Tale of Two Sissies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming Kaci's Fairy

"I want to fuck your sissy, uncle Max. Pleeeeease, let me fuck your sissy!" Kaci begged.

"Well, you can't fuck her in the bar." Max chuckled. "But if Wally says it's okay, you can take her home and you two can play for the rest of the night."

"Can we, uncle Wally! Can we please, uncle Wally! I want this sissy! I need to fuck this sissy!"

"Okay, okay." Wally agreed. "Let's drink up and go."

Kaci grabbed Jenni by the chain attached to his collar and pulled him to follow Wally to their car. Kaci practically dragged Jenni into the back seat as Wally settled into the driver's seat and turned the car on. Kaci was on Jenni in a flash. He rubbed his hand over Jenni's now flaccid prick and wrapping his other arm around Jenni's waist snaked his hand up Jenni's blouse where he began to rub and pinch the sissy's nipples.

"Mine!" Kaci breathed into Jenni's ear and then hungrily covered Jenni's mouth with his own and plunged his tongue inside to rub and tease Jenni's tongue. Jenni began to squirm and moan as Kaci moved his hand down Jenni's chest and stomach to rest between the sissy's legs. Jenni began to moan as Kaci's hand rubbed and manipulated his growing little prick.

"Cum for me, you little fairy!" Kaci urged in Jenni's ear as his tongue teased and lapped at the ear.

"Oh, yes! Pleeeease! Don't stop! More! Moooore!" Jenni begged as his cock spurted a new load of spunk into his already wet short-shorts. Jenni held on tightly to Kaci, his whole body shaking until his spasms began to subside.

"Yes, yes. You're my sissy now. I'm going to fuck you senseless until you lose the will to resist me; until you lose your pretty, little mind and become my eager, mindless, little fuck-toy. Do you want that fairy? Do you want to be this gurl's fuck-toy?"

"I -I don't know what I want anymore. I-I-I don't even know what I am!" a shaking Jenni sobbed into Kaci's shoulder.

"Don't worry, baby. Kaci is going to make you his little fairy."

As they snuggled against each other, kissing and fondling, Wally pulled up the driveway and into the garage.

"Okay, faggots." He said gruffly. "Get your little asses into the house."

Kaci got out of the car and tugged on Jenni's chain.

"C'mon, little puppy. Time for you to suck on Kaci's bone."

Jenni slid across the back seat and exited the car. Kaci wrapped an arm around the boy as he stumbled unsteadily on his feet. Kaci guided him into the house and up the stairs directly to his bedroom.

The bedroom was huge and it was apparent that Max had probably had a hand in designing it. The floor was covered in pink shag carpet. The walls and ceiling were all mirrored. In the middle of the room was a huge, heart-shaped bed that could accommodate enough people for a small orgy. The bed was covered with white satin sheets and pillow-cases. Soft lighting was provided by table lamps with pink shades casting their pinkish glow over the room. It looked like a room in a bordello, perfect for a sissy-whore.

"Do you like my room, baby?" Kaci whispered in Jenni's ear as he moved behind the boy and possessively wrapped his arms around his prey.

"It's, it's nice!" Jenni sighed as Kaci ran his hands over his body and licked his ear inside and out.

"It only needs one thing to make it perfect." Kaci breathed into Jenni's ear as his hands roamed under Jenni's shirt and he began to rub and pinch the sissy's nipples.

"Oooooh!" Jenni groaned as Kaci grabbed the bottom of Jenni's shirt and lifted it over the submissive boi's head.

"What. . . what does it need to make it perfect?" Jenni sighed.

"It needs a fairy. A fairy for me to play with. A fairy to be my own, owned little sissy." Kaci whispered as his hand found Jenni's wet, flaccid joy-stick spreading Jenni's spent cum all over the boi's torso.

Jenni could feel Kaci's hard cock growing between her ass-cheeks as Kaci pulled Jenni's shorts and panties down, dropping them to the floor. Jenni's flaccid little prick hung dripping spunk onto the rug.

"Do you want to be my owned, little sissy, Jenni? My personal little fairy?" Kaci whispered as he wrapped one hand around Jenni's love-stick and squeezed Jenni's ass-cheeks with his other hand.

"Oh, I just don't know." Jenni sighed. "I'm so overwhelmed." Oooh." Jenni squirmed as he felt Kaci's thumb massaging his rosebud.

"You think too much, baby." Kaci responded. "I'm going to fuck all of that thought right out of your pretty, little head. "When I'm finished acclimating you, you'll be a mindless, little fuck-toy salivating at the sight of my cock and begging to be fucked! Come to bed now, baby. It's time to make you my faggot."

Jenni kicked off his shorts and panties as Kaci guided him to the bed. Kaci turned him and coaxed him to sit on the bed. Kaci removed Jenni's shoes and socks making the gurl completely naked. Then Kaci began to strip. First, shoes and socks, then shirt, then short-shorts, leaving only his lace, pink panties. Jenni could not believe the size of the bulge those panties contained. The rest of Kaci was small and petite, like Jenni. But as Kaci lowered his panties, a huge, throbbing, monster of a cock flopped out and stood at attention pointing at his next victim - Jenni!

"Omigod! Your cock is huge!" Jenni gasped, as he slithered towards the center of the bed, away from that stiff, beckoning monster.

"All the better to fuck you with, my precious. All the better to enslave you, my little fairy princess!" Kaci replied as he crawled towards Jenni with a look of lust and hunger in his eyes.

Jenni continued to back away, but Kaci grabbed his ankle to stop him.

"You can't get away, little gurl." Kaci growled. "There's nowhere for you to go. Now spread your legs for me, sissy."

Jenni was petrified and couldn't move. But Kaci wasn't to be denied. He spread Jenni's legs as wide as they could go. Then he crawled over to the night stand and retrieved a jar of lube. Kaci generously slathered the lube all over his stiff, throbbing rod and then plunged his fuck-finger into the jar. Crawling back to the frightened Jenni, he grabbed Jenni's thigh with one hand and placed his lubed finger on the gurl's rosebud and began to slowly massage and tease. Jenni closed her eyes and moaned like the needy, little bitch she was becoming as Kaci gently inserted his finger into his boi-pussy and then slowly finger-fucked him. But that was not the member that Kaci wanted in his slut's ass. Kaci removed his finger and threw Jenni's legs over his shoulders. He positioned his needy cock at the entrance to Jenni's boi-pussy and smiled wickedly at the frightened fairy beneath him.

"I'm going to make you my bitch now, fairy! Do you want to be my bitch?!"

"I. . .I. Ooooooh!" Jenni moaned as Kaci slowly pushed his cock into Jenni's yielding asshole.

"Ooooh, please, no!" Jenni begged. "It's too big. It's bigger than Daddy's!"

But Kaci was not to be denied. He quickly bottomed out in Jenni's boi-pussy and then began a slow, rhythmic fucking.

"Mmmmm, your pussy feels sooo good, sissy. I want you to be my faggot. I want you to be only mine! Do you want to be my faggot, little sissy?"

But Jenni was unable to answer. He was losing the ability for rational thought and descending into the realm of feeling and lust that Daddy Max had conditioned him to. His own little prick had sprung back to life as Kaci's monster cock pounded against his prostate. The little rod became hard and throbbing with the insistent attention to his prostate gland. He was moaning incoherently and drooling uncontrollably as Kaci fucked and fucked and fucked his boi-pussy.

"Aarrrrrrrghmmmmmmm!" Jenni moaned as his little prick began to drip its spunk onto his tummy. This was unlike any orgasm that Jenni had ever experienced. Instead of violent spasms he was experiencing a constant flow of semen as Kaci's fucking milked his prostate.

"Ooooh, yes! You're dripping cum like the little slut you are! You're mine! You're mine! You're miiiiiine!" Kaci shouted as his sissygasm took control of him. He stiffened his cock against Jenni's prostate as it began to shoot load after load of thick cum-juice into the incoherent sissy-boi beneath him.

Jenni's prick had stopped leaking cum, but coherent thought had not returned to Jenni's mind. The gurl hung on tightly to Kaci as he emptied the contents of his big balls into her boi-pussy. A constant stream of unintelligible babble came out of her mouth as Kaci spasmed inside of her. Kaci's mouth covered hers and she reflexively opened wide to accept his probing tongue. The two of them lay there, joined at both of Jenni's holes; Kaci's cock spasming in her boi-pussy and Kaci's tongue exploring her mouth and massaging her eager tongue. Finally, his balls empty, Kaci slowly withdrew his cock and rolled over onto his back. Jenni nestled in his arms and purred like a contented Cheshire cat.

"That's my good little faggot, my good little fairy." Kaci whispered as they both drifted off to sleep.

When Jenni made his slow return to consciousness, he was no longer laying in Kaci's arms. Only half-awake, he was, instead, laying flat on his stomach with his legs spread wide. He could feel a large, stiff cock throbbing against his thigh. Then the cock was moving across his thigh, onto his ass-cheek and then throbbing against his rosebud. The cock, Kaci's cock, entered its new home with no resistance.

"Are you my faggot?" Kaci whispered into her ear as he lowered his body onto hers.

"Mmmm!" Jenni moaned. "Yes."

"Say it. Say that you're my faggot."

"I. . . I am your faggot. Aaaaaaahmmmrg!" Jenni moaned as her mind began to shut off again and her prick began to throb and leak.

"Fuck me, Kaci! Fuck me, pleeeeease!" Jenni begged as Kaci's hard cock pulsed in his boi-pussy.

Jenni lost all track of time. She also lost track of how many times Kaci had fucked her. She realized that her body was being conditioned to respond to whatever stimuli Kaci presented her with. At least twice she had awakened to find Kaci's leaking cock resting on her lips. Without any thought at all, she drew the pulsating rod into her mouth and began to suck contentedly until rewarded with a huge load of Kaci's semen. She was allowed to sleep occasionally in between fuck or suck sessions. The last encounter took place in what Jenni knew to be morning.

She was laying in the fetal position on the bed. As her eyes began to focus, she saw Kaci sitting on an easy chair near the heart-shaped bed. His cock was hard and leaking pre-cum. Jenni propped herself up on all fours and stared at the enticing monster. She licked her lips as she began to salivate at the sight of this penis that had possessed her mouth and her boi-pussy multiple times. Her own little prick began to throb to life as Jenni crawled across the bed with only one purpose in mind - to serve cock, to serve Kaci's cock!

"Need cock. Mmmmm, need cock." Jenni babbled as she slithered off of the bed and crawled on all fours to Kaci's chair. She crawled onto the chair and straddled Kaci, her boi-pussy positioned over his needy organ. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him, moaning with delight as he penetrated her completely. Jenni closed her eyes and her mind shut off completely. She was now a moaning, sexual animal bouncing up and down on her rod of delight. Her own little prick was throbbing and beginning to leak the milk of its semen onto Kaci's tummy.

"Good gurl. Good gurl." Kaci coaxed her. "Now you are completely mine. You are my mindless, little fuck-slut. Ooooo! Yes! Drain me, sissy. Drain me!"

They came simultaneously, Kaci emptying his balls into Jenni's boi-pussy and milking her love juice from her lovely little prick.

Max came to pick Jenni up in the late afternoon. When he arrived, he found Wally, Kaci and Jenni in the kitchen. Kaci was sitting in a chair and Jenni was on his lap dressed only in panties with her head nestled between his neck and shoulder. The whole time that Max and Kaci talked, Kaci kept his hand in Jenni's lap, constantly playing with her little love-stick.

"I've come to take Jenni home. I hope the two of you had a good time last night." Max smiled.

"She's mine." Kaci responded.

"What?"

"She's my fairy. I took her"

"I'm sorry, Kaci, but I created her and I own her." Max said calmly.

"I want her. I'll buy her from you."

"If Jenni wants to be with you, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement. What do you want, Jenni?" Max asked turning to the sissy.

"Kaci tells Jenni what Jenni wants." Jenni mumbled.

"Then I will negotiate a price with Wally here and we'll see what we can do." Max chuckled.

The negotiations didn't take long. Money was quickly transferred from Kaci's trust account to Max. Wally and Max shook hands on the deal and Max stood to go. Kaci and Jenni stood to say goodbye to Max.

"I anticipated that this would happen between you and Jenni." Max said to Kaci. "So, I brought you a little present to use with Jenni. Treat her well. And if you ever tire of her, let me know and I will buy her back from you. She is the best sissy I've ever created."

Kaci opened the box that Max had handed to him. Inside was a chain with a cock-collar attached to it.

"Take your panties off, sissy." Kaci gently commanded.

Jenni complied instantly. Kaci slipped the collar onto Jenni's prick, tightening it at the base.

"Let's go to my room, fairy." Kaci ordered and tugged on Jenni's chain. "Time to play." He said, leading Jenni upstairs by the cock.