Tales of a Cock Slave #02

Story Info
Fun with the DL, male sex underground at a US university.
10.3k words
4.13
14.1k
9

Part 2 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was in the Bachelor of Fine Arts program. He was a very talented artist. I have one of his paintings and two of his etchings. I was in the Visual Communications program. The BFA painting studios were on the 3rd floor of the Arts Building, across the hall from the graphic design classroom and photo studio. In between were the men's and women's bathrooms.

I knew Jim, seen him around the campus and other places as we traveled in the same social group. I had no idea he would introduce me to a whole other world on campus...

He wore t-shirts and baggy jeans, and sort of slunk around with his head down. He was not particularly good looking but somehow appealing. It was very clear from the big bulge in his jeans that he had a huge cock. I noticed this one day our sophomore year when I was going up the stairs at studio building while he was coming down.

One night at the beginning of the second semester of our sophomore year, I was working alone late in the photo studio on the 3rd floor and he was working alone late in his studio across the hall. On the way to the bathroom to take a piss, I walked past the door of the painting studio.

When I came out of the stall, he was standing there with his pants and underwear down around his ankles, a big smile on his face and looking straight in my eyes, stroking his thick, hard ten inch uncut cock.

He said, "I've wanted to fuck your throat ever since I saw you checking out my big bulge. I hope to someday fuck your ass, too!"

"I've wanted you to stretch my tight throat ever since I realized you had a huge cock. I'm happy it's so big, thick and uncut." I got on my knees and opened my mouth and looked up at him. He slid his cock down my throat, put one hand on the back of my head and one under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat aggressively.

When he shot, he grunted loudly, held my head all the way down on him, looked straight into my eyes, and commanded me, "Swallow that hot semen, my new cocksucker!" I could feel his cock throb and his balls twitch on my chin as he shot.

When we were done, I asked him why it took so long for him to proposition me as we've known each other for over a year. He said that the time just felt right. I asked, "Do you have guys who take your big cock up their asses?"

"Yes, one, a hot straight frat boy lacrosse player. Why?"

"Does he have a big cock?"

"Yes, thick ten inch uncut."

"I'd love to suck him while you're fucking him, can you arrange that?"

"Yes, he would love that."

He set it up in the basement of the studio building. The frat boy, Tommy, was a very hot mid-western boy, DL, stocky muscular, redhead flat top, blue eyed god with a cleft chin, tight bubble butt, thick legs, and huge balls.

He loved having Jim's huge, fat cock up his ass and his fat cock down my throat groaning and groaning loudly as Jim fucked him and I sucked him. Tommy's fat ten inch uncut cock thrust in and out of my throat in rhythm with Jim's thrusting his fat ten inch uncut in and out of his ass.

After Jim shot, he emptied the condom in my mouth in front of Tommy and said, "See, he's swallowing your and my semen!"

Tommy's eyes lit up, "I loved getting fucked by you while I dominated your hot, tight pussy-tight throat. I have other frat brothers and team mates who would love to have your cock up their asses if they can have their cocks down his tight, hot throat at the same time."

Jim set up these "encounters" about three times a month totaling about fifty guys for the remainder of that, our junior and senior years. Jim found it was easier to get hot frat boys and jocks to give him their asses if he had a good cocksucker to take care of their huge cocks, too. It was good for me as he did all the work. I did nothing and had hot jock cock down my throat often.

I asked Jim, "How did you hooked up with that hot, piggy frat boy?"

"A truly amazing story. I was taking a piss in a urinal at the library, he was next to me checking out my cock. With his eyes wide and a big smile on his handsome face, he asked if I would like to fuck him as he's always wanted to know what it felt like to have a cock up his ass and might as well start with one the same size as his."

"I fucked him in the stall. I had a condom with me and used my spit to lube his ass."

"I bent him over, hocked a loogey down his ass crack and fingered his tight hole and said to him, "Tommy, are you ready for what is about to happen to your virgin, frat boy, lacrosse jock ass?"

He said, "Yes, I think so. Do it hard." He loved it. LOVED it. He yelled out, 'Oh, yes! Fuck my frat boy, lacrosse jock pussy ass with your huge uncut cock. Don't stop, please don't stop!' I shot up his ass and he nearly fell over."

"After he caught his breathe, I told him to get on his knees, bend his head back and open his mouth. I held the condom full of my semen over his mouth and told him, "If you want me to fuck your ass again, swallow all my semen." I could see that he shot a huge load of semen on the wall of the stall while I was fucking his tight ass."

"He opened his mouth wide, stuck out his tongue, and with big smile on his pretty face nodded his head. I squeezed my semen into his mouth and told him not to swallow it until I told him to. I waited about a minute, then commanded, 'Swallow all my hot semen you hot frat jock boy'."

"He made a big gulping sound and looked up at me with his watering eyes, smiled and dramatically licked his lips. He stood up and looked at me. I gave him a quick kiss. I thought that would ease his nerves a bit."

He said, "That was even more amazing than I had expected. I can introduce you to other frat brothers and team mates who I know would love getting fucked by you. My name in Tommy."

"I told him my name was Jim. I got down and licked his semen off the wall of the stall. "I know a man who could have sucked your cock while I fucked your ass so you could have fed him your hot semen."

He responded, "I would have loved that. I've never had my cock sucked properly. I'm sure my brothers and team mates would love that. Some of them are bigger than me, some much bigger."

"I was very selective as I prefer fucking men who have cocks the same size or bigger than mine as I always need to feel it's a big conquest. So, good for you, good for me!"

That started Jim's and my reign as a frat and jock boy top and cocksucker. My throat got rabbit-fucked by many of those men alone, including at a frat party where was fed by every brother black, Latino, Arab, Indian and white.

I told them they were the boss and can use my throat however they wanted. Some liked it aggressive, some gentle. Tommy also hooked me up with the whole lacrosse team and I became their official team Cock Slave getting spit roasted by them a couple times a week in a room with wrestling mats where they practiced.

The hottest was when they lined up in the showers and throat fucked me one after the other with my back against the tiled walls.

Once Tommy instructed them all to shoot their loads on my face, he wiped all that hot, jock semen into my mouth with his cock head and rabbit-fucked it down my throat. He shouted out loudly as his huge cock throbbed in my throat, "Team Cock Slave, swallow all our hot semen!" All the lacrosse players cheered.

After Tommy took me back in the wrestling room, told me to lean over with my hands on one of the benches and told the guys to condom up, lube up, fuck my ass and pour their semen in a water bottle he had.

After all eighteen rabbit-fucked my ass, slapping my ass cheeks, and poured their semen in the water bottle, Tommy poured that semen down my throat and fucked it with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. He shoved it all the way down my throat and throbbed out another huge load into my belly. "Fuck, such a hot tight ass and throat!"

One day, Tommy said, "I want you to fuck me then feed me the semen from your condom, then fuck my tight throat." He got on his back on a bench in the locker room, lifted his muscular legs and submitted to my cock. I got on my knees and ate his sweaty asshole. He groaned.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his tight ass and slid my cock up it. I put my hands behind his knees, pushed them down, leaned over so we were looking in each other's eyes. "Flex those ass muscles, Tommy." He flexed, I grunted and shot up his ass into my condom.

He turned around with his head over the end of the bench and opened his mouth. I poured my condom semen. He swallowed, put his head back and opened his mouth wide. I got on my knees put my hands on the sides of his head and slowly throat fucked him. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted and shot down his throat. After I pulled out, I asked him where he learned to do that. "From you. I love having your cock up my ass and down my throat."

Tommy wouldn't allow the team to use me before a match as he thought it would be a distraction, but if they won, I gave them my ass and throat as a reward. Tommy gave me a university team jersey with "Cock Slave" written on it. He made me wear it to our "workout sessions." I kept it during my time at university, then got rid of it.

Jim also recommended hung men who didn't want to get fucked or weren't big enough for him but wanted great deep throat head. I also recommended guys to Jim, so it turned out to be a great partnership.

We discovered this whole underground of straight and bisexual, DL, hot, hung men (mostly mid-Westerners) who wanted a big, thick cock up their ass and their big cocks down a hot, tight cocksucker's throat. Word spread by word-of-mouth quickly and we became very well known among that underground.

One night after rabbit-fucking my throat hard, Jim told me that a fraternity one of his fuck toys belonged to, Sigma Nu, asked him to participate in their Pledge initiation ceremony. Jim recommended each Pledge get on their knees, naked with their mouths open on a stage while three super-hung guys jerk their cocks hard, then put it into the Pledge's mouth who has to swallow their semen with all the other brothers watching. If they refused, the were not initiated. Jim, an eleven inch uncut black guy (from the frat) and a nine inch cut white guys (also from the frat) were chosen.

Jim also suggested that after they pass initiation and are inducted into the fraternity, the new brothers be treated to amazing deep throat head. He discussed this with me, saying he would handle the jerking and swallowing, but asked how I would handle the deep throat.

I told him they should set up a glory hole which is a plywood panel with an eight inch padded hole at the height of the average man's cock. The guy sticks his cock through that hole and gets anonymous deep throat, getting his hot semen swallowed, from a cocksucker on the other side.

Jim asked me how I knew about "glory holes." I told him my Freshman year RA, John, told me about them being in New York porn video stores. Jim smiled and said, "Hmmm. Would love to hear more about that some time. Is John hot."

"Yes, very. Tall, handsome, red headed Irish swim team captain with a thick nine inch uncut cock. He's the one who taught me how to suck cock Freshman year. So, you benefitting from him teaching that before you fucked my throat." (I didn't tell him that he also took my ass cherry)."

"Wow, I guess I knew that I wasn't your only Cock Master!"

Jim arranged for them to install a gloryhole at the Sigma Nu Fraternity house in the door to the last bedroom down the hall on the second floor. They provided water, lip balm and a pillow for me to kneel on.

After the Pledge passed the initiation, the Frat Master announced, "Congratulations, men, you are now brothers of the Sigma Nu fraternity. To celebrate your admittance, please get in line in the upstairs hall, put your cock through the hole in the doorway of the last bedroom and enjoy getting your cocks sucked by a gifted cocksucker who will swallow your hot frat boy semen."

I ignored the small cocks or ones that were ugly and eventually the next guy on line would pressure him to leave since it was holding them up from getting their blowjob. I sucked eight different truly amazing cocks, swallowing their loads, including Jim's, the black and white brothers' thick ten and eleven inch cut and uncut cocks.

After the initiation and he'd given me his "thank you" throat fuck, I asked Jim how it had gone. He said, "I really enjoyed watching the Pledges down on their knees in nervous anticipation as we jerked our big, uncut cocks, then put our cockheads in their mouths, shot our loads and watched them swallow our semen. One really hot one actually took my cock down his throat, flexed his throat muscles and swallowed my semen! I will definitely throat fuck him sometimes, hopefully get his ass, too."

I asked, "How many pledges were there?"

"Eighteen, but only twelve passed the test."

He asked how it was for me to be their cocksucker, "I ignored five cocks that were too small or just gross, got nice loads out six guys who had nice, big cut cocks, three loads out of a eleven inch uncut black guy, three out of a white ten inch cut guy and three out of an amazing thick ten inch uncut white guy. Did you enjoy using the cocksucker in the glory hole?"

He smiled, "Yes, three times. You were amazing as usual!"

Jim and I hooked up alone in several places: the basement of the studio building, in his studio, in a storage room in the classroom building next door and outside on the fire escape. His favorite thing to do was to put his hands behind my head and fuck my face against a wall, using his hands as padding.

When he was about to shoot, he'd shove his cock all the way down my throat as he throbbed out his huge load saying, "Mike, I love feeding you my semen. Hope you love it, too!"

Once he sat on the windowsill of his studio which was the perfect height, so I only had to lean over a bit to suck him.

I particularly loved when two hot, hung frat boy spit roasted me, then the ass fucker fed me his semen from the condom and, if he could still get it up, throat fucked it down into my belly adding another load. They loved it, too, as many came back again and again and referred me to their friends, fraternities and team mates.

We once fucked and sucked the men at Theta Chi, the football player frat on West Main Street, some of whom lived on my floor at my dorm my Freshman year. With Jim fucking their muscle jock asses while I sucked their big, usually cut, cocks as they groaned and groaned as their frat brothers watched them and cheered when Jim and the guy shot.

Luther Meijer and I continued our hot sex, now in his room at the Theta Chi frat house. It was great as he had a full-sized bed and an arm chair with an ottoman.

Second semester, Freshman year, we had Italian and Chemistry together. I was failing Chemistry and he was failing Italian, so we tutored each other, and when we did well on exams, we rewarded each other with our asses and throats.

When I was sucking him, he'd sit in the armchair in his room and lift his legs. He loved for me to eat his ass, suck his big balls (one at a time), lick up the underside of his thick cock, skin him back and lick up his precum. He purred like a cat.

I'd opened my mouth and he held the back of my head and my throat and gently pushed me all the way down on him. He'd flex his hips up and down gently, looking into my eyes.

I knew when he was going to shoot because his eyes would start watering, his cock would throb, and he'd grunt loudly and hold my head all the way down, so my nose was in his fragrant pubes and his huge balls were on my slobber-covered chin.

I sat on his huge cock when he wanted to fuck my ass. I rolled the condom down on his cock with my mouth, lubed it and my ass and sat all the way down on it looking down into his hypnotic green eyes. He'd hold my waist and flex his hips up and down slowly, so I felt every inch of his amazing cock going in and out of my ass.

I flexed my ass muscles, making him groan. When he was getting ready to come, he held me down his cock until he grunted as his cock throbbed, shooting his hot Dutch American semen up my ass into his condom. After, he would slowly throat fuck that and a new load of hot semen down into my belly.

An Arabian Prince, Amir, who played on the soccer team, was in my French class. His mother was French, his father was Saudi. He would never sit on the throne, but was very rich. He was one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen, looking like Karan Oberoi from Netflix's "The Black List."

He lived in the Christiana Towers with his body guard, an equally hot man named Cyrus. He was not doing well in French, so I tutored him. One evening, I asked him if he knew what French kissing. He said no.

I stood up, he stood up, I put my hands on the sides of his beautiful head, pressed my lips to his, opened my mouth and licked his lips. He groaned, opened his mouth and we tangled tongues, getting us both hard. We undressed. Our bodies were very similar, other than his cocoa colored skin and huge cock. I got on my back.

He got down, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned. He spread my anus open with his fingers and stuck his tongue up my ass. I groaned louder. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass making me groan even louder.

He stood up, put my legs over my shoulders and, looking down into my eyes, slowly slid his fat ten inch uncut cock up my ass. He fucked me slowly. I never wanted it to end so I didn't flex my ass muscles. After ten minutes of feeling his thick cock slide in and out of my ass, he leaned over, kissed me, thrust his cock up my ass one last time and grunted, "Uh," with every throb of his cock as he shot up my ass.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed. He poured his huge load of hot Arab semen in my mouth. I swallowed it all, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. I could see his huge cock and balls approach my face as he slid his cock down my throat. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat.

I felt him rubbing his fat cock as he slowly slid it in and out. He leaned over and sucked a load out of me. He stood up, pulled his cock out so his cock head was in my mouth. I licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with more semen.

I got on all fours on the bed and he and Cyrus spit roasted me, Cyrus taking my ass with his thick eleven inch uncut cock. Again, they went very slowly, taking over ten minutes for them to shoot into me. Cyrus poured his semen in my mouth, then they spit roasted me again with Cyrus taking my throat.

We did this every time Amir and I studied. Amir got better grades in French. He was happy as he was going to Paris to stay with his parents over the holidays. Amir told me I was their Cock Slave and they wouldn't be using any other man. They also let me fuck their asses and throats.

After, we laid on Amir's bed. I asked him if he was gay. "Bisexual. Cyrus and I are lovers. We went to boarding school in Switzerland and fell in love. The only way we can be together is for me to have hired him as my security guard. It would be difficult for me to date women here on campus. I only have sex with him and you."

We had sex a couple times a week for the next three years, always us three and only in his apartment. They both loved sex and were very good lovers. We'd spit roast each other over and over until each had each other's ass and throat.

One day, after Chemistry, Luther and I walked back to the Theta Chi house and into his room to have sex. He opened the door and John Kelley was laying naked on his bed, smiling and stroking his cock. I rolled a condom down on his cock with my mouth, making him groan loudly, lubed it and my ass, and sat on his cock as he flexed his hips slowly humping my ass while Luther gently fucked my throat holding the back of my head and my throat.