Tales of a Cock Slave #07

Story Info
Fun with a hung Cuban dancer and his hung black boyfriend.
5.2k words
4.31
7.9k
5

Part 7 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

One night at the gay theater on 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Street, there was a hot, slender, muscular 6' Cuban dancer, "El Cubano Caliente," with an arrow-straight ten by six inch uncut cock performing on the stage in the main theater who looked like Cuban singer Yotuel Romero.

I watched him dance. He pulled his cock out of his jockstrap, and shaking his narrow hips, swung it in circles like a lasso. Looking right at me he stroked it until it got hard. I was sitting in the front row. He came up to me, put a foot on either arm rests of my chair, squatted down so his cock head was at my lips.

He asked if I wanted to lick his cock head. I did quickly (it was against the rules to touch any of the performers) tasting his precum on my tongue as he sighed. He asked if I wanted to rub it. I did it quickly and it got fully hard. It was beautiful, fully skinned back showing a nice cock head dripping precum. He had large, low-hanging balls.

I ended up putting a $20.00 in the front of his jock strap as a tip, making sure I rubbed his cock when I slipped it in. When I was hanging out in the main area about to leave, he walked by coming from the dancers' dressing room wearing tight jeans, a tight white tank top t-shirt, neck chains and huge construction boots.

As he started down the stairs to the street, he looked back at me, and with a big smile on his handsome face, nodded his head indicating I should follow him. I followed him for several blocks. He turned down 36th Street and disappeared. I was disappointed. He was truly hot and I was sure given how well he danced, I'd get a great throat work out. I figured I would just go home.

When I walked by an open loading dock I heard someone call out to me. I looked and he was leaning against the loading platform between two trucks with his jeans and jockstrap down, his tank top over his head, stroking his huge cock. He said, "Come over here, cocksucker, and get down on my Cuban cock."

I walked in, got on my knees. He turned me around, put my back against the loading dock, slid his cock all the way down my throat (I felt every one of those ten inches scrape past my tonsils) and banged my head against the platform for about five minutes. He shot so deep that I could not feel it or taste it, but I did feel his fat Cuban python throb in my throat, my nose in his trimmed pubes and his low-hanging balls bouncing off my drool-covered chin.

He pulled out of my throat, pulled up his jock strap, packed his still semi-hard cock back into it, pulled up his jeans, zipped them up, pulled down his tank top, patted me on the head and said, "'Gracias hijo de puta!' That means, 'Thank you, cocksucker!' I truly mean it. It's hard to find someone who can handle such a big, thick cock."

He pulled me up to feet and French kissed me. He got down on his knees and looked up at me. I unzipped my shorts, pulled them and my underwear down. He gave me an amazing, full throat flexing and suction blowjob. He stood up, smiled and left. I stood up, pulled up my underwear and shorts to go home when three very hot men appeared on the loading dock, all young, extremely handsome wearing tight coveralls.

One said, "We saw your truly unbelievable performance getting throat fucked by that huge Cuban cock on the security camera. Cocksucker, come up here, get on your knees, open your mouth and throat and service our fat cocks."

I walked up the steps to the loading dock, dropped to my knees and opened my mouth wide. They unzipped their coveralls, stroked their fat, uncut cocks hard. All three rabbit-fucked my throat, grunting, "Uh!" with every thrust down my throat and every throb of their cocks as they fed their semen. I stayed on my knees as they all jerked off on my face.

The lead man, Viktor, with a thick ten inch uncut cock, wiped all the semen off my face into my mouth with his cock head and rabbit-fucked it down my throat adding another huge load of hot semen as his cock throbbed in my throat.

He told me that if I came on Thursday evening (the day the manager wasn't there), I could suck more of the workers there. I went every Thursday, once sucking over twenty men, black, white, Latino, old, young, cut and uncut inside the warehouse, all good union men.

One night, I took a backpack with lube, condoms and a plastic cup. I took my clothes off, put lube, condoms and the cup on the floor, leaned over with my hands on a desk, spread my legs and stuck out my ass.

"Please fuck my tight, hot ass with lube and condoms, hard. Pour your condom semen in that cup. After you all have had my ass, Viktor, feed me that cup of semen, then all of you add more of you hot semen to the semen in my belly."

They did exactly what I described, but far more aggressively than I could ever have imagined. I put my head down, groaned and groaned as one after the other put his hands on my hips, slid his cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked it hard. It was so amazing I could hardly believe it was happening.

Their loads of hot semen were so huge I had to drink the semen from the cup in several gulps. When I finished drinking it all, they cheered, "Three cheers for our semen swallowing throat and ass Cock Slave!" They all rabbit-fucked my throat again. I was so tired I fell asleep immediately when I got home dreaming about their huge cocks fucking my throat and ass aggressively for hours on end.

Another night, Viktor took me into the office. They were all sitting on chairs with their fat cocks stiff. I put a condom on the first one with my mouth, going all the way down on him as he groaned. I lubed my ass and sat on his cock facing away from him, opened my mouth wide.

Another came up and slid his cock down my throat. They both flexed their hips rapidly, rabbit-fucking my ass and throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them grunt and fill me up with their semen. I poured all the condom semen into the glass I'd brought.

After they were done assaulting my ass, I chugged the semen and Viktor fucked it down my throat before all the other men rabbit-fucked my throat. I went home with a full belly of their hot semen.

I threw it up, ordered a pizza and ate it watching TV drinking a beer and smoking a joint. I jerked off before bed, eating my own semen. I dreamed that night of being in a huge warehouse while hundreds of hot, hung, uncut men fucked my ass and throat for hours.

I went one night and found El Cubano Caliente there with a raging hardon. Viktor said, "El Cubano" is the man who finds us our cocksucker ass slaves. Since things have worked out so well with you, we wanted to thank him by letting him fuck our new ass slave!" I almost fainted.

I got undressed, put my hands on the railing next to the loading dock, spread my legs wide, stuck out my ass and shook it. I braced for the hard ass-fucking I knew was coming from a hot Cuban man with a huge, thick cock out in the open where it was likely people might see us.

He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and flicked his tongue across my anus. He licked it with the tip of his tongue several times making me groan. I felt him put lube on my ass, finger me (making me groan) then put his cock head just inside my asshole, put his hands on my shoulders and in one thrust, shoved all ten of his cock all the way up my ass as we both groaned loudly. A man walked by and heard us. He came up to the loading dock and got on line with the others. By the time he shot up my ass, three more hot men joined the line.

He rabbit-fucked my ass hard, pulling almost all the way out, then slamming it all the way in until he started breathing loudly. He grunted loudly as he held my ass against his groin, leaned over and said in my ear, "Hot ass slave, get ready for my cock to throb so hard you might taste my semen in your mouth. After, I'll feed you my hot, Cuban semen and throat fuck you so hard you'll never forget it!"

His cock throbbed so hard I thought it would split me in two. He pulled it out while still hard, me feeling every inch as it slipped past my sphincter. I dropped to my knees, put my head back, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue looking up at him.

He squeezed the condom using his pointer and middle fingers ensuring every drop of his huge load went down my hungry throat. He pulled my head down and shoved his again hard cock all the way down my throat, held the back of my head and on my throat and rabbit-fucked my throat hard. He said, "Men, I can feel my big Cuban python going in and out of his tight, hot throat!"

About two glorious minutes later, his cock throbbed wildly, and he shot so deep again, I didn't feel it or taste it. Viktor said, "Now that the Cuban has loosened him up, let's all fuck his hot ass and keep our hot semen in the glass he brought. I submitted as all fifteen men fucked my ass. It felt amazing. Three more men joined the line.

By the time they were done with my ass, the glass was full and there were twenty-seven spent condoms and condom wrappers on the loading dock floor. I chugged it all down. They each throat me hard and filled me up with more semen. On the way home, I threw up a huge amount of slimy semen.

One night, El Cubano brought his gorgeous 6', very muscular black boyfriend with a thick twelve inch uncut cock, telling me his name was Benigno, but people call him "Benny" and that his boyfriend's name is James, but people call him "Jimmy." They spit roasted me really, really hard twice in front of all the men, who each got my throat and ass.

After, all the other men spit roasted me, trading off so each got my ass and throat, Benny asked if I lived nearby. Once I caught my breath, I said, "Yes, why?" He answered, "Jimmy and I would like to be able to fuck both ends of you all night in a more private setting."

I took them to my apartment. We all got undressed. I got three joints and a lighter out. They smiled. We sat naked on my bed as we smoked the joints. It really got us all in the mood. Jimmy got on is back on my bed.

I tore open a condom, put it in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his huge, thick cock with my mouth. He groaned loudly as his black cock disappeared down my throat. I straddles him, squatted over his cock and sat all the way down on it. He cried out, "Fuck!" and started flexing his hips up and down as I lifted my ass up and down his cock.

Benny stood on the bed and put his hard, dripping cock head at my lips. I licked the precum off it, opened my mouth, leaned forward and swallowed it in one gulp. He cried out, "Fuck, Jimmy, what a talented Cock Slave. Let's fuck his hot holes hard and fill him up."

They sped up the assault on my holes. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted loudly. Jimmy put his hands on my hips and pulled me all the way down on his cock as Benny put his hands on the back of my head and pulled my throat all the way down on his. They both grunted loudly as their huge cocks throbbed, filling me up with their semen.

I pulled off Jimmy and Benny pulled out of my throat. Jimmy got on his back. I rolled a condom down on his Cuban python, lubed it and my asshole. I sat down on it as Benny stood in front of me with his dripping cock in his hand.

I opened my mouth, leaned forward and swallowed it in one gulp. They both groaned loudly, rabbit-fucked my ass and throat as I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted as their cocks throbbed their semen into me.

They both got off my bed. I laid down with my head over the edge of the bed. They poured both condoms full of semen down my throat. I swallowed and bent my head back with my mouth wide open.

I watched as Benny's huge cock and low-hanging balls approached my mouth as he slid his cock down my throat. He put his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat and rubbed his cock through my throat as he slowly slid it in and out.

I flexed my throat muscles. He shoved his cock all the way down my throat, crushing my chin in my pubes and my nose in his fragrant, warm, soft balls. He grunted. I felt every inch of his thick cock throb in my neck as he shot into my stomach. I didn't have to swallow. He pulled out.

I opened my mouth up and waited for Jimmy to slide his Cuban python down it. It felt so amazing, I considered not flexing my throat for a few minutes. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat.

"Flex those throat muscles as I rub my cock through your throat." I flexed them. He shoved his cock all the way down my throat. He grunted loudly as his huge cock throbbed down my throat, shooting his hot, Cuban semen into my stomach.

I got on all fours on my bed. Benny took my ass, Jimmy took my throat. They rabbit-fucked me so hard from both ends I thought they might crush my spine. I flexed my throat and ass muscles. They both groaned, shoved their huge, thick cocks all the way in me. They both grunted as their huge cocks throbbed more semen into me. Benny poured is semen into the glass I put on the bedside table.

They switched, Jimmy pouring his semen into the glass. I got on my knees on the floor, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out tongue. Jimmy poured all that still-warm semen down my throat, then pushed my head down. I looked up into his big brown eyes and opened my mouth wide. He rabbit-fucked all that semen down into my belly.

He pulled out. We all sat against the pillows on my bed. I lit up three more joints. While we were smoking them, Jimmy asked, "Benny, aren't you glad I asked this little cock slut if he could host us?"

"I can't imagine us getting this much attention from his ass and throat at that warehouse."

I said, "Men, that was so hot. Let's finish these joints, go to bed and rest up to prepare for more hot sex tomorrow. I turned off the lights and pulled the shades down making the room completely dark. I climbed up on the bed between them. We all fell asleep.

In the morning, the spit roasted me again. We showered, where I sucked them off, dressed and went out to breakfast. I invited them over the next evening.

We started by smoking joints. I got on my on my back with my legs up. They both rabbit-fucked my ass. They poured their condom semen down my throat, then throat fucked it. After, they spit roasted me back and forth several times, pouring their condom semen in the glass. I got on my knees, Benny poured that semen down my throat, they both rabbit-fucked my throat hard, feeding me more semen.

Benny bent over with his hands on my bed, spread his legs and stuck his ass out. I put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. He groaned. I slid my cock up his ass and rabbit-fucked his tight hole hard. We both groaned with every thrust of my hips. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted, slammed my cock all the way up his ass and shot. I poured my condom semen in the glass.

I fucked Jimmy the same way, pouring my semen in the glass. I got on my knees, bent my head back and poured the glass of my own semen down my throat. "Hot studs, coat my face with your hot semen." They jerked their thick foreskins up and down their cocks and after about a minute (felt like forever) and both shot numerous spirts of their hot semen on my face.

I loved the feeling of it dripping down my face and that amazing smell of the hot men's semen. Benny said, "Open that cock hole!" They both wiped all the semen on my face into my open mouth with their cock heads.

Jimmy shoved his huge cock down my throat and holding the back of my head and under my chin, rabbit-fucked all that semen into my belly grunting another huge load of hot, black man semen to chase it.

After, I fucked both of them with a condom on and fed them my condom semen and fucked it down their throats. Benny said, "Your cock is the perfect size for our asses and throats."

After that, they left and I drank a Manhattan, smoked a joint and watched porn. I went to bed and drifted off to dreamland where I dreamed of a whole room full of Bennies and Jimmies spit roasting me. I had given Benny my phone number and he and I, Jimmy and I and all three of us hooked up there many times.

After a particularly hot session, Benny asked if I wanted to suck both of them off onstage at the Gaiety Theatre and get paid $500.00. I found the Gaiety walking home from work.

I'd been there three times where I sucked off several hot hung, uncut men in their seats in the theater and I fluffed the performers once to get them hard after their first dance. I never seen anyone I knew, and this was before the age of cell phones with cameras, so I agreed.

The night of the show, Benny and Jimmy went out on stage and danced around, both of them swiveling their hips causing their huge flaccid cocks to swing around like lassos. Benny asked the audience, "Do you want to watch a hot, hungry cocksucker suck our huge cocks and swallow our loads of hot black and Cuban semen?"

They audience yelled, "Yes!"

Benny said, "I can't hear you!"

"YES! YES! YES!"

He announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Mike Velvet Throat!" I came out wearing just my underwear, smiled and waved to the audiences and dropped to my knees. I am 6' tall with a swimmer's body and eight inch uncut cock. They slapped my face with their flaccid cocks.

Benny asked the audience, "Do you want to see our cocks get hard?"

"YES! YES! YES!"

I stroked both of them and went all the way down on Jimmy while he held the back of my head as he rabbit-fucked me aggressively.

Jimmy said to the audience, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I can feel my huge cock going in and out of Mike's hot, hungry throat. Should I feed him my hot, black semen now?"

-"YES! YES! YES!"

He pounded my throat harder, grunted as his cock throbbed in my throat and yelled out, "Swallow my hot black semen, cocksucker!" as he shot. He asked the audience, "Did you all like that or love that?"

"LOVED IT!"

He asked, "Is it time for him to get throat fucked by Big Benny?"

"YES! YES! YES!"

Benny came out and waved to the audience. They all clapped and cheered.

I opened my mouth wide and Benny shoved his cock all the way down my throat and, holding the sides of my head, rabbit-fucked it hard until he started groaning, yelling out, "Holy shit, Mike Velvet Throat, your throat muscles are about to massage a huge load semen out of my huge Cuban cock!" He held my head all the way down on his cock and after he shot, kept his cock down my throat.

He said, with one hand behind my head holding it down on his cock, and raising the other as a fist, to the audience, "Give three cheers for Mike Velvet Throat!"

They cheered for the entire time Benny kept his cock down my throat.

Then Benny asked, "Do you want Mike Velvet Throat to fuck my ass?"

"YES! YES! YES!"

Benny got on his knees and put a condom on my cock with his mouth, stood up, put his hands on the back of the chair, bent over and stuck his ass out. I took off my underwear, got on my knees and ate his ass for about two minutes making him groan and the audience gasp as they watched a white man eat the ass of one of their favorite stars.

I inserted my cock and fucked him. After I shot, I pulled out and pulled the condom off my cock, and asked the audience, "Ladies and Gentlemen would you like to see Benny swallow my semen and get throat fucked by me?"

"YES! YES! YES!"

Benny put his head back and opened his mouth wide. I poured the semen down his throat, then, with one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin, rabbit-fucked his hot throat. I grunted, my cock throbbed and I fed him my semen.

Benny stood up with a big smile on his face and asked, "Anyone here want to use his throat? He'll be upstairs in a room. It will cost you $100.00, but you must have at least a ten inch uncut cock and have proof you are negative."

"YES! YES! YES!"

Benny and Jimmy screened the guys to ensure they were hot, hung, uncut and negative. My throat got rabbit-fucked by ten very hot, hung, uncut aggressive guys and Benny gave me half the money.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12