Tales of a Cock Slave #12

Story Info
Fun with very handsome, fit white Chicago suburban dads.
4.1k words
4.5
5.3k
3

Part 12 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in graduate school in Chicago, I went to a booth store in Boy's Town a couple times a week. Most nights were good, lots of hot men. Some nights there were no men or only men I'd never sucked.

I was in the main area just inside the entrance, about to leave as there was no good men there, when a group of eight men wearing wedding rings, all tall, handsome entered and walked by me on the way to the back room.

My mouth dropped opened, my eyes popped out and I got rock hard. Even on a good night, there were never that many hot men there. The last one, a hot tall redhead, turned around with a big smile on his handsome face and, using his pointer finger, indicated I should follow them. I was thrilled. My cock got rock hard, tenting my shorts.

When I got to the big back room, which was lined with a long bench and had a one-man cage, their pants were down around their ankles and I could see big bulges straining their jockey underwear.

The man who invited me back there told me, "On your knees, lick all our cocks through our underwear to get us fully hard." He pushed me to my knees in front of him, put his hands on the back of my head and rubbed my face on his cock through his underwear. I crawled on all fours and did the same thing to all the other hot men. My mouth was watering knowing I was going to be throating those hot cocks in mere seconds.

He instructed, "Men, pull down your underwear and stroke you hot semen onto our new Cock Slave's face!" Each stood over me, me looking up into their handsome faces as they stroked their foreskins up and down, and when they were ready to shoot, walked up and jerked their semen on my face. One hot guy had a thick ten inch uncut cock. I prayed I'd get that down my throat and up my ass.

The lead guy wiped the cum on my face into my mouth using his cock head, then pushed my chin up and commanded, "Swallow all that hot semen!" He asked them, "Do you have the stamina and semen to throat fuck our little Cock Slave?"

"Yes!" I stayed on my knees back on my shins and opened my mouth wide. I looked up at each hot suburban daddy as he put his hand on the top back of my head and under my chin, and rabbit-fucked my throat and fed me their hot suburban daddy seed. Most were very verbal. By the end, I was definitely cum drunk.

"Cocksucker, stand up with your hands on those bars, spread your legs and stick that hot ass out so we can see if your ass is as tight as your throat. Men, there are condoms and lube there (pointing to the bench near me). I think our little Cock Slave has earned the right to have our fat cocks up his ass."

He went first. He got on his knees and licked my ass, making me groan. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass, put his cock head against my asshole, shoved it all the way up my ass, and holding my hips, rabbit-fucked me hard.

I groaned and groaned and flexed my ass muscles. He slapped my ass cheeks hard and cried out, "Fuck, Cock Boy, keep doing that to my cock and I'll reward you well. Men, he's literally massaging my cock with his ass muscles. I hope he has the stamina to do that to all of us."

"I do. I can service your hot cocks all night."

He shoved his amazing cock all the way up my ass as he put his strong arms around my chest, grunted, "Uh!" with every throb of his cock as he shot what was clearly a huge load into his condom. He said, "Boy, turn around, head back, mouth open!"

He poured his hot semen down my throat. I gulped it down, stood up and put my hands back on the cage bar ready for the next assault on my ass.

As the next man came up behind me a hot Latino came in, undressed and got down and sucked my cock as they fucked my ass. I gave him a load every time they fucked me. The other seven rabbit-fucked my ass aggressively. I flexed my ass muscles for all of them. I was absolutely loving it as he noticed. "Men, he's loving your thick cocks assaulting his tight, hot ass, right Cock Boy?"

"Fuck yes. I could stay here all night and get ass and throat fucked by you hot studs over and over! I think my hot Latino cock sucker would agree, wouldn't you?" He licked his lips, smiled and walked away. I could see he had a huge, uncut cock and a tight hot ass.

He said, "Let's let him rest on his knees. Open wide, boy!" They each jerked another huge load into my mouth, me holding it there until he told me to swallow it. "Swallow our hot semen, Cock Boy!" I gulped it all down, looking up into his big, blue eyes.

"Men, time to go." After the other guys left, he pulled me to my feet and told me, "Thank you for that. I know I really needed and I'm sure they did, too!"

I answered, "Thank you for inviting me to suck and get fucked by your hot cocks. I really liked that you all were aggressive clearly grateful to get their huge, uncut cocks serviced properly. I noticed you all wear wedding rings."

"Yes, we are all married, but are not getting any head at home, let alone amazing deep throat like I you just gave me and my buddies. Women who do suck cock, don't like it aggressive as you surely do. Your ass is tighter than any pussy! My name is Billy. What is your cell number? I'll text you when we are going to be."

I told him, "I'd love that. My name is Mike," and gave him my cell number.

Billy, his friends and I hooked up that way several times, sometimes with new guys. After one of those long, hot, aggressive sessions, Billy asked, "Mike, do you have a car? If so, I can arrange groups of men like us in a motel in Elk Grove Village, IL, where we all live."

"Yes, I do have a car and would love to get together with you and any man you choose to use my ass and throat. You clearly seem to understand what I like."

After they left, I walked around and found the hot Latino man sitting naked in one of the rooms, stroking his huge uncut cock as he watched a porn movie. I went in and kept the door open. He handed me an open condom. I put it in my mouth and, looking up into his handsome face, rolled it all the way down on his ten inch fatty.

I lubed my ass and sat all the way down on it. I flexed my ass muscles. He rapidly flexed his hips up fucking up and down in my ass. We groaned and groaned. He put his hands on my shoulders, pushed me all the way down on his cock, grunted and shot a huge load up my ass in his condom.

I got on my knees, pulled off his very full condom and poured it down my throat. I leaned over, licked his cock head to get him hard again and swallowed his huge cock in one gulp. I edged him slowly for several minutes, then went all the way down on him, flexed my throat muscles, milking a huge load of his hot, sweet Latino semen. He leaned over and kissed me.

He stood up and put his hands on the bench. I ate his ass, put a condom on and fucked his tight ass slowly with my hands on his hips. We groaned and groaned. I grunted, my cock throbbed and I shot up his tight ass. He got down on his knees head back, mouth open.

I poured my semen down his throat and gently throat fucked his pretty face and fed him more semen. I turned around to leave just as a tall, hot black man walked in and closed the door. He took off his clothes and stroked his thick, eleven inch uncut cock to get it hard. "Who's first?"

I dropped to my knees in front of him, opened my mouth wide, wrapped my arms around his thighs and went all the way down on him. He cried out, "Fuck man!" He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly throat fucked me until his cock throbbed what had to be a huge load down into my belly. I swallowed and stood up.

The Latino man asked him to lay on the bench. He rolled a condom down on his huge, fat cock with his mouth, getting it rock hard again. He put lube on his ass and sat all the way down on his cock, tweaking the black man's nipples.

I got up, put my cock at his lips and rabbit-fucked his throat as the black man rabbit-fucked his ass. He flexed his throat, and apparently, ass muscles. The black man and I groaned and groaned. We sped up our assault on his hot holes. We grunted and filled him up with our semen.

The Latino got off his cock. The black man got up, leaned over with his hands on the bench, spread his legs and stuck out his ass. The Latino pulled the condom off him and handed it to me and got down and swallowed the black man's python.

I used the black man's semen to lube his ass, put a condom on and slowly fucked him as he fucked the Latino's throat. He flexed his ass muscles and I assumed the Latino flexed his throat muscles as the black man and I grunted loudly and shot at the same time.

The black man got down on his knees, looked up at me, bent his head back, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I poured my semen down his throat. He put his head down, us locking eyes, as I slid my cock down his throat and rabbit-fucked more semen in his belly as the Latino fucked my ass with a condom on.

The Latino and I shot at the same time. The Latino got on his knees, pulled off his condom, poured his semen down his throat, swallowed it, smiled at me and opened his mouth wide. I throat fucked another load down his throat.

The black man stood up, got dressed and said, "Look at us. A hot black, Latino and white man who just had a lot of fun fucking each other's asses and throats. I love this county. Have fun, men." He left. I got dressed, kissed the Latino and left. I drove back to my apartment with a sore throat and ass with a belly full of white suburban, black and Latino semen. We hooked up there several times.

Billy contacted me and told me he was hosting at a motel that Thursday and had arranged eight hot, hung, aggressive uncut men, black, white and Latino.

I asked him, "Are there really that many hot, hung, uncut men in the suburbs who aren't getting deep throat or tight ass?"

He answered, "I personally know of at least fifty!"

The first and second parties were amazing. We all fucked each other's asses and throats for two hours, ending with them all bukkake'ing me.

At what turned out to be the last such party I attended, there were fifteen men there, including a very hot black man with a thick ten inch uncut cock, Thomas. After they all used my throat, Billy said, "Mike, you've served our big cocks so well, what do you want?

I looked at him and said, "I want to watch Thomas fuck your tight ass, then throat fuck his condom semen down you hot throat."

He answered, "Well, you've served us all very well for a year now, seems like a reasonable request."

Billy got on his back on the bed and lifted his legs. Thomas got on his knees, spread his hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. Billy groaned. Thomas spread his anus open and stuck his tongue in it. Billy groaned louder. Thomas stood up, put a condom on his huge cock, lubed and fingered his ass. He put his cock head at Billy's asshole and slowly inserted it.

They both groaned as Thomas slowly fucked his ass. Thomas leaned over, looking into Billy's eyes and sped up, rabbit-fucking Billy. Billy was in ecstasy. "Billy, please flex those ass muscles and you'll feel my cock throb up you ass."

Thomas grunted loudly as he shoved his cock all the way up Billy's ass and shot. He pulled out and asked Billy to turn around, head over the edge of the bed. He poured his condom semen in Billy's mouth. Billy swallowed it all, bent back his head and opened his mouth wide.

Thomas put his fingers on the back of Billy's neck and his fingers on his throat. He rubbed his fat cock through Billy's throat as he slid it in and out past Billy's tonsils. "Flex those throat muscles."

Thomas slid his fat black python all the way down Billy's throat, then pulled it out so his fat cock head was in Billy's mouth. "Hot white redhead suburban dad, get ready to taste your first load of a hot black man's sweet semen!" I could see the black pull out so his fat cock head was in Billy's mouth.

Billy stroked his thick veiny cock. I saw Thomas' cock throb and fill Billy's mouth with his hot semen, puffing out his cheeks. He swallowed it all before Thomas pulled his cock out of his mouth.

I asked if Thomas could get it up again. "Yes."

"I want to sit on your cock while he fucks my throat." I pointed to a hot redhead with a thick ten inch uncut cock."

Thomas got on his back. Looking into Thomas' big, brown eyes, I rolled a condom down on his python, lubed it and my ass and sat all the way down on it and opened my mouth for the hot redhead.

Thomas put his hands on my hips, the redhead put one hand behind my head and the other under my chin and slowly fucked me from both end. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. After about two glorious minutes, their cocks throbbed deep inside me as they filled me with their semen.

Billy pulled the condom off Thomas, poured it in his mouth and told me, "Bend over, legs spread." I stood up, bent over with my hands on the bed, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it. He rubbed his cock on my ass cheeks and up and down my ass crack.

Billy put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He rubbed his cock head up and down between my ass cheeks. He put his hands on my hips and shoved his fat cock all the way up my ass. He leaned over, wrapped his strong arms around my chest, stood up slightly and flexed his hips rabbit-fucking hard up into my ass.

I groaned and flexed my ass muscles. He put his mouth near my ear so I could hear him breathing harder and his hot breath on my cheek. He grunted as his cock throbbed up my ass. "Thank you, your ass is as hot as your throat."

He pulled out, and commanded, "On your knees!" I got down, looked up into his handsome face, opened my mouth wide. He poured his hot condom semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked my throat and shot another huge load down into my belly.

Billy said, "Men, some of you have had Mike's tight ass, but not all. Condom up, lube and finger him then fuck your semen up his ass into your condoms!" I got on my back on the bed, legs up. Each of them rabbit-fucked my ass and poured their condom semen in a glass.

After, I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed and opened my mouth. Billy poured all that semen into my mouth. I swallowed it all, put my head back and opened my mouth wide. Billy slowly fucked my throat and fed me more semen.

Billy French kissed me in front all the guys, which included many of his best friends, for about three minutes. Billy dropped to his knees and put a condom on my thick eight inch uncut cock. He got up, leaned over, spread his legs and stuck out his tight ass. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and ate and fingered his ass for about a minute.

I stood up and shoved my cock up his ass, leaned over, wrapped with my arms around his chest, pulled him up against my chest and rabbit-fucked up into his tight, married ass. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted loudly, as my cock throbbed a huge load into my condom up his ass.

With a huge smile on his handsome face, he dropped to his knees, put his back against the bed, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I poured my semen onto his tongue, put my hands on the bed, and rabbit-fucked that and more semen down his throat, pushing his head back.

After I pulled out and he caught his breath, he said, "Thank you. I didn't know you were such and aggressive Cock Master, too!" After that amazing evening, he texted me "I've found an amazing local cock sucker ass slave. Could you please come out here and help me train him to be as good as you?"

"Yes, I'd love to. When and where?" He gave me the address of the hotel and the time. I knocked and Billy answered the door naked. The man he found was very hot a young Polish man with a thick ten inch uncut cock named Andy.

Billy fucked my ass, wearing a condom. I got on my knees with my head back and mouth open. Billy poured the semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked that semen down my throat adding another huge load to the semen in my belly.

He told Andy, "That is what I am my buddies are going to do to you several times a week. Are you prepared to handle that?"

He smiled, crossed his arms across his muscular chest and said, "I need you two to do it again so I'm sure how to do it myself!" Billy and I laughed. I got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs. Billy ate my ass making me groan loudly.

He stood up, put a condom on, lubed and fingered my ass and slid his cock all the way up it. He rabbit-fucked my ass hard. I flexed my ass muscles. Billy grunted as his fat cock throbbed up my ass shooting in his condom.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed. Billy dripped his semen into my mouth. I swallowed it, bent my head back and opened my mouth. Billy slowly slid his cock down my throat and holding the sides of my head, slowly fucked it.

I flexed. He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked his foreskin up and down as I licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his semen. I swallowed it all before he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Billy said, "Andy, please get on you back on the bed. I'm going to do that to you now while Mike watches to confirm you meet the high standard he set." Billy fucked the hell out of Andy's ass. Both groaned and groaned.

Billy grunted loudly, shoved his cock all the way up Andy's hot ass. They both groaned as Billy filled his condom up with his semen. Billy pulled out making Andy groan again. Andy turned around with his head over the edge of the bed. Billy poured his huge load of semen down his throat.

Andy swallowed Billy's semen, bent his head back and opened his pretty mouth wide. Billy rabbit-fucked his throat, grunted and shot down Andy's throat as Andy shot on his ripped belly. I licked Andy's semen off his belly as Billy pulled out of his throat.

I said to Billy, "You definitely have a great cock sucker ass slave to service you and your friends' huge cocks. Andy, did you enjoy that?"

"Fuck, yeah. Bring on the other men!" I watched as all the other guys used Andy, who groaned as they each fucked his ass, me going last. Billy took each condom and poured the semen in a glass. By the time he poured in my semen, it was full.

Andy turned around with his head over the end of the bed. Billy poured all our semen in his throat. He swallowed it, bent his head back and opened his mouth wide. All the men, starting with Billy and ending with me, throat fucked him, feeding him more of our semen. Andy got off the bed, put his hands on the sides of my face, kissed me and said, "Thank you."

I got on my back on the bed, lifted my legs and asked Andy to fuck me. He ate my ass, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He looked down at me as he slowly fucked my ass. We groaned and groaned. I flexed my ass muscles. Andy grunted, shoved his hot Polish American cock all the way up my ass and shot into his condom.

I turned around with my head over the end of the bed. Andy poured his hot, sweet semen in my mouth. I swallowed it, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide. Andy slowly fucked my throat.

I loved it. I flexed, he grunted and shot down into my belly. "Andy, I've had many cocks up my ass and down my throat. You did really well. Billy and his friends are very lucky to have you. Make sure they take care of your cock, too."

Andy stood up, opened a condom and put it at Billy's lips. Billy dropped to his knees and rolled it down on Andy's cock. Andy groaned. Billy pulled off his cock, stood up, bent over, put his hands on the bed, spread his legs and stuck his ass out.

Andy got down, spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. Billy groaned and pushed his ass back on Billy's face. Andy stood up, put his cock head at Billy's asshole and slowly inserted it. He put his hands on Billy's hips and slowly fucked his tight ass.

12