Tales of a Cock Slave #03

Story Info
Fun with 3 hot, hung, uncut Dutch men on trains in Europe.
5.4k words
4.27
8.3k
5

Part 3 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

On my backpacking trip through Europe during the Summer of 1985 after my Sophomore year at university, I took an overnight train and had the cabin to myself until, thankfully, a tall, ruggedly handsome man came in.

He had shaggy red hair, wide set blue eyes, dark brows, lashes and scruff. Taken separately, his features were not great, but together made him hot and irresistible to me. He looked like the actor Luc Schiltz who played Inspector Captani on the Netflix series, "Capitani."

He was wearing tight blue jeans, a tight white t-shirt that showed his muscular torso, neck, arms and stiff nipples and large boots. After he sat down, he reached out his hand and we shook hands. He said his name was Daan and he was Dutch. I told him my name was Mike and I was American.

We talked about our travels. He looked right into my eyes with his legs spread wide. I could see his hard cock down his right thigh. At about 10:00, he looked down at his bulge, gripped it, winked and looked at me, smiled and asked, "Have you ever had sex with another man in a train bathroom?"

"No, but there's always a first time."

He took my hand and said, "Follow me. I have condoms and lube."

We went into the bathroom. He locked the door and took several condoms and small packages of lube out of his back pocket, put them on the ledge by the sink, and when he dropped his pants (no underwear) his rock hard fat nine inch uncut cock popped up.

I got on my knees and opened my mouth wide. He put his hands on the back of my head, pushed me all the way down on his cock and slid it in and out of my throat, keeping my head from banging the bathroom door with his hands. I flexed my throat muscles.

He said, "Mike, look up at me with you pretty hazel eyes while I fuck your hot throat." I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and kept flexing my throat muscles as rabbit-fucked my throat. He grunted as his cock throbbed down my throat. I felt every spurt of his semen slide down my throat into my belly.

With his cock still half hard down my throat he said, "That was amazing. Do all American men give such great deep throat?" I could only slightly shake my head. Daan pulled out his cock, asked me to stand up, drop my shorts and bend over the sink.

I kicked off my sandals, pulled down my shorts and underwear, stepped out of them, turned around, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. I could see him behind me in the mirror. I was counting the seconds until he slid his fat cock up my ass.

He got on his knees and ate my ass, flicking his tongue across my anus, then sticking it all the way in. His tongue felt so amazing up my ass, I couldn't wait to have his fat cock up it. He stood up, put lube on my asshole and started fingering me, which felt so amazing I threw my head back and groaned loudly.

He put his right hand on the back of my head pushing me over more and his left hand on his cock putting his cock head at my asshole. He slid his cock up my ass and fucked me slowly causing to groan loudly. He put his hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear, "Quiet, Mike, we don't want to get caught before I get done fucking your tight ass and throat again, do you?" I shook my head. I flexed my ass muscles.

He said, "Thought so! Keep doing that to my cock." He fucked my ass slowly, making it hard not to groan. I shot into the sink. He wiped it up and ate it. He slid his fat cock all the way up my ass and held it there, wrapped his strong arms around my chest, put his head on my shoulder and licked the inside of my ear as his cock throbbed what turned out to be a huge load of Dutch semen. I could feel every inch of his fat cock slide out of my ass.

Like a mesmerized zombie slave, I dropped to my knees, bent back my head and opened my mouth as wide as I could looking up his beautiful body into his beautiful green blue framed by his shaggy red hair.

He poured his hot, sweet semen from the condom in my mouth and threw it in the toilet. I swallowed his semen, put my head down and opened my mouth wide. He slowly slid his again hard cock back down my throat and holding my head, gently pumped it in and out of my throat. When he pulled it out so his cock head was in my mouth, I wrapped my hand around his thick veiny cock, so that his cock head was in my mouth.

We locked eyes as I licked around his hot cock head under his foreskin, making him groan. He grunted and I felt his thick cock throb in my hand as he filled my mouth with his hot semen. With his cock head still in my mouth, I swallowed his semen looking up into his eyes.

He pulled me to my feet and French kissed me, whispered in my ear, "You have a very hot throat and ass. I'm definitely going to use them again before we get off this train. Thank you. Makes me almost like Americans!" as he laughed and slapped my ass. He noticed my hard cock. "I didn't realize you had such a hot cock."

He got down on his knees, looked up at me and opened his mouth. I put one hand on the back of his beautiful head and the other under his chin and slowly throat fucked him. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted and shot a huge load down his tight throat. "Thank you, I haven't shot in over a week." We pulled up our pants and shorts.

He opened the door and we walked back to the cabin and pulled out the seats and fell asleep, me with my head on his chest feeling his warm breath on the top of my head and hearing his heart beating. The next morning, he woke me up and said, "Let's hit the bathroom again before we pull into the station."

Same routine, but started with fucking my ass, then my throat (feeding me his condom semen), then my ass, then my throat again (feeding me his condom semen). He went slow, slow, slow like Luther. I totally submitted to him and kept my eyes closed dreaming he was Luther as I missed him so very much. He sucked my cock really well and swallowed my semen. I was beginning to think he might be a bottom to some hot man.

It was so hot knowing that there were backpackers standing in the hallway who probably heard us. When we opened the door and walked out, they were all looking at us. One very handsome man looked at us obviously knowing exactly what the tall, hot redhead had just done to me. Daan noticed him and said, "I hope he finds a hot Cock Master like me on this train."

I said, "Let's get him now and take him to our cabin. You two can spit roast me." Daan smiled.

Daan said something to him in Dutch (the only thing I understood was "Daan" and "Jacob"). The man smiled, grabbed his crotch, looked at me as his eyes lit up. Daan opened the cabin door and we all went in.

He locked the door and lowered the shades and told Jacob something else in Dutch. Jacob, who looked like Amadeus Serafini who played Kieran Wilcox on the Netflix series, "Scream," dropped his pants and underwear revealing a thick, ten inch uncut cock, which he stroked hard looking at me with a big smile on his handsome face. Daan and I undressed.

I got on my knees, opened my mouth wide and swallowed his amazing cock in one gulp, flexed my throat as I bobbed up and down it. He groaned loudly. When I pulled off with his hot cock head in my mouth, I wrapped my hand around his truly thick cock and stroked it. I licked around his cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with a huge load of his sweet Dutch semen. I swallowed it, looked up at him, licked my lips and smiled.

I got up, turned around, spread my legs and stuck my ass out. Jacob put a condom on his fat cock and lube on my ass, fingered me, inserted his cock and rabbit-fucked my ass so hard I thought I'd fall over. I groaned and groaned loudly, flexing my ass muscles.

He wrapped his arms around my chest, pulled me back against his muscular chest, shoved his Dutch python all the way up my ass and grunted, "Uh!" with every throb of his fat cock up my ass. I felt every spurt of his semen fly up my ass in his condom. When he pulled out, I felt all ten inches slide out past my sphincter.

I dropped to my knees in front of Jacob whose cock was already hard again, head bent back, opened my mouth wide, stuck my tongue out and wagged it. Jacob poured his semen from the condom onto my tongue which slid down my throat. I put my head down and opened my mouth wide. Jacob rabbit-fucked it down my throat adding another huge load with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin.

Daan said something else to him in Dutch. Jacob leaned over with his hands on the window ledge and stuck out his ass. "Mike, suck his cock while I enjoy his ass." Jacob moaned and groaned as Daan assaulted his ass and I sucked his cock. Daan and Jacob grunted as they shot big. Daan handed Jacob his condom. He poured it down my throat and rabbit-fucked it and more down into my belly.

I said to Daan, "I want to watch Jacob fuck your ass while I suck your cock, then throat fuck you." Daan leaned over on the window ledge and spread his legs. Jacob lubed and fingered him and slid his fat ten inch uncut cock up his ass, holding his hips and rabbit-fucked the beautiful Dutch man hard, both groaning and groaning. Daan groaned and groaned. Both Daan and Jacob grunted and shot.

Jacob pulled out and Daan turned around, dropped to his knees, opened his mouth wide and closed his eyes, just waiting for the condom semen and that huge cock down his throat. I could see they were really, really enjoying themselves.

After Jacob throat fucked Daan really slowly and shooting down his throat, Daan said something to Jacob. He got on his knees and sucked my thick eight inch uncut cock while he looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Just as I was about to cum, I pulled out so my cock was in his hot mouth, grunted as my cock throbbed and shot in his hot mouth. He swallowed my semen, licked his lips, got up and kissed me. He said something to Daan in Dutch.

Daan said, "He asked me to tell you that American semen is as sweet as Dutch semen."

"Tell him, thank you, and that he is an amazing cocksucker." Daan told him and he smiled, licked his lips and blew me a kiss.

We pulled out the seats and went to bed. I woke up in Jacob's arms with my back to his warm chest and his cock hard up my ass crack on my lower back. It felt amazing.

When the train pulled into the station, Daan said, "We're going to spit roast you again, twice so we both get your tight ass and throat." After, Jacob got on his knees, rubbed my cock to get it hard again, wrapped his lips, mouth and throat around it and, applying maximum suction, sucked my cock looking up into my eyes. I put my hands on the back of his head, and when I was about to cum, pushed him all the way down on my cock. My cock throbbed and shot down Jacob's throat.

Jacob said something to Daan in Dutch. Daan said, "He asked if that blowjob was as good as the one last night."

"Better."

The train pulled in and Jacob left the cabin. Daan French kissed me and said, "Thank you! I truly hope to see you again."

On the night train from Bordeaux to Cannes, I had a cabin to myself. At a stop, Daan and another truly beautiful man entered the cabin. He recognized me and introduced the other man as Ruben, saying he, too, was Dutch.

He was tall like him, but with longish dark hair, a deeper cleft chin, light scruff, big green eyes, dark lashes and brows, a tight t-shirt showing his amazing body and stiff nipples, tight blue jeans with a huge bulge down the left thigh and large black work boots. He looked like the unbelievably hot Dutch actor Michiel Huisman. Daan locked the door and pulled down the shades.

Daan said, "Lucky meeting you again. Ruben has a very thick ten inch uncut cock that needs a lot of attention, is very aggressive and always has huge loads of hot, Dutch semen for his Cock Slaves. You'll love it!"

"Ruben, this is Mike, he is American and has a hot tight throat and ass that I've used several times. He also has a big, uncut cock, too. You'll love them! Let's get this party started!" He locked the cabin door, lowered the shades and cracked the window. We all stripped. He got out three fat joints. We lit them and smoked them, staring at each other. Our cocks got rock hard.

As Daan and Ruben smoked their joints, they spread their legs. I handed my joint to Daan and got on my knees in front of Ruben. Locking eyes with him, I held up his fat cock and licked his balls making him groan loudly. I licked up the underside of his cock.

He put his head back and groan. I wrapped my mouth around his huge, smooth cock head and licked around it under his foreskin. He grunted loudly, flexed his hips up and shot a huge load of hot, sweet semen in my mouth. I swallowed it with his cock head still in my mouth.

I moved over and edged Daan for over five minutes. He groaned and groaned, running his fingers through my long hair. I went all the way down on him, flexed my throat muscles, looking up into his eyes. He grunted as his huge, thick cock throbbed in my throat, shooting his semen down into my belly as he cried out, "Fuck!"

After I finished my joint, Daan told me to stand up and put my hands on the window ledge. As Ruben got down and took my cock in his mouth, Daan got behind me, kneeled down, licked my ass, making me groan. He spread my ass cheeks with his hands and stuck his talented tongue up my ass. I groaned.

He flicked his tongue across my anus, then kissed it. He put his lips to it and sucked and licked it again. I almost came. He put lube on my ass, fingered my prostate, stood up and slowly inserted his fat cock all the way up my ass.

He held my shoulders, massaging them with his fingers and my neck with his thumbs, and slowly fucked my ass as I flexed my ass muscles. He had his mouth near my ear. I heard him grunt and his fat cock throb as I shot down Ruben's throat. He threw his head back and yelled out as he shot up my ass into the condom.

He pulled out. I felt every one of his thick nine inches slide out past my sphincter. I got on my knees, swallowed his condom semen and took his cock down my throat. After he shot he asked, "I really needed that. How was it for you?" I just blinked and he pulled out his cock so I could answer.

Looking at Ruben, I answered, "That will be a very hard act to follow!"

Daan said to Ruben, "All loosened up for you! Have fun! As you can see he not only can take it. His ass is as tight and hot as his throat!" Ruben stood up.

Ruben got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He put his cock head at my asshole and slid it all the way up my ass. He put his hands on my hips and rabbit-fucked my ass hard. I groaned loudly. I flexed my ass muscles. He groaned loudly. After too few glorious minutes, he grunted, shoved his cock all the way up my ass as his cock throbbed what turned out to be a huge load into his condom.

I dropped to my knees, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide. Ruben squeezed every drop of his hot semen down my throat. I swallowed it and put my head down and mouth wide open. I swallowed his cock wrapping my arms around his muscular thighs. I flexed my throat muscles repeatedly. He grunted loudly and threw back his head, yelled out, "Fuck, such a hot throat!" as his cock throbbed deep in my throat as he shot down into my stomach.

After he shot down my throat, Ruben said to Daan, "We definitely need to do this again in the morning before we all get off in Cannes! Our balls will be filled with more semen and his throat and ass will tighten up overnight ready for our huge Dutch cocks and more of our sweet, hot Dutch semen!"

I smiled and said, "Now that you both have watched the other fuck my ass and throat, I'd love to watch you studs suck each other off." They smiled and looked at each other.

I moved and sat next to Ruben. Daan got on his knees between Ruben's knees, looked lovingly up into his eyes and swallowed his huge cock in one gulp as Ruben looked down on him with a big smile on his beautiful face.

While Daan stroked Ruben's cock up and down with his throat, I could see Ruben's huge cock going in and out of Daan's mouth. Ruben put his hands on either side of his head, bobbed it up and down, then, throwing his head back as he shot down Daan's throat, grunted loudly and said, "Daan, I love you and your hot throat! Swallow it all!"

Ruben stood up, put his hands on the top of the open window, spread his legs and stuck his ass out. Daan was gentler than I thought he would be. As he started to breathe harder, he leaned down and whispered something in Ruben's ear. Ruben turned and kissed him just as Daan grunted and shot up his ass.

Ruben sucked Daan and swallowed his semen. I sat next to Daan so I could watch Daan's cock go down Ruben's throat while Ruben looked up lovingly into Daan's eyes. After, Ruben rabbit-fucked Daan hard with a condom on while Daan moaned and groaned shaking his head back and forth with a huge smile on his face. Ruben started breathing heavier, grunted as he held Daan's ass all the way down on his cock and filled his condom with a huge load of his semen.

Daan got on his knees and looked lovingly up at Ruben with his tongue out. Ruben squeezed his semen out his condom onto Daan's tongue, then rabbit-fucked him aggressively shooting even more semen down into his belly. Daan pulled his head off Ruben's huge cock, stood up, grabbed Ruben's head and French kissed Ruben for about three minutes making me very, very horny.

I told them, "I loved watching you two. You couldn't be more perfect for each other and seem to have great affection for each other. I have a thing for hot, tall, hung, uncut red heads and dark haired guys with bright blue eyes. I have to ask, are you two boyfriends?"

Daan answered, "Yes, we've been together since we were fifteen. We had to keep it secret for so long, which was really hard. Ruben is the love of my life, and I'm happy you noticed! I'm sure you also noticed he's the top!"

Ruben pulled me up to my feet and they both French kissed me for about a minute each while I rubbed their huge cocks.

Ruben sat down, pointed to his cock, and I leaned over and went down on him while Daan lubed my ass and fucked it gently while Ruben bobbed my head up and down his huge cock until both started breathing harder, grunted as their cocks throbbed down my throat and up my ass.

Ruben remained sitting. I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his huge cock, then put lube on it and my ass. I sat on his cock with my back to him. Daan lubricated my throat with his hot semen, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and gently pumped his cock in and out of my throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles making them groan and speed up.

At the same time, I heard them breath harder, grunt loudly as both their cocks throbbed, shot up my ass and down my throat. Ruben lubricated my throat, then throat fucked me with his huge cock and fed me more semen.

Ruben said, "You're the perfect Cock Slave for us. You like it gentle and aggressive. You truly have a gifted throat and ass. You must have been trained well!

I said, "Yes, very well by two 6' red headed, red blooded American men one with blue eyes, the other with green eyes, both with thick nine inch uncut cocks, one of Irish descent and one of Dutch descent. The Irish American is very aggressive. The Dutch American is very gentle.

They both smiled knowingly. They both edged me for five minutes. Daan said, "Time to go to bed. We're all going to want to have hot sex again tomorrow morning."

We pulled out the seats and fell fast asleep, Daan by the window, me in the middle and Ruben by the doors. I dreamed all night about their huge cocks and them someday being able to get married.

In the middle of the night, Ruben poked me on the chin, waking me up to tell he was having trouble sleeping and was sure fucking my ass and throat in the bathroom would help.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12