Talents - Nick Lovewright

Story Info
A stressful situation creates a connection.
6.7k words
4.36
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers

The World of Talents should remind you of many other fantasy worlds with superheroes, magic, and cosmic powers, except with a Krosis twist...

---

*** Trigger warning: School shooting. ***

Veronica heard the shots as she was walking back from the washroom to English class. The brown-haired senior student had heard such sounds on TV shows, but in real life the sheer intensity of them shocked her. They echoed through the halls, making her cover her ears. She still heard the screams, though. She realized that this was a shooting!

As a Canadian exchange student in America, this was completely outside of her experience, and she didn't know what to do. She heard someone running down a side hall up ahead, coming closer, and then saw another student thrown forward, out of that hall, as another couple of shots rang out. The male student went down, face first, his limp and bloodied body skidding to a halt against the far wall.

She froze. That person had been murdered right in front of her! She could hear the stomp of heavy footfalls coming closer from down that hall, and yet she just stood there, like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car, shaking.

Someone grabbed her hand. She squeaked and turned, but it was Nick, from her billet family, the Lovewrights, pulling her toward a side door. The slim, dark-haired young man was surprisingly strong, and she offered no resistance as he pulled her into a stationery closet and silently closed the door behind them.

Too late, though, it seemed. They heard the purposeful heavy steps approaching their door. Pass by, pass by, she mentally urged the assailant, but then the footsteps stopped outside the closet.

"Get behind me," Nick whispered as he faced the door and pushed her behind him. She instinctively wrapped her arms around him from behind, holding on for dear life.

As the door handle turned, Veronica felt an energy rush into her, followed by a sudden draining sensation. She gasped.

Then the door opened, and she could see a tall man there, clad in a long, dark trench coat and holding a large handgun. She could see his grim smile as he saw them hiding there, and then he raised his gun...

"NO!" Nick held his hands up and pointed them at the man, who seemed startled. Veronica felt the strange siphoning sensation intensify, and then it was as if some vital part of her was being drained away. The man grunted, and seemed to struggle to hold his gun up. The look on his face changed from a smile to...a silly grin?

"Urghhh!" Nick's body was shaking with the exertion of...whatever he was doing.

The shooter's eyes rolled up into his head and he gurgled, "Ungh! Uhhuhh! Hoohhh..." He started thrusting his hips at them as he stood there, almost vibrating.

Then there was a flash of movement and their assailant was gone. Nick dropped his arms and collapsed to the floor. Veronica, her arms still around him, did her best to let him down gently.

Whoosh! There was suddenly someone standing in the open doorway again, and Veronica screamed, thinking the shooter was back.

"Whoa! Hey, it's okay...he won't harm anyone else."

Veronica focused her eyes on the trim figure before her. He was another adult, wearing a full-face mask and a yellow and black form-fitting suit with a stylized J on the front.

"Jiff!" Nick struggled to get to his feet. "Thanks for saving us."

"Nick! So this is where you go to school?" The hero helped both students to their feet. "And by the mess that guy made of his pants, it looks like you inherited your Dad's talent, huh? Look at you, saving the girl." He gave Veronica a wink, and she self-consciously let go of Nick.

"Shh!" Nick stepped unsteadily out of the closet and glanced each way down the hallway.

The Jiff stepped close and kept his voice low. "Nobody close, Nick...does your Dad know?"

Nick shook his head. "Just started...nothing like an emergency to get the juices flowing, I guess."

"Guess so." The Jiff turned as he saw people starting to come into the hallway. Standing tall, he raised his voice, "Emergency's over, folks! The shooter's locked up at the police station, but if you need me again..." He struck a pose. "...'I'll be there in a Jiff'(tm)!" Then there was another flash of movement and he was gone.

Nick turned to Veronica. "Don't freak out...we need to have a private discussion. Shit!" He rushed forward to catch her as her vision darkened and...

---

...she woke up laying down on a small bed...a cot, she realized as she examined it. Someone was holding her hand...

"You're awake," Nick said as he leaned forward. "I've been trying to give you back your energy, but it's not working."

"What...did you do to me?" She pulled her hand from his and then raised herself up onto her elbows. It looked like they were still in the school, she figured the nurse's office.

He sat back on his chair. "Well, a couple of things...saved our lives, for one..."

"Thank you."

"Heh...um, you're welcome." Nick looked uncomfortable. "The second thing I'm not sure about...I have to talk to my Dad, but it seems like I took something from you when I stopped that guy."

Veronica took stock of herself. She did feel odd, somehow incomplete. "What did you do to him?"

Now he looked even more uncomfortable. "Err...well...I made him cum in his pants...like, a lot."

"You what?!"

"Shh! Shh! The cops are right outside and they want to talk to you about what happened. PLEASE just say that The Jiff stopped the shooter, and not anything else? I'll explain everything when we're back at home, but this is literally a matter of life and death for my family."

She saw how serious Nick was being, so just nodded.

He nodded back. "You okay to talk to the police now?"

"Yeah."

---

When they got back to the Lovewright house, Veronica was still feeling run down, though she was able to walk unaided. She went to the guest room to lie down while Nick called his Dad, who was out of town for the duration of her stay.

When she got up from her nap an hour later, she found Nick watching the news on the TV in the living room. She sat down next to him on the couch.

"Trouble," he informed her as he grimly referred to the screen.

The female news announcer continued, "...to recap, the school shooter that was stopped by The Jiff earlier today has made a complaint that the speedster hero sexually assaulted him during his capture. We've reached out to The Jiff for comment, but...AAHH!"

In a flash of yellow, The Jiff was next to her, bending down so his masked face was on camera. "Hi, everyone! I just want to let you all know that it's not true...the guy had totally creamed his undies by the time I got there...it was actually pretty disgusting. I'll bet that he gets off on murdering innocent children, and is covering up with this story. Anyway, if you need me...'I'll be there in a Jiff'(tm)!" He gave the camera a wink, and then he was gone.

"Um...um...there you have it, folks! Straight from The Jiff himself. We're going to take a break."

Nick turned the TV off. "Hopefully that'll be it. Hey, how are you feeling?"

Veronica hadn't realized that she'd looped her arm with his and pulled it back. "I'm...still tired, but not physically...does that make sense?"

He nodded. "Okay...what do you want to do to get your energy back?"

"Did you talk to your Dad?"

Nick looked uncomfortable. "Yeah...he said that this had happened to him once, and that I should 'give you what you need,' whatever that means, and the energy will flow back to you. So...what do you need?"

She looked confused. "I don't know."

Nick rolled his eyes to the ceiling. "So helpful, Dad."

"So who's your Dad?" Veronica found herself watching Nick's face. While he had seemed kinda plain when she had met him a few weeks previous, he looked more attractive today.

He shrugged. "Bob Lovewright."

"Well, yeah, but he's obviously a Talent...a superhero, if you know The Jiff?"

Nick rubbed the back of his neck. "I can't tell you who he really is, sorry, but yes, he's a Talent."

"Does your Mom know?"

Nick's eyes widened. "She knows my Dad's a Talent, but not me. Please don't tell her this happened! She's always wondered if my Dad somehow used his powers to make her fall in love with him, and you're..." He glanced down at Veronica's hand on his thigh. She yanked it back.

She looked at her hand. "Did he...with her...?"

"I...I dunno..."

---

When Mrs. Lovewright got home a few minutes later, the older, dark-haired woman fawned over Nick and Veronica, making sure both teens were okay.

"Yeah, Mom, The Jiff got there before that guy could do anything to us," Nick assured her.

Mrs. Lovewright quirked her mouth. "Ah, yes, The Jiff...he's a bit cheesy, but effective." Then she glanced at Veronica. "Um, I mean, he seems that way on TV." She quickly excused herself to go make dinner.

Veronica giggled and saw Nick grin in response.

---

"You wanna go to a movie or something?" Nick asked Veronica after dinner. While sitting next to each other, her hand had found his several times under the table when they weren't holding their utensils.

She frowned. "Can we just watch something here? I really don't want to be anywhere outside of the house after what happened today."

They watched a movie in the living room, first with Nick's Mom, but then the older woman said that she was heading off to shower and then go to bed. The kids said good night and were considering putting another movie on, since school had been cancelled for the rest of the week due to the shooting. Now alone, Veronica took the opportunity to snuggle up to Nick on the couch. She heard him gulp.

"Nick, what do you think your Dad meant by 'giving me what I need'?"

"I...I dunno..."

Her face crept closer to his neck. "No idea at all? Not even an inkling?"

"You've...just gotta tell me what you think you need, and I'll help you."

Veronica's body felt hot, like she was running a fever. "I need...I need..."

"What?" Nick turned his face to hers, and she leapt upon him, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

"Mf!" he grunted as he fell back across the sofa cushions, and she took the opportunity to climb on top as she continued to kiss him. Soon, he was tentatively kissing her back. She reached down and cupped his groin, feeling his member grow as their passions rose.

Veronica was glad that his body was responding to her. She wasn't a bubble-bodied woman like many of the superheroines Nick must have met through his father, but with her curvy hips and B-cup breasts, she wasn't unattractive either. She unzipped Nick's jeans and reached inside.

"Wait!" Nick hissed as he broke the kiss and grabbed her hand. "Are you sure this is what you want? This has to be because of what happened earlier."

She gripped his package through his underwear, making him groan. "I think I NEED it, Nick," she growled. "How about we try this, and see if I get any of my energy back?"

"O-okay..."

She unfastened his pants and pulled both them and his underwear down, freeing his slim, hard 6" member, which she then firmly grasped and began to stroke.

"Ha-ahh..." Nick moaned as he let the overheated girl do what she wanted. They kissed some more as she continued to stroke him. After a few more minutes, he grunted into her mouth and she felt his hot cum spray onto her hand.

She backed off and watched the rest of his load shoot onto his t-shirt. She looked at her hand, dripping with his cum. While she'd had sex before, it had always been with a condom, and she certainly hadn't had a chance to touch the pearlescent substance before. She rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger before sticking a dripping finger into her mouth. It tasted salty, and a little like how ozone smelled.

"Did...did that help?" Nick asked as he tried to slow his breathing.

She considered. "I think I feel a little better. Can you get it back up?" She reached down and started stroking him again.

"I don't know. This usually happens overnight, and then I either get out of bed for the day, or go back to sleep."

She stopped stroking. "What? You mean you've never had sex before, and don't even jerk off?" Finding more of his sperm on her hand, she licked that off as well.

"Nope. I haven't had a girlfriend, and never really felt the need to masturbate. This is actually the first time I've felt like I wanted to do...that."

The mood broken, Veronica stood up so that Nick could re-dress.

He stood up as well, and looked down at his spermy t-shirt. "I should get ready for bed too...um, g'nite." He turned and quickly shuffled out of the room.

---

Veronica woke up. It was still dark, and she threw her covers off. She was sweating profusely, and was sure that it wasn't due to the temperature of the room. She slipped a hand into her panties and found them soaked with her vaginal juices, but no matter how much she played with herself, she just couldn't cum...another side effect of what Nick had done to her, she knew.

Well, if he caused this, then he would damn well fix it, she raged. She was used to 'jilling off' at least a few times a week. She padded down the dark hall and paused at Nick's bedroom door. She had been going to knock, but then said fuck it and went in.

While it was dark, the scant light that made it all the way from the street lamp into his room allowed her to see his bed and his sleeping form under the covers. She closed the door behind her, and with a saucy grin, slipped under those covers and crawled between his legs, surprised but happy to find that he slept in the buff, and even more delighted to find his six incher already engorged and ready to go. Because of our connection? she wondered. She took it into her mouth and began to lick and suck at it.

Soon she tasted his pre-cum and heard him grunt, "Uh? Wha? Veronica?" Then he pulled his sheets off of both of them.

She pulled her mouth off of his member. "Hwa! Hi, Nick," she whispered, "I need another load from you."

"Um...okay...whatever you need."

"Uh-hm!" She redoubled her oral attack and slipped her hand back into her panties. She could already feel that she might be able to reach orgasm this time. By the time she was thrusting two fingers inside herself, with her thumb manipulating her clit, she felt Nick tensing his hips.

"I'm...gonna cum..." he warned her, perhaps thinking that she would pull off and stroke him to orgasm again, but she pulled his cock deeper into her mouth and sucked hard. "Ohh-HHH!" he groaned, and she felt his member throb before his load filled her mouth.

"Ullk!" She swallowed as fast as she could, but some still slipped between her lips and ran down his shaft. After gulping down all that was in her mouth, she licked his cock clean.

"Oh wow..." Nick sighed.

Veronica moved up beside Nick and lay down next to him. She still hadn't cum, and now that Nick had, she somehow knew that she wouldn't be able to without him, at least until this energy situation was fixed. She did feel a little better, but not a lot.

"Mom can't find you here in the morning, Veronica, sorry."

"Oh, yeah..." She got up, but then turned back to lean over and give him a scorching kiss, which he returned. Then she headed back to her room.

---

"Bye!"

Veronica woke up. That had been Mrs. Lovewright calling out as she left for work. Veronica headed across the hall back to Nick's room and then just walked in.

"Whoa!" He pulled the covers back over top of him. "I was just getting up."

"Don't bother," she replied. "I'm due to go home tomorrow, and at the rate we're going, I'm gonna have to suck you off like a hundred times to get my energy back from you!"

His eyes went big. "I don't think that's physically possible."

She grabbed the covers and threw them off of his naked body. "Exactly! So we're gonna have to try different things to see what'll work best. Now, just lie back..." She climbed astride his hips, happy to see that he was already hard.

"Uh, is this wise? I don't have any condoms."

"We're not gonna fuck," she clarified. "I just need to get off, and I think your dick'll help with that." She situated her panty-covered pussy onto the underside of his stiff shaft. That felt good, so she started to slide forward and back along it.

"This...isn't sex?" he gasped.

"Nooo..." she moaned. "Jeez, such a virgin..." She looked down at the young man's slim form and realized that he was definitely looking more attractive than before, though whether due to their connection, or perhaps changes going through his body because of his recently triggered talent, she didn't know.

She felt his eyes upon her as she slid along his cock shaft, moving from her panties up to her braless breasts as they bobbled about in her sleep shirt, and then up to her face. Strangely enough, the look she saw on his face as he gazed at hers made her more embarrassed than him looking at her body, and she closed her eyes as she felt her face flush.

She reached down into her panties and stroked her clit. She was getting close, finally! However, she couldn't keep moving back and forth upon him while diddling herself. She moved forward and slotted the head of his cock right into the cleft of her panties that was between her now prominent pussy lips. "Stroke yourself," she commanded him.

He reached down and did so awkwardly, unused to such movements. As Veronica continued to manipulate her clit, she felt Nick's fist bounce against her vulva on each upstroke. Finally, her finger a blur on her clit, she cried out and came. "Ohhhaahhh! Yesss!" Her body shook with the long-delayed release as she balanced the entrance to her panty-covered pussy on the head of his cock. She was so caught up in her own release that she didn't realize that Nick had reached orgasm as well until she felt a warm wetness spreading between her legs and heard him crying out in pleasure, but she couldn't move! Her body was somehow locked in place as she felt their connection come alive, some of the lost energy returning to her body. "Ugghaa!" she cried out as her orgasm extended itself upon feeling Nick's dangerous seed soaking into her panties. She had trouble keeping herself aloft, and sank down a little, feeling the head of his cock, constrained only by the stretchy fabric of her cotton underwear, push itself between her engorged pussy lips as he continued to spurt. "Huhhh..." She continued to shake in orgasm, unable to move to pull away from his seminal onslaught.

Finally, their orgasms complete, she collapsed to the side, dislodging his cock. She could feel her fingers, still within her panties, damp from his spend. She shook in afterorgasms, the danger of what they had done its own aphrodisiac.

When she was able to move again, she pulled her panties off and examined her pubic region. Nick had pretty much basted the outside of her vagina, and she had no idea how much of his cum might have gotten inside! "Jesus, Nick, I gotta go have a shower..." She turned to look at him and caught her breath. Somehow he had become handsome, though it seemed like his features hadn't actually changed. "...and you're coming with me."

---

"Are you sure?" Nick asked. They were both in the bathroom, he in a pair of sweatpants and her in just her sleep shirt, her sperm-sodden panties having been left abandoned in his room.

She looked over his slim form, which seemed somehow sexier to her now. "Definitely." She pulled off her shirt and Nick gasped. She grinned, now fully nude, and bent over to turn the water on in the shower. When she turned back, Nick's pants were off and his cock was hard again. "Impressive," she complimented him.

His eyes hungrily roamed her naked form, and she shuddered, feeling her nipples harden in the cool air. She stepped into the shower, made room for Nick, and then slid the door closed. She stepped back into the warm water and moved her hands down to her crotch, making sure that all the sperm that Nick had deposited there earlier got washed away.

Krosis
Krosis
767 Followers
12