Tales from the Playroom: Experiment

Story Info
A pervert enjoys the newest developments in sex.
1.9k words
3.5
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tauon was very excited. Though Tauon was very experienced with sex and had an abundance of hot casual encounters, lately, they found that their sex life was incredibly lacking. No matter what kind of sex they tried, it never seemed to satiate their lust for adventure. So, having heard of a special section of the Playroom dedicated to the newest and most exotic sexual pleasures known, they decided that they simply had to pay a visit to the place.

Tauon was giddy with excitement as they walked through the front doors and took it all in. There was a massive orgy, a bunch of naked and humiliated exhibitionists, a BDSM area, and even a grand stage, where Arrow was currently overseeing a wet T-shirt contest. They salivated over every lewd display, aching with desire and tempted to simply throw themselves into the fray.

Tauon shook their head. "No! Hah... as fun as that looks, I... I need more... something weirder, kinkier, riskier! This won't do... where is the Experimentation Area?"

Tauon looked towards the sides of the playroom and noticed that there were doors to other sections- one labeled "Petplay", one labeled "Gender Nonconformity", etc. They checked each one until they finally found a door labeled "Experimentation", at the far right corner of the room.

Tauon ran in with glee. "Hey, is anyone in here?"

The room was oddly sterile, for a room dedicated to testing new sexual pleasures. A couple servers, a few tables with chemistry equipment, a laptop hooked up to a VR headset, and some neatly arranged sex toys on a shelf. Sitting in a chair at one of the desks was a female scientist, snoozing in front of a laptop.

The scientist jumped awake at Tauon's question. "Huh? Oh, shoot! Hello, there. I am Dr. Kyrie Faulk- but just call me Doc, if you want. Er, do you need something? Are you lost, perhaps?"

Tauon shook their head. "Lost? Heck no! I wanted to check out your latest experimental sex techniques!" They licked their lips, slowly looking Dr. Faulk up and down. They realized that the doc was wearing nothing but an open lab coat, her perky breasts playfully peeking out from between the white cloth. "...would you want to... indulge me?"

Kyrie chuckled. "Excellent! It's not so often that I get willing test subjects in here. This is probably the least popular section of the Playroom, mostly because most people find these new sexual pleasures a bit too... exotic for their tastes."

Kyrie walked up to Tauon, whipped out a notepad, and began taking notes. "Hmm... alright, Tauon, how do you identify, first?"

Tauon smiled. "Bigender, pansexual, and... single."

Kyrie playfully tilted Tauon's chin upwards. "Hmm... short, brown hair, in a tasteful bob... small breasts... and do I see something poking out down there? Hee hee, what a fun specimen! I have a girlfriend, but we have an open relationship... tell you what, if you help me with a couple experiments, I'll let you have fun with me and my girlfriend. What do you say?"

Tauon nodded vigorously. "Yes! Definitely!"

Kyrie stepped back. "Now, I do need you to sign some waivers. Er, some of these experiments get REALLY intense, so unless you're fine with exploring some really weird sex fetishes, I would-"

Tauon snatched the papers, read them over, signed them, and shoved them back into Kyrie's hands. "Oh GOD yes! I need this. Don't hold back, Doc! Safeword is 'Anomaly', right? Alright, let's get sexy already!"

Kyrie laughed. "Someone's horny, huh? Good!" Kyrie typed something on her laptop, then held up a pair of headphones. "Alright, first off is the Hypnophones."

Tauon scratched their head. "That's just a pair of normal headphones."

Kyrie shrugged. "Exactly right. It's more software than hardware, honestly. They do come with some electrodes, for reading your brain waves. How it works is, it emits a certain frequency based on your mental state, and hypnotizes you into believing that your deepest sexual fantasy has come true. You can set it to do anything, really- I'm thinking that the best use for this device would be helping people with dysphoria to see themselves in their ideal bodies. You could also use it to trick your brain into orgasm denial, or conjure up a hallucinatory sexual partner..."

Tauon put on the headphones and attached the electrodes. "So, uh, how long will it take?"

Kyrie smiled, and tapped a key on her laptop.

Tauon blinked. Suddenly, she could feel something slimy on her body. She looked down.

Tauon was completely naked. She gasped, seeing and feeling dozens of blue slimes crawling up and down her body. They squelched and sloshed as Tauon rubbed her body, her skin tingling from the odd, cold sensation of the slimes...

"Ah, ahh...! Mm! That feels so good...!"

Kyrie smiled. "Alright, describe what you see. To me, you just look like you started squirming around for no apparent reason."

Tauon blushed. "I-I'm completely naked, and covered by slimes... they're slithering all over my skin, and- ah, AHHHH, no, not there, please-!"

A slime had just found its way into their ass. It wriggled and pulsed, its cool and slippery surface caressing their every fold...

Tauon's eyes rolled back into her head. "Ah, ah, ahhh!"

Kyrie stepped forward, smiling. "You can still see me, huh? That means that your biggest fantasy is having someone watch as you're assaulted by slimes... such a shameless little thing, hm?"

Tauon moaned even louder as Kyrie put her arms around them and rubbed her body against theirs.

"Mm, your brain is giving such erratic readings... now, cum for me."

Tauon moaned. "Ah, ah, I, I can't...! Oh, oh please... I want to cuuuuum..."

Kyrie laughed. "Oh, dear, you really love having ALL of your fetishes acted on at once, huh? Here, let me turn it off."

Tauon blinked, and suddenly, the slimes were gone. They were still wearing their clothes. Tauon moaned, reaching into their pants and stroking their penis until they came.

Tauon looked up at Kyrie, lust in their eyes. "That was great... please, more!"

Kyrie laughed. "Well, let's see... how about you try this new sex toy of mine?"

She held up a syringe full of pink fluid. "This is what I call the Forced Exhibitionism Serum. It gives you a massive urge to take off your clothes. After a syringe of this, it will be REALLY hard to wear any sort of clothing for ten minutes..."

Tauon held out their arm as Kyrie injected the serum. "Okay, so now wha-"

Tauon could barely finish their sentence before they felt an itch. Then another. They began to feel hot.

"Um... doc... my clothes are itchy..."

Tauon squirmed a bit. Then they squirmed more as their skin began to feel hot rubbing up against the fabric.

Kyrie held up a video camera. "Gotta film this for documentation purposes, after all!"

Tauon moaned. "Ah, p-please, I wanna take off my clothes, but it's embarrassing to be seen naked...!"

Tauon struggled for another minute before tearing off their clothes. They tried in vain to cover themselves up, but even the touch of their hand made them sigh in pleasure- their skin was hyper-sensitive to any contact...

Their cock was hard and erect as Tauon did their best not to touch themselves. Tauon turned red. "Please stop filming, I'm embarrassed... I want to cover myself, please..."

Kyrie grinned devilishly. "You can put on your clothes if you want, you know."

Tauon panted and gasped as they tried to put on their bra, hooking it in place. But they immediately felt their breasts get hot, and warm, and they suddenly had the urge to free them yet again...

Tauon reached to unclasp the hook, but Kyrie grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her. "Hmm, you know, I wonder what happened when someone under the serum is forced to keep their clothes on, hm?"

Tauon began to beg. "P-please take my bra off... Please, I can't take it..."

Kyrie laughed. "Aw, begging to be stripped naked, huh? So naughty..."

After a few more minutes, the serum wore off.

Tauon made no move to put their clothes back on, though, clearly turned on from their experience. "So what else do you have?"

Kyrie smiled. "Last thing I wanna try- a fleshlight that also acts as a dom. Completely automated BDSM play."

Tauon giggled. "Gimme, gimme!"

Kyrie handed Tauon a flesh light, which Tauon attempted to fuck vigorously- however, it locked itself in place and wouldn't move.

Tauon panted desperately. "Wha... why won't it..."

The fleshlight spoke in Kyrie's voice. "If you want pleasure, follow my commands."

Kyrie chuckled. "It can be a chastity belt, too, if you're disobedient."

The fleshlight instructed Tauon to strip naked, but Tauon didn't have any clothes on. "I see you're already naked, you slut..."

Tauon pleaded desperately. "Just tell me what to do already!"

"Get on all fours and bark like a dog."

Tauon complied, wiggling her but in the air, looking up at Kyrie lustily. "W-woof, woof... Bark! Woof... ah-aaaaaAAAH-!"

The fleshlight immediately started pumping back and forth on Tauon's dick, while simultaneously vibrating- however, as time passed, it got slower and slower, while Tauon grew more and more desperate for more stimulation.

"I am sensing people nearby- go into the next room and spank yourself loudly in front of at least 5 people, while shouting 'I'm a slutty exhibitionist who gets off on humiliation!'over and over again. Otherwise, the pleasure will stop."

Tauon immediately ran outside, stark naked.

Kyrie chuckled. "I'll let them have fun with that for a little while..."

A little while later, Tauon came back, covered in hickeys and flushed red. They placed the now-reattached fleshlight on the lab table. "Ah... ah... please... I can't cum... Can't complete... tasks fast enough..."

Kyrie smiled. "Good, you're horny. Time to test the last invention. I brought my girlfriend here to serve as my assistant!"

Rook stood next to Kyrie, completely nude save for a large strapon dildo. She had a wide grin on her face. "So, what kind of invention are we testing today, love? Your sexual hypnosis techniques were fun..."

Kyrie shook her head. "Nope! Something completely new. Shared Sensation Headwear!"

She held out two cat ear headbands and one leather mask.

"These have electrodes, transmitters, and receivers built in. The cat ears are transmitters, the leather mask is a receiver. You could do so many things with these- you could have a sub pleasure themselves and feel their pleasure alongside them, or force a sub to pleasure you in order to get off, or even just get pleasure from ordering two people to have sex..."

Rook smiled. "Ooh, that last one sounds nice. Is that what we're doing?"

Kyrie handed Tauon the leather mask, and put cat ears on herself and Rook. "Go ahead... Mistress."

Tauon smiled and sat down. "Happily. First, take off your lab coat."

Kyrie shrugged off the coat. Immediately, Tauon felt warm and tingly- she could feel the anticipation as Rook and Kyrie stared at each others naked bodies longingly.

"Make out."

Kyrie leapt at Rook and pinned her to the wall, pecking her on the lips, on the cheeks, on the forehead, on the neck...

Tauon gasped as they felt warm sensations on their lips and face that they couldn't quite place.

"Alright... mmm, that's good... harder..."

Tauon suddenly felt her mouth flare with pleasure as Kyrie began using her tongue. Tauon's stimulated tongue hung out of her mouth lazily, as they began to rub at their clit.

"Eat each other out..."

Kyrie pushed Rook down to the floor and crawled up over her, rubbing up against her breasts. Tauon's entire body screamed with pleasure. As they sensuously locked each other's dripping vaginas, Tauon cried out:

"I... I'm cumming...!"

...

Tauon left the Playroom with a few free samples of Kyrie's newest toys. They were gonna have lots of fun over the weekend...