Taking Tracy

Story Info
Surprising a young lady at the beach.
2.2k words
4.36
85.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I'm a part time photographer and part time jeweller. One of these days one of my part time careers will take off and be my main career with the other is relegated to the background as a hobby. In my shooting wildlife I've noticed the interesting fact that if you are sitting or standing quietly some place where you're not expected to be, people just don't see you. I was at a beach carpark, just sitting under a tree and taking a few snaps of seabirds. Only a couple of cars had come and parked so far, but in both cases none of the passengers had even looked towards me as they piled out and headed down to the beach. I might have well been invisible. It's just a quirk of the human mind I guess.

Another car just pulled in and a young woman hopped out. By chance I knew who she was. Matt had indicated her to me yesterday, saying her name's Tracy, she's turning eighteen today, spending the day at the beach with a party at home afterwards. Matt has to skip the beach due to work but will be going to the party. Says I can come if I want to. Tracy won't mind the extra.

Tracy hopped out of her car, looked around, admired my little sports car and totally failed to see me sitting under my tree. She headed towards the beach path, bouncing her keys exuberantly. She's in a happy mood.

Then this gull swooped and caught her keys. Both Tracy and the gull gave a squawk, but with Tracy laughing with relief as the gull spat out the keys. And of course the keys drop in a curve, straight through my open window. The cars double locked so it looks like I'm going to have to get up and unlock the car for her. I sigh, get up and head towards the car.

Tracy meanwhile, has tried the door handle, inside and out and has now stuck her head through the window looking for her keys. She must have spotted them, because before I could say anything she had practically crawled through the open window. Not nice Tracy. You could damage my little baby doing things like that. You need a small lesson in manners.

She was leaning through, one leg slightly in the air when I arrived behind her, and as a gentle hint to let her know she had company I reached between her legs and gently cupped her love mound, giving it a gentle squeeze. Her whole body seemed to spasm with a loud squeal and she tried to back out of the window. Unfortunately for her, I was standing too close and she was unable to move out. All that she was doing was pressing her mons even harder into my hand, and to my surprise she was absolutely radiating heat into my palm. Tracy was obviously wriggling and trying to get her arms behind her to get a grip on the side of the window so she could force her way out, but she was stuck unless I backed up which I had no intention of doing just yet. I'd just tease her a little bit longer. I could hear her muffled voice calling out threats but it was surprisingly quiet, with the sound being trapped within the car. I just started squeezing and stroking her, laughing quietly at her efforts.

Then it was my turn to give a small yell as I felt her heel connect with my shin. Hard. I didn't even realise that I'd reacted until I realised that I'd very smartly smacked her rump. She screamed (fury, not pain) and her foot lashed out again, but I was ready and it was easy to avoid it. Her pretty little bottom didn't have that advantage, being well placed to receive another stinging spank. Advantage to me. She could kick but would miss, but her neat little bum was a perfect target. As expected she stopped kicking, but I could feel the fury steaming off her.

For a few minutes I continued fondling and stroking her, occasionally slipping my fingers under the edge of her panties. Up to this point, this was all I intended doing, but Tracy was so hot to the touch, pushing herself against my probing fingers whether she knew it or not, I felt that I'd just take it a step further and see what happened.

I withdrew my hand, reached up her skirt and slowly started to pull her panties down. I didn't just yank them down. I slid them slowly over her hips, then back up a little, down again and up, teasing and tantalising, brushing my hand against her vagina, letting her wonder what I was going to do next before finally pushing them all the way down to her knees. I then lifted her skirt up away from her bottom, rolling it up and tucking it into her waistband, effectively leaving her nude from the waist down.

Then I reached between her legs again, rubbing her naked flesh and slipping fingers in between her vaginal lips, rubbing and stroking her internally. Despite any objections Tracy might have had, she was becoming flushed and wet, and from the way she was panting and muttering to herself while pushing harder and harder against my intruding fingers I suspected that she was (reluctantly) enjoying the sensations I was causing in her body.

I slid one arm through the window under her arm and slipped it up under her t-shirt, pushing her bra up over her breasts so that they hung loose within the t-shirt, and started fondling her left breast and then reaching further across to gently squeeze her right breast. My hand moved from one nipple to the other, rubbing and gently squeezing while all the time I kept stroking her vagina, getting her used to a sequence of press and relax, slowly building the tension within her.

By this time my erection was straining at my pants, demanding to be free. I left Tracy for a few moments while I undid my zip and manoeuvred my cock free. I'm not one to boast about my equipment, but I fully realised that I was an inch or so longer than average and possibly a little thicker than the norm. It seemed to me that if I just went straight ahead and entered Tracy I would probably cause her a bit of pain instead of pleasure, so instead of moving in quickly I reached down and started playing with her lips again, with a subtle difference. I started stretching her lips apart, letting them relax and close on my fingers and then stretching again. A little wider each time. Tracy was squirming quite actively now, trying to draw my fingers into her when I relaxed her lips around them.

When I thought she was relaxed enough, I carefully placed the head of my cock between her lips and withdrew my hand, letting her stretched vagina close around my penis. I can hear her calling muffled protests, but I'm just quietly laughing as I can tell that her body is eagerly accepting what I'm giving her. I pressing gently but firmly against her, advancing slowly into her while her passage stretched and softened to accommodate me.

I'm laughing louder now as in I go, easing my way in until I could feel the head of my cock butting against the hymen. Still a virgin, then, which I admit I had suspected from her surprised reaction to what her body was doing. I didn't want to just blast my way through her hymen as I felt she wasn't quite ready for this. I slowly started to withdraw, and felt her relax slightly with relief.

A short lived relief I'm afraid, because after nearly withdrawing I slipped back in, faster and smoother this time. Withdrew, and returned, building up the rhythm she was craving.

Time to move things along. I reached through the window, clasping her breasts and squeezing them. Then when Tracy had adjusted to the rhythm of my cock and the matching pulsation of her breasts I flicked her nipples smartly, making them sting, and at the same time pushed quickly through her hymen and fully embedded myself within her.

Tracy gave a small yelp at the intrusion and started twisting and turning. She was in no position to pull away from me and all her movements achieved was to send ripples of delight up my cock, which had her firmly impaled. She must have realised that she was nailed in place but she was determined not to admit it, persisting with the twisting and turning while I just stayed still and let her go, laughing as she tried to escape the monster within. After a few moments it started to dawn on her just how much I was enjoying her efforts and she stopped and relaxed her efforts.

Actually, I shouldn't say she relaxed, because her whole body was quivering, still moving slowly again my mighty member, and muttering to herself. From what I can hear, Tracy seems to be saying she'll kill me if I don't stop this right now, but she'll also kill me if I dare to stop before a conclusion is reached. A girl of two minds right now. It would only be proper to help her sort her mind out.

I slowly withdrew all the way to the edge of her lips, and just as slowly, re-entered. And did it again. Repeatedly.

We could both feel the rhythm building, and I quickly found Tracy was moving in co-ordination with my thrusts, the tension slowly building and building, and then I was charging in faster and faster, with the tension threatening to overwhelm us. I was going to cum far too soon at this rate.

No real hurry is there, sweetheart, I whispered, and slowed down my movements, leaving her hovering on the edge of an orgasm, with an agony too sweet to bear. I kept up the slow movements, feeling here writhe around my cock, reaching for she knew not what, just knowing she needed and wanted it.

I felt it when her orgasm hit her, as she screamed and convulsed around me, frantically grasping at the cock within her, wanting more, more. Slowly she came down from her heights, and sagged forward against the car. She just leaned across the window, totally relaxed and accepting, expecting me to now withdraw. (Then she'd probably be out of this car and trying to kill me.)

Sorry, Tracy. We're not quite done.

I started on her again. Moving in and out, thrusting harder and harder. Again the tension was building, faster this time, and I was moving into it, moving faster and harder, harder and faster.

Tracy is quivering now. I can actually see her whole body trembling, moving with my cock, wrapped around my cock, feeling nothing but my cock. For Tracy there is nothing but my cock filling her, carrying her away.

I feel the first ejaculation leave me, splashing hot liquid and life deep within her, and as though that was the signal she had been waiting for Tracy climaxed again, a second orgasm racing through her, even more wonderful and powerful than the first. Her internal muscles clamped around me with all their strength, draining me of every last drop of seed.

This time, as the orgasm faded and left, Tracy just sagged against the car in a dreamlike state. I let myself slip out of her and quietly backed away, slipping back to my tree and sitting quietly under it again. Not looking at Tracy directly, but just keeping an eye on her.

I quickly spotted the moment when she realised that I'd pulled out. She seemed to spasm and spun out of the car window and was looking all around. It's like I said. Sit quietly in an unexpected place and people just don't see you. She was concentrating on the paths to the beach and saw no-one, much to her frustration.

Tracy pulled up her panties and tidied her clothes. Then after a careful look around dived back into the sports car and snatched up her keys.

She stood there dithering and then some cars started pulling into the carpark. From the way she looked at them she knew these cars and the occupants. Friends rolling up just as expected.

I could almost see her thinking, where were you fifteen minutes ago when I needed you, followed just as quickly by, thank God they didn't come five minutes ago with me starkers and a giant cock jammed up my pussy.

Suddenly she smiled and a look of determination came into her face. She happily greeted her friends and they set off down to the beach.

From the smug look on her face I think she has decided that she has a good chance of spotting the mongrel who helped himself to her goodies without asking, and she's probably thinking that he won't recognise her as he didn't see her face. Just her lovely arse and legs.

Sorry Tracy. You won't spot me down there.

I may drop you a subtle hint tonight, because I think I'll take Matt up on his offer and go to the party with him.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers