Tales of a Cock Slave #26

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, uncut, multi-racial men in Toronto.
3.9k words
4.33
3.6k
2

Part 26 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I spent four months in Toronto working for a client there, a major power distributor who wanted to consolidate their customer experience all through digital channels. Toronto is a very diverse city with a large gay population and many hot men. My client partners were all married or lived outside the city, so I was on my own every evening after work. I often had to work from my hotel room.

One evening, I was in my room at my hotel in Toronto, Canada, wrapping up some client work before I went out to dinner on Dundas Street, when I got a message on Scruff with the picture of a beautiful, hard, uncut Latino cock, an address and a message that if I didn't get there in twenty minutes, he would block me.

I caught a cab got to the very tall, all-glass modern building within ten minutes and let him know I'd arrive. He called the front desk and instructed the female security guard (who clearly had done this before from the look she gave me...) to send me up.

I rang his doorbell and he opened the door. His apartment wasn't big, but it was well furnished, and the outer walls were all glass providing amazing night views out over northern and western Toronto. In the living room there was a huge "U" shaped leather couch with a small round table. I thought to myself, "Some night I'm going to edge hot, hung, uncut studs on that couch."

He was naked, really hot with a ripped, shaved 6 foot body, gorgeous face with green blue eyes, dark lashes and brows, a buzz cut, stiff nipples, firm hairless ass and a rock hard ten inch uncut cock with lots of foreskin, dripping and ready and waiting for my hungry throat. He looked like Ricky Whittle who plays Lincoln on "The 100".

I knew instantly that this was going to be a very memorable encounter. He commanded, "Take off your clothes and put them there (pointing to his couch), get on your knees, open that hot mouth wide, relax and just let me do whatever I want to your throat. You are going to have a very good night." I dropped to my knees, opened wide, looked up into his beautiful eyes and stuck out my tongue.

He shoved his cock all the way down my throat, held the back of my head and under my chin, backed me up against the foyer wall, and pounded my head hard against the wall as he rabbit-fucked my throat, saying, "Hope you like that, boy. You're going to have your pussy throat and hot ass stretched out tonight!"

Holding my head down on him, he backed up into his bedroom, making me crawl on my knees about thirty feet past his kitchen, through his bathroom and dressing room. Over the next hour he fucked my throat in every possible position, shooting five huge loads down my throat. He was very verbal and aggressive.

I'd never had a guy give me so many loads, let alone that big, in a single session. He ended his assault with him banging my head so hard against the glass window wall I was worried it would break and we'd fall the thirty stories to our deaths.

He grunted out one last huge load down my throat and then held my head down for over a minute, whispering, "Swallow every drop, hot cocksucker!" I had to breathe through my nose.

He pulled my head off his cock. I felt all fat ten inches slide out past my tonsils. He commanded, "Get up, clean up in the bathroom, get dressed and leave." While I was washing my hands and face, he came up behind me and stuck his middle finger up my ass. I groaned loudly, pushed my ass down on his finger, put my elbows on the sink, spread my legs and stuck my ass out.

He slapped lube on my ass and fingered me for about a minute, then shoved his cock up my ass. As he was slowly fucking me I put my head down, shook it and groaned. He slapped my ass cheeks and said, "Look into my eyes in the mirror while I fuck your tight ass!" I looked up into his beautiful smiling face as he slowly rolled and flexed his hips fucking my tight ass.

He grunted loudly as his cock throbbed up my ass and he shot big into the condom. He pulled out, pulled the condom off and put a hand on my shoulder turning me around and pushing me to my knees. "Open wide, Cock Slave!"

He poured his semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked my throat banging my head against the sink console. Looking up into his eyes, I flexed my throat muscles. He groaned and groaned, then grunted loudly as his cock throbbed in my throat and he fed me another huge load. I stood up. He dropped to his knees and sucked a load out of me. "You earned that tonight, Cock Slave."

He held my hand and took me into his living room. He handed me my clothes and said, "Good night, hot Cock Slave!" and he walked back into his bedroom and closed the door.

I dressed and left. By the time I got back to my hotel room, he'd blocked me.

Two weeks later, he pinged me instructing me to be at his building at 8:00 pm. I went, the security guard let me up to his apartment. When he opened the door, he was naked. I went into the apartment and there was another hot guy there who looked like hotter, blue-eyed Thomas O'Donnell who plays Finn in "The 100." He had a great body with tattoos on his forearms and a thick eleven inch uncut cock.

He said, "I'm Carlos and this is my boyfriend, Liam." They took my hands and lead me into the bedroom. They took off my clothes. Liam said, "Fuck, Carlos, what a hot Cock Slave. I love dominating hot, hung, uncut men." Liam got on his back on the bed. Carlos handed me a condom. I rolled it down on Liam's cock with my mouth, going all the way down on him as we looked into each other's eyes. He groaned.

I sat on Liam's cock, lifting my ass up and down his Irish python while Carlos stood on the bed and fucked my throat with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. I flexed my throat and ass muscles. He said, "See, my love, such a hot, gifted Cock Slave."

Liam flexed his hips up and down slowly fucking my ass. They both started breathing more loudly, grunted and shot up my ass and down my throat. I got off Liam's cock, pulled the condom off him and poured the semen down my throat.

Carlos got on his back on the bed, I put a condom on his cock and sat on it while Liam fucked my throat. I drank Carlos' semen and he rabbit-fucked that and another huge load down my throat into my belly.

Liam said, "Mike, take Carlos' ass, I'll take his throat." I laid down on the bed and Carlos rolled a condom down on my cock with his mouth making me groan. He sat on my cock and opened his mouth. Liam fucked his throat as I fucked his ass. We both came at the same time. I fed Carlos the semen from my condom and fucked it down his throat.

Carlos said, "You are so fucking hot! We're going to do this more often. I'll ping you when we need your ass and throat. Good night!" They both walked me to the door and French kissed me. They both got hard again. I sucked their cocks again, swallowing their semen. Liam said, "Fuck, so hot."

The next time they invited me over, I told Carlos I wanted to reward him and Liam for treating my hot holes so well. "Please sit on the couch, relax and let me service your hot cocks. I edged Carlos for over five minutes, until he put his hands on the back of my head, pulled me up so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth.

He grunted and filled my mouth up with his hot, sweet Latino semen. "Fuck, cocksucker! I have never, ever had such a hot blowjob. Lover, you are going to love it! What is your name, Cock Slave?"

"Mike." I edged Liam even longer. Looking up into his big, blue eyes, he pushed my head all the way down on his huge cock, with my nose in his fragrant pubes and my chin on his huge, warm balls and flexed my throat muscles. I felt is cock throb and his balls twitch on my chin as he shot down my throat. "Fuck, Mike. Carlos, we should definitely add that to our sex toolkit. Let's exchange cell numbers."

One evening Carlos texted me, instructing me to go to Steam Works, get naked and wait for them in the locker room. They came and stripped. Carlos told me to follow them. He took me to a big room with a platform. "On your back, legs up." I lost track of how many hot studs rabbit-fucked my ass. An hour later, Liam came in and sucked my cock.

Carlos came in and told me to get on my knees, head back, mouth open and tongue out. He poured a huge, huge glass of warm, sweet semen down my throat. I swallowed every drop, put my head down, licked my lips and opened my mouth wide. I sat there on my knees and shins as over twenty hot, hung, uncut men of all races rabbit fucked my throat, feeding me more semen.

Liam got on his back on the platform, lifted his legs and bent back his beautiful head. I took his ass while Carlos took his throat. Carlos said, "Slow." I got on my knees, spread his slightly hairy ass cheeks and ate Liam's tasty ass for several minutes. I stuck my tongue up his ass. He groaned loudly. I stood up, put a condom on, lubed and fingered his tight ass. He groaned.

Carlos and I slid our cocks in his lover and slowly fucked Liam's hot ass and throat. When his huge cock shot a huge load of semen up into the air and down on his pecs, I wiped it up and fed it to Carlos. We both grunted loudly and filled his hot boyfriend with our semen. He got on his knees, head back, mouth open.

I handed my condom to Carlos. He poured it down Liam's throat. He swallowed and put his head down and, looked up at his hot boyfriend, opened his mouth. I stood there watch one hot stud lovingly throat fuck his lover.

When Liam was about to shoot, I leaned over, wrapped my lips around his cock head and swallowed their hot semen. Carlos said, "Fuck, Mike. Thank you. Stay with us tonight." It was a short walk to his apartment.

We were too tired to have sex, so we sat naked on their bed, with Liam between us, looked out over the bright lights of northern Toronto and smoked three joints. We fell asleep, stoned and sweaty with our heads on Liam's strong chest. I slipped off into dreamland hearing his heart beat and his warm breath on my head.

Two weeks later, I informed them that my client project was coming to an end and would be leaving in two week. Liam looked at Carlos and said, "Lover, we need to throw our friend a big party."

When I arrived at their apartment, Liam answered the door with his fat eleven inch uncut cock rock hard sticking straight out from his black curly bush. I saw there were twenty hot naked men with huge uncut cocks rock hard sitting on the couch with huge smiles on their handsome faces. It looked like the United Nations of hot, hung, uncut studs.

"Mike, as your going away gift from Liam and me, we've invited all these hot, hung, uncut studs for you to edge." I started with Carlos and ended with Liam. It took me an hour to edge them all and swallow their huge loads, some wanted to shoot down my throat, others in my mouth. Before I sucked Liam, I edged a truly hot Indian man who looked like the actor Fabien Frankel who played Dominique in the Netflix series, "The Serpent."

We locked eyes as I slowly edged his fat cock. After five minutes, I went all the way down on him and flexed my throat muscles. After he grunted loudly and shot and I swallowed, he whispered in my ear, "Mike, I have never gotten my big cock sucked like that! Thank you. I hope to have my cock up your ass before we leave."

After Liam shot down my throat, he pulled my head up and whispered in my ear, "Great job as usual. I loved watching all these hot men grunt as their eyes rolled back and fed you their semen. Better hit the bathroom and purge all that semen. The party isn't over yet. There is mouthwash." I smiled and kissed him.

I went into the bathroom, closed the door, turned the taps on and threw up an entire toilet bowl of hot, Toronto stud semen. I used mouthwash and went to the living room. The hot men were milling around, chatting, smoking joints and having drinks. I noticed the coffee table had been moved and had a big bowl of condoms, a big bottle of lube and three crystal glasses.

Liam announced, "Men, when we're done our joints and drinks, we're going to spit roast Mike. Carlos and I know from first-hand experience he loves it very aggressive. We'll go first to show you what he likes. Pour your hot condom semen in those glasses. Every one of you should use his ass and throat."

He smiled at me. My cock got rock hard. I fired up a joint, made a Manhattan and sat on the couch. Liam edged me and swallowed my load. "Now you can focus solely on serving our cocks again." When I finished my joint and Manhattan, which got me in the mood to get fucked from both ends by all those hot studs, I got on all fours in the center of the couch.

Liam and Carlos went first, rabbit-fucking me hard. Liam poured his semen in the glass. Two more hot studs rabbit-fucked me from both ends. After an hour every man had both my ass and throat and the glasses were full and I was one satisfied Cock slave. The last to take my ass was the hot Indian man. I could see all the men were really happy, too.

After they were done with me and I had a huge smile on my face, all but the hot Indian man left. I got dressed and was preparing to leave. Liam, still naked, walked me to the door. "You just sucked and got fucked by over seventeen feet of thick uncut cock in two hours and God knows how much hot, Toronto stud semen is in your belly. Let me have your tight ass one more time?"

"Fuck, yes. That will be the best going away gift. I'll put my hands on the window in your bedroom. Fuck my ass as we look out over North Toronto. Go very slowly." We went into the bedroom. Liam undressed me. I put my hands on the window in their bedroom, leaned over, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and ate my ass. I groaned the first of many groans.

He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass. He put his hands on the window next to mine, slid his Irish python all the way up inside me and slowly flexed and rolled his hips as he fucked my ass. He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. He put his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Isn't it beautiful?"

"What, your fat cock up my ass or my tight ass?"

"Those and the view over Toronto."

"Yes, I'm going to miss it and all the hot cocks here." As I said that, the really hot Indian with the thick ten inch cock got down on the floor and swallowed my cock. I fucked his throat as Liam fucked my ass. I flexed my ass muscles, the Indian stud, flexed his throat muscles. Liam and I grunted loudly and shot. The Indian man stood up and jerked a huge load of hot semen in his hand and fed it to me.

I pulled off Liam's condom and told him, "Get in position." He put his hands on the glass, spread his legs and stuck out his ass. I lubed it with his semen, slid my cock up it and slowly fucked his ass. We both groaned and groaned. I felt a slap on my ass. It was Carlos.

"Hmm. Seems I'm missing the party." He stuck his middle finger up my ass, lubed it and slid his cock up it. I heard Carlos say, "Sahil, that cock feels great up my ass." Sahil was now fucking Carlos as he fucked me as I fucked Liam. Sahil, Carlos, Liam and I shot at the same time, Liam on the window. Sahil pulled out of Carlos. Carlos pulled out of me. I pulled out of Liam. I got on my knees, licked Liam's semen off the glass.

I turned around with my head against the glass, opened my mouth, looked up through Liam's cleft chin into his big blue eyes and stuck out my tongue. All three poured their semen on my tongue. I swallowed it all. Liam put his hands on the sides of my head and rabbit-fucked my throat banging my head against the glass. I flexed, he grunted and fed me.

Carlos did the same thing. Sahil looked down at me, smiled and slowly fucked my throat. I flexed and he shot. I got up, went into the living room and got dressed, Liam walked me to the door still naked. He put his hands on either side of my face and pulled me toward him. He put his lips to mine, opened his mouth and stuck his tongue in mine. We French kissed for about thirty seconds.

I pulled off and said, "I got you hard and you got me hard." He dropped to his knees, unzipped my pants, pulled them and my underwear and sucked a load out of me and stood up. I dropped to my knees, swallowed his huge, thick cock and sucked a load out of him.

Carlos came up naked and said, "Fuck, I missed the party again." I swallowed his cock and sucked another load out of him. I got up, pulled my pants up, buttoned them and buckled my belt. Then Sahil came up. I sucked a load out of him, too.

I whispered in Sahil's ear, "Please come back to my hotel with me. I'm only here two more nights. I'd love to spend them with you." He left and came back dressed.

Liam said, "Goodnight, goodbye and good luck, hot Cock Slave!" I kissed them both. Sahil and I left, Liam and Carlos smiling, and went down in the elevator. The security guard got me a cab to my hotel. In the cab, I asked Sahil about himself. "I grew up in Mumbai. I worked hard for a few years and earned enough money to go to school. I went to college in London and am here in Toronto getting my master's degree in Psychology. You?"

"I'm here working for a client. My work here ends the two days after tomorrow when I give the client team a full read-out of my work at 2:00 in the afternoon. I don't have to be in the office until 1:00, giving us plenty of time to play. I'd love to have you pick a good Indian restaurant on Dundas for dinner tomorrow night, then I'll take you to my favorite Udon shop."

It was a short cab ride. As soon as we got to my room at the Chelsea Hotel Toronto, we French kissed like hungry dogs, undressed each other and fell on the bed. We were the same height and had similar builds. We started by 69-ing, shooting in each other's mouths at the same time. He fucked me on my back, then I fucked him. We smoked joints and fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, we throat fucked each other on our backs, sucking each other's cock. We showered together and went out for breakfast. We came back to my room and were sitting on my bed naked. Sunil asked me if I was gay. "No, bisexual. I have a very hot wife, we are deeply in love and have amazing sex.

We have three wonderful children. I eat her out and she sucks my cock. We always cum at the same time. She knows I have had and still have safe sex with men. She says that's what makes me such a hot lover."

"I'm bisexual, too. I hope I find a woman as hot and understanding as you have. I work too hard on my studies right to have a serious relationship now. Another reason I live here is I'd have to marry a woman arranged by my family. I want to marry for love. I like brunettes (as he patted my cock)."

"Hah, me, too! (as I patted his cock) You will make a great husband. You are a very sensitive lover."

"You are a hot, sensitive lover, too. I worked as a male prostitute at a male sex from the age of 15 to 18. Many Indian boys in Mumbai did that to earn money and help their parents. So, now when I'm with a hot man who isn't paying for me, I want him and me to really enjoy it, have fun."

I went all the way down on him, stayed down, flexed my throat muscles and swallowed his huge load. "Fuck! I'm going to miss that." He went all the way down on me, flexed his throat muscles. He swallowed my semen.

"Fuck, I'm going to miss that."

I went to the office for a few hours, having asked Sunil if he could come back to my room at 4:00 that afternoon. We had hot sex for two hours, went out to a really, really great Indian restaurant, had drinks at the bar at the Chelsea Hotel Toronto and went back up to my room and had hot, sweaty sex again, showered, hit the bar and back to my room to bed.

The next morning, we had hot sex again, showered and went to breakfast. We said our goodbyes. I went to the office to prepare for my final hand-off meeting with my team and to prepare for the final executive presentation scheduled for the day after. Sunil and I went to the Udon place, then to the bar at my hotel, then up to my room for two hours of really hot sex.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers
12