Tales from the Stream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your readiness is between you and God, my dear. And subject to the approval of our guests to have you aboard, of course."

"You have a nice home here, Lúcia," Amaliya said. "I don't want to discourage you, but all we have to offer are bare walls and a bunch of granola bars. Our ship's galley is all jacked up and we've only figured out how to work half of the other tech. None of us really has a destination. We're just running away."

"I will bring sprouts and starts of plants I have been tending. If Mother Bertilda permits it. I can help you to build a home and help you to find your path." Lúcia traded glances with Jade, Emily, and Amaliya.

"If that's really what you want to do," said Jade, "as captain, I'd be happy to have you as part of the crew. But it's not up to just me."

Jade looked at Emily, who nodded, and Amaliya who was grinning ear to ear.

"Well, that's settled then," said Mother Bertilda, "I suggest that we all get down to the business of enjoying our supper. I fear Sister Jane will be quite cross if we let her soup go cold."

Amaliya smiled at Lúcia across the table. Lúcia looked up briefly and once again concentrated on her soup.

* * *

Afterword

I'm pretty sure not even I saw this part of the story coming. The trouble is these automated streaming playlist suggestions on the internet. Just like an anti-collision AI that can barely make out a penis-shaped spaceship without a transponder code, somehow ole Hildegard made an appearance on my music playlist. And with a collection entitled "Canticles of Ecstasy" no less. But the music is beautiful and soothing, just like the sisters on the ship that bears her name.

Of course, there will be more to come, so check back from time to time.

12