Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 14

Story Info
Cuckolding at home. And Epilogue.
7k words
3.94
9.2k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers

My Replacement - Part 14

It is ten years since the wonderful life-changing holiday in Crete that transformed me, my Wife Susan's life, and that of my two children Tom and Jenni. Even today I can smell the sea, taste the Karavitakis wine that I imbibed as I had gazed in awe at the moonlit ocean, while listening to Susan and Raoul having wild sex in the suite next door. I had loved everything that had happened and, even now, I relish the memory of all that had converted me from boring husband to feminized cuckold.

While the holiday had been an adventure in exploring my sexuality, for Susan it had proved to be a stroke of good fortune to meet and be seduced by Raoul, even though we had agreed months earlier that she could find a 'bed replacement' for me. However all such escapades must come to an end and the return to England should bring a return to the status quo. But the pre holiday 'normal' was gone forever, because Susan's date with Raoul four nights after our return heralded the new 'normal' in our marriage. She had left me that evening to go to Raoul and spend the night with him at his house in Westerham, leaving me standing in the room alone in my pretty white lingerie.

I was used to the very idea of my lovely Wife having an intimate relationship with Raoul and we had both bought into the concept that is known as the 'Natural Order'. It was a concept that for years had grown exponentially among young (or not so young) married couples that the pretty Wife should deserve more than her 'little' husband could offer in the marriage bed, hence the increasing number of those couples who now live a life of being 'Owned' by a superior Black Master. It was never talked about in Press or Mainstream Media (MSM) but it was real, increasing and my Wife and I had enthusiastically joined. Susan, of course, had previous experience of being owned (at university) whereas I had embraced our new way in those few days in Crete.

It had been the moment that Clare (Raoul's brother's Mistress) had informed me that her husband liked to wear similar underwear to her every day that had prompted me to experiment with feminization myself. The very first time that I had donned the same lingerie as Susan, I knew that I had found something that I had missed in my life. Like most men I had developed a persona over the years that just wasn't me; I was not an 'Alpha Male' like Raoul or Marcus -- I knew I was something else, but couldn't define what it was until the moment I had put on a pair of Susan's panties. And Susan would later confirm that she had waited years for this particular realisation in my mind, and her heart had leapt for joy at my request to wear the same underwear as her. And it would be true to say that our love for each other has become even more so than before Crete.

Raoul brought Susan back to our home in Tunbridge Wells on the Thursday afternoon and it was immediately obvious to me that they were now deeply enamoured with each other. I was not surprised at Susan's growing love for the big Black Man she now referred to as 'Master'; he was strong, big, intelligent, well-hung, and she had just spent the night and much of the morning in bliss with his big dark member powering into her soft warm body. The desire for her Lover was reflected in her eyes that shone with yearning for him to possess her both carnally and emotionally.

Raoul's demeanour was different from that on our holiday. Gone was the over confident and slightly cynical Black Man who had seduced my Wife in that lovely hotel but in his place was one who had finally realised just what he had taken on. Susan was not one of his auctioned Mistresses that he had purchased for six months or a year and then send her back to her husband with his baby growing inside her, or one of the pretty concubines from the 'White Mistress Order' who happily provide nights of pleasure for Black Masters at their husband's financial, and presumably emotional, expense.

My lovely Wife had a husband and children she loved, commitments, and a comfortable life. I had told Raoul this one day while we chatted on our sunbeds in Crete but I could see that it was only now that he had finally realised just how lucky he had been to meet and fall in love with this 'Complete Woman'. He now knew that the Lady who shared his bed was not only a good lay, but a warm and wonderful companion. My big Black friend was in love with my Wife, and I couldn't blame him.

"You know that I'm not going away," Raoul said, as Susan had left us alone to go upstairs to change. "Not now, or any time soon!"

"Master, I have known this since the first time I saw you with Susan," I replied as I shifted uncomfortably in my seat due to the lace panties I was wearing scratching against my bottom.

"But it's now time to think about you cuckold."

"Me Master?"

"Susan has arranged for the kids to stay with their Grandmother on Friday night so I can spend the night here," he said as Susan re-entered the room.

"In our marriage bed?" I asked -- already knowing what the answer would be.

"Of course, silly," Susan chirped up as she sat down on Raoul's lap.

"Okay!" I replied -- but I had a question. "And will I be attending your night in our bed?"

Raoul smiled at this and responded with the words that completed my transition to sissy cuckold, "What you did for Marcus and Clare, you can do for us. How does that sound cuckold?"

"Perfect Master."

The kids had been despatched to Susan's parents by late afternoon on the Friday. So it was with a sensation of building excitement at seven o'clock that evening saw Susan and I sat together on our bed pulling matching black 'hold-up' stockings and panties up our legs after warm showers and reapplication of the razor to our private parts.

As we sat together in a companionable silence in our bedroom we both understood that we were opening up new and untested waters for the future of our marriage. Neither of us wanted to speak and break the sensual mood that hung in the air between us; this was because we both understood that we were preparing for two different activities. Susan was preparing to be her Master's pleasure Mistress for the night and me, as her husband, was readying myself for a night of sexual enslavement to add that erotic frisson to my own Wife's sexual abandonment to Raoul.

We were both calm and ready for the night ahead, but the silence was broken by Susan when she turned to me and said, "take the chain off Dear and hook it onto your little cage."

"Yes Mistress," I replied as I pulled the waist band of my panties down and unclipped the figure of eight chain from where the small loop was located alongside the scrotum ring of my penis cage; which was then followed by the large (Slave) loop from around my waist. This glittering length of delicate links served a dual purpose of being a daily reminder of my enslavement and cuckolding and, when the situation allowed, a chain to attach to my cage that could be used to demonstrate my total submissive nature. It had been a gift from Clare that I treasured for what it represented. It took little time to finish my preparations so I waited with baited breath for what was to happen next. And it was Susan who took command of her slave.

"Cuckold," she said, with a firmness in her voice that I had rarely experienced before that night, "our Master will be here in a minute and tonight is especially for your progression. In the future you will be expected to serve us drinks and maybe a light meal before we retire upstairs to bed, but for this evening I want you to stay here and wait for us to join you here in the bedroom."

"I understand," I said, conscious that the success of the evening was now my responsibility. "And I won't let you down. I've been looking forward to tonight Mistress."

"Me too," she replied, as she slipped a tiny black dress over her head and left the room, but not without a mischievous conspiratorial grin at me as she shut the door.

Susan had not told me that I could move, so I stood obediently in the room in silent submissive anticipation of the night ahead. My chain was now secured onto my penis cage and I had the loose end in my hand, ready to give it to whoever wanted to lead me around the bedroom by tugging on my private parts.

I heard Susan's excited squeal first as Raoul opened our front door with his key and swept up his Mistress into his arms. The general murmur of chatter, most of which I could just about discern, followed as the two Lover's discussed the night ahead and, I guessed, me. Gradually, the conversation grew louder as my Wife and our Master climbed the stairs.

"We're in here," Susan said as the bedroom door swung open to reveal the loving couple who immediately both looked critically in my direction. "And our cuckold is ready," she continued after a brief inspection of my appearance.

"Well turned out again I see," Master commented as he eyed my hold up stockings, panties tucked underneath my cage, and chain that I held out in front of me.

Susan took a hold of the chain before I could reply and with just a moderate tug, had me tottering across the floor to stand before Master. It had been a warm summer's day so he had come to our house in just chino shorts, silk shirt, and brown leather loafers -- no socks; and I couldn't help wondering if his lightness of dressing was deliberate. I didn't need to speculate on how little she had on underneath her little dress however -- I already knew she was nearly naked, Master, of course, discovered this pleasant fact the very moment that she pulled the black material quickly over head again to stand next to me. We were two semi nude gentle loving spirits to be enjoyed in any way he would choose, and the smile on his face told me he knew it.

"Undress your Master!" It was an order from Susan that required immediate action. My fingers no longer trembled nervously, as they initially had in Crete, when I unbuttoned the thin material of his shirt and I was grateful that he just shrugged it off to allow it to float to the floor. Quickly I knelt before the enormous Black Man who had taken over my life and helped him step out of his loafers and then fastened my attention on the zipper and fastener to his shorts.

I knew that Raoul had a sizeable 'package' and I had gained a good impression of the size of his manhood the night he had lifted my Wife up and had impaled her on his hardness; it had been dark on the balcony but I had been left in no doubt that he was a 'big' man. Nevertheless, what flicked upwards and hit me on the chin as his shorts fell to the floor was a shock -- it was very, very impressive.

Marcus's member had been big and beautifully formed, but it had seemed a benign organ that did not reflect the severe and hard exterior that he presented to the world, even though I had seen the softer side of him and knew better. Raoul on the other hand was a friendly and erudite man who had been blessed with a manhood that appeared to have been chiselled from dark volcanic rock. It's veins stood out like giant worms that meandered up and down its long flaccid length. It was thick, so damned thick that when I wrapped my little white hand around it, the tips of my fingers just barely touch the tip of my thumb. It was a big ugly beast, but all of that silly frightened emotion vanished the moment I leaned forward to place a tender kiss on the tip of its massive head.

Susan's gasp as I had planted my lips softly on Master's glans told me that she had not thought through the reality of what I would do when the three of us were together. She had been surprised at seeing her husband become sexually intimate with her Master so readily, but she hadn't seen anything yet.

She was silent as I went to work on that large, but no longer flaccid, member that was starting to fill and raise up from his muscular thighs to take up an angle away from his legs. It was if the beast was coming out to meet me and was asking for more of my lips, tongue, and gentle stroking soft hands. And being the submissive cuckold I am, I was more than happy to oblige.

There was no relenting in my efforts to bring Master's manhood to its phallic magnificence. The warmth of his skin was a delight on my tongue as I licked the underside of his cock causing it to rise inevitably upwards. Equally pleasurable was the very action of stretching open my jaws in order to take his organ into my mouth and nestle the large round head in against the soft wet flesh of my tonsils.

As my tongue sensed the first salty taste of Master's seminal lubricating fluid I faintly heard Susan say, "Oh my God! He's loving this."

She was correct. I was enjoying every second of fellating that brute of a dark brown organ that was now standing at forty five degrees from the vertical. The heat of his member on my lips, tongue and throat were giving me such an emotional rush that I was unaware of all that was around me. My focus was entirely on pleasing him and bringing it to its full power and size.

Like the virile and fit man that he is, he was soon fully erect and ready for the real purpose of the night -- to slide his member into Susan's vagina and exercise his carnal rights over my Wife. To merge their bodies into one in the ecstasy of mating while her husband stood in total, albeit willing, capitulation of his manliness and watch silently as she was taken.

Susan had removed her panties and was lying naked on the bed with her legs apart by the time Master was ready. Her eyes were smoky with desire, her lips were shiny from licking in anticipation of his penetration, and she had planted her feet on the bed to raise the lower part of her body to meet his tumescent rod. Her deep yearning for him was something I realised was a deep hunger that, as her husband, I had failed miserably to fulfil over the ten years of our marriage.

With one hand Susan reached down to her crotch and, using her fingers, she parted the lips of her labia; and with her other hand she reached out to take a hold of his big dark rod and guide his glans, still shiny from my salivation, directly down to her vaginal entrance. It was a wanton demonstration of just how physical their relationship now was. She was effectively telling him that she is now his to have whenever he wants, that he now 'owns' her. More than that -- she was telling him that he now 'owns' us.

Quite how that large head of his cock entered Susan's dainty vagina without causing her pain or discomfort I shall never know. As he pushed slowly his glans stopped moving for a tiny moment before popping into her wet and welcoming tunnel. Her brow furrowed for a second just before he entered her, but this was closely followed by a beatific smile and then a long loud groan as his member slid deep into her body. And I knelt by the bed in that warm and private bedroom with my eyes less than three feet away -- me - their cuckold -- their feminized cuckold -- their happy feminized cuckold.

They set up together a now well practised rhythm of love that consumed them. They were alone in their world of pleasure and passion; just the two of them reading each other's bodies to become one sensual being joined together in flesh, delightful sensations, and emotional love. Susan was his Woman now and when they both finally came together, the kiss she initiated on his lips told Master, and me, that the seed he had ejaculated into her was not just welcome, but was strongly desired like a true 'mating female' would.

It took a very long five minutes for their passion to subside as they clung to each other communicating with breathless confirmation of their love and lust. With Susan's legs wrapped tightly around his back, Master Raoul had no option but to keep his large manhood inside her; not that he was desperate to pull his ugly dark organ out of my Wife. He was happy just where he was -- in my house, on my bed, and inside the Woman I love. But all good things must come to an end.

"Do your thing cuckold," Raoul growled, as he eased himself carefully off Susan thus enabling his dark member, now semi hard but still swollen, to slide out of her vagina.

There was no time to lose. I climbed onto the bed and within a second my head was between her thighs and I was lapping at the musty fluid that was oozing from her vaginal entrance. And there seemed to be a never ending supply of Master's semen for me to eagerly scoop up with my industrious tongue and to consume, while Susan cooed and pushed on the back of my head to keep my face in contact with her sticky crotch.

It was Mistress Clare and Master Marcus all over again. I was being used in my submissive position to smooth the path of the successful mating of a pretty Wife and her big Black Master. Due to those happy nights I had spent facilitating their physical loving, I was now an expert in the depraved but delightful activity going on between my own Wife's open thighs. So it was just natural when I managed to free my right hand from underneath Susan's right thigh and reach for Master's warm flaccid cock, still slick with Susan's own fluids and his seed.

When I heard the note of mild surprise come from Master as I closed my hand over his manhood, I pulled my hand quickly away, not wanting to presume upon my position as cuckold. But I shouldn't have worried; very quickly Susan's left hand closed down on my wrist and moved my own back on to Master's cock and pressed it gently back onto his dark flesh. Clearly Susan and Clare had similar tastes in their cuckolds and the actions he should take when in her bed with her Master. It was 'revival' time!

I had lapped up all of the seed that I physically could from Susan's labia and vaginal opening, so it was now time for my Wife's Master. Carefully I eased away from between Susan's legs, positioned myself between Master's, and lowered my sticky face down onto his unlovely thick member.

I explored his cock and balls with my tongue, fingers, and throat like a whirlwind on speed. I had one thing on my mind, and that was to achieve erection and hardness back into his pillar of manliness. There was not a sense of sexuality in my mind as I went to work on my Wife's Lover; my sole purpose was to get his cock ready to penetrate my Wife again. And within minutes I was succeeding.

Carefully, I held his engorged hardness in one hand as I urged him to move once again to position himself between Susan's legs. They both instinctively understood my purpose and moved smoothly, as one, to help me in my mission, thus allowing me to locate the glans of his manhood directly at Susan's welcoming access.

He needed nothing more from me. In all truth, my assistance was purely symbolic. It was a statement of my position in the loving trio that gyrated, kissed, stroked, licked, and took pleasure from and gave pleasure to each other on that lovely night; I was the submissive extra. And as the 'extra' I knew when it was my time to retire from the action. In other words -- just to get out of the way.

Unsurprisingly, their lovemaking for the second 'session' was a more relaxed affair. With long unhurried strokes her kept up a rhythm that had Susan mewing with pleasure and gasping for air with each trembling orgasm, so I knelt beside the bed and watched open mouthed at the sight of this Black Man's control over my Wife. And I learned that night just why Raoul, and others like him, are justifiably called Masters. It might have been twenty or thirty minutes before his manhood jerked and jumped inside Susan to spurt yet more of his salty cream inside her, and for me to savour.

As sure as night follows day, I repeated my cleaning and reviving duties for the Lovers who were far from being finished for the night. Again Raoul positioned himself between Susan's open thighs and, with my help, entered her again to continue with his deep long strokes. And again, still in my black stockings and panties, I knelt submissively by the bed.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers
12