Tales from a Faggot Ch. 01-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always changed shirts, usually just into a plain t-shirt or whatever I had handy down there. The holey pants or short shorts were always swapped out with normal jeans. I hate flip flops and hate going barefoot more so I'd always put normal tennis shoes and socks on as well. I usually stayed in whatever underwear I already had on since I'd have to switch back into the slut clothes before I met up with whoever I was meeting that day and didn't want to have to get completely naked out in public just so I could wear my boxers.

Changing after I left my apartment was the easy part. Changing back into the slut clothes out among the city was the hard part. I had also stashed a backpack (or messenger bag, really) in the parking garage, so I'd stuff the slut clothes into that and bring them with me wherever I needed to go. I would have preferred not having to change back into the slut clothes later but remember, my owner was often following up on the men I hooked up with and if the way I was dressed somehow came up and it was revealed to my owner that I was wearing just a t-shirt and jeans when I arrived, I'd have been screwed.

I really wanted to ditch the ankle chain. It would have been easy enough to find a replacement lock probably and switch them out before I turned on my camera at home. Then after that, I could just remove it when I changed clothes and stuff it in my bag for later. The lock my owner sent me had some noticeable marks on it though that I figured might be used for identification purposes, like marks that he had probably made himself. So, I never risked it. It was too suspicious that I had to show the lock around my ankle every time I left the damn apartment.

The plug came out whenever possible. I knew in this case, the guy wouldn't be checking my ass for it so it came out for the entire travel time and the meet as well. Since my laptop was always in hibernation mode by the time I got home, I was able to reinsert the plug in the privacy of my apartment before I started the cam back up again, rather than try to cram it back into myself behind the pallets in the garage or somewhere else.

So in the case of the guy who's balls I was on the way to lick (I was waiting to give him a name until I actually met him in this story but it's getting annoying that I have to keep calling him "the guy" so I'm just calling him "Mike" now) he ended up living right off of a pretty busy party/shopping street in the city. This worked out well because there were bars and shops all over the place so I just had to go inside one of them, change back into the slut clothes, and then leave. It was a very crowded area so there was a bit of a humiliation aspect to it as far as getting from the bar/store to Mike's place but I just looked at the ground when I was dressed like that and kept moving. Really, this city was full of gay guys that often seemed to dress even worse than I had to, all by their own slutty free will, so I tried to remember that when I felt ashamed. Maybe I didn't stand out at all, you know?

Trickier still was finding a safe place to stash the backpack that was now full of my normal clothes. I didn't want it to get stolen since, for one thing, I would have to make it all the way home dressed like I was. The second reason was that I only had a few pairs of normal clothes (and just one pair of my secret shoes) and if they were taken or something then my owner, who monitored my bank account, was not going to let me have any money to buy more. I only ever lost all my normal clothes once when I had to hide them at a metro station for a long weekend that I spent with a horrible couple. I chose a poor location and either cleaners threw them out or someone ran off with them. In Mike's case, he lived on the basement level of a three-story house and I was able to hide my pack in a bunch of bushes alongside a little brick wall that was right by his door.

I've rambled on for tons of pages and I'm just finally getting to Mike's place. My owner always says I talk too much. Sorry, it should get a bit more interesting/sexy here. Ok, so I'd just arrived at Mike's house. Between the walk and the changing and rechanging of clothes, I was pretty much right on time but I still had a few minutes, so I just waited there until 10PM exactly (some guys like to find any reason to punish you and sometimes being early is as bad as being late). I tried to calm myself in those few minutes since it can be pretty scary the first time you're serving someone new since you have no real idea what to expect.

10PM arrived, I opened Mike's door and closed it behind me and got down on all fours. This is another rule I had to follow -- always crawl in the presence of the man/men I'm serving to show respect unless otherwise instructed or unless it will embarrass the man/men somehow.

Along with this rule is that I'm not ever supposed to look a man in the eye unless otherwise instructed. I should instead focus my gaze on their feet, unless their cock is out at which point I'm to focus on that to show my desire to service it. Pretty standard rule, and a lot of Master's make their slaves follow it or some variation of it. I've already mentioned I planned to ignore most of my rules for this meeting with Mike anyway since I was pretty sure he wouldn't answer my owner's potential future email to verify I was following them. I don't mind following the crawling/no eye contact rule though. It's humiliating, sure, but I have no desire to look in the eyes of a man who, in this case, would have me licking his nutsack in a few minutes. I'll gladly crawl around and stare at feet and dicks if I can avoid that

Mike's house (or basement apartment, really) was pretty nice, and it was clear just from a quick look around that there probably was an actual woman living there with him. The décor was just a little too nice for a guy living alone, there were pictures higher up on the wall of what I assumed to be him and a girl. I was surprised. There was a really small entryway/foyer or whatever you want to call it. To the left of that was a closet and a kitchen and to the right was the living room and in the middle of all that further back was a hallway that you would assume led to the bathroom and bedroom(s).

The lights were off but I could see the glow from his TV to my right and the couch a good distance in front of it with a coffee table pushed back really close to the TV (it looked weird and I assumed Mike moved it so I'd have more room to get at his balls). As expected, he was playing a video game (some first-person shooter like CoD or something -- I didn't really play those types of games so I had no idea which one). I could see the side view of his head. He was actually a very attractive guy, probably in the top two or three that I've served. At that point I only got a quick glance at him before I looked down (afraid of making eye contact) but I could make out he was a white guy with closely cropped black hair (kind of a buzz cut all around but not extremely short) and facial hair of shorter length -- kind of a 5 o'clock shadow deal.

He didn't acknowledge me so I crawled over in front of his spot on the couch. He was wearing a white t-shirt and plaid boxers and his dick and balls were hanging out the front flap of the boxers. The boxers were stretched taught, as his legs were spread out to give me access. He was in great shape too. His thighs were tight and toned and led down to his big feet. He had a shirt on so I couldn't tell too much about his upper body but his arms and biceps or whatever were tight against the sleeves of his shirt and I could see he had good muscle definition. He even had those cum gutters (I think they're also called an "Apollo's Belt") etched into his waist that led down to his crotch. They weren't very pronounced but they were there.

He had a fair amount of black hair on his legs and thighs -- a normal amount I guess. I was surprised to see his balls were shaved completely smooth but since he like them licked so much, it made sense that maybe he did it to increase sensitivity. He had hair all over his crotch but it was shaved down and trimmed neatly, so I was glad I wouldn't be swallowing a bunch of scraggly pubes or having my face tickled the whole time I serviced him.

Mike was packing some truly impressive equipment. His cock was cut, thick, and well proportioned (some guys with bigger cocks have smaller dickheads but Mike's was plump and larger than his shaft and considering his size and girth, it all fit together perfectly). If I had to guess, I'd say it was probably about 6 or 7 inches soft. It was draping down over his large balls (I might be exaggerating but I think calling them kiwi-sized would be accurate -- they were big, definitely too big to fit both in your mouth at once). And I didn't have a tape measurer on him or anything but when he was fully hard, I'd estimate he was somewhere between 9 and 10 inches. Maybe even bigger, I don't know. It was definitely the biggest cock and set of balls I'd seen in real life.

I'm supposed to try to make these descriptions sexy so you readers can get off from them. It's not really a skill of mine and I'm definitely not doing Mike justice. Just know that if you're a fag or sub or just a regular gay bottom guy, you would probably have been very pleased to be in my position at the time.

I've served my fair share of fat, hairy, saggy old men, out of shape middle-agers, even some young guys that let themselves go early. I don't want to say it was a treat to serve someone as attractive as Mike but I definitely appreciated it whenever I served someone young and fit. Of course, the trade-off is the younger ones often tend to be meaner, irresponsible, and are generally bigger assholes/harder to please than older guys, although I'll admit I mostly base this off of one young evil douche I served in the suburbs at college, who will be yet another story.

So back to Mike. He was sitting up pretty straight on the couch so he was about as far back as he could be from the edge where my face was. I crawled forward as far as I could so my shoulders were against the couch and my head was extended as far forward as it could go. His dick was like, right there in my face, hanging to the right (from my vantage point) so I kind of scooted it off to the side a bit more with the side of my face and started trying to lick his balls. He was too far back though and I could pretty much only graze them while craning my neck as much as I could. The cable from his game controller was also running up between his legs at this point and it was in my way so I was trying to nudge that out of the way with my nose while still trying to keep his cock from flopping back down and inhibiting me.

It was really difficult to get this started is what I'm trying to say. It would have been much easier if I could use my hands to keep Mike's cock and controller cable out of the way but I was dealing with another rule, which basically stated if a man wants my hands on his body, he'll tell me, so I'm usually not allowed to use them unless I'm told to. I'd have ignored that rule for Mike but I was pretty sure he wouldn't want me grabbing his dick, so I just kept trying to work on him as I already was.

Mike kind of acknowledged I was there for the first time and lifted the controller cable out of my way and moved it over on the other side of his leg. He slumped down a bit on the couch too and spread his legs a little more so his crotch moved forward and his balls were a bit closer. His boxers tightened up more though when he did this and were probably uncomfortable. He didn't stay like that long before he set the controller down beside him and pushed my head back so he could stand up. I shuffled back a little bit and stared down at the floor at his feet. He pushed his boxers down and took them off and tossed them on the couch. He also removed his shirt and threw that near the boxers. Then he sat back down and slumped down way further so his balls were pretty much hanging off the edge of the couch, grabbed his controller, and went back to playing his game.

I took that as my cue and went back after his balls, much more easily now although his big floppy dick was constantly in my way if I tried to lick him right from the front so I licked and sucked his nuts from a bit lower so his cock would drape over my head/face. It was uncomfortable to crane my neck and lick from that angle so I would move over to his other side, or just try to deal with things from the front. He was clean but it was a hot night and he only had a fan going so there was a fair amount of sweat to lick off at first. That all came off pretty quickly though and after that it was just licking skin. Precum would occasionally spill out of his cock and I could feel it starting to wet my hair a little bit, some got into my right eye when his leaky dick poked it, which burned and blurred my vision (I wear contacts and it aggravated them).

I'd kind of expected him to be jerking off while I sucked him but the only time he really touched his dick at this point was to move it back over my head and briefly rub it around on my hair (I guess so his precum wouldn't leak everywhere) from time to time, since I was moving around his nuts a lot and it kept flopping down on the side of my head.

I REALLY tried to do a good job with him since if he didn't invite me back again, my owner would have me choose another guy to serve, or worse, choose one for me. Mike shuffled around a lot while he played his game. He would kind of wag his thighs/legs back and forth often, kind of like a fidgety kid, which was annoying because his whole package would bounce around. Sometimes he'd scoot his ass back and his balls would follow so I'd make sure I followed as well and my tongue was back on them right away. He stood up for a few minutes from time to time and spread his legs so I'd dive in underneath him so the back of his sack got some attention. Like I said, I was really trying with this dude.

This went on for forever -- way longer than I expected. He'd reach down and briefly play with his dick every so often but he never started jerking it so it was pretty much just semi-erect the entire time. I'd gotten there at 10PM and it was about 11:45PM when I finally got out of there. On the way home, I later calculated I'd spent about 75 or 80 minutes just licking his balls (I was so zoned out while I was there that I really didn't even notice it was that long). I'd figured it would be more like 20 to 30 minutes before he shot his load when I responded to his ad.

Anyway, somewhere around that 75 to 80-minute mark his cell phone rang. He practically threw his controller down beside him and leaned over to grab his phone off an end table that was on his side of the couch. Didn't even ring twice. As you can maybe guess, it was his fiancée (I'll call her Jenna for the purposes of this story).

They say their hello's or whatever and almost right away he tells her he needs her to talk him off, that he "did it," and they could talk more afterward. I couldn't hear Jenna's end of the conversation, but I could guess what she was saying from what Mike would say. I thought about trying to recreate the conversation below this paragraph, but I would be guessing what Jenna said, trying to remember what Mike said -- it would just be a mess. So, I'm just going to summarize their conversation as I understood it.

Basically, it seemed Mike was waiting for Jenna to call to get him off while I licked his nuts. Why he had me do it for nearly an hour and a half before she called is beyond me. When he told her he "did it" she asked what he meant, he repeated it, and she seemed to understand what was happening and probably asked something like "Where is he?" because then Mike said something like "he's licking my balls right now but I need you to get me off, baby."

Ugh, that's already getting out of hand. To make a long story short (and this will incorporate some info I learned later), Jenna was in the military and was deployed. She had been gone for about 2 months when Mike placed his Craigslist ad. She had apparently told him he could fool around while she was gone, but I assume only with gay guys to suck him off or something, because Mike would have had no problem picking up pussy. Jenna seemed really into the fact that Mike had gone through with it and had another guy there with him.

After she figures out what's going on, they start having phone sex. Mike starts playing with his dick, it gets fully hard very quickly, he's just dripping precum all over his crotch and it's traveling down to his balls where I'm still licking away. He had a very slow and steady way of beating off so I was fortunately not getting beaten in the head by his fist blasting up and down on his rod.

I hated Jenna just from that initial call. Mike had no interest in getting his dick sucked and I had no interest in sucking it. It was clear from what he was saying though that she was trying to steer him toward having me blow him. He'd be like "No babe, just keep licking my balls, get me off, baby." Or "You can suck it later baby." I'm blowing by a lot of the conversation again but this was a good 20 minutes of phone sex of Mike trying to roleplay that I was her and I/she was licking his balls and he was going to cum on her/my face. Jenna, meanwhile, was trying to roleplay that she was me and wanted to do more than that (suck his dick and swallow his load was how I understood it). Confused yet?

Anyway, Mike won out and I continued with his balls while they had their lame phone sex. Just cheesy shit, over and over, although I guess that's all phone sex. Eventually though, he was ready to finally get his nut.

He groaned, kind of, and started blasting his load. It went into my hair at first when he angled his dick down toward me, and I moved my face back and in front of it to get the rest of it like he wanted. Considering how long I worked his balls and how large they were, I was expecting some kind of massive porn star load. There was a lot of cum, more than I produced, but not as much as I feared. It was thick though and gooey. Some guys are waterier, some shoot fucking glue paste, but Mike's was in the middle probably. Slimy and clingy.

It was plentiful enough to coat a good deal of my face. Some got on my left eye and I kept that shut. My right eye was already squinting from his precum. As the last of it oozed out of his cock, I made sure to move in and angle my head up so it could get on my forehead. I made eye contact with him at that point, very briefly, before I looked off to the side. He had a kind of zoned-out look to him, probably coming down from shooting his load, but he was staring right at me as squeezed his cock dry, probably picturing Jenna wearing his cum. He looked satisfied and I figured I might hear from him again. He milked the last of his load out onto the ridge of my nose and then tapped it with the head of his dick.

There was cum on his dick and some had leaked down onto the couch. I'm pretty sure some probably shot over my head too when his first blast got my hair. I briefly considered licking it up to show him I could do that but since he'd specifically said in his ad that I needed to leave after he came, I decided to go as quickly as I could. I was ready to go anyway.

"Scurried" is a good word to describe how I crawled away. I wanted Mike to bring me back since he'd be the lesser of two evils most likely, so I wanted to show him I was willing to follow his rules and get the fuck out of there immediately. I was practically blind though from the cum/precum in my eyes, plus it was dark in the room and I ended up crawling full speed into the end of the little alcove wall that kind of divided his entryway and the living room. Bonked the hell out of my head, enough to get a bump, and probably smeared some cum on the wall. I heard Mike laughing but I have no idea if he even noticed me or if he was having a normal call with Jenna at that point. I know I almost did because it was like a cartoon or something. Regardless, I collected myself and made my way to the door, stood up, and let myself out.