Tales from the Stream Special Event No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Santa Aidoru!" the children chanted and pointed between chocolaty bites. "Veja! Veja! Santa Aidoru!"

On screens across the galaxy, Aidoru was singing her heart out for her millions of unseen fans. Harvester crabs were twirling and dancing, and clacking their pincers to the beat. Volleys of wildflower petals went sailing overhead.

And at the end of the two hour extravaganza, Aidoru stood tall, waving and shouting "Arigato!" before simultaneously bowing her heads as the lights faded and holographic musicians flickered off one by one.

In the streets of Novo São Paulo, Neo-Tokyo, Nouveau Paris, and anywhere else there was a hijacked screen, fans were left staring at two giant QR codes. The one on the left, at its center, featured the quarter moon symbol of the Intergalactic Red Crescent. The symbol on the right was the spiral adorned open hand of Talitha Kum.

Any screens that had been reappropriated by their respective owners were now showing repeats and highlights of the concert. One of the news reporters on one of the screens broke in with an exclusive announcement.

"We've just gotten word..." she said, pressing a finger to the earpiece in her right era. "We've just gotten word that Aidoru... Is that the name of the band...? We've just gotten word that Aidoru will be giving an interview within... well, now."

On other screens, similarly confused news anchors were hustling to deliver what they believed to be an exclusive interview with the woman at the center of evening's mystery performance. On board the station, Jade was handing out pouches of water that Aidoru gulped down, while simultaneously mopping perspiration from her foreheads.

Emily was busy fumbling with the cable of a portable QR code printer as she tried to mate it to the port on her tablet.

"Need a hand?" asked Jamie.

"Got it," Emily replied.

"Okay, were on again in five."

"Ready?" asked Emily facing Aidoru.

Three Aidoru nodded and simultaneouly shrugged out of the sleeves of her tied blouses and puffed up her chests. Lúcia shook her head, smiling the entire time.

"You know once this hits the net, it's never going away, right?" said Emily, leaning forward to hold the QR printer over the first Aidoru's left breast. "Teenage boys everywhere will be fantasizing about your boobies tonight and for years to come."

"Yes, but when they are,

"These QR codes will be there,

"Etched inside their minds."

"There is that," said Emily, pausing to examine her work--one a crescent, the other a spiral covered palm--before moving to the next Aidoru.

"What are they again?" asked Jamie. "The QR codes, I mean."

"Web sites," said Lúcia. "Intergalactic Red Cross and Red Crescent on the left. And Talitha Kum on the right."

"Gotta hand it to you, Aidoru," said Jamie. "People won't forget these anytime soon."

"Okay, superstar, you're done," said Emily.

Standing beside a tablet with its rear-facing camera set up in front of a Megacomf sofa that had been dragged out to the middle of the meadow, Jade motioned Aidoru over.

Aidoru took two steps and then stopped, turning to Lúcia. Aidoru held out her hands.

Lúcia shook her head. "This is your moment, chérie," she said. "Your fans are waiting."

"Lúcia, chérie.

"Ev'rything I did tonight,

"I did it for you."

"I know," said Lúcia, reaching to wipe a tear that was welling in the corner of her eye. "I know."

Aidoru held her hands out one more time. Lúcia shook her head.

"Ready for you interview?" asked Jade from behind the makshift camera setup.

Aidoru nodded.

"I'll read the questions to you as they come in, okay?"

Aidoru nodded again and one Aidoru leaned in to kiss Jade on the cheek.

Three Aidoru took another look at the QR codes sprayed across her chests. Three Aidoru reached up to pinch three perfectly matched pairs of nipples, making them stand proud. Then three Aidoru plopped down on the Megacomf sofa.

Across the galaxy, on the major news networks, people watched Aidoru's breasts jiggle pleasantly on the screen as she settled into the Megacomf sofa, tucking her legs up under herself and flattening out her plaid mini with the hands. She puffed up her chest and smiled.

News reporters began their quesitons.

The first was from Galactic Press. "Miss Aidoru, can you tell us what that is you have on your chest? Is it the sponsors of tonight's concert?"

"Two diff'rent web sites,

"Helping Novo São Paulo.

"Please give what you can."

Three Aidoru raised their hands simultaneously to hoist her breasts toward the camera while Jade rolled her eyes on the other side.

"Miss Aidoru, you've been in retirement for a while now. How much money did it take to convince you to appear tonight?"

"There was no money.

"This is a benefit show.

"For people in need."

"Miss Aidoru... Miss Aidoru... Where did you get the idea for this... this benefit concert?"

"From my lovely girl

"Who is very shy right now.

"She deserves credit."

Standing behind Jade, Lúcia blushed. Aidoru continued.

"And many others.

"My adopted family

"Surround me with love."

Aidoru held her arms wide. She then brought her hands in to touch just over her heart.

"I'm nothing myself,

"But I'm everything with them.

"All are in my heart."

Behind the camera setup, Jade reached to wipe a small tear from the corner of her eye.

Aidoru then placed her hands on her lap, puffed up her chest, and shimmied just enough to make her breasts jiggle. Jade chuckled briefly and Aidoru grinned like a Cheshire cat.

Simultaneously around the galaxy, anywhere people were gather to watch the interview, a recordbreaking chorus of ahhhs erupted.

Aidoru smiled and reached up to drag a finger under the QR codes, first on the left, and then the right. She finished with another pinch of her nipples.

"Miss Aidoru... Miss Aidoru... one more question, please."

Standing beside Captain Jade, Lúcia watched the questions coming in and filling the tablet's screen. She stepped to the side to have a clear view of Aidoru seated on the Megacomf. Lúcia curled her fingers and thumb into a C-shape with both hands. She then put the two C-shapes together to form a heart and held it to her chest.

For the first time that night, Aidoru stumbled and had to ask for a question to be repeated.

* * *

C'est Fin

* * *

Afterword

Hope you enjoyed this story of Lúcia and Aidoru. The people and places may be futuristic fiction, but some are drawn from present day reality. They are the International Red Cross and Red Crescent, the sisters of Talitha Kum, and the women in uniform who serve with United Nations Peacekeeping missions around the world. Look them up and learn about their fascinating stories.