Tales from the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," they both said in unison.

"Really?" she said seriously.

"Yes," Matty replied. "We both want to be the first . . . the first to you know . . . well . . ." He looked down embarrassed.

Mark broke in. "You're such a goddamn shy little sissy, Matty. I will tell her. We both want to be the first to play with those big fucking tits of yours . . ." He paused, giving his brother another hard shove that nearly knocked him to the floor. "And I am going to be the first after I finish kicking your ass."

"Now boys," Paula replied patiently, knowing she must be a good mother and take control of the situation before things really started to spin out of control. "Don't you think Mommy's tits are . . ." She shook her chest again for added emphasis. "Big enough for the both of you to play with at the same time."

She beckoned them over with her finger, saying pleasantly. "Please stop fighting and come over here next to your mother? I am getting cold and lonely over here all by myself."

Raising up a bit, she thrust her chest out for all its worth. "Mommy promises she will let both of her two little boys play with her boobies all they want . . . and for as long as they want."

After a brief pause where they stood glaring at each other they turned back to her and started to advance--like a pair of hungry wolves maybe.

When they got within arm's length, they both simultaneously dived on her. She rolled back against the pillows as they eagerly started to shower her with kisses while pawing aggressively at her boobs through the sheer thin purple material of her teddy.

She felt her face being twisted from one to the other as she exchanged a flurry of mad kisses with each; felt eager tongues being shoved into her mouth as equally eager hands fondled her tits with a wildness that almost bordered on rage.

Wanting to accommodate them fully, Paula reached down and yanked the sheer teddy up, baring her gorgeous breasts to their wild, clawing hands.

She arched her back, closing her eyes, offering her tits up as sacrificial lambs to their wicked desires.

They took full advantage with both dropping their mouths down to attack her bared breasts with youthful enthusiasm. Paula responded with a gentle sigh while cradling their heads in her hands.

"Oh that's it babies, suck on your mommy's titties, sweethearts," she cooed to them pleasantly before letting out a loud moan as they worshipped each of her fully erect nipples with a pair of fervent tongues before they began suckling on her boobs with a wholly animated passion which nearly took her breath away.

Paula moaned louder, never imaging her breasts could inspire such wicked passion. Never before had her tits been so thoroughly and lovingly worshiped. They both continued to kiss, lick, and suckle on her tits, over and over again, while in between their licks and kisses they took turns lifting their mouths up just long enough to tell her how big and beautiful their mommy's boobs were.

She sighed, enjoying their verbal compliments- almost as much as their physical attentions- to her tits.

First one hand, and then another, slipped down across her belly continuing on down to her thighs. Fingertips tickled her inner thighs, coming ever closer as she parted her legs for them.

A pair of playful curious fingers slithered under the thin protective covering of her G-string, dipping curiously into her wet pussy. After all their earlier fighting, the boys were now working in perfect tandem to please her as first one finger slipped inside of her, to be followed by another as the first finger slid out.

What started out as a slow and gentle finger fucking quickly picked up steam as they pushed their fingers in and out of her at a more frantic pace.

The flames of passion in her heart were spreading like an out of control wildfire having her tits being ravished by her "baby boys" while they fingered her pussy.

Tangling her fingers deep in their long, unkempt hair, she egged them on to suckle on her boobs with even greater urgency. "Oh God, boys you are doing so good sucking on your Mommies boobies . . . Please don't stop . . . Please . . . you are making me feel so good."

Her praise was met with unexpected results. Without a word, they both stopped at the exact same moment. Shaking her hands off from around their heads, they lifted themselves up into sitting positions.

"Do you think she is ready?" Matty whispered to his twin.

"Oh yes, look at her squirming and moaning . . . she is ready."

They stood up together as Mark barked at her. "Roll over and get on your hands and knees, Mother."

The harsh tone of his voice indicated it was not a request, but instead a command; one that should be obeyed without question.

After a brief hesitation, Paula complied with his demand as Matty helped her to get up and positioned on her hands and knees.

Paula faced the fire, staring deep into the dancing flames wondering what they had in store for her before shutting her eyes and deciding whatever it might be-- she would do her best to once again accommodate them.

"Now remember our plan Matty," Mark whispered to his brother before they took up their respective positions.

Paula opened her eyes just long enough to observe Matty moving around to the front of her while Mark went around to her backside. Shutting her eyes again, she steeled herself for whatever they might have in store for her.

"Open your eyes, Mommy . . . I have something to show you," Matty whispered to her pleasantly.

She opened her eyes only to find staring her in the face was a rather sizable bulge hidden inside his tight jeans.

Matty looked at her and smiled before Mark interceded with his usual biting comment. "Go on show her . . . don't be such a wimp."

Yet Matty, as shy as ever, paused, prompting Paula to whisper, "Go hon, show your mommy what you have for her . . . please, baby."

He slowly pulled down his jeans. He wasn't wearing any underwear allowing his absolutely huge erection to come bounding out.

Once again, she marveled at how very endowed he was for a young man of such small stature. He his erect cock pointed at her like a loaded gun, but before she could admire his great size for any length of time her attention was diverted.

"Mine is bigger . . ." Mark announced smugly while twisting a hand in her hair and turning her head around so she was facing him. She gasped as Mark stripped off his jeans, without the least bit of shyness like his twin. His fucking cock must have been a good two or three inches bigger than Matty's seven and a quarter inch monster.

And that smile, that wickedly delicious smile on his face, as he stood there showing off for her, sent chills up her spine. She wondered for a brief moment how the twin ghosts of her son- so small in stature- could be blessed with such magically large cocks and then she remembered the key word- magic. Was it really so surprising considering what the old witch had told her regarding how she had blessed Matthew with the ability to conjure things up--as he saw fit.

A deep seeded yearning coursed through Paula as she gazed longingly back at Mark's immense cock. Finally, the spell was broken when Matty gently turned her face back toward him.

"Close your eyes, Mommy. We are both going to give you a couple more little gifts."

She shut her eyes before feeling a brush of hardness against her lips, along with an urgent jabbing of hardness from behind her.

Remembering Matthew telling how, at some point, she should show some resistance to their desires, Paula decided to make a stand here and now.

She tried to squirm away, but Mark gripped her hips tightly from behind while Matty snaked a hand through her hair. She was going nowhere!!

Again, she felt the brush of Matty's hard cock against her lips.

Paula kept her mouth tightly shut, despite her craving to taste the forbidden fruit. To make matters worse, her passions were being enflamed by the maddening rubbing of Mark's hard member at her wet doorstep.

Up and down he carefully stroked her pussy lips gently with the head of his cock, while caressing her ass and thighs tenderly with the tips of his fingers causing her to squirm

She was getting so very wet from the dual attentions of their hard cocks when they started a kindly verbal assault on her.

"Oh Mommy, can't you feel how much Mark wants to be inside you . . . don't you want him inside you, Mommy?"

Without thinking, she opened her eyes and looked up at Matty before whispering back, "Yes . . . Oh God, yes I do."

"He wants to hear you beg for it. It's part of the game . . . the begging."

She looked back at Mark, catching sight of his cock which was again poking up between her thighs. A deep yearning pervaded her whole body, especially her pussy, to be filled to the brim by his huge cock.

Their eyes meet. She caught a boyish gleam in them as he started to pull back. Impulsively, she did exactly what he . . . what they wanted. "Mark, please put it in me. Please baby. I need you so bad. Mommy is begging you!! C'mon honey"

Matty stroked the side of her face. "Talk dirty to him," he told her quietly.

She never had talked "dirty" before but figured-- how hard could it be?

"Come on . . ." she said in a deep sultry voice, "Put that big cock of yours in me, honey. Please Mommy wants to feel you inside of her, fucking her like . . . like a dirty whore, making her feel like a woman. I need it sooo badly."

Her begging only got her more teasing. He smirked at her while stroking her wetness with the tip of his large cock before dipping it in slightly, only to pull it back out right away.

Paula squirmed, aching to have him inside of her, before arching her back while pushing backwards with her hips in a vain attempt to get him inside of her.

Reminding herself to resist the delicious cock mere inches from her hungry mouth, Paula kept her mouth tightly shut as she felt it would simply being going too far to have one cock in her pussy and one in her mouth.

Determined to hold her ground, she kept turning away from the hardness prodding at her lips.

Mark reached down with his hand and began to rub her clit. Paula was just about to let out a loud moan, but suspecting if she opened her mouth to do so, Matty would take the opportunity to shove his cock in her mouth, Paula bit her lip instead.

Unable to take too much more of this intense teasing, Paula needed to come up with a plan. Deciding to wait until once again she felt Mark teasingly dip the tip of his penis inside of her, she would then--suddenly--rock backwards as hard as she could with the hope of burying his cock deep inside of her.

Once inside of her, she counted on Mark not wanting to remove her cock from inside her, finally, giving her what she so badly needed--a good fucking.

Again and again, she felt the frustrating tingle of his massively hard cock being rubbed against her clit before he pulled back.

Finally!! He was again resting his manhood just above her opening. The moment seemed to stretch out forever as her muscles tensed. She sensed him starting to push it in ever so slowly, ever so carefully, just as he had done numerous times before, only to withdraw it.

"Oh honey don't stop again, put it in your mother . . . please baby. I am begging you," she whined giving him one last chance to comply. And when she felt him stop . . .

NOW!! She dropped her head, closing her eyes, she rocked her hips backwards with all her might hoping to force him deep inside of her.

Unknown to her, Mark, by now, had grown weary of teasing his mother. He simply decided the next time she begged for it he would give it to her. Hard.

So at the exact same time she rocked back forcefully, he propelled his hips forward, driving his cock into her. Their bodies slammed together as his cock buried itself deep into her wet pussy.

A wave of pleasure overtook Paula. Her head came up, her mouth flying open as she started to let out a loud cry of pleasure. "Ohhh my God--"

Finally, this was Matty's chance. Poised, waiting like a coiled snake for just this moment, he shoved his cock into her mouth, cutting off what would have been one long drawn out moan of sheer pleasure.

Paula was too caught off guard to resist. It was like being whisked away by a mighty wave and she simply went with it. Mark, after his initial hard thrust, pulled back for a brief second, making her fear he was going to take it back out.

Her fears proved to be short lived when he rammed his giant cock into her again, again, three more times in quick succession. She would have moaned loudly if only she could, but with Matty's hand securely wrapped around the back of her head, holding it in place, and a mouthful of cock, the best she can do was let out a muffled grunt.

Matty quietly urged his mother to suck on his cock. "Oh God, Mommy, that feels sooo good, suck on it more, please . . ." Urged on by her son's pleas, Paula gave in and began to suck on his cock with such zealous passion, allowing Matty to have enough confidence he no longer needed to have his hand tangled in her hair to keep her head in place.

Her only response to this new found freedom was to continue to bob her head up and down while swallowing as much as his cock as she could handle.

Mark continued to push hard and fast into her as the three of them fell into a comfortable tempo of sorts. The rhythm was simple: the force of Mark's jackhammer blows being slammed into her, forced Paula's whole body to be propelled forward thus forcing her to deep throat more of Matty's cock on the other end.

And then as Mark pulled his cock slowly back out of her, she let her mouth slide back out to the tip of Matty's cock--before it started all over again.

Mark increased, or decreased, the cadence as he saw fit between the three of them while all three of them were on a rocket ship to the planet Orgasm.

Mark, knowing he was near to coming, wanted both of them to topple over the edge with him so he really started to go to work on his mommy, thrusting harder and deeper with every hammer blow from his mighty cock. This prompted her, in turn, to deep throat more of Matty's cock. Up and down her head bobbled on his cock, while back and forth her hips swayed from the severe fucking she was getting from Mark.

"Mommy is ready to come, Mark," Matty cried between his moans of pleasure. "Do her harder . . . faster."

"Oh God, yes honey . . . do Mommy faster," Paula exclaimed as her mouth slipped off of Matty's cock just long enough for her to get those breathless words out of her mouth.

Taking him greedily back into her mouth, just as Mark was hammering away at her still sent the three of them hurtling over the edge. She felt him tighten up after a third hard thrust, just as Matty twisted his hand around the back of her head.

Both of the twins cried out-- as if they had only one mind, one being even-- with one shooting a huge load of cum in her mouth while the other shot an equally large load of cum in her pussy--bare moments before the most intense orgasm of her life swept her away.

The three of them collapsed against each other on the soft, thick fur rug in a heap of spent flesh. The fire was still blazing bright, much like their impassioned hearts, as they snuggled against each other, content as well fed kittens.