Tale of the Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, once the time of the tail had covered my eyes, it tightened on my whole body. My penis was stimulated by the tightness of the tail that was still masturbating it. I was desperately gasping for breath, as my heart was beating much faster. The marsupial stepped up the pace and the intensity of his movements, moaning from pleasure as he stroke me with his cock, while the tail was still simultaneously jacking me off. I wanted to say thatI was about to explode into and intense orgasm. I couldn't be heard, in spite of me moaning in pleasure.

The tail had left no blank space: I was all covered by the marsupial tail that had mercilessly made me its poor prey. I was. I was all covered. Surrounded by all sides. Their little toy, covered in plush. And the tail masturbated me faster and faster, with each stroke making me closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna..."

"I'm about to...come now...oh yeah..."

The two creatures finished their dirty work when their cocks exploded inside of me, spraying their fluids inside my two with simultaneous orgasm that seemed to fill me entirely. I was deprived of all external sensation, except touch. I couldn't see a thing, couldn't hear a thing. I felt fur all over my body and liquid inside of me. The sensation only amplified my orgasm as the last stroke from the tail on my penis made me cum all over the nursery bed. I almost fainted from the pleasure at each wave of cum that endlessly came out of me as a result of what seemed like an eternal session of pleasure.

I was both filled and empty. Both excited and tired about what I was going through. The tiger and the marsupial both removed their cocks from inside of me and the tiger fetched something to clean the mess I had made on the bed.

The marsupial lied above be as I was face down, still covered in the tail that was coiling me and holding me tight. I pressed my both legs against his to feel his softness all the way through my bod as he was holding me tight with his hands.

As I was enjoying being snuggled this way, Pierce walked close to the exit of the room and turn off his camera. It was shooting all along. I couldn't see him, but I could heari him.

"Well" he said", "Now we're in this together. You officially belong to us now. And I've got something that shall make you not forget that." He showed the tape, from what I could hear.

I was resting, exhausted from the pleasure and felt my consciousness sllowly drift away from both fatigue and the substance that was charming me. It was at this moment that I felt the tail was still moving. It covered my mouth and nose, with its wide, think plush.

"Now that you've found out what it feels like, this binds us all three now, whether you like it or not.."

The tail then circled around my neck, loosely enough not to strangle me. I was mumbling incoherently, unable to speak, for I was tired and under the pleasing influence. The sound in the room deafened. The last thing I remember hearing was the marsupial speaking: "We're just getting started".

I blacked out, draped in comfort.

12