Tales From The Club - Evie

Story Info
Evie and Mr. Noir switch roles for the evening.
4.1k words
4.58
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie looked over at the clock. As she suspected, it was eight o'clock. It was always this time of night when she would grow restless. She sighed deeply and looked back over at her TV, flipping aimlessly through the channels. Nothing was grabbing her attention. Nothing ever did when she got this way.

She turned the TV off, knowing it was useless to keep watching. Maybe she would go down to the club. That's what she usually wanted. But it hadn't been as satisfying the last few times she had gone. It felt so routine. She would show up, and either track down one of her previous doms to see if they were busy that night, or go to the selection ceremony to see if there was someone new available. On occasion, she would head to the lounge to seek one out herself. Then she would serve them, as she had been doing for years. But the same scenes would keep popping up, the same sensations, and they just didn't serve her as well as they used to.

Evie did her make-up and tied back her long black hair in a high ponytail. She was planning on wearing something from the club, so she slipped on a knee-length black dress for now. She drove down to the club, still feeling terribly restless, and registered at the front desk.

"Thank you," she said, smiling at the receptionist, and walked down to the change room for female submissives. She eyed a few fresh faces excitedly picking out their first outfits. It was a little nostalgic, and she missed that feeling. That excited, nervous energy bubbling deep in her soul as she waited to see who or what would be her next task. After changing, she slipped quietly out of the change room and began to wander the halls. She didn't feel like going through the selection ceremony tonight. She was hoping that a former master would be free this evening and would want to work with her.

After awhile, she bumped into Master Tom and looked at him coyly.

"Good evening, Master Tom. Could I be of any service this evening?" she asked, running her hand down his arm.

"Oh, Evie. It's good to see you. I'm sorry, my lovely, but I'm helping Master Mischief with an interesting project this evening."

"Oh, do tell," she said, her eyes alight with curiosity.

"He's been training a lovely new submissive with a dark desire to serve a room full of men all night long. He's enlisted the help of a few masters and a few of the mistresses' male submissives to help this sub satisfy her desires."

She sighed deeply and smiled. "Wonderful. She will be having quite the time this evening."

"As will I." He smiled down at her. "The pickings might be a little lean this evening, my dear, but I hope you find someone. You are one of my favourites."

"Thank you, Master Tom. Enjoy your evening."

"Oh, I will," he said, nuzzling at her neck longingly.

As Master Tom wandered off, Evie walked over to a nearby bench and sat down, looking at the ground forlornly. She sighed with a deep sense of defeat, lowered her head and closed her eyes, holding back tears of frustration. None of this felt right tonight.

She felt warm arms wrapping around her and leaned into them. She opened her eyes and saw Mr. Noir looking down at her.

"Hi," she said sadly as a few tears escaped and rolled down her cheeks.

"Hi," he said back, holding her gently as he stroked her hair. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Talk about what?" Evie asked.

"Whatever's upset you, my dear."

"Thank you, but no. I'm really not sure what's wrong with me tonight. I'm just not feeling like myself."

"Would you like a distraction instead?" he asked, smiling evilly.

"Sure," she said, smiling back at him.

"Then follow me."

~

For the first half an hour, she went through the motions serving Mr. Noir in the ways she knew he desired, but it felt so wrong. She felt numb, almost lifeless. He had noticed her usual spark wasn't there and he was worried about her.

"Come here, slave," Mr. Noir commanded gently. "Kneel beside me."

"No," Evie said quietly.

"What was that, slave?"

"No," Evie said, bolder this time.

"I gave you a command, slave."

"No!" she shouted, glaring at him defiantly.

Mr. Noir rushed towards her, pinning her against the wall by her throat, and stared into her eyes. Her fire burned bright and he looked at her sadly.

He sighed heavily after a moment and released her throat. "Why are you here, Evie?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, puzzled.

"Why are you here? What are you looking for? What are you hoping to find? You have served me faithfully for years, but this isn't what you are looking for. You don't want me to punish you. I can see that much."

"Well, I... I don't know, truth be told. I think I'm bored. I've served you and so many others for so long that I've seen everything... I've done everything... and I need more. I need something new. Something that will excite me again."

Mr. Noir nodded. "I think you are changing, Evie. You may not know it yet, but you are. These are not the words of a submissive. But I can help you, if you are ready."

He grabbed his whip off of the side table and knelt down at her feet, holding the whip out to her on his open palms.

"Tonight I want you to lead. Tonight you will be Mistress and I will be slave. Tell me what you want me to do. Confess your darkest desires and I will see them filled. And if you enjoy this taste of power, then I can arrange for you to receive proper training here at the club."

Evie looked at him hesitantly. She trusted him implicitly. He was her confidant. He knew her better than anybody else, even the other dominants at the club. When she was feeling particularly miserable, he always got her smiling again. He was always right about what she needed. Was he right about this too? She bit her lip and reached hesitantly for the whip.

"Mr. Noir... I don't... I'm not sure I can do this."

"Oh, my dear Evie." He smiled. "Don't be afraid of this. Submitting is far braver than leading. Trusting that the one you are giving that power to will respect you and protect you. Fulfilling their darkest fantasies without knowing whether you will even get your own much needed release. That is scary. But this... this is liberating. Take back your power. Face this new task with all that fire you've always faced everything else with."

She stared at him for a moment, kneeling vulnerably at her feet. She remembered the very whip he offered her now striking her flesh for failing him or disappointing him or simply because he wanted to see those little lines crossing her flesh.

"What if I hurt you?"

Mr. Noir chuckled. "I doubt you are capable of that, my dear, not yet anyway, but I know the safe word just as you do and I'm not afraid to use it."

He looked up at her mischievously. "Shall we begin, or do you need me to throw you over my knee and spank you until it hurts to sit?"

Evie took a deep breath with her eyes closed, recentering herself, then opened her eyes.

"Kiss my feet, slave," she ordered.

He smiled up at her with an evil grin. "Yes, Mistress. Right away, Mistress."

He kissed the top of her feet gently, then sat back looking up at her expectantly.

She paused, unsure of what to do. She was so used to simply reacting that she was at a bit of a loss. "Move over to the bed," she said, pointing the whip across the room to the top of the bed.

His smile widened into a full blown smirk and he crawled on all fours over to the bed, then sat back on his haunches staring at her once again.

She felt a bit self-conscious under that gaze that had seen every part of her and touched every fear. But she couldn't back down now. After all, this was his request, was it not?

She sat on the edge of the bed and Mr. Noir turned to face her.

"Make yourself useful and eat this pussy, slave," Evie said, spreading her legs wide for him. Mr. Noir lapped at her tenderly, occasionally sliding his tongue into her dripping pussy. Evie decided she could get used to this, feeling a bit more at ease with this switch. She grabbed his hair and pulled his face closer to her swollen clitoris. He licked at her greedily and she moaned, tensing her thighs. She let him tease her until she was nearing climax, then pulled his head back, smiling down at him.

"Go stand against the wall," she said, pointing towards the chains he had so often used on her.

"Yes, mistress," he said, grinning at her as he went.

She handcuffed him to the chains and stepped up behind him, rubbing his crotch through his pants. He groaned and she could feel his cock swelling under her hand.

"Are you regretting this now?" she whispered into his ear.

"Never," he replied, rubbing his ass against her crotch. "You know, I wasn't always a Dom. I was a submissive first. Mistress Anne showed me another way I could serve others, which I happened to enjoy so much more, and I hope I can help you in the same way."

Evie grabbed his hair and smacked his ass. "Did I say you could speak?"

"No, Mistress," he said, trying not to laugh.

Evie walked over to a small cabinet, where she had seen Mr. Noir pull out various whips and canes from, and opened the top drawer. She looked down at the assortment, unsure of what to pick. She really didn't know how to use any of these and she didn't want to hurt him.

Mr. Noir looked over at her with an amused grin. "May I suggest the black rubber whip with the soft tassels? No experience required."

Evie grabbed it, thanking him in her mind. "Did I ask you to speak, slave?"

"No, mistress."

"Well, perhaps a few lashes with the whip will remind you who is in control right now."

Evie struck his back with the whip and involuntarily flinched, expecting the tingle on her own skin. She shook her head, feeling stupid, and struck him again. Mr. Noir sighed and growled.

"Again," he urged.

She struck him again a little harder. He pulled at the chains, growling. "Harder," he barked.

Even though Evie knew she should be in control, she felt compelled to obey him.

She struck him as hard as she could, and he threw his head back, sighing. Again and again, she brought the whip down as he writhed and growled and each time he moved, she felt herself moving with him. Evie stopped, feeling a little scared to continue.

"That's enough for now, slave."

She approached him and unlocked the cuffs. He turned around, looking hungry, his cock pressing painfully against his pants. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the wall, kissing her neck and pushing her legs apart with his knee. Evie sighed and rested her head against the wall. She knew she should take back control, but she didn't want to. Mr. Noir undid his pants and pushed her up the wall, then down onto his hard cock. She wrapped her legs around him for support, nuzzling his neck. He pushed into her again and again, and she gasped and sighed with her arms wrapped tightly around him. He came inside her, then set her down on her own two feet. He stared at her briefly before kissing her lips. She just stared up at him, unsure of how to proceed.

"My apologies, Evie," he said, bowing his head to her. "I let my urges get the better of me. Some rather ingrained training from my past, I'm afraid."

"It's okay," she murmured, placing her right hand on his cheek. "I rather enjoyed it."

"What would you have me do?"

She suddenly had a very wicked idea.

"Go kneel on all fours parallel to the bed."

Mr. Noir did so eagerly curious as to what she was up to.

Evie rummaged through his drawers looking for something very specific. Soon she stumbled upon his tablet that he always had nearby for his beloved viewers to connect with him. She grinned wickedly and pressed the power button. The screen lit up and she swiped her finger across the screen hoping it wouldn't be locked. Much to her satisfaction it sprang to life and was already open to a chat screen with messages flooding in. She grinned at a few of the comments people were making. She sat down on the bed and propped her feet up on Mr. Noir's back, then typed a message of her own.

'What shall I do to Mr. Noir next? I'd love to hear your thoughts.'

The viewers had many interesting ideas but one in particular just felt right. Mr. Noir turned his head and saw her grinning. He wished more than anything to see what was running across that screen.

Evie stood and began looking through the cabinets hoping she could find what she was looking for. A few drawers later she saw what she needed tucked at the back of the drawer and pulled it out. The peachy coloured silicone dildo jiggled as she turned around and walked towards Mr. Noir brandishing it like a sword.

Mr. Noir spotted it and smirked at her satisfied grin.

"Boy they really have it in for me don't they?" Mr. Noir said chuckling to himself.

"Don't pretend like you won't enjoy it," Evie replied.

"I never said that," he said winking at her.

Evie approached him and placed the dildo on his lips, "Get this good and wet for your ass slave."

Mr. Noir took the dildo in his mouth grinning at her. He bobbed his head a few times then looked up at her with an eager grin. Evie walked around him running her hand across his back and down his ass.

She pushed the dildo into his ass and he let out a low groan. She smiled and gently slid it back and forth inside him and smacked his ass playfully. He turned his head and playfully bit at the air. She smacked him again enjoying the power over him.

He sighed and growled as she increased the speed.

"Do you enjoy me fucking your ass slave?" she asked teasingly.

"I do but I'd rather be fucking yours," he said winking.

"Watch that mouth," she warned teasingly.

Evie worked on him some more as she gently fondled his balls.

Mr. Noir was getting hard again and she teasingly stroked his cock. He looked at her with that same hunger from earlier.

"How does that feel, slave?" she asked taunting him.

"It feels great Mistress."

She knew how he loved to tease so she decided it was his turn to be on the receiving end.

"I bet you would like me to continue. Perhaps you would like to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress," he pleaded.

She stopped suddenly and put the dildo down beside one of the sets of drawers.

"I think perhaps that will have to wait until later. Right now we are going to find something else for you to do."

He looked at her expectantly still on his hands and knees.

"What shall I do with you now?" she pondered out loud.

She suddenly had an idea that she hoped he would enjoy. She rummaged through the nearby drawers and held a collar up by her index finger. "How would you like to go for a walk?"

"With pleasure."

Evie dressed and collared Mr. Noir and led him out of the room on a leash. She wound through the hallways, not entirely sure where she was going. She thought it was good luck on Mr. Noir's part that so many were busy tonight helping Master Mischief, but then again, he said he used to do this all of the time so he probably wouldn't mind. Evie led him out into the main atrium and made him wait patiently by her side. A couple of fresh young female subs giggled as they saw Mr. Noir kneeling so obediently by her side. Mr. Noir flashed them his brightest smile and they scurried off.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?"

"Oh, quite," he said, smirking at her. "You know how I love to put on a show."

"You do, don't you?" she smiled, coming up with a plan.

"I'd know that look anywhere, Evie. You are having some wicked thoughts, aren't you?"

"Unfortunately for you, yes. Now follow me," she ordered, tugging lightly on his leash.

She led him deep into the club to the display platform. She stared at it for a moment, remembering the many things she had been asked to do on this stage. She smiled fondly at the memories and at the thought of what she would have Mr. Noir do.

She tugged lightly on his leash and led him up onto the stage as a small crowd began to form.

"Stand up for me like a good little sub," she said teasingly.

Mr. Noir obeyed her, looking at her expectantly.

"Take off those pants," she ordered, pointing at them.

He did so quickly and tossed them over the backside of the platform out of reach.

"Now face your audience," she said with a wicked grin.

Mr. Noir did so, grinning.

"I want you to keep your hands behind your back and your feet a shoulder width apart. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Evie addressed the gathered crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very special treat for you tonight. Your beloved Mr. Noir is at your mercy and you may come up on stage and touch him to your heart's content."

Evie stepped off to the edge of the platform to monitor things, feeling rather guilty for putting Mr. Noir in such a precarious position. For a few minutes, people simply looked on, murmuring to each other. Evie spied Anna grinning up at Mr. Noir and had an idea to get things going. Mr. Noir had spent the evening with the two of them on a number of occasions and Evie knew Anna was quite forward when she wanted to be.

"Anna, would you care to be first? I know you, too, have been at Mr. Noir's mercy."

"Sounds like fun." She grinned, bouncing up onto the stage.

Anna approached him and turned his head from side to side as he often did when inspecting his new offerings, then grabbed his ass, looking up at him evilly.

He looked down at her as his cock sprang to attention, but managed to keep his hands interlocked behind his back. She gave him two small love taps on his right cheek before blowing him a kiss and sauntering off the stage. A few more began to approach, tentatively touching his abs and arms, or holding his cock and balls in their hands. Through it all, Mr. Noir managed to remain stoic and still, and Evie was rather impressed, especially after his earlier show of passion.

After about twenty minutes, Evie felt she had let his suffering go on long enough and addressed the audience once again. "Thank you all for your interest, but I believe Mr. Noir now needs a break from curious hands. Perhaps you will see him up here again another night."

She grabbed his leash and led him back to his room. The silence weighed uncomfortably on her as they walked. She wanted to know what he was thinking. Had she pushed him too far? As they entered his room, she looked back and saw he was grinning as he stared at her ass and her mind eased a bit. He was certainly his usual horny self.

"Did you enjoy your walk?" she asked as she undid his collar.

"Very much so," he said, grinning. "Maybe you should be up there next time."

She was melting under his gaze and she was longing for him to test her again.

"Only if you make me."

He was standing inches from her, staring down at her breasts, his penis still fully erect. He was itching to spank her as she teased him, but he could wait.

"Do you have any more tasks for me, mistress?" he asked in a husky voice, leaning in towards her, brushing her hair off her shoulder and kissing her shoulder blade.

"Perhaps you would like to cum now?" he pressed on, kissing the top of her breasts. He then trailed kisses down her stomach and kneeled at her feet, holding her hips.

She looked down at him, not sure of her next move.

"Lie on the floor for me," she ordered finally.

He did as he was bid, and she straddled his face with her body facing his torso.

"Make me cum, slave," she demanded.

He got to work right away, sucking on her clitoris and stroking it gently with his tongue. She tensed her thighs and rubbed her breasts, pinching her own nipples. As he worked his magic on her, she fell forward, supporting herself by her hands and moaning, trying very hard to keep her thighs spread wide for him. With his cock inches from her face, she couldn't resist the urge to take it in her mouth. He moaned and gave her ass a good hard smack. Evie sucked his cock greedily, moaning under his touch. She pulled her head up, panting heavily, and stroked his cock with her hand. She sighed and rocked her hips against his tongue.

12