Tales of a Cock Slave #19

Story Info
Fun with a group of hot, hung, uncut Mormon men.
3.9k words
4.27
7.2k
3

Part 19 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While I was working for a global Treasury Bank, I was in Salt Lake City with two coworkers to meet with clients to view other banks' online platforms, we stayed in a nice hotel downtown. As we didn't like each other, we wanted to spend as little time together.

I walked around the area and through the gardens around the Tabernacle. After summarizing and distributing my notes from the meetings, I went down to the bar to get a drink before setting out to find somewhere for dinner.

As I was about to ask the bartender for a restaurant recommendation, I notice one of the waiters who was really hot, blond, buff, tight ass, big feet who looked like actor Paul Walker, looking at me with a smile on his face. I took a chance and went to the bathroom and when I came out of the stall, he was there. He asked, "Excuse me, Sir, are you gay?"

I asked, "Why?"

He answered, "I'm an unmarried Mormon man and we aren't allow to "lay with women" or masturbate. There's no way to get blowjobs and I get my pajamas sticky at night, which I see as a sign that I need a way to release my semen."

I answered, "I'm not gay, I'm bisexual and I do like to suck cocks and get fucked by men. But, you know, ejaculating at night, which is called nocturnal emissions, is your body's and God's way of telling you that you need to regularly drain off your semen. So, it seems to me that masturbating is actually a godly act."

He said (unconvincingly), "Me and my friends just can't do that. Are you staying at this hotel?"

I said, "Yes, I am tonight and tomorrow night."

He asked, "Do you give good blowjobs?"

I said, "Yes, I do. Very good blowjobs."

He asked, "If I bring some of my friends to your room, will you give us blowjobs?"

I answered, "Yes."

"Can we do this later tonight?"

I answered, "Yes, you can come up to my room at 7:00. My room number is 809. What is your name?"

"James." He smiled and said, "I need to make sure you give good blowjobs before I bring my friends to your room." He went into a stall, dropped his pants and underwear and slowly stroked his cock to its full thick eight uncut inches.

I entered the stall, closed the door, dropped to my knees, looked up into his blue eyes, opened my mouth and wrapped it around his cock. He pushed my head all the way down, bobbed it up and down as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted as he held my head down, nose in his pubes, chin on his large, soft balls and shot down my throat.

He said, "Even though that was my first blowjob, I can tell that you love sucking cock and look forward to sharing you with my friends."

"Are they as hot and hung as you?"

"Yes, don't worry about that." I had the distinct impression that he was not being fully honest with me about his sexual innocence.

At 7:00, the doorbell rang, I opened the door and there were five very hot young men standing in the hall: James (blond), another two blonds, two brunettes and one amazingly hot redhead (Robert) who looked like director Dustin Lance Black.

I invited them in and asked how they wanted to handle this. James sheepishly said, "We don't know and look to you for guidance." By now I was quite certain he was not as anywhere near as innocent or inexperienced as he wanted me to think, but I certainly wasn't going to say anything.

I told them, "Slowly undress, I want to see you in your Mormon underwear. Then, take them off, sit on the bed and I'll give you all blowjobs." They didn't waste a second undressing. Their underwear was very hot.

They were all short, nicely built, well hung with thick eight and nine inch uncut cocks, nice mouth-sized balls with tight bubble butts. I started with the James. I held up his cock and sucked his balls making him moan. I licked up the underside of his cock and took his cock head in my mouth.

As soon as I swallowed his cock, he put his hands on the back of my head, pushed it all the way down on his cock. I took his hands off my head and slowly, slowly sucked his cock. I licked one ball then the other. Licked up the underside of his fat cock and licked his piss slit.

He groaned. I pulled off him and told him, "Put your hands on the bed behind you, lean back, enjoy what I'm going to do to your hot cock. I edged him for five minutes. I looked up at him, flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, push my face all the way down on his fat cock and shot down my throat.

I did that to all of them. I pulled off Robert so his fat cock head was in my mouth. I licked his piss slit, then around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted loudly and, as he shot, he cried out, "Thank you! That felt so good."

James then asked me, "Now, what do you want?"

I got on my back on the bed with my head bent back and mouth open. "Robert first." Robert leaned over, put his hands on the bed on either side of my chest and rabbit-fucked my throat really hard for about thirty seconds, then pulled out and shot his warm semen on my face.

The others did the same thing. After they all shot on my face, I got on my knees with my mouth open. Robert wiped all their semen into my mouth with his cock head. He asked if they could "ejaculate" on my tongue and in my mouth as that they were still "horny."

I answered by sticking my tongue out. James went first, jerking yet another big load on my tongue and face which he wiped into my mouth with his cock head and told me to swallow it. He told the other boys to do the same thing.

They stood around me jerking themselves and when they were ready to shoot, stepped up, grunted and shot their still huge loads on my tongue and face. Robert wiped it into my mouth with his cock head. I swallowed, making an exaggerated gulping sound. They all smiled to each other.

James asked, "Do you men have any semen left and do you want more blowjobs?

They all lit up and looking at me, said, "Yes!"

I dropped to my knees and back on my shins against the wall. "Fuck my throat as hard as you want and feed me your hot semen."

After they were done fucking my throat and banging my head against the wall, James asked, "Do you all still have semen?"

Again, all said "Yes!"

I asked them to stand around me again and keep jerking their loads into my mouth until they were "empty". Each looked down at me as they stroked their foreskins up and down their cocks and each shot again at least three times.

James told the guys it was time to leave. He stayed, thanking me for treating their cocks so well. He asked if I had ever "laid with a woman."

I said, "Yes, I've slept with many women."

He asked, "Is laying with a woman like when we fucked your throat?"

I answered, "No, not really."

He looked into my eyes and asked, "I'd like to know what it feels like to lay with a woman. May I fuck your ass?"

I answered, "Yes, I have condoms and lubricant. I'll let you have my ass only if you let me fuck you, too. My cock is the same size as yours."

"Hmm. Ok."

I got on my back on the bed and lifted up my legs. I instructed him, "Put my legs over your shoulders, lube my ass, insert your penis, and fuck me as hard as you want" (even though I knew he didn't need any instructions).

He rabbit-fucked me hard looking into my eyes as I flexed my ass muscles. As he shot, he yelled out, "Thank you, Sir!" I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed and told him to pour the semen from his condom in my mouth, then throat fuck it down into my belly.

His eyes lit up as he poured the semen in my mouth, put his fingers on the back of my neck and his thumbs on my throat. He fucked my throat, rubbing his cock with his thumbs. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, shoved his fat cock down my throat and throbbed another huge load of his hot Mormon semen into my belly.

"James, on your knees and put this condom on my cock with your mouth." He did that and it felt great. "Did you enjoy swallowing my cock?"

He smiled and answered, "Yes." He got on his back on the bed. I pushed his legs up and got on my knees and ate his ass. He groaned. I said, "You have a very tasty, tight ass." I slowly inserted my cock up his hot, tight ass and flexed and rolled my hips fucking him slowly.

I looked into his eyes for any sign he was not enjoy it. He groaned and groaned. I grunted, pushed my cock all the way up his ass, grunted as my cock throbbed and filled my condom with my Welsh American semen.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did, James. Do you know what to do next?"

"Yes, I really enjoyed it. I get on my knees with my head bent back and you'll feed me that semen then throat fuck more into my belly?"

"Yes, get ready." I poured my huge load of semen down his throat, then throat fucked him gently with one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin. I shot down his throat quickly.

After I pulled out, I asked if he enjoyed getting his ass and throat fucked. He stood up and French kissed me, which got us both hard again. "Yes, I loved it!"

I asked him, "Have you ever watch gay porn?"

He asked, "Why?"

I responded, "It's clear to me that you know what to do with a cocksucker and a man's ass."

He blushed and admitted, "Yes, I watch lots gay and straight porn and have always dreamed about dominating a hot cocksucker and ass slave and showing my friends how to do it, too."

Before he left, I said, "James, take my advice. Masturbate. You're unlikely to find a cocksucker here after I leave the day after tomorrow. And, in fact, when you all ejaculated in my mouth, that was masturbating."

He said, with a big sheepish grin, "I've done that more than once watching gay porn. I always shoot in my hand and eat my own semen."

I said, "I thought you must have. Are you gay?"

He answered, "I don't know. I really enjoyed using your throat and ass, and you using mine, but I don't think I could 'fall in love with a man'."

"Do you think your friends enjoyed my blowjobs?

He said, "Yes! Believe me, we will NEVER, ever forget it."

I told him I was staying there the next night and would like him and Robert to come back and spit roast me.

His eyes lit up and he squeezed his cock. "Thank you! We'll be here at 7:00."

When they arrived, they undressed. Robert said, "James told me you fucked him. Is that true?"

"Yes. I fucked him. Would you like me to fuck you?"

I'd never seen a man smile bigger. He got on his back on the bed and lifted his muscular legs. I got on my knees, spread his tight ass cheeks with my hands and licked his anus. He groaned. I spread his anus open with my pointer and middle fingers and stuck my tongue up his ass. He groaned more.

I put on a condom, lubed his ass and slid my thick eight uncut cock up it. I fucked him very, very slowly looking down at his handsome face and into his eyes. He groaned and groaned, shaking his head back and forth.

I rubbed his nipples, grunted, shoved my cock all the way up his hot ass and shot. "Robert, turn around with your head over the end of the bed."

I poured my huge load of hot semen down his throat and slowly fucked his throat, rubbing my cock through his neck. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted as my cock throbbed my semen down his tight throat. "Did you like that, Robert?"

"Yes, Sir!" He got off the bed, stood up and, with a big smile on his handsome face, kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Glad James approached you?"

I whispered "Yes!" in his ear and licked the inside of it. Robert and I French kissed. He clearly loved it as he almost devoured my tongue.

I said, "Now time for you two hot men to spit roast me. That's fucking a man up his ass and down his throat while he's on all fours." Their eyes lit up. I put a condom in my mouth and rolled it down on Robert's cock and got down on all fours in front of the double mirror closet doors.

Robert lubed and fingered my ass and slid his huge cock up my ass holding my hips and rubbing my lower back with his thumbs as James slid his down my throat holding the sides of my head and slowly fucked me from both ends.

It was amazing. Robert's big, thick cock felt amazing going in and out of my ass and James' sliding in and out of my tight throat. They both grunted as their cocks throbbed. They pulled out.

Robert stood up. I got on my knees, pulled his very full condom off his cock and poured it into my mouth. "Please feed me your and James' semen." They both jerked another load in my mouth.

James said, "We better leave now before we have to fuck your ass and throat again!" They dressed and left. I took a quick nap and toured a bit more around the city.

Later that evening, I heard my doorbell ring. I opened the door and was Robert with a big smile on his handsome face. "May I stay here tonight?"

"Yes, I'd love that." He rabbit-fucked my ass hard, fed me his condom semen, then fucked my throat harder. I fucked his ass gently, fed him my condom semen, then fucked his throat gently.

After we French kissed for about a minute. He clearly loved sex. I got the sense he may be either bisexual or gay. We spooned with his warm chest to my back. I fell asleep feeling his warm breath on my neck.

I woke up to feel his hard cock up my ass cheeks. I turned over and sucked his cock, swallowed his hot, Mormon semen and fell back asleep like a baby. When we woke up, we 69'd, sucking huge loads out of each other.

We took a bath and fucked each other's asses and throats in front of the full-length mirror in the bathroom.

He had endless stamina and a seemingly endless supply of hot semen! After we dressed and he was about to leave, I said, "Robert, you are a very hot lover. You need to find a hot woman or man who will love you."

He responded, "I think I may be gay or, maybe, bisexual."

"Robert, be true to yourself. No matter what anyone tells you, there is nothing wrong with being gay. I'm bisexual. I truly hoped you figured it out and will spend the rest of your life with someone who enjoys sex as much as you. May I give you my phone number? I'd love to know what you decide"

"Yes, I'll let you know, promise. Thank you. You are a very hot lover, too."

It truly was one of the most amazing cock sucking and ass fucking experiences I'd ever had.

A year later, he texted he'd moved to San Francisco and was living with a man, a hot, thick eleven inch uncut Irish American man. "We are in love. We intend to get married. Thank you for convincing me to be true to myself."

"Robert, I am very, very happy for you! I hope you have a long, happy, hot sex-filled live together. Do your parents know?"

"Yes, and I could care less. I've never been so happy. I hated Salt Lake City. Meeting you saved my life. Please let me know if you are ever in San Francisco. I'd love to share your hot holes with my husband."

A year later, I traveled to San Francisco for work. Upon arrival, I texted I was there and staying at the Westin on Union Square and that they were welcome to come over that evening at 8:00 and that they could come right up to my room, 437.

They arrived and we all undressed. His husband, Finn, was one of the hottest men I'd ever seen. I asked him to get on his back on the bed. I rolled a condom down on his Irish American python with my mouth.

He said, "Fuck, Robert, what an amazing throat. I assume his ass is that amazing, too." I lubed my ass and sat all the way down on his cock. He groaned loudly. Robert got up, stood on the bed and rubbed my lips with his hard, dripping cock.

I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his cock all the way down. They both rabbit-fucked my holes hard for three glorious minutes. I held off flexing my ass and throat muscles. Robert said to Finn, "Time to fill our Cock Slave up."

I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted loudly. Their cocks throbbed so hard I worried they'd tear up my throat and ass. Robert pulled out and I got off Finn. I got on my back with my head over the edge of the bed.

Finn poured his truly huge load of hot semen in my mouth. I swallowed it, bent my head back and they took turns rabbit-fucking my throat over and over until Robert admitted he had no more semen to feed me. We fell asleep in the big bed and fucked and sucked each other in the morning. I left for the office and, after work, had to fly home.

I texted Robert, "You have found the hottest man I've ever met. I'm glad you married him and I hope you find a local Cock Slave to keep your huge cocks, asses and throats happy."

"We found a hot black man, Samuel, with a thick ten inch cock who also has an appetite for lots of hot sex."

"I'm going to jerk off and eat my semen thinking of you getting spit roasted by them. I'll let you know when I'm in San Francisco again."

Three months later, I had to travel to San Francisco for work. I texted Robert, "I'm going to be in San Francisco next Thursday, for client meeting. I leave Friday afternoon. I haven't had any cock or semen for months. I'd like to get together with you, Finn and Samuel. I want a long night of you three fucking my holes hard and feeding me lots of hot Mormon, Irish American and black semen."

"Come up to my room at the Union Square Westin at 7:00. The door will be open and I'll be on my back on the bed, legs up."

"Fuck, can't wait to see and use you!"

I put condoms, lube and a glass on the bedside table. I got on the bed in my room, legs up. They came in at 7:00. The black man was extremely hot and handsome. "Please fuck my ass hard as many times as you can, starting with Robert. The harder, the better. Then, Robert, feed me all the condom semen, then you three rabbit-fuck my throat hard as many times as you can."

Robert put a condom on, lubed and fingered my ass. He shoved his cock up my ass, put his hands behind my knees, pushed them down, and looking into my eyes, rabbit-fucked me really, really hard. We groaned and groaned.

I flexed my ass muscles. He leaned over, nose-to-nose, grunted as his fat cock throbbed up my ass. He pulled out and poured his semen in the glass.

Finn fucked me harder, us both groaning. I loved looking into his big, blue eyes as he assaulted my ass. He shoved his cock up my ass hard, grunted and shot. He poured his huge load of semen in the glass.

Samuel fucked my ass harder, pushing my knees all the way down beside my ears. He leaned over, kissed me, grunted and filled his condom with a lot of semen.

I got off the bed, on my knees and shins, bent my head back, mouth open wide. Robert poured all the semen directly down my throat. He looked down at me, pushed my head down. I opened my mouth.

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and rabbit fucked my throat, grunting loudly with every thrust of his fat cock. He held my head all the way down on him, my nose in his pubes, chin in his soft balls. He grunted loudly and shot down into my belly.

Finn throat fucked me harder. Samuel harder.

Robert said, "Mike, I want to look into my husband's eyes as I fuck your throat, he fucks your ass and Samuel sucks your cock." I got on all fours on the bed and braced for the assault on my throat and ass. They rabbit-fucked me hard, forcing my cock in and out of Samuel's throat. We all shot at the same time.

I got on my back on the bed, head over the edge. Samuel poured Finn's semen down my throat, rabbit-fucked it hard with his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat. It felt amazing to have that huge cock sliding in and out of my throat, him rubbing his cock with his thumbs through my throat. He leaned over and sucked my cock as he did the final thrust, and as I flexed my throat muscles, we both shot.

We rested. After, they all gang banged my ass, one after another, three times each. The glass was full of semen. Samuel drank it and asked me to throat fuck him. He got on his knees. We locked eyes as I slowly fucked his throat. He flexed and I shot.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12