled me. I was determined to give him the best blow job I could. I stroked his cock with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. He moaned with pleasure as I sucked his cock.

Paul stopped me and turned around so we could be in a sixty nine position. There's no way to describe the feeling of his cock sliding across my tongue as it filled my mouth at the same time I felt his mouth around mine. My hand was wrapped around his cock at the base and I could feel my lips touching it on each downward thrust.

It seemed like I was able to take more of his length in my mouth this time. I was so turned on that I wanted to take all of him. I let my hand slip from his cock and immediately choked myself. The head hit my throat and that caused a chain reaction.

My gag reflex caused my body to jerk and my dick gagged Paul. He wrenched his mouth off my dick in a fit of coughing. When he caught his breath he said, "Take it easy champ. Don't kill yourself, or me, trying to take it all. Slow down and enjoy it."

I took his advice and sucked him with long slow strokes. The feeling of his cock sliding through my lips and filling my mouth was so erotic. I was enjoying the sensations of our sixty nine so much I missed the signs that Paul was close to orgasm. Suddenly he was cumming; filling my mouth with his luscious seed. The silky smooth texture coating my tongue and mouth was exquisite. I savored the taste of his load as it slid down my throat.

Paul's hot mouth on my dick was bringing me close to the edge, but he stopped before I could reach it. He let my dick slip from his mouth and sat up. I was very close to cumming. I pleaded. "Please don't tease me, Paul. I'm so close."

"I'm not teasing you,Tom. I think it's time for your special treat. Let me ask you a question. "Have you had anal sex with Marge? Another question. If you have and liked it, would you want to do it with me? Because if you do I would love to feel your hard cock in my ass. Would you like to do that?"

Holy shit! Now Paul wanted me to fuck him. I wasn't opposed to the idea at all. I loved anal sex and Marge was into it too. Although, it had been a long time since we had done it. Watching my dick slip into her asshole was a huge turn on for me. I was curious if there would be a difference with Paul. My sexual horizon was certainly expanding daily now.

"Yes, Marge and I both like anal. And yes, I would love to find out what that's like with you. Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. I love how it feels when a man pushes his cock in my ass. It's about as intimate as two people can get. I bet you would like it too if you let me show you. What about it? You game to try?"

I had been slowly stroking Paul's cock as we talked. I paused as what he said registered. I was looking forward to sliding my dick into Paul's ass, but now there was a question of would I take him in my ass. I was not sure I was ready for that. Especially considering the thickness of his cock. There had never been anything more than a finger in my asshole. I squeezed his cock in my hand.

"Jesus Paul, I do want to fuck you, but I don't know if I want to try that. But on the other hand, last night I didn't know I wanted to suck your cock until I did it either. Let me do you and we'll see where I'm at after that. Okay?"

"Sure. I don't want you to do anything you aren't comfortable with. Let's concentrate on me for now. Why don't you get me ready? You said you and Marge have done anal so you know what to do. Come on, Tom. I can't wait to feel your cock slipping into my ass."

Paul lay down on his back as he spoke. Looking at his smiling face I leaned down and kissed him passionately. I was fully into sex with Paul now. I quickly trailed wet kisses down his body. When I reached his semi hard cock I bathed the head with my tongue, savoring the taste of his pre-cum.

I reached a hand between his legs and ran my finger across his puckered asshole. Paul moaned as I circled his anus with my finger. The musky smell wafting through the air as he spread his legs further apart heightened my arousal. I slowly sucked his cock while I rimmed his anus with my finger. When my finger slipped into his asshole he moaned. My senses were reeling. My desire to replace my finger with my dick was strong, but I didn't think he was quite ready for that.

I took his cock out off my mouth and slowly ran my tongue down his shaft to his ball sack.

I tongued his balls before tracing my tongue across his perineum to his wrinkled pink rosebud. It tasted faintly of mint. Paul moaned, "Ooh yeah." He spread his legs further apart.

I stretched out on my belly and put my hands behind his knees. I pushed forward rotating his hips up off the mattress. His asshole was completely exposed to me now. The hair around it had been shaved. His hard cock was laying on his belly leaking pre-cum. His heavy balls hung just above his asshole.

I could feel my dick pressing into the sheets as I continued to tongue Paul. I rimmed his anus making him moan and wiggle his buttocks. I curled my tongue into a spear and penetrated him with it. He definitely tasted of mint. Paul let out a low soft moan as I tongue fucked him.

There was definitely a difference between doing this with Paul rather than Marge. With Marge my nose was buried between her pussy lips. With Paul I could feel the weight of his ball sack as it sat on the bridge of my nose.

I let go of one leg and used my hand to stroke his cock. My hand was getting wet with the pre-cum leaking from the head. Paul's asshole was sloppy wet when I slipped a finger back into it. It went in really easy so I put another finger in with it. Paul was constantly moaning now as I used my fingers to loosen his sphincter. Paul replaced my hands behind his knees with his, spreading himself for me.

"Oh fuck, Tom. Enough with your fingers. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let me have your cock now. Don't make me wait any longer."

I was ready too, but I was feeling in control now and wanted to prolong the penultimate moment. I got up on my knees and tongued his cock. I continued to use my fingers on his asshole as I sucked his cock. Paul was moaning constantly now. I almost forgot about his ass as I sucked him. I started anticipating how good it would be when his cock started shooting hot cum into my mouth.

Paul brought me back when he said, "That's enough Tom, I don't want to cum before you fuck me. Come on. I so want to feel you in me. Go slow but don't stop until you're balls deep in me. I can take it. I want to feel it all. I've wanted this for so long."

Reluctantly I let his cock slip from between my lips and sat up. "Turn over and get on your knees for me."

"No, I want to take you like this. I like it better in this position. Besides, I want to watch your face as you put your cock in me for the first time."

I knee walked forward and guided my dick to his asshole. When my dick head touched Paul's anus he moaned and bucked his hips up. I pressed forward and the head slid in with almost no resistance. His asshole was very hot around my dick head We were looking into each others eyes as I slowly pushed the rest of my dick home. His lips formed an 'O' as he moaned with pleasure. I could feel his sphincter expanding around me. His asshole was like a tight glove around my dick.

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers
12