Taking the Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I deep cleansed again Saturday morning, but this time my long handled butt plug went in right away. Brice already knew I liked getting my ass fucked.

I walked to the beach, and stopped cold as Brice stood to greet me. In my usual spot was a huge piece of carpet, two equally huge umbrellas to shade part of it. Some towels laid out in the sun and some canvas chairs under the umbrellas. And a not so small cooler near the chairs.

Brice strode up to me and held me tight with one hand while the other roamed my body as his tongue invaded my mouth. I moaned as his dick firmed between us, he moaned when his hand found the butt plug handle.

He led me to his little camp, steering me with one hand on my ass and his pinkie nudging the plug handle.

"Quite the spread here Brice."

He grinned and turned me to him, one hand on my ass nudging the plug handle as the other cupped and groped my boob, his fingers going to town on my nipple. "I wanted to make a good impression. So you know I'm not some bum just looking for a hot piece of ass."

Of course 'hot piece of ass' was accompanied by him kissing me and pressing the handle in a bit.

I wrapped both arms and one leg around him and ground against his hard dick as he wiggled the plug in my ass. Our lips and tongues dueled in a wonderful battle.

When he did release me I just dropped to my knees and inhaled that delicious dick. Looking up at him as best I could, I enjoyed that dick. Feeling his hand on my head, but just putting it there, not forcing me down. I felt him tremble, I just mashed my face onto him.

Feeling him spasm in my throat, then pulling back to blast him all over my boobs and neck felt incredible. The neck shot wasn't quite planned, but with what he was putting out, it was going to dribble off my boobs as it was.

I sucked the last of it from him, then flopped back on the carpet, knees out. Brice dropped to a chair. I looked up enough to see him grinning and looking back at me. I grinned and massaged his cum into my boobs and licked the rest from my fingers. I've been watching Bridget too much.

We managed to chat a bit, each on display to the other. I learned that he was a high school drop out that dabbled a bit in real estate and did okay with it. I told him of getting my business degree and working at a middle of the line payroll firm.

We chatted, we had sex, we chatted, he fucked my brains out. I came to and somehow strung a few sentences together watching his shit eating grin. He fucked my brains out again.

I came to again as I was being carried to the parking lot and put in the passenger seat of a NICE Navigator. I oozed across the console as he drove, his hand on my bare ass, mine caressing his dick through his shorts. I later wondered how many people saw my naked plugged ass on that drive. Gets me wet thinking about it.

We pulled into a downtown high rise through secured gates, then into a private parking area. I looked at him. "It came with the apartment," was all he said.

I half walked half hung on him into the elevator, totally oblivious that I was still naked. Up the elevator... apartment? This was the top two floors of the building. The fucking penthouse!!!

I was led to a shower almost as big as my living room. Brice began to soap me down, but as he did my ass, I groaned and stuck it out like a cat in heat. Naturally he did what his hormones told him to do. He yanked that plug from my ass and replaced it with his dick. Ramming me up against the wall over and over, as I screamed my fool head off while he flooded my pussy..

I woke somewhere in the night curled up to Brice. I smiled feeling one hell of a load in my ass and went back to sleep.

I woke to the feeling of lips going down my body. Brice gently nudging my legs apart and me spreading like a slut for him. Feeling his fingers explore my pussy, thumbs holding me open, his grin looking at my pussy made my nipples ache. With closed eyes, I felt him press his face to my pussy, his tongue lightly dancing. Until...

OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE EATS FUCKING CUNT LIKE THERE'S NO FUCKING TOMORROW. FINGERS AND TONGUE AND LIPS IN TOTAL HARMONY. I'M GOING TO...

I was reduced to a sweaty limp noodle. I looked at the clock, it was a little after eleven. Ffuuuuccckkkk. I snickered, well not quite! It was just tongue and fingers, but it was gooooood.

Brice came in with a breakfast tray and helped me sit up. He had to feed me the first few bites.

We sat out on the balcony in the sun, me curled up under his arm. His fingers playing with my nipples as I lightly stroked his dick. I tried to find out more about him, but mainly we talked about college life. He wished he'd stayed in school and went to college, but he did okay in real estate.

"From the look of this place I'd say you did a little better than okay."

He shrugged, "It was part of a deal a long time ago."

We talked and fucked the weekend away, I had to call in sick Monday, I couldn't walk straight. I was giggling constantly from the looks he gave me and what they did to my body.

We 'dated' the next few weeks. That meant he fed me, usually at his place and usually a fancy meal, sometimes even with clothes on, then we fucked and sucked until we couldn't move, before he took me home.

It took me three weeks to find out he owned the building, and another seven weeks to discover he had four more in the city and another twenty three across the country.

Did okay in real estate my ass. He didn't graduate because he already had four rental properties and had to close on two more at the same time he had finals. He closed on the houses and never looked back.

After a lot of discussion and persuasive pussy eating, Brice convinced me to become his PA. His VERY PERSONAL personal assistant.

When no one is around, his hands are on me or in my dress if mine aren't on him. Sometimes it is both in choreographed movement. Quite often I will crawl under his clear glass desk and blow him while he's on a conference call. If he's already fucked me silly, I'll just kneel with my ass in the air on the other side of the desk for him to ogle.

Sometimes he keeps looking after his call, other times he comes over and gives me another good long slow fuck. Especially if I reach between my spread legs and spread my pussy. The feel of him sliding in my pussy and between my fingers at the same time is almost enough to send me over the edge.

God don't get me started on lying back on his desk to eat me. The man has magic fingers and now keeps an extra vibrator and some lube for my ass in his desk drawer. The picture he took of me sprawled on his desk with my dress open and pussy dribbling was hot!

If he's on a video call I'll sit across the room and play with myself. Dress up around the middle of my waist. If he's taking too long, I'll turn around on my knees and fuck my pussy and ass with dildos until he finishes. I get such a nice load in my ass when my cave man fucks me...

I don't own any bras, and the only panties I have all say 'Anal Slut' on them and have a large hole for plugs and his dick. I usually wear them when I'm on the rag. But I have been known to wear them under a very thin dress when we're out of town... with that long chrome handle sticking out.

Brice just hates to have to flip my dress up, fuck and fill me, then put the plug back in before we go out. He grins when I have to sit on my hip at the restaurant because of the handle.

He chuckled at a lady in the booth behind us one time. I sat in the chair and hung the handle off the back.

For business reasons, we are permanently engaged. I have a nice ring with a small diamond on my finger... and one in each nipple with a large diamond in the joint. Brice loves it when my dresses are thin enough for them to shine through. I love it when he takes me to a new swingers beach and fucks my brains out again and again and...

I have a surprise for him this year. I got my septum pierced and a small acrylic tube put in. I have a small gold ring to put in it, and a leather handled leash with a gold chain and clip.

We're going back to the first beach where we met for our anniversary. But I'll have a gold long handled butt plug in my ass and a large gold egg in my cunt when I clip the leash on and loop the handle on his hard dick... followed by my lips until he cums down my throat.

With all that he has given me and done for us, the best prize ever is still his dick deep in my throat pumping that cum in me...

---

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Ladies, please comment, or better yet become a beta reader.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Quote from an unknown genus - Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulously biased mainstream panic media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by its clean end!

12