Tale of the Alpha and the Loser Ch. 02

Story Info
Training begins.
1.5k words
3.53
6.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we parted that day, I got Danny's phone number, his address, and the same for his nearby relatives: a brother and sister and his eighty year old mother. At some point, I would, using some pretense, find ways to meet them. I wanted to have all the useful information I could get to enrich my pleasure in owning Danny. Even as we went our separate ways that day, I laughed to myself imagining talks with the old mother, perhaps even befriending her. and all the time she being oblivious to the fact that her poor, troubled, yet beloved son was at my townhouse doing my dirty laundry (and loving it!).

I chose the following Tuesday for our first get-together. I was feeling good at the prospect of the day. I'd already been to the complex's gym, and had made a few necessary phone calls. Danny arrived at my door exactly at the appointed time. I chuckled as I watched him nervously checking his watch as he approached along the pathway that led to my unit. I opened the door to find a neatly dressed, clean-shaven Danny on the doorstep. Small beads of sweat dotted his brow and upper lip. I watched his face and took a moment to savor his discomfort. He looked away, fidgeting with a small package in his hands.

"Come in, Danny boy." I said, opening the door wide and stepping aside. I closed the door, then walked off into the apartment, leaving him there. I went to my bedroom, lay on the bed, and turned on the television.

I watched a bit of news, checked the weather, and returned about ten minutes later to find Danny just where I'd left him. Excellent. He knew intuitively to do nothing without my say-so. He was looking at the floor and still holding the small gift-wrapped package.

I sat on the couch.

"Take your clothes off, faggot." i said in a serious tone. "And make it snappy."

I sat back with my arms draped across the back of the couch while Danny flew into action. It was something to see! Clothes everywhere.

"Neatly! Neatly!" I said sternly, glaring at him.

He scrambled about, gathering the articles he'd already shed into a tidy arrangement. He did this with trembling hands, which I liked. This loser was definitely under my thumb!

"Pick up the pace, Danny!" I instructed.

He quickly removed his shoes and socks, then performed what I would call the 'piece de resistance' of the day. While removing his pants, his leg got tangled in the fabric. While I looked on in amusement, Danny struggled to maintain his balance. It was most entertaining! With his foot still stuck in the pants leg, poor Danny hopped about, then fell face-first on the floor with a thud.

Barely disguising my mirth, I watched as Danny yanked vigorously at his pants from a sitting position. finally removing them and folding them neatly. He was down to his socks and briefs. His face was red with embarrassment.

"I'm very sorry, sir, I..."

"Stop talking." I ordered. Clearly, Danny needed instruction about when to speak.

"Stand up and take off the rest of your clothes." I said.

Danny dutifully did so, and I now had my naked loser boy before me to appraise. For someone his age, he was in fine fettle. Just a bit of jiggle in the midriff, but otherwise, quite respectable. He had no body hair other than on his calves, under his arms, and in the genital area."Turn around, boy." I said, and Danny turned to reveal a nicely shaped, fleshy pair of smooth white buttocks. A perfect pallette for the stripes and welts I would eventually place there. I had him turn back to face me. He held his hands in front of his cock.

"Move your hands away, faggot." I said. "Let me see what you've got there."

Again, Danny's face colored as he brought his hands to his sides.

"Well, well. What have we here." I said, eyeing the sorry display of manhood, if you could call it that.

His penis was quite the diminutive member! A pathetic, scraggly little thing. Well, he would have a cock of a very different order to attend to when the time came. (I was blessed in that department).

"Not much going on there, eh Danny?" I said, and couldn't hold my laughter any longer.

"Like where's the rest of it?" I said, falling over onto my side on the couch. "Damn!"

"That was a question, asshole." I said menacingly. Danny snapped to attention at the tone in my voice.

"Oh, well, you see..." he began, laughing along with me, though nervously.

"Just barely." I said, and Danny laughed again. Such a little puppet! Ready to throw shit on himself and, apparently, love doing it. My kind of loser!

"Do tell." I said, leaning back into the cushion.

"Well, sir, it is very small. I know that."

"You're going for the record, boy." I said, gazing at the shriveled appendage in disbelief.

"I... I've tried, you know, different pills and pumps, but it just stays the same." he said dolefully.

"You bought into that?" I said. "Talk about desperation."

"I wanted to be like other men."

"That ain't happening, Danny." I said, making eye contact with him, and Danny again grew red in the face.

"Where's that package you were fumbling with before?" I said, looking about.

"Oh! I nearly forgot." Danny said, then walked to where he'd laid his clothes, and brought the wrapped item from his pants pocket.

"Give it here." I said, snapping my fingers, and Danny dropped it into my palm. The wrapping paper was crumpled and damp.

"Jeez, what did you do to this? Chew on it?" I said, turning it over in my hands.

"I'm sorry, sir. I tend to perspire when I'm nervous. I'm sorry it ruined the paper." he said, and his lower lip began to tremble.

"Here, you unwrap it. I'm afrad I may catch something handling this thing." I said, tossing it to him.

Danny removed the paper, then looked around for a place to put it.

"Put that in your asscrack for now." I said. "Stop wasting time."

Danny reached behind him, and I heard rustling sounds as he found room for it.

"Now, what have you got there?" I said.

Danny handed me a small jewelry case. I opened it and found a pair of onyx cufflinks with small diamonds set into the center of them.

"I noticed you wearing cufflinks that day in the park." he began excitedly. "And I remembered that my father had given me these before he died. They're real onyx and..."

I got up and went to a nearby closet. I returned with a hammer. I placed the cufflinks on the carpet and pounded them until they were practically flat. I picked them up and handed them to Danny.

"there's a garbage bin in the kitchen. Throw them in there." I saidd cooly.

I watched Danny exit the room, watched the smooth white buttocks shift as he walked. 'Wouldn't mind slamming up against that.' I mused to myself. I just knew I could have this faggot speaking in tongues if I worked his ass in my inimitable way (I've had compliments!).

I could hear muffled sobs coming from the kitchen. Wonderful. I would work it so he wouldn't know what was coming next.

When Danny returned, I could see that he'd been crying. I stood as he came closer. When he was in range, I gave him a powerful slap in the face. I mean, the neighbors next door might have heard it. His head spun to the side with the force. When he recovered, I delivered another to his other cheek. I stepped back to admire the red handprints that were slowly blooming on his skin.

"Danny boy, you're going to quickly learn that this will be no normal 'relationship'" I said as I looked into his frightened, watering eyes.

"I'm very sorry.." Danny began, then the tears flowed.

"Shut the fuck up and stop your sissy-ass crying, you pathetic sack of shit!" I said, and rained down two more slaps that sounded like rifle shots. Danny stood stunned before me, not daring to cry. Good. All part of the training, the molding. His face was now bright red from the slaps.

"Do you still have that wrapping paper in your asscrack?" I queried.

"Yes, sir." Danny replied softly. He was getting to see the picture.

"well, take it out of there and eat it, loser." I said.

I sat back on the couch and watched Danny slowly chew the paper.

"Take your time. I don't want to have to call the paramedics to rescue your sorry ass." I said.

I looked on appreciating the progress we had made in a short period of time. Danny was prime loser material, no doubt. And there he was - face red from a beating and his mouth full of paper. and we were just getting started.

To be continued.