Tales of a Cock Slave #11

Story Info
Fun with a hot, hung Polish press manager and his team.
4.3k words
4.5
4.3k
3
0

Part 11 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was freelancing at a small boutique design firm in New York City. We were printing a client job at a printing plant on Long Island, New York. I was driven out there by a car service. It was out in the middle of nowhere. I had to be onsite on press several times during the day and night to inspect proofs, so my hotel was nearby.

Our client was very picky about the quality of the printing and embossing, so on the first day I ended up rejecting all the early proofs. The press manager, Piotr, a very hot Polish American man, fit, 6' 2", with neck-length side parted combed back sandy blond hair, cleft chin, high cheekbones, perfect nose, bright blue eyes and dark brows and lashes wearing tight coveralls that showed a noticeable bulge, who looked like Polish actor Dawid Ogrodnik and the hot Italian, Polish and Latino press men were getting a little impatient.

That night, I ate in the hotel restaurant and watched "The Sopranos." Totally boring. I was not looking forward to a week of this routine.

The next day, the print and embossing quality was much better. The team had obviously worked late to achieve these results. After I reviewed the press proofs, I told Piotr and his crew that I thought the work was progressing really well, that I appreciated that they obviously worked hard last night and would probably be able to approve and sign off tomorrow. They were clearly very proud and relieved.

Piotr invited me and the press crew out for beers at a local tavern to celebrate. After getting out of his coveralls and into tight jeans, a white t-shirt and big work boots, Piotr drove me in his large black Ford F150.

There were five of the press crew there, two Italian American men, two Latino men and one Polish American man, wearing their own tight jeans, white t-shirts, neck chains and some with wedding bands. We sat at a table. They asked me about my job and the work they were doing for me. I explained why I was so concerned about the quality. They seemed to understand. We got a little buzzed.

I noticed Piotr moved to the bar, sitting on a stool and rubbing the inside of his thigh with a sly smile looking straight at me. His bright blue eyes were like lasers cutting through me making me helpless not to give my throat and ass to him.

I walked over to him and looked in his beautiful blue eyes and said, "Why don't we take this party to my hotel room?" as I rubbed his cock with my right hand which was rock hard along the inside of his left thigh.

Piotr looked into my eyes and answered, "You read my mind. Where are you staying?" I told him the name of my hotel.

We walked over to the men and he said, "Men, we're all going to Mike's hotel room to continue this party and have some more fun with him. Please go there and wait for us in the lobby. I'll drive Mike." He told them the name of the hotel.

When I got into his truck and I saw his jeans were unzipped, he wasn't wearing underwear and he hadn't buckled his seat belt. While driving, he pulled his cock out and put my left hand and put it on it.

I stroked his cock, sliding his foreskin up and down as he groaned loudly. When he was about to shoot, I leaned over and wrapped my lips around his cock head. He pushed my head all the way down on his thick nine uncut inches. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted. I felt his cock throb down my throat so deeply I didn't have to swallow.

He said he was really looking forward to properly throat fucking me in my hotel room and watching his workers do the same to me. He said he would call me "Zarozumialec" which meant "Cocksucker" in Polish.

We arrived at the hotel and waited in the lobby for all the men. Piotr told them to wait there for fifteen minutes then to come up to room 201.

Piotr and I went up to the room. We got undressed. I was amazed at his body and he was clearly impressed by mine. I dropped to my knees, looked up at him and opened my mouth wide. He walked over and put his cock head in my mouth. I saw there was a tattoo over his cock (shaved pubes) that said, "Open Wide."

"Nice tattoo!"

He put his hands on my cheeks and tilted my head back, so I was looking into his bright blue eyes and said, "I got it a few years ago, but shaved my pubes this morning hoping that I'd end up with my fat cock down your throat. I have a feeling your company selecting our firm for printing is going to have a lasting effect on my life."

He tilted my head back down even with his cock and I swallowed it all the way down. He rabbit-fucked my throat hard with one hand on the back of my head and one under my chin. I flexed my throat muscles making him groan.

"I'm glad to finally do this. I can feel my fat cock going in and out of your hot, tight throat!" He threw his head back, pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth, grunted loudly and shot a huge mouthful of his semen. I chugged it down quickly as I didn't to lose a single drop by it dribbling out of my mouth.

"Now, your ass."

I got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs. He got on his knees and put his hands on my ass cheeks spreading them as he licked my asshole. I groaned. He put lube on my ass and a condom on his cock and fingered my prostate for a minute. I groaned loudly.

Leaning over almost nose-to-nose, he slowly slid his cock up my ass. He flexed and rolled his slim hips sliding his cock in and out of my ass slowly as I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned as we felt every inch of his thick, Polish sausage slide in and out my asshole as I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted loudly as I felt his cock throbbed repeatedly up my ass, filling his condom with his semen.

I got back on my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. He poured his huge load of hot, sweet Polish American semen down my throat. He put one hand on the back of my head and under my chin, slowly fucked it down my throat and, grunting loudly and yelling out, "Fuck, so tight!" as he shot another huge load down into my belly.

Piotr got on his knees, put a condom on my thick eight-inch uncut cock, got on his back on the bed and lifted his muscular legs. I could see his hot, pink asshole. I got on my knees and ate and fingered his ass. He groaned and flexed his asshole. I stood up, lubed and fingered his ass and placed my cock head at his asshole. I looked down at him and slowly slid my cock all the way up his ass and slowly fucked his ass making him groan.

I grunted and shot up his ass into my condom. Piotr got on his knees, looked up into my eyes, opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. I poured the semen onto his tongue, then throat fucked it and more semen down his throat.

When the men came up to the room, Piotr told them, "Men, I just fucked his throat and ass. And, you should know he fucked my ass and throat. Enjoy!" He put condoms, lube and a glass on the bedside table.

I got on my back on the bed with my head bent back over the edge of the bed as each went wild rabbit-fucking my throat aggressively with their huge, uncut cocks, grunting loudly and shooting their huge loads down my throat. They all really loved it, some smacking my face cheeks.

We went out on the balcony. I leaned over with my hands on the railings as they all rabbit-fucked my ass. Piotr saved the semen from all their condoms in a glass. After they were done fucking my ass, we returned to the room. I got on my knees, head back, mouth open wide and tongue out.

Piotr poured all the semen down my throat, and pushed my chin up, "Swallow all of it." I chugged it all down and put my head down, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. They ended the session by standing around me, stroking their foreskins up and down their huge, thick cocks.

I sat there on my knees and shins looking up into their handsome faces in anticipation of having my face and tongue coated with their hot semen. When each was about to shoot, he walked up, looked down at me, smiled and shot his semen. By the end, my face and tongue was covered with their hot, sweet semen.

Piotr used his dripping cock head to slowly push all the semen into my mouth. He pushed my chin up. "Swallow it, then open wide!" We locked eyes as he put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his cock back down my throat, pumping it in and out slowly as I flexed my throat muscles.

He pushed my head all the way down on him with my nose in his trimmed pubes and my chin nestled in his huge, hot balls, looking at his "Open Wide" tattoo, as he grunted as his cock throbbed all the way down my throat as he fed me more hot Polish American semen.

After I swallowed all his semen and he pulled out, I asked Piotr, "Why do you all need my ass and throat?"

He answered, "They are all Catholic and their wives and girlfriends don't like to suck cock, especially big, uncut ones and frankly, it was super-hot to throat and ass fuck a hot, fit, hung, uncut client. They really appreciated your skills and I hope we can get together again. Let me know what you want them to do to you."

I answered, "Fuck, yes! If you and your guys have any cum left. Same thing as tonight, but more aggressive. And, maybe with more men?"

Piotr turned to them and said, "Good night men, we have a long day tomorrow. We'll do this again tomorrow night. I'm going to invite more of your coworkers to enjoy Mike's ass and throat. I'm sure some of you will also enjoy having his cock in your hot, tight holes."

After they left, he turned to me and, with a big toothy smile on his beautiful face, pulled two joints out of the pocket of his jeans which were still on the floor, and said, "First, we're going to do this (holding up the joints), and then we're going to do this again (holding up the two condoms)." He had clearly planned on this happening. I got visibly hard again, Piotr noticed.

We smoked our joints on the balcony, sitting next to each other, while I stroked his fat cock. He said, "I am not married, I'm gay." I got on my knees and swallowed his cock in one gulp.

Looking up into his big, blue eyes, I edged him slowly. I went down on him, then up. I licked his cock head. I licked down his cock and both balls. He groaned. I went down on him again. He groaned. I pulled off, kissed his lips then licked the sweet precum off his cock head. He smiled down at me knowing he was in for a truly slow, hot blowjob. I edged him for five minutes.

When I went all the way down on him, he groaned and flexed his hips up stabbing his huge Polish python all the way down my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, his cock throbbed in my throat, shooting down into my belly. "Fuck, Mike! That was the most amazing deep throat head I've ever gotten.

I smiled into his beautiful eyes, stood up, put my hands on the railing, spread my legs, stuck my ass out and shook it.

He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and lashed my ass with his very talented tongue. He stood up, lubed my ass, shoved his cock all the way up my ass and, holding my hips, rabbit-fucked me really hard with his Polish python. I groaned and flexed my ass muscles repeatedly making him groan. He grunted, said, "Fuck!" as he lightly slapped my ass as his cock throbbed and shot what was clearly a huge load up my ass into his condom.

He pulled out. I got on my knees, pulled his condom off, poured his hot semen down my throat, swallowed it, looked up at him and said, "My throat is now lubricated with your hot semen!" He put his cock in my mouth, leaned over with his hands on the railing and, flexing and rolling his hips, slowly fucked my throat pushing my head back against the railings. I flexed my throat muscles, his cock throbbed and I swallowed more of his semen.

He kept his hands on the railing. I got around behind him on my knees and ate his delicious ass, then stood up, lubed and fingered it. I put on a condom, inserted my cock and, holding his hips, fucked him slowly rolling my hips. He flexed his ass muscles. We both groaned loudly when I leaned over, wrapped my arms around his muscular chest and shot up his ass.

I pulled out. He turned around, dropped to his knees, leaned back on his shins, bent back his head, opened his mouth and eyes. We locked eyes as I poured my semen down his throat, following it with my cock. He flexed his throat muscles and milked another load of my semen out of me.

He stayed the night me with my head on his strong chest, hearing his heart beating and my nose in his funky armpit. In the morning, I sucked him off in bed, then in the shower. He fucked me again on the balcony with me bent over the railings. We ate breakfast at the hotel, where I used my foot to rub his cock erect under the table. He said he had to wait to get up because he now had a hardon.

I said, "Let's hit the bathroom so I can take care of that!" He also sucked my cock in the bathroom, making me yell out.

He drove us to the printing plant. After a long day, I signed off on all the printing at 5:00. Piotr whispered in my ear, "Let's go up to my office and celebrate, before we all go out and celebrate."

We walked up the stairs to his office overlooking the printing floor with all his crew looking at us and smiling knowingly amongst themselves. He closed the blinds, took his clothes off and told me to undress and get on my knees and open my mouth wide.

He rabbit-fucked my throat hard and shot. He pulled me to my feet, turned me around, pushed me down with my elbows on the desk, lubed and fingered my ass and fucked me hard as we groaned loudly. He cupped his hand under my cock head. We both yelled out as he shot, and I came in his hand. I heard him licked off his hand. Again, he poured his condom semen down my throat and throat fucked me.

He got on his knees and put a condom on my cock, stood up and leaned over with his elbows on his desk. I slid my cock up his ass. We both groaned as I fucked his ass. I grunted and shot. He shot in my cupped hand. I ate it.

He got on his knees, put his head back and opened his mouth. I fed him my semen, then fucked it down his throat adding more of my semen. He stood up, kissed me and said, "We're now both Cock Slaves and Cock Masters!"

I turned around, hands on desk and spread my legs. I felt new cocks fucking my ass. I saw the hot pressmen had come in and were using my ass and Piotr had put a glass on his desk. I saw the glass filling up with their hot semen as each finished using my fuck hole.

I got on my knees. Piotr poured all their semen down my throat. Those hot union studs stood around me, stroking their hot foreskins up and down their cocks. When they were ready to shoot, they stepped up and coated my face with their warm semen. Piotr wiped it into my mouth and rabbit-fucked more semen into my belly.

Piotr said, "Men, get dressed, we're going to the tavern again. Meet us there."

He drove me to the tavern again. I gave him deep throat head getting another huge load down my throat. When we got there, I saw that he had invited ten men, all hot in their tight t-shirts and jeans.

After beers, we returned to my hotel and they fulfilled my request really, really well for two hours, fucking my throat and my ass. A very, very hot thick eleven inch uncut black man got on his back on the bed. I rolled a condom down on his cock with my mouth.

He groaned. I looked at him, he seemed amazed to see a man take his huge cock all the way down his throat. I lubed my ass and sat on his cock. All the men watching gasped as they watched his huge, black cock disappear up my ass. He groaned loudly and was clearly amazed I sat all the way down on it.

A hot, thick ten inch uncut Latino fucked my throat while another Latino sucked my cock. We all came at the same time. I was surprised at how many loads each guy could produce. Each wore a condom and squeezed their hot semen into a glass from the bathroom, which Piotr fed me in front of them and throat fucked me hard.

Piotr told them to all sit on the bed and spread their legs. One by one, I edged them, them grunting and crying out loudly as they shot down my throat. I could tell none had ever had such hot deep throat head. Piotr asked the two hottest men, the eleven-inch black man and the ten-inch Latino to get on their backs, legs lifted.

Piotr and I ate their hot, tasty asses, stood up, lubed and fingered their tight holes, put on condoms and, at the same time, slid our cocks up their asses and rabbit-fucked them rolling out hips while we rubbed their nipples. We were all groaning. We leaned over nose-to-nose with them, thrust one more time, grunted and, as they bucked their backs and groaned, we shot up their asses. I fed Piotr my semen, he fed me his. The Latino throat fucked him while the black man throat fucked me.

After they left, we sat naked on the balcony and smoked another joint. Piotr asked if I was planning to ever use his printing company again. I said I doubted it as I was moving to Chicago to go to graduate school in three months. He said he was very sorry to hear it and he was sure his co-workers will be, too.

He French kissed me and got on his knees, licked my cock to get it hard and sucked me, and when I shot, and with a big smile on his face, stuck out his tongue with my cum on it, then swallowed it making an exaggerated gulping noise.

We exchanged phone numbers. Two weeks before I left for Chicago, I called Piotr and we arranged for him to come to the apartment I was subletting from Patrick O'Sullivan's sister. I asked him, if possible, to bring other hot, hung, uncut Polish men and a bottle or two of good Polish Vodka. He said he could arrange that. I gave him the passcode to the front door and my apartment number.

I called Patrick, told him about Piotr and that he was bringing a bunch of hot Polish men and asked him to bring Liam and some other hot Irish men (including his cousins) and a bottle of Jameson. I also gave Patrick the passcode for the front door and my apartment number.

Patrick arrived with his men first. Piotr arrived with his shortly after. After everyone got undressed, I said, "Patrick and Liam, meet Piotr. Piotr, meet Patrick and Liam. I've had all three of your amazing cocks down my throat and up my ass. You decide among you who gets me first tonight." I noticed when Piotr and Liam shook hands they held them a bit longer.

Piotr replied, patting my ass, "I get your tight ass first since Patrick and Liam are clearly bigger. I want your ass to be nice and tight when they and the other boys fuck it."

Patrick put his hand on my throat and said, "Thanks for loosening him up for us, although we've fucked that hot little ass many times. I'll fuck his tight throat while you fuck his ass. Knowing his skills at flexing his ass and throat muscles, he'll be as tight when we all are done using him (spreading his arms out as if he was showing a buffet to his guests)."

Piotr asked if I wanted vodka or whiskey before we began. Patrick shook his beautiful head and said, "The only thing he's drinking for the next hour is all the semen we're going to be pumping down his throat and from our spent condoms. Put your hot condom semen in this glass. After, he chugs all your condom semen, he can chase it all down into his hungry belly with vodka and whiskey."

I said, "Drink up men. No one knows better than me that Polish vodka and Irish whiskey makes men like you more sexually aggressive. After you've had your way with my throat and ass, I'll drink a shot of vodka and a shot of Jameson with you all!" They all passed the bottles and took several swigs each. No Irish drank vodka and no Pole drank whiskey, but it had the desired effect.

It was another long night of hot, aggressive, hung, uncut Irish and Polish American cock rabbit-fucking me from both ends. When Piotr was fucking my ass and Liam was fucking my throat, I could hear they were French kissing and I definitely felt their cocks throb harder than I'd ever felt. Piotr pulled out, took off the condom, poured it down my throat and he and Liam shot in my mouth while all the other guys watched in awe at how much cum I swallowed. They switched and did the same thing.

12