Taking Turns

Story Info
I agree to anal if he lets me fuck him.
2.1k words
4.53
46.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story if over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma and for the past 2 years I have been in a very happy relationship with my boyfriend Tom. We have been living together for the past year and have been loving it. Part of the reason we were so happy was our amazing sex life. Attests once a week we would have sex and always try new positions. We also had oral sex at least once a week as-well. We both loved giving and receiving oral sex and we would flip a coin to see who would get to cum first. I even let him give me facials when he wanted.

The only thing I did not give him was the thing he wanted most. Anal. The idea of anal always turned me off. I had heard from friends that it was super painful and gave zero pleasure to the girl. So each time that he asked me, which was at least once a month, I told him no. It always upset me to see him get disappointed. Recently he has been getting a bit brave when it came to anal, when ever he went down on me he would go a little further and lick my ass. I must admit that it did feel good. And the last time that he fucked me doggy he managed to slip his thumb into my ass, it did hurt a bit but I did cum hard that night.

I also know that his obsession was growing. His porn viewing was now only anal sex. I was not the type of girl to get jealous of my boyfriend for watching porn. I knew that if he did not try anal soon it would be all he could think about. So I decided I would see just how badly he wanted it. That evening when he got home from work and sat down on the sofa I sat down next to him. He was a good looking guy, just under 6 foot tall with mess brown hair and a slim build.

"Hey babe." I greeted him. "Fun day at work?"

"Same old." He said pulling me in for a kiss.

"I have a question for you." I told him.

"Go on." He replied.

"How badly do you want anal?" I asked him.

"Very. I think you know that." He laughed.

"I have a deal for you then." I said with a smile.

"I'm listening." He said getting excited.

"I will let you fuck my ass, if I get to fuck yours in return." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"You can fuck me if I get to fuck toy with a strap on." I said.

"Do you even have a strap on?" He asked with a small laugh.

"I will buy one of you agree." I said.

He asked if he could think about it for a bit and I left him to go make dinner. My idea for the deal was that he could get the pleasure of fucking my ass if he also got the pain of getting his ass fucked. And I must admit the idea of pegging him did turn me on a bit. During dinner he told me that he agreed. He said that he was so desperate to try anal he would give me anything. He also admired that the idea of anal play on him was something that he had thought about before.

So that night I went online to look for strap ons. I looked for one that matched Tom's cock as much as possible. I found one that was 6" and fairly thick that matched his. I ordered it and was told it would be with me in 2 days. I was pretty excited after I told Tom and he was just as excited. I was so excited that I was quickly on my knees with his cock in my mouth. He did not last long and I soon had a mouth full of cum. I of course swallowed. I soon found myself swapping places with him on the sofa as he want down on me. I came just as quickly as he did.

The next day while I was at work Tom messaged me asking if he could fuck my ass tonight. My strap on was coming tomorrow and I agreed to Tom so that we could spend a night each fucking each other's asses. I got home before he did and I jumped in the shower and gave myself a good clean and shave. I dried myself and put on a sexy pair of underwear. I wanted Tom to remember this night forever so I wore my best pair. A black bra that pushed my already perky boobs up more. With a matching thong my slim and toned body looked amazing. I put my hair up into a ponytail, just how he liked it when we fucked, and put a dressing gown on.

Tom came home not long after and I gave he a show as I took my gown off. He came straight over and grabbed me for a kiss. His hands roamed down to grab my ass.

"You looking forward to this?" I asked him.

"Yes. Are you?" He replied.

"No." I told him honestly. "But I want you to enjoy this."

To prove that I gave him another kiss and reached my hand into his pants to grab his cock. His cock was already semi hard. We kissed as we made our way to bedroom. Tom quickly stripped himself off and I found myself without my thong. I was on all fours on the bed with my ass facing Tom. He got behind me and began licking my ass. It felt really good and he quickly had me turned on. With me turned on and my asshole wet he got up and applied some lube to his cock and more to my ass.

"You ready baby?" He asked.

"Fuck my ass." I told him, wanting to turn him on more.

"Love you baby." He said.

"Love you too."

With that said he lined his cock up with my ass and began to slowly push it in. I felt my ass begin to stretch and the pain started. I tried not to make any noise as I did not want to concern Tom. He kept slowly pushing in and the pain increased. It felt like forever until I felt his balls and thighs press against me. I felt like I was going to be split in half and I had to try and relax. Once he was fully in he waited for me to get used to it before slowly pulling out. That hurt just as much as going in. Once he just had the tip in he pushed back in. He did this a few times slowly and as he did the pain started to fade. When the pain faded the pleasure started. It was small at first but as he kept his slow thrusting up it started to build. I was soon getting just as much pleasure, if not more, as getting fucked normally.

My moans turned from one's of pain to pleasure and I started to move my ass back to meet his thrusts. Tom saw the difference in me and began to fuck me a little harder. His harder and faster thrusts felt even better.

"You enjoying this baby?" He asked.

"Yes." I moaned back at him.

"I knew you would." He said.

"Fuck my ass." I told him.

He used his hands on my hips to pull me back as he thrusted into me even harder then before. He let one hand move down between my legs to feel my soaking wet pussy. He used his skilled fingers to play with my clit. The combined feeling of his cock in my ass and fingers playing with pussy I felt my orgasm build quickly. As he thrusted into me my orgasm exploded. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. My arms gave way and my face hit the bed, the only reason my ass stayed in the air was because Tom held it up so that he could keep fucking it.

Now that my orgasm had passed the it started to hurt again. I did not have to worry as I could feel Tom tense up and I could feel something warm in my ass as he came in me. He pulled out of me with a painful pop as I collapsed on the bed completely. Tom leaned over me and kissed me saying that he loved me. With that he went to go shower. Once I was able to move my legs again I got up to shower myself. I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass as I moved.

My ass was sore for the rest of the night and for most of the next day. I did enjoy it but the pain and soreness meant I would not be doing it often. While I was at work I got a message to tell me that my strap on had been delivered. When I got home I quickly opened the box to find my new toy inside. It contained a black harness and a small plate which the dildo attached too. The dildo was a pretty close match to Tom's. I tired it on quick and wearing it made me feel powerful.

When Tom came home he gave me a kiss and told me he was going for a shower. He seemed nervous. I got ready myself and put on another sexy pair of underwear. Red this time. I then put the strap on over the top and waited for Tom. Tom came out of the shower with just a towel around him. He looked down at my new cock and looked worried.

"You ready?" I asked.

"No. But I want you to enjoy yourself." He said the same way I did yesterday.

I gave him a kiss and he dropped the towel and got on the bed in the same position I did. His ass was now facing me and, like the rest of his body, was hairless. I decided to give him the same treatment as he gave me and I moved down to lick his ass. It did not taste gross like it thought it would. He seemed to lick it as I could hear his slight moans. Once his ass was wet I got up and applied lube to my cock and to his ass. I then lined it up and slowly forced it in. I felt him tense as I did but I did not stop until my legs rested against his. I used the same method he had and slowly started to fuck him. After a few thrusts I felt him relax and even start to moan with pleasure. I moved my hand down to grab at his cock. It was rock hard.

"You enjoying this baby?" I asked him.

"Yes." He grunted back.

"Good, I'm going to make you cum so hard." I told him.

Fucking him like this made me feel so powerful and sexy. I felt my own pussy juices running down my leg from how turned on I was. Using some of the lube that ran down his ass I rubbed it over his cock to start stroking it. I increased the pace of my fucking as I did. It was not long before I felt his cock get harder and with a loud moan he came and I stroked him harder to milk all the cum from him. When he finished I pulled out of him and he fell forwards and turned onto his back.

I quickly removed the strap on and my underwear. I crawled over him and sat on his face and demanded that he eat me out. He of course did and in less then 10 seconds I was covering him in my orgasm. Once I recovered we both went for a shower together and I told him how much I enjoyed what we had done. He agreed but told me how sore he now was.

We agreed to the same deal and whenever he wanted to fuck my ass again I got to fuck his in return. Sometimes I had to let him fuck my ass because I wanted to fuck his. I even came home one day to find a matching pair of butt plugs for us. The pleasure of getting fucked with both holes filled was unlike anything. He also told me that fucking me with something rubbing his P-spot was amazing. It turns out he was right and that I really did love anal.

I hope you enjoyed my story. Please let me know what you think.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers