Taking Your Shot Ch. 03

Story Info
Natalie's first date and additional steps in her evolution.
7.4k words
4.81
4.9k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: For Nicholas

**Thank you for your continued reading of my story. Just as a heads up. This chapter will not contain any sexual intercourse for those looking for a hot and steamy interaction between Nicholas and me. There are character arcs and world building to be done right now.

You have to admit, the end of the last chapter was pretty hot. Nicholas and I stood nude from our waists down in the parking lot pleasing each other after his hockey practice. Even though there will not be any sex, I do promise I will be flirty with Nicholas to get you through this**

Driving away from the ice arena I have a better sense of who Natalie is. Who I am. I am confident and able to take charge. I am cute, flirty, and desirable to Nicholas. More than anything else I have a supercharged sex drive. Nicholas' presence alone causes a rush of feelings within me that allows me to do things I hadn't planned or even considered until engaging in the acts.

I think about everything that has happened since I truly became Natalie. My parents have accepted and supported my inner desires, Clair gave me the opportunity to commit to being myself, I have a potential photographer job because of taking a chance that Nathaniel never would have, and I feel as though my friendship with Elaina is about to become closer than ever before.

It is all because of Nicholas I continue thinking. No longer having that burden is such a freeing feeling. I want to give him that feeling. I want him to be free from his own struggles. I think about the little moments, the glimpses of who I think he is. Wrapping a towel around me, supporting me on the floor, our conversation on the swing, the notes and text messages, and the way that he touches me.

How can I do this I wonder. Who can help me navigate this part of Nicholas?

I immediately think I need some good girl advice but not just any girl advice. Advice from my mother.

Using my car's Bluetooth I called my mother.

"Hello sweetie," I hear her say.

There is a good amount of background noise. I assume that they are at a bar given the time of night.

"Hey mom," I responded. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course," she says.

"First, today has been absolutely amazing," I start saying. "Thank you again."

"You are welcome and absolutely deserving of it," she says.

"I need some girl advice," I continued. "I need your advice, in particular with Nicholas."

I proceed to give my mother details of my interactions so far with Nicholas. The bikini and the fall. The walk and the swing. The kiss at the door. The texts, notes, and phone calls. Going to his hockey practice. I even tell her about the couch and the parking lot.

She listens as I go into the details Nicholas shared about his father and his vision of his future. The touches and looks Nicholas gives me. Finally, I end with how I feel after releasing my burden and that I wish the same for Nicholas.

When I finish she starts responding, "It sounds as though Nicholas does like you. You have to remember you have been expressing yourself for years and had Elaina to share it with. So far you are the only person to see this side of Nicholas. He is afraid. Not of you but being unsure of who he is."

Her response makes me think about my time as Natalie. It didn't just start yesterday. It started years ago and I have had an outlet for it. It may have been restricted but I found time and ways to be Natalie.

"There is a lot of pressure on this boy," she continued. "You need to be his escape. You also need to be the foundation in which he explores this side of him. At times you may need to push. Others you will need to listen and support. Please just don't put too much pressure on yourself. You are going through a similar experience but are just further on your path."

I listen closely to her words and try to think of what my next step should be with Nicholas. The past two nights became about my desires and needs but not his. I wonder if I have been too over the top.

"It does sound like, even though he is hesitant, that he is sexually attracted to you," she says with a soft giggle. "You are your mother's child. Just don't break the boy."

"What do you mean by that," I ask.

"Sweetie, there is a place in the world for women like us and men who are thrilled to have one," she responded. "Cute, flirty, and soft in public but highly sexual and dominating behind closed doors. Or in your case hidden between two cars."

"Mom!" I exclaim.

"I am just saying," she adds. "Your dad didn't fall in love with my personality on that first date. What he did fall in love with was how I made him feel physically. It sounds like you have that on Nicholas. It also sounds like he wants that and at some level needs someone who can push him."

I am happy to hear her say that my urges and enjoyment of having control over Nicholas are normal. I smile to myself as I think about how shocked he just looked when I drove away from the parking lot.

"I am so happy that you are finally exploring yourself," she adds.

"Thank you Mom. Thank you for this talk," I say.

"Alright sweetie. I need to get back inside to your father," she says prior to hanging up her phone.

I spent the rest of the night lounging around the house thinking about Nicholas and what my mother had told me. Tomorrow needs to be about him I tell myself.

As I lay down to go to bed I look at my phone. I find the last text message I received from Nicholas and type "Thank you for tonight" and "I hope I get to see you tomorrow".

I watch as the message is sent and see an immediate read notification. The icon switches to indicate that Nicholas was typing.

I receive the following messages: "Yes on tomorrow" and "What time?".

I type "Pick me up at 3? Unless you have practice".

I do not have to wait long to see Nicholas' responses. "Practice in the morning" and "Yes. What do you want to do?".

"Go someplace where we can talk?" I responded.

"The beach? We can grab dinner on the pier" his message says.

"Sounds great" and "Goodnight ;)" are my final text messages for the night.

I received the one last message from Nicholas of "Thank you for tonight!".

I fall asleep thinking of Nicholas.

I woke up the next morning still dressed in my clothes from the day before. Feeling refreshed and energized I proceed through my usual morning routine. My clothing for the morning is a simple pair of jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt. Underneath I paired white boy shorts and a black and pink sports bra with a small bit of padding.

While waiting for Elaina to arrive I pull out my camera and hook it up to my laptop. I sit at the kitchen island and start looking through my pictures from the night before. I select the photos I feel are my best work and place them into a separate folder.

One by one I edit them in different styles. Even though Savannah already said she wanted to hire me I thought it would be a good idea to present a small portfolio of edited work. Each photograph of Nicholas' automatically makes me smile.

Nearly an hour passes as I work on a small portfolio for Savannah before I hear the doorbell ring. Opening the door, Elaina bursts in and gives me a long hug.

"Oh my god!," she yells. "Even in this casual look you look hot. I love the hair!"

"I always said this was what I wanted," I say responding to her excitement.

Elaina and I make our way back to the kitchen where I tell her everything about Nicholas and I and my first official full day as Natalie. Elaina listens to every last detail. Throughout my retelling Elaina expresses joy and excitement for me at each new detail. I received a couple "you slut" comments that were made in an endearing way. I finished by telling her that Nicholas was picking me up at 3 o'clock to go to the beach.

Elaina and I had never discussed anything else previously like we did about my time as Natalie. We giggled like young girls as I told her about Nicholas' penis.

"Well, we need to get going," she says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. "You are now shopping as a girl. This will take a while."

I grab the thumb drive from my computer before heading out.

Once out in the parking lot ready to enter the mall Elaina asks, "Are you not nervous?"

"I don't think anyone will recognize me," I responded to her.

"I don't either but how are you so comfortable and confident," she asked further.

"I am doing this for myself," I start to explain. "Everyone who I care about knows of this. They accept me and that is all that matters."

Over the next two and a half hours I am escorted around by Elaina to every single store that sold female clothes. By the time we were done we each had our hands full of bags. Everything was moving so fast with Elaina I barely noticed those around us. My confidence grew further without having any awkward interactions with store employees, cashiers, and those we walked by.

As we approach the food court to grab a quick lunch Elaina directs me into Victoria's Secret.

"You need to buy new underwear with the amount of clothes you bought," Elaina says, nudging me with her arm.

I had been inside the store before but previously had to hold back the desire to feel the material and look at the different styles.

"Go. Enjoy yourself," Elaina says motioning me with her head.

I take a moment to walk around the entire store. I look at the different colors and styles. I feel the different materials they are made out of. On the main display is a dark green and black corset, garter, and panty set that looks absolutely amazing.

Elaina walks up from behind me and says, "You should get it."

"This is way too much and when would I wear something like this," I say.

Elaina just shrugs her head and walks off disappointed that I am not buying the outfit.

I pick out 10 or so pairs of different style panties in different colors. I even added in three new bras that I felt would work with my flat chest and give the impression, even in just the material, that I have breasts.

The two of us grab a seat at the food court. Elaina goes up and grabs each of us a piece of pizza and a soda.

"Tell me how you feel," Elaina says.

"I feel amazing because everyone has been amazing," I responded. "I never could have dreamed that this would be my life."

"It is like you are a completely different person," Elaina says."

I explain to Elaina that I feel powerful as Natalie. That the feelings that I had been feeling were new and surreal in a way. Also that I am learning to let go of my ambitions and that I am capable of doing things I never could have previously.

"I always liked Nathaniel and appreciated that you shared this part of you with me," she starts saying. "I do have to say I love Natalie. I never imagined that it would be like this for you."

"Who would have," I ask.

"In a matter of two days. You landed the hottest guy from high school. Your parents have accepted you," she states before asking. "Do you regret not saying something sooner to your parents?"

"No," I say. "Honestly, if it wasn't for the events on the deck and tripping I do not think I would have ever gotten myself here. I appreciate everything you have done for me over the years but it was going to take something bigger to make this happen. I am glad it happened exactly the way it has. I needed Nicholas to take these steps."

Elaina reaches across the small table and holds my hand in hers.

"I am so excited that we can finally be girlfriends like we always discussed," I add.

"We are sisters," she says in response.

Elaina and I continue to talk as we finish our lunch. I steer the conversation towards my potential photography job at the ice arena. Elaina is genuinely happy to hear that I was going to be able to do something I loved as a job.

"Do you mind swinging by the ice arena so I can talk to Savannah and give her these photos," I ask, holding up my thumb drive.

"I've got you girl," she says. "Let's get going. I have got to get you ready for your date as well."

A date? I think to myself. Even though Nicholas and I have touched each other's penises and I have had his in my mouth. I had never been on a date before.

"Do you really think this is a date," I ask her.

"After what you told me you have done the last two nights, I wouldn't be shocked if he tries to lock you down by putting a ring on that finger," she says before laughing.

"Shut up," I say, shooting her a half-assed dirty look but can't help but smile at her.

"Nat, this is your first date," Elaina says.

The sensation of excitement washes over me thinking about what a date would be like. I immediately panic and become concerned about what I am going to wear.

"What am I going to wear," I ask Elaina.

"Nat, I've got you on this," she says reassuring me.

Elaina continues to talk me off the cliff now that I realize I am going on a date. At one point she says "You have already had him in your mouth. What are you so worried about?". I couldn't help but laugh considering how nervous I was for a date with Nicholas considering everything we have done so far.

Elaina pulls into the ice arena parking lot, parks, and then asks," So where did you do?"

Without thinking I say, "do what?"

"Um, give your first blowjob," she says looking at me like I should have known what she was referencing.

"Give me 20 minutes and I should be back before then," I say as I jump out of the car.

Before closing the door, I add, "Do you see that door on the side of the building? Just past that."

I see Elaina raise her eyebrows and smile at me.

I lightly jog to the door as I have given myself 20 minutes to meet with Savannah so that Elaina and I have time to drive home and get me ready for my date with Nicholas. The thought about it being a date is slightly easier this time given I was focused and ready to meet Savannah.

Once in the lobby area I am greeted by a tall, rugged gentleman that I believed was the coach from the night before.

"Can I help you," he asks. His voice was rather loud given it was just the two of us present.

"Hi there," I say. "I am Natalie. Savannah asked me to stop by today. She wanted to hire me as a photographer."

"The boss is right through there," he says pointing at the door that looked like it belonged to an office.

I lightly knock on the door. I hear a quick bit of rustling from inside before the door opens.

Savannah swings open the door with a stern look on her face. Seeing me her face quickly turns to a smile.

"I was wondering if I would hear from you today," Savannah says, gesturing to me through the door. "I wasn't expecting you to stop by."

I step into the small office. There is an old metal style desk and metal folding chairs for guests to sit. On the walls there are older photos. They look like they are from the late 70's to early 80's considering their appearance.

"Let me get straight to business," Savannah says, taking a seat in the office chair behind the desk. "I want to offer you $50 per local game. Games are held between here and Rochester. $200 per day for tournaments. We will cover all of your travel and lodging costs. Those days may be long hours depending on the team's performance. All of this will be paid in cash."

I just sit and nod as I listen to her.

"You will continue to have ownership of the photos you take," she continues. "I will help you set up a website that parents can purchase photos of their players from. Any money you make from the website is entirely yours. You will provide requested photos to me at no cost, and I will pay for their printing."

In nearly one minute Savannah had laid out all of the specifics of her terms.

"I prepared a small portfolio of my work for your review," I say, handing her the thumb drive.

Savannah grabs the thumb drive and installs it into the laptop sitting on the desk. I watch as she makes a couple of clicks and starts reviewing the photos.

"These are perfect," Savannah says of my work. "The parents will buy these all day as well."

I smile at hearing her compliment my work.

"Do we have a deal," she quickly asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Good," she says before laying out the schedule. "The first game is this upcoming Friday. This game is a regional qualifier. Game starts at 7 PM. I will need you here at 5 PM so that I can get you familiar with where everything is."

"I will be here," I let her know.

"I already took the liberty to prepare a uniform package for you," she says before picking up a pile of clothes that were hidden behind her desk. "I went with a medium as the women's sizes tend to run small. If you need smalls just let me know. You will find team polos, a jacket, and I also went ahead and bought you two pairs of winter leggings to help you keep your legs warm down by the ice."

I am surprised at how thorough Savannah was and prepared for this conversation.

"I can't wait to get started," I say as I grab the clothes from the desk.

"One last thing Natalie," Savannah says, standing from her chair. "I saw you and Nicholas at the end of practice."

I started to blush thinking that she had seen us out in the parking lot.

"Nicholas needs something positive in his life," she continued. "You are the first person to show up to support him in hockey in years. Let alone a practice. I do not mind that you are in a relationship with him. Just keep it professional when working and keep kissing before and after games."

I feel a huge sense of relief hearing Savannah say kissing and not the actions that Nicholas and I participated in out in the parking lot.

"Yes, Maam," I told her, hoping there wasn't anything else she had seen.

"Friday, 5 PM," she says before ushering me out the door.

Once back in the car I tell Elaina all of the details of my new position. Elaina is surprised to hear what my per event pay was but even more so that Savannah would be helping to start my own business in a sense.

I struggled to contain my excitement while Elaina and I talked on the way to my house.

Lugging all of the bags into the house took us a minute as they were all over the place in the backseat.

I asked Elaina," what should I wear today?"

"I told you, I got this," she says reassuring me. "But we only have about an hour, so we need to be quick. Go fix your hair and makeup. I will take care of your eyes."

I run to the bathroom and remove the makeup from my face. I work on the foundation layer with a subtle bit of contouring on my cheekbones and nose. I brush out my hair and take a straightener to it to give it a crisp look at the tips of the bob by my chin.

After finishing I look for Elaina who is now in my room. On the bed Elaina had laid out a white polo shirt, a dark blue tennis skirt, and white strappy sandals with a small flat heel. Next to the clothes there is a white lace thong and white halter style bra.

Elaina pats my desk chair and asks me to sit down. I follow her request and take a seat with just a towel wrapped around my body.

Elaina starts applying eye shadow, eye liner, and simple false eyelashes.

"The eyeliner is magnetic and will hold the lashes in place," she lets me know. "You are all done but don't look in the mirror until you are dressed."

Elaina leaves the room to give me privacy to get dressed. I start by sliding the soft white thong up my legs. It takes me a minute to situate my penis in them due to the lack of material. Next, I wrap the halter style bra around my torso and clasp the ends together. I spin the bra around and slip my arms through the straps. I pull the white polo shirt over my head being mindful of my hair and makeup. The blue skirt fits snuggly on my hips. I tuck my shirt into the skirt. Lastly, I strap each sandal on.

"Come on in," I yell to Elaina.

Elaina opens the door and lets out a squeal.

12