Tale of Two Indian Sisters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it seems at least one part of your body isn't lying, is it?" she teased.

'What have I done?' wondered Dhondu. 'Looks like I've unleashed a monster which even I cannot satisfy.'

"I'm tired," he tried one last time. "Shall we do it tomorrow?"

"Don't worry," she replied. "I know a way where you don't have to work at all."

Anulekha slowly got up and tried to sit on his dick. She then learnt it wasn't that easy, so she used one hand to hold him and slowly tried to guide it to her wet pussy. The thick head of Dhondu's cock was slowly entering her inner labia. Anulekha gave a moan as it was hitting the sensitive areas. Anulekha gave a huge shriek as the head went right inside her vagina. She slowly transferred her weight and allowed more and more of it to enter inside her. Dhondu was watching her dumbfounded under the moonlight where he could feel a hairy monster slowly devour his dark shaft, which made him put a checklist on his mind.

"OOHHH YEAHH!" She gave a high pitched moan as his cock hit right at her G Spot, sending pleasure waves inside her. Dhondu caught her hips and slowly guided her down his penis. She gave a huge moan when she almost reached the end of his cock and its tip touched her cervix.

Anulekha put her hands on Dhondu's chest and then slowly started moving up and down. At first, she had difficulties trying to jump up and down but she soon realised that she only needed to move her hips.

Dhondu was watching her in delight as her naked body shone in the full moonlight as it twisted and turned like poetry in motion. He could never believe that such a sight was even humanly possible. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Anupriya but they were so perky that they were creating their own dancing pattern.

Dhondu's hand automatically reached her breasts and started pressing them. Anulekha had moved into a state of trance where she was looking at the moon and moaning as she kept grinding on his cock. Dhondu was pinching her nipples which made them erect.

After a while, she started increasing the pace and her body started glistening due to the sweat. Dhondu pulled her down and started kissing her on the mouth, then started moving his hips so that she could get some respite. He held her tight as he kept humping her and moved up his knees to create a better angle.

Anulekha was moaning non-stop as Dhondu increased his speed and hugged her even tighter. He could see that she was nearing one and despite being his fifth time this day he was doing as fast as he could.

With another loud shriek, Dhondu delivered the second sister an orgasm. Her body totally rose up for a moment almost breaking his hug and then she fell down on his chest totally spent. Her sneaking out of the house finally paid off.

Before she could think about leaving, Dhondu hugged her and turned her around, making her lie on her back on the coir bed with his dick still lodged inside her.

He now started humping her as he did to her in the morning. Anulekha wrapped her legs on his thighs. In around five intensive minutes, Dhondu finally came. He immediately pulled out and sprayed it all over her stomach and thighs, although his idea was on her face and breasts. He rolled over beside her, both totally spent and trying to catch their breath.

Anulekha slowly got up feeling the cramps. Despite the pain from the afternoon ordeal, she once again came back to Dhondu because of her fight with Anupriya. She had spent her entire life under the shadow of her sister and didn't want to be dominated once more by her. Anulekha draped the shawl over her nude body and slowly went back inside.

Dhondu gave a huge sigh of relief. The day kept getting better and better, although his body wanted to rest, his mind hoped it would never end. He wondered what Anupriya would say if she knew he had sex with Anulekha just after he promised her. There was a saying in his village. 'Marry one woman and she will fight with you, marry two women then they will fight for you.' But the ones who made the proverb never said how the man could satisfy them both.

He finally got the rest he wanted.

When the sun came up, he took his cycle and started riding through the shortcut to the National Highway. There was a medical store which he frequented to buy birth control pills for Anupriya. He changed the bottle to the vitamin tablets she took. Buying from the village pharmacy would only create more questions and might lead to Balwant ji asking what, or who, he was involved with.

He bought another bottle of birth control pills and then a Plan B contraceptive pill. He then bought a few extra time condoms and KY Jelly as his mind was already planning his next move. He was about to leave but decided to buy some Venus razors.

When he returned, Balwant had already left to supervise his granite quarry and Anupriya was cooking in the kitchen. He went to the bedroom where Anulekha was sleeping in the master bedroom. The high speed of the fan had pushed the dress against her body revealing the wild topography of hills and valleys. Dhondu immediately got a hard on.

She heard the footsteps and opened her eyes. She smiled in a seductive way and pulled his hands. "How about another round?" she asked huskily.

"Not now, but first take this pill," he said and handed the tablets. She got up and swallowed the Morning - After Pill and saw that he was holding another packet.

"What's inside the packet?" she asked.

"Well, some normal pregnancy pills," replied Dhondu.

"And?" she asked again.

"I bought few condoms for extra pleasure sex," he replied.

Anulekha's eyes widened in delight hearing that. "What else?" she asked.

Dhondu slowly took out the Venus blades and gave them to her. "This is for you," he said hesitantly.

"For?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"You know, down there?" he said.

"Why?" she asked, "You don't like hair down there?"

"It's not like that." he said, "But it would be easier for me to use my tongue to give you an orgasm."

"But I never used this before," she said.

"You never sucked a cock before yesterday either," replied Dhondu.

"I might end up hurting myself," she complained. Then her eyes lit up. "How about you do it to me?"

"Really?" he asked.

"So who does Anupriya?" she asked.

"It's me, only," replied Dhondu.

"Come let's do it now!" she said and pulled him towards the bathroom.

"Now is not the right time," he said firmly.

"No, this is the perfect time!" she replied excitedly, "Didi is busy in the kitchen and Balwant ji has gone to the granite quarry and will arrive back only for lunch."

Anulekha pulled him into the attached toilet for the bedroom. She immediately pulled off her nightie and removed her panties. Dhondu instructed her to put one of her legs on the commode so that he could get a better angle of shaving.

Anulekha closed her eyes. Getting fucked is one thing but getting shaved by a man sounded even more personal and embarrassing to her. Dhondu took the foam shave cream, shook it hard and then sprayed it on her crotch.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh" exclaimed Anulekha.

"What happened?" asked Dhondu.

"It's so cold," she complained.

Dhondu checked the can and found that Mahesh was using a menthol flavored shaving cream. "Oh, sorry. I should have checked what it was."

He removed the shaver from the cover and then bent down. He admired her beautiful cream covered pussy for a few seconds then slowly started shaving off her hair. Anulekha opened one eye to check what he was doing. She was afraid that he might cut while doing. But Dhondu seemed very skilled.

After the first round of shaving, he once again sprayed the foam and shaved for a second time. Her pussy was completely hairless. Anulekha opened both eyes and then put her hand in between her crotch. It was a very strange feeling to be completely hairless there for the first time in a very long time.

Dhondu admired his work and in a professional way, he opened the aftershave lotion. He applied it to his hands and then said, "Just be aware, it might sting a bit," And then he applied it to her freshly shaven crotch.

"AAAHHHHHHH!" screamed Anulekha "IT'S BURNING!"

Dhondu was alarmed at the way she screamed. He clearly underestimated the tolerance of women to pain and the number of nerve endings they have in their nether regions. It was obviously much more sensitive than a man's face.

"Aaahh... do something... please..." Anulekha kept screaming. Dhondu didn't know what to do. He took the water from the mug and splashed it on her, but that didn't help Anulekha.

Without even thinking, he grabbed her legs and buried his mouth on her pussy. Anulekha was so surprised by this sudden move that she totally forgot the pain. Dhondu had a lot of experience in what he did and started French kissing her bottom lip.

"Mmmmmm," Anulekha's stance changed in a minute. Dhondu took the encouragement positively and then started sucking her pussy. The freshly shaved crotch with a smooth Venus razor made it so he loved the smooth part. He kept sucking them and slowly brought his hands and pulled her lips apart. Then he plunged his tongue inside her.

"Aaaaahhh...mmm...yeah..." Anulekha started moaning in a high pitch just like her sister. Dhondu would do anything to keep hearing those moans. He started moving his tongue inside her while pinching her clit. Anulekha's hands caught his head and started massaging his hair to make him continue.

The ancestral house was quite large and the kitchen was really far away from the bedroom so Anupriya didn't hear any of the sounds her sister was making. Despite the promise made to her last night, Dhondu was unabashedly sucking her sister's pussy in the same house.

Within her island of solitude, Anulekha finally got her orgasm with a shriek. Dhondu kept drinking her juices while her legs buckled at the spent force. When he took his hands away from her legs, she immediately sat on the commode and started taking in deep breaths. She looked up at Dhondu who had quickly removed his shirt, lungi and underwear within seconds. She could see his chiselled body and most importantly, his black dick standing fully erect like an iron bar.

He didn't waste time asking for permission. He just lifted her up and positioned her around his dick and made her sit on it. Anulekha's instincts made her grab him around his neck and then wrap her legs around his thighs. He calmly switched on the shower, recreating the waterfall sex they had yesterday afternoon.

Anulekha was once again enjoying sex with the same guy who almost forced her yesterday around the same time. She was moaning as if there was no tomorrow and Dhondu expertly moved his hips to push and pull his penis inside her.

Dhondu kept fucking her for a few minutes but then turned off the shower. The Thakur family had spent a fortune constantly renovating the old house with modern fittings. They had to install an overhead tank and then used an electric motor to pump the water up to it. Wasting shower water was a no-no to Dhondu, even at this critical juncture.

Anulekha was pissed off by the sudden interruption. Dhondu wordlessly dismounted her and then made her put her hands on the wall. He lifted one of her legs and rested it on his hand and then positioned himself to fuck her in that awkward position standing.

Anulekha was initially afraid that she might lose balance but happily realised that nothing would happen as he kept increasing the speed. Anulekha was once again transported to the pleasure world as Dhondu pounded her freshly shaved pussy. He pushed her further against the wall so her boobs were pressed against it.

They kept going hard until they heard a voice. "What the fuck is happening there?"

It was Anupriya, who had finished her cooking and came to check on Anulekha but found the bed empty. She thought she might have gone to bathe but then heard moaning sounds coming from the bathroom.

Both Anulekha and Dhondu were shocked hearing the angry voice of Anupriya. They froze in place and hoped if they kept quiet, Anupriya would leave.

Anupriya waited but there was no response, so she banged on the door hard.

"Come out, both of you!" she shouted. "What did I tell you yesterday? And you are already screwing behind my back."

Anulekha and Dhondu kept quiet.

"All those things I said yesterday, and you once again broke your promise to me," complained Anupriya. "I'm sacrificing my life and you are blowing yours away."

Anulekha suddenly tensed up and her face turned red. "No one asked you," she said from behind the door. "It's my life and I can lead it the way I want. No one wants your sacrifice. Now Dhondu, fuck me."

Dhondu was confused about what to do with both sisters wanting to do the opposite. Each on either side of the bathroom wall. His cock was still lodged inside Anulekha's pussy, refusing to come out and he hoped that she would make the decision easier. But unfortunately, Anulekha started moving her hips and his penis only knew what to do next. She also started moaning at a high pitch, although Dhondu knew she was faking just for her sister's attention.

"How dare you do this?" fumed Anupriya. "Now get out this very instant!"

"Oh... yeah... Dhondu..." moaned Anulekha. "You are so strong... fuck... me... harder..."

"This is going overboard," shouted Anupriya from outside.

"Aannhhh... yes... aannhhh..." moaned Anulekha even louder.

They were so engrossed in their fighting that they didn't hear the sound of Balwant's car cruising towards home. Since he had the key with him, Balwant opened the door and stormed in shouting, "Bahurani!" ( Daughter-in-law).

Anupriya was so startled that her blood turned into ice. So did the members on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Bahu, Good news!" bellowed Balwant and came into the bedroom. Anupriya looked at him and wanted to say something but her throat was dry. Fortunately, Balwant was in such a state of euphoria that he didn't notice the panic on her face.

"They've called me urgently to the party headquarters," he said, "Judging by their tone, it should be good news."

"Oh... Congratulations Papa," Anupriya could finally open her mouth and say something.

"I will be away for at least the next 3 or 4 days," he said. "Did you see Dhondu anywhere?"

Dhondu was so shocked at the mention of his name that he immediately dropped Anulekha. She winced as she fell down, startling both Balwant and Anupriya outside.

"What happened?" asked Balwant concernedly.

"Nothing ji," shouted Anulekha as she slowly got up."I saw a big cockroach and got frightened."

"Come on Papa," said Anupriya. "Let's go and get your items packed." She hoped to divert his attention and fortunately, it worked. He started going out, accompanied by Anupriya.

Dhondu knew that he couldn't come out of hiding at this juncture. He was totally frozen until he felt a hand hold his penis. He looked down and saw Anulekha kneeling and bringing her mouth closer to his penis with a wicked grin on her face. He motioned her to stop but it only encouraged her as she started sucking him.

While Anupriya was helping Balwant pack the necessary items for his trip, which wasn't that much, Dhondu was getting a blowjob. This was the first time he had sex in the house when Balwant was at home, no matter even if he was drunk or passed out. It was similar to his late wife putting a curtain on the picture of the Gods before they had sex, as if the omniscient God could not see them if she puts up a curtain.

But it was more a matter of respect to his employer and now he was breaking that point. He was watching Anulekha suck his penis with a passion which he never saw in Anupriya. Hard to believe that he forced her to give him one not even 24 hours ago. Her hands were also massaging his balls, which he found very stimulating. Dhondu held her wet hair in order to avoid it hitting her face as she was increasing her effort.

Dhondu could hear the telltale signs of Balwant's car leaving the house. He wasn't sure if he even packed anything in the mere 5 to 10 minutes until he left. He shrugged inwardly. With his wealth, he could buy anything he forgot on the way. He could hear Anupriya running as fast as she could to the bedroom and then rapped at the door.

"Coast is clear," she shouted, "come out now."

"MMMmmmmm," shouted Anulekha with her mouth filled with cock.

"What?" asked Anupriya.

Dhondu realised that this little vixen was just trying to tease her sister so he held her head with his hands and started fucking her mouth with full force. With Anupriya continuously rapping on the door, he finally reached his orgasm and shot a huge load in her mouth. He pulled out and he sprayed a load on her face. Anulekha opened her mouth to show his white liquid still on her tongue.

There was another rapping on the door. Anulekha swallowed the load and shouted,"Coming sis." She wiped the load out of her eyes and was about to open the door but Dhondu stopped her.

"Should you clean yourself?" he asked, smiling at his work.

Anulekha laughed and replied, "No. Let her see me like this."

Delighted, Dhondu wore the lungi over his waist without any underwear.

Anulekha opened the door and came out with Dhondu following behind.

"How long should I knock?" started Anupriya, and then abruptly stopped after noticing her sister's tousled hair and cum covered face, which was slowly running down her neck. "What... the ... fuck?"

Anulekha grinned at the shocked expression on Anupriya's face. She let out her tongue and licked the cum sitting on her upper lip.

"So what do you wanna tell me sis?" she said mockingly. "Anyway, stop disturbing others when they are having fun..."

PHTAACK!

Before she could complete her sentence, Anupriya had landed a hard slap on her cheek. Anulekha was shocked that her sister would actually slap her. She lifted her face and looked at her sister staring with such intensity.

"You ungrateful bitch!" said Anupriya. "All that sacrifice I've made, and you throw it away!"

Before she could say anymore, Anulekha lunged at her and started hitting her. Anupriya was shocked for a second and then she started defending herself. They were both wrestling with each other and fell on the bed. Anulekha's towel came off and she was fighting nude.

As sexy as it was watching two women catfight, Dhondu knew he had to intervene. He pulled Anupriya off by her clothes and tried to use his other hand to block Anulekha. But they kept flaying their arms hoping to hit the other, but only hurting Dhondu in the process.

"Stop interfering Dhondu," yelled Anupriya. "I need to teach her a lesson!"

"Yes Dhondu," hissed Anulekha, "This uppity bitch thinks too much of herself. Let me show her her real place."

PHTACK! PHTACK!

Dhondu had landed two slaps on each of the sisters' cheeks. Both sisters saw red as his heavy slap stung their cheeks harder than the weak blows they were trading.

"When a man talks, the woman should listen!" said Dhondu in a voice that made them cower in fear.

"As much as I love to pit you sisters against each other in a competition to have sex with me," he continued, "I think there is some bad blood between you two."

He turned to Anulekha and said, "Now wash your face and wear some clothes. I know you have a sinister design behind your eagerness to have sex with me."

Ten minutes later, both sisters were sitting on either side of the dining table with Dhondu sitting in the middle chair Balwant usually sat in. Both of them were looking down, not ready to talk. Dhondu decided he needed to break the ice. He turned towards Anulekha.

"I loved the way you were so eager to have sex with me," he said "But I'm not a fool to believe that it's my charm alone. I know you are doing this just to spite your sister. For a woman who was angry yesterday at her for cheating on her husband, you are now competing for her lover. May I know why?"